Play-by-Post Forum Roleplay

Roleplayer Guild - Roleplay Forum

Go Back   Roleplayer Guild - Forum Roleplaying Games > Roleplaying > Free Roleplay > Free OOC

Old 07-20-2011   #1
OverlordRoo
Das emo

Tenshi Jigoku Academy 4 OOC

http://roleplayerguild.com/f7/tenshi...my-4-a-110558/

WELCOME TO THE RECREATION OF TENSHI JIGOKU ACADEMY!!!

WELCOME BACK TO ALL THOSE WHO RETURNED, AND WELCOME ABOARD TO THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO TJA!

I shall now sort all the essential information out all fancy-like...

BACKGROUND
Spoiler

SUMMARY
Spoiler

THE LEGACY
Spoiler

CHARACTER SHEET
Spoiler

RULES AND WORDS OF WARNING
Spoiler

CREATURE LIST
Spoiler

SCHOOL FEATURES

Spoiler

TJA WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS AFTER AUGUST 24th

Last edited by OverlordRoo; 1 Day Ago at 07:31 PM.
OverlordRoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011   #2
Zelpheon
Lybdyeh Ejyh'c Mujan

CREATURE LIST
Spoiler

SCHOOL FEATURES

Spoiler

Here is a complete list of characters for TJA. 110 characters so far.

Last edited by Zelpheon; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:55 PM.
Zelpheon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011   #3
OverlordRoo
Das emo

Yea, old characters are welcome...and actually all my starting characters are going to be from 2 & 3 ^_^" I just have too many I love, I can't let them go!
OverlordRoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011   #4
Ejiki
The Mad One

Starting on mine now! <3
Ejiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011   #5
RipperTheRoo
Merc with a Mouth

Location: Maybe I'm in the Rp you're Rping in... maybe I'm not...
I'm not a big high school RP fan... idk if I will join.
RipperTheRoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011   #6
Ejiki
The Mad One

Name: Kyouki Tohno -- Sheer Terror (Her nickname comes from those who dare defile books in front of her....)
Age: Seventeen || Does it really matter? Yes? Fine. By Librarian years, she's 19.
Race: Librarian -- A race birthed by the joining of demons and spirits, this race focuses more on simple...knowing. They are capable of summoning lesser and greater demons and spirits due to their connection to them, though they are very docile people for the most part. Telekenesis is a common power within the race, along with a strange...frenzy that can occur within the beings. When under a great deal of stress, they can enter a frenzy known as a 'Lunatic High,' in which they become amazingly aggressive, their strength is doubled, and their pain recipants simply...deactivate, making them immune to pain. Bloodless can still kill them, however. They are NOT very durabable in hand-to-hand combat, and as such rely on their summons to fight for them.

(I hope I did this right..../orz]

Personality:
Kyouki is an...interesting girl, to say. She can come off as cold when one first meets her, due to her not being the most friendly person. She tends to space out alot, which can lead to one thinking she's ignoring them. Despite these negative traits, she truly is a caring girl. Once you become her friend, she treats you like family, always making sure you have what you need. She's not the best leader, but she is one to rely on when it comes to orders, and does her best to make sure that whatever needs doing gets done. Kyou adores children to the point of becoming their surrogate mother if needed, and her entire demeanor changes when around them, going from cold to shining. Her goal in life is to try and make everyone happy, even if it means sacrificing her own happiness in the process.

As far as it comes to her working, she has not much of a regard for her own health, and will take on everyone's work if someone doesn't stop her. She's prone to passing out every now and then from lack of sleep trying to finish all of the work she takes upon herself. But even with that, don't EVER think she'll complain, because she is incapable of doing so. This mindset usually gets her 'grounded' from doing too much.

With relationships, Kyouki just...doesn't attempt to understand the concept of romance. She never really paid attention to it, because nobody ever really...tried to pursue her. Besides, to her, it gets in the way of her work. To try and break her out of this mindset would take quite some dedication. She doesn't exactly understand the concept of personal space much, and enjoys hugging people ALOT, should she get used to you.

She has an extreme issue regarding people's hands anywhere near the back of her neck. There is an issue regarding it to where pressing down on a certain spot makes her really....bothered. If a person DOES manage to pull this off, she immediately freaks out, bulldozing down anything in her way to escape the scene and dunk her head in cold water or something in order to fix the issue.

History:
When she was alive, Kyouki had a...broken type of life, considering her family chose to try and blend in with the mortal realm. She usually spent her time working while her mother and her father screamed at each other. They were always at odds over money issues, so she got a job at the age of fifteen, assisting with cooking in a traditional chinese resturant. She never got to hang out with any friends, much less make permanent ones, due to the drama at her house. She herself was victimized by her parents, usually showing up to school hiding bandaged arms and other injuries from her teachers. But she never complained. To her, it was simply a normal thing. Something that families went through. It was when she was nineteen, that everything went wrong.

Kyouki was walking to her home from her job, now the head chef of a gourmet resturant, and decided she would visit her parents. When she opened the door, she found her mother on the floor, dead. A bullet hole was in her head. Kyouki thought she was crazy, trying to wake her mother up, until she heard a gunshot upstairs. Suffering from denial, she walked up to her parents' room to find her father on the bed, bleeding out. A gun was in his hand.
Kyouki screamed.

She couldn't take it. She couldn't think straight. She took the gun, grabbed a box of matches, and went out side the house. She set it on fire, then brought the gun to her head...
But it didn't work.
She would later wake up within the Academy walls, and meet the school's librarian, who ironically enough, was a Librarian himself. Quite a position to fit his race. As it would turn out, he was a friend of her family's, and took her in, raising her. Since then she has lived within the school, listening to her new 'Father' and doing her best to make sure everyone is happy.

Appearance:
Click this bar to view the full image.

Other:
Has a psychological disorder that makes her constantly seek out affection due to her family never giving her any.
Owns a pet wolf named Nanaki. Demonic nature, naturally.
Has a photographic memory, and can name every single book in the school's library in alphabetical order by name, author, and book number. That's dedication.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

I didn't really know what you meant by letting you know about the race elsewhere, Roo-san...x-x

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Me and mah wall of text....

Last edited by Ejiki; 08-09-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-20-2011   #7
DarkGrey
50 Shades of Me

Hey Roo, do I have to make a sheet for Andro-sama-sensei-senpai-san-sempai-sama-sempai-san-sama?
DarkGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011   #8
Ejiki
The Mad One

sama-sensei-senpai-san-sempai-sama-sempai-san-sama?

I can't even TYPE that right....much less say it.
Old 07-20-2011   #9
DarkGrey
50 Shades of Me

...Kuuuuuun
DarkGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011   #10
Ejiki
The Mad One

XD

And yay for me finishing my profile so fast! <3