1 User viewing this page
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by GoddessOfNature
Raw
Avatar of GoddessOfNature

GoddessOfNature

Member Seen 29 days ago

Celes



Celest started to relax the moment she realized she was safe from the large male. She begins to fall asleep in the air when suddenly she is screamed at tumbling in the air a bit. The girl was lost for words… Hoping if she didn’t reply the harpy would leave her alone… But nothing seemed to change "Harassed the guild master?" The small sylph girl was really confused what the girl was talking about.
"But surely you are more qualified in every possible way." The tiny wind based creature seemed sincere.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by The Irish Tree
Raw
Avatar of The Irish Tree

The Irish Tree Hot-Blooded Loser

Member Seen 10 hrs ago



The Dragon's Dressmaker

@Eviledd1984

The man counted the amount of gold, handing back her change and putting the dress into a box for her, seeming a bit perturbed by her answer.
"Well...I hope whatever cave-woman you're making a deal with is benevolent. Dragon was supposed to have died over a hundred years ago, but the curse just keeps going..." he said glumly, handing over the dress to her. "Don't forget, alright? White dress is your's too, if you get the cave-lady's answer on if the curse can be lifted." he added, seeming to have kinda wanted a more concrete way out rather than the somewhat indirect answer that Maria gave. Well, it was still a dress for an answer, so that was a pretty decent deal, even if the terms had been changed.

The way back was just the same as before, although now some villagers were watching in dumbfounded awe as Maria went back to Nephele's den. Some even tried to follow, but quickly found the fog swallow up the path with alarming accuracy, trailing behind Maria. A pair of amber eyes were lit up in the fog; it seemed Nephele was waiting with anticipation. "You're back. I didn't doubt you, but...I'm embarrassed to admit, I was anxious. And worried that I'd allowed someone out." she said, a small chuckle escaping her. "Come, come. I have your reward waiting." she added, heading back inside the cave, now lit at least a smidge brighter by the sconces along the walls.
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 Dio Don't Kick With Your Bad Leg!!

Member Online

@The Irish Tree

Maria Falena

Maria took the box having it placed under her arm, Holding it close towards her body not wanting it to fall or get lost. "Do no worry...I will get you all out of this place..I promise" She said smiling, Strangely patting the shopkeeper's head like a mother would with a child. Quickly making her way out of the building and flying away towards the cave.

Once at the cave seeing Nephele landing on the ground in front of her, "Hello...I have your dress...and I was wondering if we can...talk about the village" The mothwoman said walking behind her behind her and into the cave. "I was wondering if...you can lift the...fog so the villagers...can leave" She said softly offering the box to Nephele.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Rune_Alchemist
Raw
Avatar of Rune_Alchemist

Rune_Alchemist Cainhurst Vileblood

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

~Arletta Dupain~


@PaulHaynek




Arletta had definitely not expected the amount of...skinshipping taking place after the evening here. She supposed she shouldn't be surprised, what, with it being devoted to a goddess of love and all. Even so, it was a slightly...uncomfortable, if sweet sight. This place was truly a peaceful one...it'd be a shame if something happened to it. She frowned, thinking about those so called refugees and what Valarie had said, only breaking her concentration once she was interrupted.

"Ah? Am I that obvious?" She laughed. "But no...thank you for the offer but I don't have any intention to leave yet or find erm, someone to spend the evening with. I am however, looking for a place to spend the night. Not that I need much rest to begin with, but having some place to collect my thoughts is better than siting out in the open." She chuckled lightly with a friendly smile. "Failing that I'll spend the evening out in the plains near the town. Wouldn't be my first time roughing it, heh." She took a look around the area again before shaking her head.

"Erm, you wouldn't happen to know of a place where one could get a bed for the night, then? Preferably alone. Maybe a drink too. I could use one after today, heh."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by 13org
Raw
Avatar of 13org

13org Fourth-degree burns

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Freyr


Freyr was still dizzy from the hallucination, but that Darren guy was simply too crazy... Freyr listened, incredulous as the man said that he should work more on his medicine, without even considering the risks that Freyr had just told him about.

"Wai-" Freyr tried to say, but Darren had already ran inside the apothecary...

"Ah jeez, it's those kind of drugs. Never thought I'd see them here." Freyr heard Neil's voice after Darren went away.
Wait... 'those kind of drugs'? What did he mean by that?

"Neil, what do you mean by 'those kind of drugs'?" Freyr asked, looking at him curiously.

"I can only imagine that the medicine that Darren guy was making could be incredibly dangerous..."
Freyr said, still a little bit annoyed about what happened.

"Let's go to the guild... I just want to rest a bit... I'm still a little bit dizzy from that thing..." Freyr said to Neil after he asked if he would like to eat something.

"When we get there I'll eat a little bit..." Freyr said, obviously still recovering himself from that... 'experience'.

@PaulHaynek



Bast Ragoczy


It was somewhat... interesting to see what the guild had turned itself into. Bast would never have imagined that those ruins that he saw would become as they are right now. And it wasn't only the building, Bartholomew seemed to have an... interesting talent to find very peculiar people. Bast was indeed having a great deal of fun observing them.

Bast quietly heard as the big minotaur spoke about his day. He was quite the character. Even with his towering and strong physique, he was incredibly shy. It was very interesting to watch him as he struggled in any social situation. It was almost comical, the contrast between his physique and his shy behavior. Bast himself had to struggle to keep his composure when one of the new arrivals scolded him for his partially nude chest.

The gorgeous woman that scolded Magnus had not only the appearance, but the air of a noblewoman as well. Delicate, beautiful, kind... she not only looked but acted just like a saint. It was quite... interesting. Bast had a special interest for those type of women. They might look boring on the surface, but they were much more interesting once you knew them better. Repressed desires, feelings, secrets... It was very enjoyable.

Only when Bast thought things couldn't get even more interesting, a new voice interrupted the conversation, trying to help Magnus in quite the interesting way. Her choice of words surely were... exotic.
The owner of such an adorable, childlike voice was Luci Fallure, a female little Baphomet, as adorable and sweet as her voice was. Her childlike behavior only contributed to the innocent looks of the girl.

"Oh my, Bartholomew! You have quite the talent to attract so many... interesting guests!" Bast said, after being silent for a while, inspecting every new face around.

"Let me introduce myself then. I'm Bast. Bast Ragoczy."
Bast said, turning towards the new arrivals and doing a flourished bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet so many new faces!" he said, with a mysterious smile.

"So interesting! I'm afraid I am not satisfied with only watching such interesting guests arrive!" Bast said, getting up and getting the ridiculously old bottle of wine he brought earlier and pouring two glasses of wine.

"Miss Eilidh, I promised you that you were going to be the first one to taste it, didn't I?" Bast said, with a gentle smile, handing the first glass of wine to her.
"Enjoy it to your heart's content. It is from my special reserve. I'm sure you will like it." He continued, gently wrapping her hands around his, making her hold the glass of wine.

"And this one... This one is for you, my dear." Bast said, turning back to the woman that was scolding Magnus a while earlier.
"I must say, not only your appearance, but your voice and your manners are fitting for a princess, or even a queen! I thought it would be only natural for you to be treated as one." He said, with a discreet smile to her, gently grabbing her hands and making her hold the glass of wine.

"Please, take a little sip! I'm sure it will please your refined tastes! After all, it is one of my favorites." He said.

After pouring a glass to himself, Bast looked to Bartholomew, before taking the cup to his lips.
"I'm most certainly surprised to see how much the guild has grown in such a short span of time. I would like to congratulate you, Mr. Bartholomew. Congratulate you and thank you for ending my boredom!" Bast said, laughing as he took a sip of the glass of wine on his hand.

@PaulHaynek @Silver Carrot @1Charak2 @13org @The Irish Tree
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
GM
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

(In this post, Rune Alchemist has technically reached the next day but not the others. Please bear with the timey-wimey ball for the time being)

~@Rune_Alchemist~

"Erm, you wouldn't happen to know of a place where one could get a bed for the night, then? Preferably alone. Maybe a drink too. I could use one after today, heh."
Arletta Dupain


"Ah, well. There's an inn just down this street." The woman pointed. "Though, I hope you're alright with the... sounds." She added with a laugh and a foreboding remark. "I'd point you to a more normal inn but this is the Shrine-Town of Eros. What are you gonna do?"

And with that, you and the wagon group went their separate ways. You continue to pass through the intimate atmosphere towards the inn. There, you managed to get a couple of drinks and then some sleep and rest despite the... carnal noises that pervaded the night. Fortunately, the next morning was a perfectly normal one, allowing you to go back to the guild without being bothered.

-------

You return to the guild early in the morning. The first sight that greeted you was a great structure of stonework and metal. No longer was it the old and dilapidated ruin but a proud building that firmly stood upon the earth. You knew it was only a matter of time since you saw the Dwarves already working on it. It appeared that they have finished their job and was now nowhere to be seen.

Who you did see was Neil in front of the building and staring at it. However, he did immediately notice you once you arrived. "Wait, you're... you're Arletta, right?" His face then lit up with a smile as he greeted you. "Hey, welcome back! Where did you go? Last time I heard you went with those two women to Boreal Port." He then glanced at the newly-repaired guild headquarters. "And uhh... we got-- we got the guild back in order. So it's nice. It's nice." It seemed he was not aware that you had already returned.

"So uhh... welcome back." Neil continued. "And... I'm really glad that you came back."



~@13org (FYR)~

"Neil, what do you mean by 'those kind of drugs'?"
Freyr


"You know, those hallucination drugs." Neil answered. "I thought... I thought they only existed in my home but I see they exist here too. Oh and don't worry about me using them. Not a big fan of drugs anyway. The bad kind of course, medicine is always welcome."

"Let's go to the guild... I just want to rest a bit... I'm still a little bit dizzy from that thing... When we get there I'll eat a little bit..."
Freyr


"Alright. Let me know if you're feeling anything, okay?" Neil told you.

And with that, the two of you were off on the return trip back to the guild. The sun had began to set and had draped the landscape in a beautiful orange light. Neil was quiet during the trip, busy with observing the peaceful sight before the two of you. After a while, your companion suddenly broke into song.


Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like,
That's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like,
That's what I like

Sex by the fire at night
Silk sheets and diamonds all white
Lucky for you, that's what I like,
That's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like,
That's what I like


You do not recognize the tune though it was not like you heard much human music. Perhaps you have been granted a small preview in the humans' world of music?

-----

By nightfall, you and Neil have reached the guild. However, you notice that it was no longer the decaying and dilapidated building but a new and great structure of stone and metal. "Whoa..." Neil was at awe at the fully repaired guild headquarters. "They've already finished? Damn, that was fast." Neil took a moment to savor the sight before continuing. "They must be inside. Come on, Freyr." He said before heading inside along with you.




~@Silver Carrot (ELD & REB), @1Charak2, @13org (BST & FYR), @The Irish Tree~

"I-I talked to one about some personal matters...I'm glad Freyr wasn't here, since he...seemed to not like his species much."
Magnus Eissenheoff


"Really? Well, I hope he will at least express gratitude at them." Bart replied.

"I'm most certainly surprised to see how much the guild has grown in such a short span of time. I would like to congratulate you, Mr. Bartholomew. Congratulate you and thank you for ending my boredom!"
Bast Ragoczy


"Hey, thanks Bast!" Bart replied. "Although I'm kind of worried at the last part. Are you saying you would pack up and leave once things get boring for you?"

It was then two newcomers appeared on the dining area. "Hey guys! We're back!" Neil chimed in. With him was Freyr who looked worse for wear. "I see you guys are already enjoying our new rooms." Noticing the food, he immediately continued. "And nice dinner. I hope you saved some for me and Freyr."

"Of course! Magnus caught some fine game, after all. Take a seat, you two, and join us." Bart told the two newcomers. "Welcome back, you two. So how'd your day go?" The guild master then asked. "Had fun or anything?"

"...Well." Neil was a bit hesitant to answer as he glanced at Freyr. "It was... strange. I'll-I'll let Freyr talk about it since I'm not sure if he wants to talk about it."

The dinner continued on along with the chatter between the guild members. Even moreso now that the table's patrons have been increased by two.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Silver Carrot
Raw
Avatar of Silver Carrot

Silver Carrot Old Faithful

Member Seen 38 min ago



Eilidh noticed that Bart had returned, along with that slightly human-hating Viera from yesterday, and waved at them both calm yet cheerfully. Bast offered her the first glass as promised, but thankfully made no other comments. The Centaur gratefully nodded her head in thanks, and took the wine. She didn't savour it like a lady but drank half the glass in a first sip. Centaurs didn't drink in a 'masculine' fashion. Centaurs, of both genders, made the rowdiest of human men feel like they needed to step it up a notch, though if they tried to do what Eilidh had just done with a swift, powerful grace, they'd probably get the wine everywhere. Even the way she held her glass was both careful yet firm and with a grip more suited to a wooden tankard or a drinking horn than glassware.

"T'is a very fine drink, Bast, and I thank you."

When the blonde human was given a drink after her and complimented, Eilidh was jealous of her. Not because she'd been complimented by Bast, but because of her ability to not get flustered in the slightest. It must be so nice to be a human female with their comparatively low sex drives.

@PaulHaynek@13org






When Rebecca heard the Minotaur's explanation, her anger disappeared. It was starting to make sense. Those horns would make putting on a turnic, even a loose one, something of a challenge. The woman slowly and deliberately looked Magnus up and down, the color gone from her cheeks. She was clearly serious and focused judging by her facial expression. When she finished, she bowed and smiled. "Yes, of course. I understand. I'm sorry to trouble you. Let us forget this and enjoy ourselves as we dine."

When the meal came, Rebecca was handed a drink, and accepted it with a proper, ladylike bow, and gave it a dainty sip. before smiling in a approval, and bowing again at the compliment. "You flatter me, but I am but a humble servant of my Church, which I have found myself the sole member of, and have decided to pledge to this Guild, for I have realised that this is the side of Grace and Good."

Church?...And the way she's dressed, and her words were suggesting she had switched sides. It wasn't hard to figure out she used to be a Priestess of the Order. All the clues were there.

@The Irish Tree@13org
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by The Irish Tree
Raw
Avatar of The Irish Tree

The Irish Tree Hot-Blooded Loser

Member Seen 10 hrs ago


@PaulHaynek,@Silver Carrot,@13org(FYR)

Magnus was relieved that there weren't any hard feelings between him and Rebecca. There was nothing he enjoyed more than pleasant company, and understanding company was in even shorter supply. He never really had a lot of friends back home, so he was glad he didn't miss the chance to make another one because of...formality and dress codes.

Happy with the conclusion, he figured that maybe he and the priest woman would get along well...she seemed quick to understand, and he'd heard that priests were generally nice people. The one he'd met at port certainly was. Regardless, Magnus eagerly tore into his portion of the game, ears perking up as the door opened and Freyr and Neil walked through. Waving an arm at them, he was glad to see that they were back safe and sound. However, from Neil's explanation it definitely seemed that something weird happened. Shooting Freyr a concerned look, he hoped that nothing bad happened on the job.



The Dragon's Dressmaker

@Eviledd1984

Nephele was ecstatic, taking the box in her hands before nodding. "Of course! After all, once I'm gone from here, there will be no need to guard this place. Perhaps, they'll accept all of this as an apology." the dragon woman spoke, gesturing a hand towards the piles of glittering golden items and various other valuables. "Frankly, its been troublesome to keep them all cooped up all this time...you wouldn't believe the number of barbarian hordes I've had to confuse into believing there was a ghost haunting the fog." Nephele said, taking a deep breath before suddenly exhaling a thick screen of fog around herself from the neck down, discarding her previous ragged and shabby clothing to don the black dress that seemed to suit her very well, now looking a lot more respectable than she had with just a n empty sack of spuds for covering.

Taking a deep breath and looking over herself as the fog faded, a tinge of red covered her cheeks before a smile tore at her lips. "...I haven't felt so excited to receive a gift since...I can't tell you when. Even if it was a job, I humbly thank you from the bottom of my heart." she said, bowing to Maria before suddenly shoveling a couple handfuls of coins into a leather pouch that was bulging with the amount she put into it. Easily 1,000 gold pieces were clanging about in that bag, before Maria would find it being plopped into her hand. "1,000 Gold should suffice. I request that you leave the rest for the villagers, as they'll need the funds to recruit a militia before danger strikes. Also...as additional payment," the black dragon said, before suddenly pulling a jewel encrusted sword from the pile, gleaming in the torchlight before Nephele suddenly took out a waterskin of some sort that reeked of something foul. Gingerly applying some of the red smelly liquid within, she poured some of it out and onto various splotches of the golden pile, then splattering one large slash across the back wall. "You get to be a Dragon Slayer." She said, before slicing through various bits of the cave with her claws, fabricating a battle that never happened.

Having thoroughly ruined her home, the dragoness smiled softly as she held the sword's handle out to Maria. "The villagers will want an explanation of how you lifted the fog. I don't want them to believe you to be an accomplice of mine, so...simply say that you stabbed the dragon in its sleep, slashing it until the struggle ended. Rabbit's blood is good enough for the smell and color, but say that my body dissolved...or something of the like." Once, and if, the sword was accepted, Nephele would walk to the mouth of her cave and start to walk out and into the fog.

"We will meet again." she said before seeming to dissolve into the fog itself, which was quickly starting to evaporate. Once the air cleared, it would seem to Maria that she was...walking the way towards the Guild. Now, Maria was left with a bloody sword, a sack of gold, and a hell of a story to tell the villagers that would no doubt start fanning out once the fog's fearful shade was lifted.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 Dio Don't Kick With Your Bad Leg!!

Member Online

@The Irish Tree

Maria Falena

Maria looked a bit dumbfounded by all of this information coming to her by the other woman, "No problem...and i am sure the villagers..will be happy to be free" She said softly looking at the jewel encrusted sword. Now she had two weapons but the sword in her hand she did not know what use it could be, She could hanging it up somewhere in her room some place so their is that. "You look good..in the dress.." She said smiling towards Nephele, Being handed the rather large pouch of gold placed in her hand with more surprise on her face.

Making her way out of the cave with her former employer nodding her head towards her, "Until we meet again..miss..and safe travels" She said warmly starting to fly towards the village. Once there she made her way into the dressmaker's store, "Hello..." She said softly having noticed outside the fog slowly disputing. "I have many things..to tell you" She added walking further into the store.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Rune_Alchemist
Raw
Avatar of Rune_Alchemist

Rune_Alchemist Cainhurst Vileblood

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

~Arletta Dupain~


@PaulHaynek




Arletta waved bye to the caravan, thanking them for the directions before heading off to the Inn. The ahem...noises, wouldn't likely bother her much. Used she'd be the one making them but ever since becoming a dullahan, surprisingly she's been much more focused on things other than that. Well, as long as no one decided to pop off her head at least. Odd thing, wasn't it? She chuckled wistfully to herself as she arrived at the Inn, getting a somewhat questioning look since she was alone. A brief exchange and she had herself a room for the night.

Even if she didn't mind roughing it, having a nice bed to sleep in would be fun. Besides, she could get breakfast and maybe a souvenir or two. Plus she wanted to check on Valarie. Hopefully she didn't get into too much trouble after the incident. She'd feel terrible if she got in too much trouble on her account. It seemed like Valarie was on the fast track to trouble, at this rate.

Ah well.

She pulled off most of her armor, setting them against the wall near the bed before plopping down on it and taking her journal and scribbling a few notes in it. She bought a new one shortly before coming to the guild, and was looking forward to filling it up. It was a habit from her human adventuring days - though back then it was for less enjoyment and more for taking note of any interesting, ahem, valuables and ruins that might have...valuables that needed to be apprehended.

She stayed up for a few more minutes, the sounds of the other occupants of the Inn not bothering her too much. It was easy to focus when you were a monster that normally had at least a bit of discipline to them. Got a fair bit of sleep, too, not that an undead like her really needed much sleep to start with but it was nice to still do it from time to time. By the time morning rolled around, she felt well rested.

She left the Inn with her things, after a breakfast and a little stop at a souvenir store that the lady last night had pointed out and picking up a little gift for Magnus, Arletta finally left the shrine town after being unable to find Valarie. Didn't take her long to reach the guild the next day either, and was pleasantly surprised to see the dwarves had done an excellent job of repairing the once dilapidated house, and she was greeted by an excitable Neil when she walked up to the door.

"Oh...Neil! Aha, yes...sorry about disappearing like that." She gave him a smile. "I had some personal business that suddenly came up. I am back now, though, so no need to worry too much about that." She reached into her belt for a few seconds before continuing. "I actually came back yesterday and just now completed a job at that Shrine Town. Lovely place, though you may not want to spend the night there, heh." Arletta chuckled lightly.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by 13org
Raw
Avatar of 13org

13org Fourth-degree burns

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Freyr


The trip back to the guild was peaceful. As they walked back, the setting sun dyed the landscape with a beautiful orange coloration, gracing them with a stunning scenery. Neil's happy song was also an interesting addition to the trip. Freyr didn't knew much about human music, but that one indeed had quite the lively and jolly feel to it.

By the nightfall, Freyr and Neil finally arrived on the guild, but what greeted them wasn't the old ruins that they saw when they left for the mission... Instead it was almost like an entirely different building. Not only repaired, but improved as well. The new structure had a solid foundation and was reinforced with stone and metal. It was unlikely to encounter any problems for a very long time.

"This is quite... something." Freyr said, impressed, as he looked at the new guild. It was a big and imposing structure. It surely feels a lot more like the headquarters for a 'guild' than before.

Inside, the viera and the boy were greeted by a big banquet, maybe to celebrate the new, improved guild. Together with many already known faces, a few new ones stood out from the crowd. It sure was lively there. Before he could say anything, Neil announced their arrival, happily commenting about the banquet. That was quite nice, because Freyr was still feeling a bit strange, so with that, he simply nodded to them, in a discreet greeting. He had decided to leave the talking to Neil and Bartholomew, who was the first to greet them, followed shortly by Magnus and Eilidh, the centauress from the other day, who amicably waved at them just as they got in.

Freyr wasn't really paying much attention to what Neil was talking, but Bartholomew's next question made Neil feel a bit uncomfortable. He had asked about what happened.

"It was... strange. I'll-I'll let Freyr talk about it since I'm not sure if he wants to talk about it." Neil said, looking towards Freyr.

"It..." Freyr started to say, shaking his head a little bit. He needed to eat and drink something, to take out the drug from his body...

"It wasn't pleasant... Hallucinogenic drugs... The apothecary's drugs had an... unpredictable effect on demi-humans... I don't think he understood the risks he put himself into... I could have reacted... well.... differently..." Freyr said, with a mix of anger and annoyance on his voice.

"Gladly, that wasn't the case, and he is safe... But I'm still feeling very strange... I need to drink and eat something to take out the drug from my body..." Freyr said, sitting down on the table near them.

"I'm sorry, I know we have new faces. I know I'm being a bit rude... I promise I'll introduce myself in a few minutes. I'm just feeling awfull... It was a very... very strong drug. Especially to me, due to my enhanced senses..." Freyr said, lowering his head a bit as he took a small piece of meat, taking very small bites from it.

@PaulHaynek



Bast Ragoczy


The banquet was quite lively. It sure was a good way to celebrate the new building, and the new members were quite interesting as well. But Bartholomew's words took Bast's attention from the new faces for a brief second.

"Although I'm kind of worried at the last part. Are you saying you would pack up and leave once things get boring for you?" Bartholomew said.

"Oh~ Don't worry, my dear friend! I'm sure that won't happen. You have quite the... talent... to attract all kinds of interesting people and situations. The best parts have yet to come." Bast said, laughing as he remembered what happened earlier that day.

Turning back his attention to the lovely, noble looking lady in front of him, he quietly heard her answer to his honeyed words.

"You flatter me, but I am but a humble servant of my Church, which I have found myself the sole member of, and have decided to pledge to this Guild, for I have realized that this is the side of Grace and Good." she said with a very ladylike bow and after approving the drink he gave her.

When she mentioned the word 'church', Bast's disappointment was very visible on his eyes, but when she continued to speak, his eyes started shining with that same mischievous glow, together with an amused smile.

It was true that he didn't like religious people that much, but that woman was different... She was changing sides... That meant she had an open head, and her ideals differed from those from her previous church... The Order... It could be very interesting to decipher that woman's reasons for doing so, and maybe even trying to steer her away from her previous religion, towards the path that Bast himself was walking.

"That is quite interesting, my dear! I'm quite glad that you did so!" Bast said, with an amused expression and a smile.

"The Order surely isn't the place for such a delicate and refined lady such as you! You would do much better in a palace! Or maybe... Even in a library, studying the mysteries of this world? Magic, science, technology..." Bast said, raising an eyebrow as he said the last part, laughing.

"Anyways, What were your reasons to do so? I'm sorry if I sound a bit rude but... I find it really hard to see someone as you together with The Order... Quite the... brutish lot, if you ask me..." Bast said, trying his best to not sound overly hostile to her previous order.

Just as he finished talking to her, Eilidh spoke, thanking Bast for the drink.
"Of course it is! It is one of my favorite ones!" Bast said, winking to her, with a mischievous smile.

"I would love to hear a bit more about you as well, my dear!" Bast said, extending his hand to her in a gesture to call her closer to him and Rebecca.

"This banquet couldn't be more entertaining! Having the company of so many interesting guests... Especially a delicate and refined lady and a strong and beautiful amazon!" Bast said, laughing, carefully studying their reaction to that little jest.

@PaulHaynek @Silver Carrot @1Charak2 @13org @The Irish Tree
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Silver Carrot
Raw
Avatar of Silver Carrot

Silver Carrot Old Faithful

Member Seen 38 min ago



Dammit. She should have known the peace wouldn't last. He complimented her again, and again, the human woman shrugged it off. The Centauress, against her better judgement and the knowledge of what alcohol did to her race, downed her drink and put her glass down, inviting a refill. The flush on her face was equally from the drink as well as her embarrassment.

"I'll promise to tell you anything you want about me if you promise to stop complimenting me while I'm drunk."

@13org






"I am not a learned lady or a scholar, I'm afraid. Just a simple maiden of faith, and Shephard to my fellow person. Though I cannot deny I hold my own musings and curiosities on the bigger questions, and I will be the first to admit there is much I do not know or understand. Such topics would be better left to the scholars, wizards, philosophers, engineers and great minds of this world. As for my servitude to the order until recently, it was largely a matter of where I was born and raised.It was no misfortune. I believe it was destiny. The grand plan for me needed me to have the upbringing that I did, to make me the woman I am now. They were brutes. You do not need to feel guilty for insulting the men who branded me a traitor and a radical for preaching love, equality and forgiveness to all peoples, including women and Monsters.

Although, I would heed the advice of your Centaur friend. Monsters are more in tune with bestial instincts, and doubly so when drunk."


@The Irish Tree@13org
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
GM
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

~@Silver Carrot (ELD & REB), @13org (BST & FYR), @The Irish Tree (MAG)~

Eventually, the dinner feast had come to an end and it was time to retire for the night. Bart told all who were present that there were a total of twelve rooms in the headquarters. While that would be more than enough for the guild members currently, Bart still assigned the rooms by twos since he believed there would be more members who would come join the guild.

The guild master took the initiative in who goes with who. He would go with Bast, Freyr with Magnus, Eilidh with Arletta, Rebecca with Maria and Neil would get his own room and bunk with the newest newcomer whenever he/she would come.

Neil was about to ask the 'she' part in his deal but Bart declared the dinner and the night over.



~@The Irish Tree (NEP), @Eviledd1984~

After Maria explained what happened with a white lie, the once-hidden village celebrated her and even naming that particular day after her. 'Falena Day', a day that shall be remembered as the day a lone Mothwoman liberated the village from the fog that plagued them for generations. Whatever her feelings were at this, her request was completed and she returned back to the guild, returning by midnight with everyone in the headquarters already fast asleep.

What she found there was her newly-found friend, her draconic client Nephele. Apparently, Nephele was there to join the guild. Bart heard the noises and came outside. He welcomed Maria and Nephele too once she introduced herself. The guild master told Maria that she would be bunking with a priestly woman named Rebecca while Nephele would be staying with a boy named Neil.

The guild master then told both the girls to get some rest for the night and prepare for the next day.

---THE NEXT DAY---


~@Rune_Alchemist~

"I actually came back yesterday and just now completed a job at that Shrine Town. Lovely place, though you may not want to spend the night there, heh."
Arletta Dupain


"Wait, you were back earlier? Oh man..." Neil sighed at embarrassing himself. "Also, is it bad over at that Shrine-Town? I'm... not well-versed about that place."

"Anyway, the others are still asleep but they should be waking up soon." Neil said to you. "I... woke earlier since... well..." His face began to glow red as he averted his eyes and did not continue the sentence. He shook his head and changed the topic. "W-Well, let's-let's see the request board, shall we?"

Neil lead you over the wall just left of the building's entrance doors. There, Neil gestured at a wide and decorated board with pieces of paper posted on it. "Like our new request board? And it's detachable." He asked before detaching it. "The others should be waking up by now so let's head inside."



~Everyone~

The next morning had arrived and you all wake up to Neil and Bart looking over the request board in the main hall. "Oh, good morning everyone. I hope you all got a good night's sleep." Bart greeted all of you.

Neil was the next to speak up. "We still have food for breakfast. Once we're all done eating and cleaning up, I guess we can start doing requests for the day." He said. "Or you know, have a break for today and check out our new lounge and armory and stuff."

"We've acquired a lot of stuff in the past days so I guess we can afford to slack off every now and then." Bart laughed heartily. "Say, how much did we earn yesterday?"

{INCOME YESTERDAY}
{@13org (FYR): 100 G}
{@13org (BST): 0 G}
{@The Irish Tree (MAG & NEP): 0 G}
{@Rune_Alchemist: 100 G}
{@Silver Carrot (ELD): 150 G}
{@Silver Carrot (REB): 0 G}
{@Eviledd1984: 1000 G}

It was up to the guild members if they wish to share their reward with the guild or keep it for themselves.

"Here are the requests available, everybody." Bart told everyone.

-----SPECIAL QUESTS-----




-----SIDE QUESTS-----











1x Thank Thank
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 Dio Don't Kick With Your Bad Leg!!

Member Online

@The Irish Tree

Maria Falena

The mothwoman had woken up feeling good about yesterday, Thinking about the village and the quest she was on made her excited to say the least. A day named after her was quite surprising to her, She was humbled by it although she was having some anxiety that they might find out and get angry at her. Getting dressed wearing the new dress that was given to her by the dressmaker, She had gone though the regular hygienic routine now heading out of her room and towards the dinner room. Ruffling her dress bringing her rapier with her, The jewel encrusted sword that she acquired yesterday was carefully placed on a table near her bed.

Making her way towards the dinning room when she arrived waving her hand towards Nephele, "Hello again, Are you planning on joining the guild?" She asked him in a slow soft sounding voice. Looking at the others in the room feeling nervous form all the strange faces of the other guild members, Taking a seat at a table looking at food in front of her taking some berries and nuts on her plate.

She put a blueberry in her mouth. Her body sway to and fro as she ate and spoke, Her dress not doing much to hide the deep cleavage of her bountiful chest. It bounced and jiggled as she moved about.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Rune_Alchemist
Raw
Avatar of Rune_Alchemist

Rune_Alchemist Cainhurst Vileblood

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

~Arletta Dupain~


@PaulHaynek




"They're having trouble with some refugees." She sighed. "I wanted to help more, but they seem to have it more or less under control. Or at least enough that they don't want to ask for help." Well, she could have probably gone about it in a much better manner. She hoped the injuries she had given hadn't been fatal, though the definitely would be sore afterwards.

She was still a bit worried about Valarie, too.

Oh well, no need to linger on the topic, following Niel inside and walked with him over to the request board. She gave Bart a friendly wave, deciding to split her earnings with the rest of the guild. No sense in hogging it all to herself. It seemed as though there were a few new faces in the guild - a dragon and a Mothwoman. Well, she might as well introduce herself after checking the board.

One from some sort of noble. Arletta frowned, internally grimacing at the thought of it, not sparing the quest a second thought. She had nothing against nobles, but dealing with them tended to be tiring. Some quest that seemed to take place outside of the region in Varjo...that might end up being more trouble than its worth, especially after the incident at the shrine town. And...some sort of flying machine?

Huh.

"Hey, Bart...what's this about a flying contraption?" Her curiosity had been piqued, at least. Wasn't every day someone mentioned some sort of flying machine.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Silver Carrot
Raw
Avatar of Silver Carrot

Silver Carrot Old Faithful

Member Seen 38 min ago



Although rooms were shared, the Dullahan that Eilidh would be sharing with had not returned tonight, so Eilidh had slept naked on a mat on the floor, unrestrained by human conventions. Washed and dressed, she made her way downstairs in a very good mood. She breakfasted quickly before making her way to the board, and to Bart and Neil. She studied the quests on the board thoughtfully, as well as weighing the option of staying here, which she quickly dismissed. She hadn't fought in a fair few weeks, and yesterday's skirmish had awoken the the warrior in her blood.

"I will give my reward to the guild. I have no need for money, only food and weapons. Speaking of which, I would like to help this 'Ian North' to pursue his criminals and deliver Justice. I will select a weapon from our armour but will leave as soon as possible."

She blushed slightly as she remembered her conversation with Bast. Her reason for wanting a swift departure was so that she would be gone before he came downstairs and they had to talk to each other and address last night.

@PaulHaynek






Rebecca woke up very early, taking care to be quiet to avoid her still sleeping Moth roommate, who had a sword laid out on a table beside her bed. A warrior, maybe? Rebecca didn't have time to find out. She had work to do. Grinning, she got fully dressed, styled her hair, and went downstairs. She cleaned the dishes and cups left over from last night's meal, swept the floor, then took some cloth, lace, needle and thread from the stores and locked herself into the parlor for close to an hour, returning with a parcel wrapped in brown paper and tied with leftover thread. Returning to the hearth, she prayed in silence until others had woken up.

She smiled and greeted Bard and Neil as she broke her fast with plain bread and milk, before studying the board. Her smile dimmed slightly. "I cannot read Sonarran very well but I can read it well enough to at least understand that it wants somebody to travel south, to the Southern Order territories. None of the Monster Girls here deserve the barbarism of Varjo. Even in my home of Pravar and it's Burroughs, the south is feared for it's cruelty. I shall go. I know the Order well, and it's customs and doctrines. I shall take that quest. But I shall not leave until I have spoken with the Minotaur. I have a gift for him." She patted the brown paper package on the table for emphasis.

Her roommate had joined them at the table, and though the Moth looked nervous, her body was dressed immodestly, and naturally moved and swayed in a provocative way. With a strained, false smile, Rebecca waved at the girl, vowing to give her a gift of a proper dress that reached the floor, covered the cleavage and hid the curvature of the hips.

@Eviledd1984@PaulHaynek
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by The Irish Tree
Raw
Avatar of The Irish Tree

The Irish Tree Hot-Blooded Loser

Member Seen 10 hrs ago


@Silver Carrot(REB)
Magnus was kind of excited to be bunking with a fellow male monster, mostly because it meant a lot less questions being asked about his nature of existence. That and, Freyr was a nice guy.

Morning would come, and the light shining through would make the minotaur who, wanting five more minutes, rolled over, only to fall off his bed entirely. Having nearly impaled the floor with his head, he figured this was a sign from whatever powers might be that now was wakey wake times. Rising and giving a calamitous yawn, the large man almost ducked to leave the room, but was glad to see he could walk right on through the doorway with his head held high. The whole place felt so much roomier...still, not as roomy as his old Labyrinth, but eh, beggars can't be choosers. Giving the strange new black scaled dragon woman a brief greeting, the awkward minotaur hurried to try and see if there was a job that could catch his attention. And...lo and behold, someone was looking to figure out how to fly. That sounded amazing! The idea that someone could fly like a bird, harpy, or other associated winged flight-capable monstergirl was astounding to him, and as such he was excited to hear more details. Hearing Arletta ask for more as well, Magnus gave an excited nod. "I want to help! I-I mean...if even someone like me could fly too, then whatever this contraption is must be amazing! A-And heavy...so, I could help with lifting things." he said, voice trailing off a bit at the end as he realized how silly it sounds in general. "That and...I-I feel bad about not being able to pitch in from yesterday, so I wanna complete a job."



@Eviledd1984
Having felt rather at home in the stonework of the guildhall, Nephele honestly had no qualms with sharing a room with the boy named Neil. In fact, having pretty much lived alone in a cave for much of her life, she relished the chance to become friends with her bunk mate, though...after staring at him in his sleep for roughly two hours, she kind of wondered how someone such as him would make it as an adventurer. Nothing seemed especially outstanding for him as far as humans went, but seemed much healthier than normal folk. Perhaps it was because he got a lot of sun? Regardless, Nephele soon settled into sleep herself, having to sleep nude since...well, it was either wrinkle the dress or go commando. Besides, not like she would let anybody see. Being able to breath thick fog was useful for immediate public nudity prevention.

The next day, the dragoness got out of bed rather late, having rather enjoyed the luxury of cotton and cloth compared to gold minted coins, and set about dressing herself in her own privately fogged room, seeing as Neil had already exited. Maria caught her attention quickly, and a smile formed on Nephele's face, giving Maria the most terrifying handshake given that her entire hand was pretty much able to slice flesh apart on a glance, but luckily her hand was none the worse for wear after. "I have intended to for days now, but I wanted to be sure of the guild's competence. You proved it, and as such I finally had reason to come out. That...and the dress makes me not feel awkward in public." she said, taking in the atmosphere as the guild hall filled with the various other monstrous and human companions. So many sizes, shapes, and colors...the world was far larger than she could ever have imagined.

When the jobs began to be examined, Nephele was quick to want to prove her worth, looking over the quests at hand and picking up the one titled "Opera Night" between too fingers. "...A ghost town, it seems. I'd rather not have someone more capable be lead on a snipe hunt such as this, but I've experience myself in making towns disappear. And, if the town has been rebuilt already, then no matter," she said as she turned to Bart. "I'm not sure if any others will care for such a request, but I won't stop any who want to see this manor."
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by Eviledd1984
Raw
Avatar of Eviledd1984

Eviledd1984 Dio Don't Kick With Your Bad Leg!!

Member Online

@Silver Carrot @The Irish Tree @PaulHaynek

Maria Falena

Maria was glad that Nephele has joined the guild, Now she had a friend if she can call the dragoness that. "I am glad you are here...If you need any help please ask" She said shaking the female's hand, Although carefully as she did not want the flesh of her hand stripped off. Even thought she was in the guild for a couple of days she felt like she did not know the others quite well, And some of the looks they give her made her feel like a outsider like before she joined.

So having Nephele around hopefully would boost her confidence, Waving to the other woman whom was dressed quite consecutive for some strange reason to Maria. "Mr.Bart would I be able to join...Miss Nephele on this Opera Night quest" She said to him shyly eating a berry. She wondered in the back of her mind of she could make friends with the others here.
Hidden 1 mo ago 1 mo ago Post by PaulHaynek
Raw
GM
Avatar of PaulHaynek

PaulHaynek The Roleplayer Nobody Likes

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Opera Night
~@Eviledd1984, @The Irish Tree (NEP)~

"Mr.Bart would I be able to join...Miss Nephele on this Opera Night quest"
Maria Falena


"Of course!" Bart cheerfully replied. "Good luck, you two!"

Please now follow the posts of @Rune_Alchemist who shall be GMing this quest



Lost In Translation
~@Silver Carrot (REB)~

"I cannot read Sonarran very well but I can read it well enough to at least understand that it wants somebody to travel south, to the Southern Order territories. None of the Monster Girls here deserve the barbarism of Varjo. Even in my home of Pravar and it's Burroughs, the south is feared for it's cruelty. I shall go. I know the Order well, and it's customs and doctrines. I shall take that quest. But I shall not leave until I have spoken with the Minotaur. I have a gift for him."
Rebecca St. Croix


"Oh, okay. Looks like we don't need a translator after all." Neil remarked.

"However, Varjo is pretty different from your regular Order nations." Bart interjected. "There are some practices and teachings of the Order which can some Varjans angry enough to attack. Also, I heard that Sonarra is in the middle of some turbulence so tensions there are pretty high. Well, higher than normal." He added. "Be careful, alright? Also, you know you're going south but what are you going to do after that?"

"Well anyway, Magnus is just right over there." Neil pointed at the male Minotaur.



~@Rune_Alchemist, @The Irish Tree (MAG)~

"Hey, Bart...what's this about a flying contraption?"
Arletta Dupain


"Flying contraption, huh?" Bart closed his eyes to find a suitable answer but to no avail. "Well... it's my first time hearing of such a thing so I can't really say what it is." He admitted. "But hey, tell me all about it, okay?"

"I want to help! I-I mean...if even someone like me could fly too, then whatever this contraption is must be amazing! A-And heavy...so, I could help with lifting things. That and...I-I feel bad about not being able to pitch in from yesterday, so I wanna complete a job."
Magnus Eissenhoeff


Bart laughed. "Hey now, you may not have done much yesterday but even those things are important in the overall picture." The guild master then continued. "But it'll definitely be quite the machine if it can lift you up into the sky... No offense."

It was then Neil entered this particular conversation. "Well... if what I know is right, I bet it's going to be something resembling a bird with wings and all." Neil said, contrary to his comments on the request paper. "Or it might be a giant balloon. Regardless, if it's not powered by magic, it's going to be quite the breakthrough in technology." He remarked.

"Oh, so you know something about this, Neil?"

"Ah..." Neil paused for a moment before continuing. "...Just-Just making educated guesses is all." He answered before shifting the topic. "S-So! Arletta! Are-Are you going to do this request? 'Cause if you are, it seems you'll be joining Magnus. He seems... He seems excited to do it."



Help, Wanted
~@Silver Carrot (ELD)~

The armory was, currently, empty so you will have to make do with your own equipment.

You make way to Ambran and reach it at midday. The town was extravagant and likely one more boon from becoming a full-fledged city. Wagons hauled cargo to and from the city and lots of stores lined the sides of the busy streets. It was clear the town was some sort of trading hub. The people that walked the streets or browsed the stores and markets were mostly human though there were some who hid in hoods while others simply looked off. You stood out since you were an unconcealed Centaur among a sea of bipeds. Although, they were content in just giving you a raised eyebrow instead of bothering you.

"Yo!" A friendly, jovial voice called out to you. A knightly-looking man approached you. While he looked the part, you get a feeling he is not exactly a knight. "Eilidh Chiron, right? Nice to meet you. I'm Ian North. Professional mercenary and your client for today." He introduced himself, extending a hand for you to shake. "We'll be chasing a rowdy, no-good varmin named Onouris Neith. He's wanted because he attempted to mind control the leadership of Ambran into being his lackeys."

"Oh and he's once a Sage of Varjo, at least I think so, so he'll probably have a few tricks up his sleeve." Ian added. "Although if you can get close for some mano-o-mano, he won't stand a chance against your mighty... mighty... do you use your hooves in combat or do you just use swords and stuff?"



~@Kyun~

You arrive at the guild in the morning. What greeted you was a large structure of stone and metal, the entrance being two large metal doors. This was apparently the guild's headquarters and, from the looks of it, quite new.

Talking and chatting could be heard inside and judging from the amount of voices, there was probably several people inside. Knocking on the doors, you were answered by an orange-haired man who looked at you with a smile. "Oh, hello there. Can I help you with something?" The man asked.

"Wait, are you here to post a request? Because if so, you can just give it to me or just tell me and I promise you we will accomplish it before you know it." He said. "But I hope you have a payment ready. Our services aren't free you, know?"
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by 13org
Raw
Avatar of 13org

13org Fourth-degree burns

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Freyr


Freyr had woken up early, as usual. He didn't expect to see Bast awake, but strangely enough, he was already up. The man was simply too strange. He was the last one to go to bed and the first one to wake up. Not even Freyr sensed his presence when he came to the room last night... Leaving that aside, it was a new day, and just like the others, new requests on the board.

After handing over his earnings from the last mission with a quick explanation that he had no use to human money, he went to look at the board.
This time though, the request that drew his attention wasn't something related to forests or anything like that, but the poet's request. Freyr had never talked to a human poet before. Even though he had some... particular opinions about humans, he was still curious about them. Not every single one of them were bad. Sure, most of them were, but poets and musicians always were fascinated by the magic of the forests and the Vieras who lived in harmony with it.

"Mr. Bartholomew, I would like to have the opportunity to talk with a poet." Freyr said, after finishing eating the rest of his breakfast.

"I must say I'm curious about poetry. We Vieras have songs, poems and stories too, but they're very different from human's." Freyr said, after reading the request at the board.

"James Saint..." Freyr repeated the name he read on the board.

@PaulHaynek



Bast Ragoczy


Bast was the first one to wake up. Even earlier than Freyr. He wouldn't say he was that satisfied in having to share a room, but it was necessary...

Even though he was already up, Bast was one of the last ones to go to the request board. He had taken quite the time to eat his breakfast. Just a cup of tea and a toast, but Bast ate them very slowly, relaxing. Maybe he was just taking his time, maybe he didn't want to have to go to the board with everyone else, maybe he just wanted some time to be alone...

After finally showing up and reading the requests, a smile appeared on his face when he read the one about Lady Natasha...

"Ah! This one is quite interesting! Two noble houses clashing with each other... Politics, veiled threats, money... It's always so thrilling to see it happen..." Bast said to himself after he read it.

"Bartholomew, my dear friend! If you don't mind, I guess I'm going to take care of this one. After all, I am rather experienced with such things..." Bast said, with a chuckle.

@PaulHaynek
↑ Top
1 User viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet