Hidden 1 yr ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
GM
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago







Marygold Isley


Location: Streets of New York




"Uh... I'm glad that I'm not dead too... Thanks for that Folly," Mary said as they walked through the streets, before she turned to address Sara. "Well, he doesn't have vans, because he prefers sports cars and usually the Avengers fly in a Quinjet, so is it really all that surprising that he wouldn't have a van? He only owns sports cars, which last I checked can't hold a lot of people," she said, shaking her head slightly.

Future Pietro looked at Guin, "Yeah, watching movies is not exactly high on our list of priorities usually... Most of the time it is, fight for your life and constantly try staying on the move, otherwise we might end up dead... It's hard to be concerned about anything fun when you are more concerned about survival," he said softly, before he looked away from her again. It was hard for him to even think about what was going on in the future right then.

After about 10-15 minutes, and some luck with pedestrian foot traffic. Literally every time they reached a crosswalk, the light turned green to let them go, they managed to reach Jakobsen's campaign office, where they'd meet the man himself. Mary wasn't too sure this was going to end well, she wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but it was the only plan that they had. Confront the man himself, at a place where he wouldn't likely be able to try and kill them with any sort of problems. She took a deep breath, and opened the door, walking inside the building. Walking up to what looked like a receptionist, Mary spoke, "We've got Guin Stark and friends here to see Jakobsen, I know we're a little early but..."

"Oh, you, yes. Alex is waiting for you, just head on straight back, you can't miss it."

"Thank you," Mary said, before leading the group straight back to Jakobsen's office, and she knocked before opening the door, and stepping in. Once they were all inside, Mary shut the door again. Before anyone could speak however, Alexander Jakobsen got up from his desk and walked over towards them.

"I know why you've come, though I do not believe there is much of a point in this conversation, I am intrigued by what you have to say on the matter. This whole situation isn't the best for you, I know that, but that isn't avoidable."



Mirembe Adebayo


Location: Stark Tower: Lab




Tony let out a small sigh when he heard Allison's words, before he pulled up a monitor, and pointed at it, still working on the EMP field generator and the gun that would go with it. "See that? That is a map of New York. See the little dot there? That is Guin's current location, yes she has a tracker that she doesn't really know about. It's in her AI, he has a program, any danger or trouble, he immediately sends out a signal to me. If he gets destroyed, I get a signal and her last known location. So don't worry, I've also met the people she's with, I doubt they wouldn't think there is a chance it is a trap..." he responded simply.

Mira looked up at them, not too sure why Allison was acting the way she was, since it was clear before that she was being a little bit of annoying, or angry or whatever it was. She said nothing, just listening to Tony's words. After a few moments of working, she thought it might be best to speak up. "Look, I know it isn't really my place to say, but why would Jakobsen attack them in the middle of the city with the Sentinels? Plus, I doubt they went in there without some sort of backup plan or whatever... I'm just saying that maybe Jakobsen didn't want the military to know what he was doing? Since you have to remember, if he attacked them, Colonel Rhodes would know right? If they didn't come back, I'm sure Mr. Stark would mention it to him, so it would expose Jakobsen right then... Actually, it's a great alibi if OMEN were to attack here instead, since there was a group of mutants, not his supporters, who were standing right there talking to him..."

After Mira finished talking, Allison would get another vision. This time, it looked like a lab of some kind, there was a calendar on the wall, not too good of a view, but the year was clear, stating it to be 2025. There was a little girl on a table, surrounded by scientists. She was crying out for her mother, she couldn't have been much older than four or five. "Alright Alcie, just a few more minutes," a voice said from an intercom system, before the vision went black.



Lance Banner


Location: Stark Tower - Main Area




"I know that you have no reason to trust me, after all, we have gone against each other more than once in the past. Believe it or not there was once a point in time when Charles and I were on the same side, working together. You think I might make things worse? After all, things seem pretty dire if you are hiding out here, but no matter. It was rather simple to get past OMENs forces, they were focusing more on the front doors, that much was obvious. It also helps when you know someone who can warp reality to their will," he said, waving his hand at Wanda, who just smirked.

Pietro was still panicking, and Lance never thought he'd admit it to himself, but he actually felt sorry for the speedster. After all, he was facing the family he had abandoned right now, and if he was in Pietro's shoes, he would have been freaking out too. "...Bethany is right, what do you think you can do to help?" Lance asked, looking at the ground.

"Well, you could just kill Jakobsen, but even I know that is a bit of a risk, considering what might occur because of it. We can't protect all the mutants in the world, since I imagine there are worse things than what might happen if he takes office."

"You are right about that, I've seen what happens, and trust me, killing Jakobsen is probably the last thing we want to do right now..." Thalia's voice called into the room as she walked in, well, more of limped in. Her wings had already folded and had disappeared, but she was standing and she came over. "We kill Jakobsen, we start World War 3 and the mutant race will likely end up extinct, we don't do anything to stop OMEN, it is still World War 3. The only way we'll win this is by exposing OMEN, and we can't go on the offensive with it..."
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Morose
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



Dean Kesseli

Location: Stark Tower - Top Level (Floor 93): Main Area


Dean didn't move, despite the attempted reassurances of the Brotherhood members that they meant no harm. In movies and books, it was the sort of thing that he would have loved to see - two warring sides forced to work together to ensure survival. And even as Magneto said that he couldn't kill Jakobsen, Dean couldn't help but feel uneasy. Wasn't that Magneto's solution to most things - violence? He knew that the Brotherhood was built on the idea that mutants deserved to rule the world and that only then would humanity be unable to oppress them. "So it's the Kobayashi Maru then..." Dean muttered, hearing Thalia's opinions on the matter.

They couldn't attack Jakobsen without validating his viewpoint in the public eye - and if they did nothing, the Mutant Registration Act would be passed. Both options were genocide. He picked at his nails, scrapping at the side of his left pointer finger until the skin started to peel. There wasn't any sort of easy way out of this situation. He could tell that some people in the tower had lost faith in their leadership - and he felt Xavier's absence. They were on their own, like it or not. They had all of the help they were going to get.

"So....If we need to expose O.M.E.N., please tell me someone had Stark - sorry, it's Guina right? - bring something with her so she can get evidence on him...That's what she's trying to do, right?" Dean asked. The plans had been talked about so much and it went a little bit over his head, so he wasn't even quite sure what the objective of the talks were. Unbeknownst to him, that was exactly what Guin was aiming to accomplish by talking to Jakobsen - get the proof they needed to shut him down for good.

Pietro managed to get up and over his fear enough to punch Dean in the arm, "I am the only one who can call her that, you aren't even pronouncing it right considering the name is Serbian you idiot!"

Dean looked at him with confusion, rubbing his arm slightly since it did hurt a lot. "...Her name is Serbian? That's a huge coincidence then - since aren't you from there?"

"No you idiot, that's how you pronounce Guin in Serbian."

"...Honestly Pietro, why do you stick around with these people?" Wanda interjected.

"Because we're good people trying to do the right thing and I'm not an idiot, man...." Dean mumbled, putting his hands in his pockets. He was ignoring the slight tingling sensation in his arm that was signifying the formation of a bruise. He was just hoping that the speedster would manage to get his mind back on the subject - making sure the group they were sending would actually try to get information on O.M.E.N. - rather than a debate over what people were allowed to call his girlfriend.

"Well don't call her that still! Only I can!"

"...Good people does not necessarily mean good brains."

Folly Valeska

Location: Jakobsen for President Campaign Center: Jakobsen's Office


It had been a long time since Folly had seen Jakobsen in person - it felt like almost a lifetime ago. She had met him shortly after she first killed - though to her, it had been simple self defense. There was a manhunt out for her, in an attempt to prosecute her for a crime she had not committed...the murder of her mother, Fiodora. It had been a long and painful journey, despite really lasting less than a week, that had brought her face to face with Jakobsen - and the Norse Goddess of Death. Thalia had been there too, showing her power as a dragonling for the first time.

Sometimes, she had wondered if she should have killed Jakobsen the first time that she met him. And although she knew all of the evil he would commit, Folly still saw the man she thought she knew when she looked at him. He looked much older, likely due to stress, and his words were laced with venom, as if he were auditioning for the part of a villain in a new Sherlock Holmes film. And while she could feel sympathy and compassion for him, she knew she couldn't afford to show him mercy. Whatever needed to be done to secure their future - especially Mary's - she would gladly do in a heartbeat. No price would be too dear to pay.

"Congratulations on the promotions," Folly said quietly to him, before she fell silent. Jakobsen hadn't agreed to talk with her - he had made the meeting with Guin, after all.

Guin Stark

Location: Jakobsen for President Campaign Center: Jakobsen's Office


Guin gave Jakobsen a bit of a smile as she came in, messing with her hands as she looked around the room. "Photo of you and Bush Jr.? Nice," Guin commented, pointing at it. She spotted another photograph that was Jakobsen and her Uncle Rhodey, as well as countless others. Some of them were autographed, but most seemed to be candid shots among friends. "Wow, even got one with Obama? No offense to everyone else on here, but that one is easily the best," she said. Her hand slipped something onto the side of his computer - a small circular device that was about the size of a fingertip.

It was the same device, in fact, that her father had used on a S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier in order to break into all of Fury's files. It wouldn't be long until J.A.R.V.I.S. had infiltrated all of O.M.E.N. and she continued to look at the pictures on the wall, spotting one of Jakobsen and his running mate, Ricky Goldsworth, in the ruins of O.M.E.N. HQ following the attack in early 2017. "But I know you're really busy sending murderous robots after school children, so I won't waste your time and instead, we can just skip past the entire part where you explain your motivations for being a dick."

She was doing a fairly decent job of keeping her cool and hiding her internal fear and terror. She was looking at the face of evil. "I read the S.H.I.E.L.D. files about what happened to you with Hel - and I get it. You lost so many good people that day. Psychologically, I can't even begin to imagine the ramifications of that...But you're becoming the thing you swore to fight against, Jakobsen. You'll be responsible for the genocide of an entire people - hell, you're already ordering attacks on American citizens on U.S. soil. It's unconstitutional and you know it...You were in the Air Force to fight to protect people...But now, you're fighting to slaughter the same people whose liberty you vowed to defend."

"That's what your legacy is going to be...Death and destruction. And the last guy who used murder on a mass scale in order to enforce his idea of genetic purity...Well, he committed suicide before Steve Rogers could get to him. It's your choice if you want that to be how you're remembered, Jakobsen...And I know it's tough as shit. My family fortune is built off of war profiteering, of exacerbating conflicts and selling under the table for both sides, but my dad chose to put that behind us and fight for a better world. You don't fight to destroy what you hate...You fight to protect what you love."
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Lady Lila
Raw
Avatar of Lady Lila

Lady Lila Leopold Fitz

Member Seen 8 mos ago



Aspen Queen





Location: Stark Tower - Top Level (Floor 93): Main Area




Aspen had her foot up against the wall as she listened to Pietro and Dean speak. She couldn't help but snicker. She popped the bubble gum she had formed into a balloon in her mouth, throwing it in the garbage can beside her, and walked up to join the conversation. "I think Dean's right. I don't believe Guin would have risked going over there to bring back no evidence. We just have to be patient and hope that they make it out of there in one piece. If Jakobsen is really the man under the mask of these crimes, he's going to go down eventually. Bullies never win. I will say though, he has to pay for what's he's done. What we had to witness.." Her gaze shifted from Thalia, to Lance, and back to Pietro.

She suddenly frowned at Wanda, instantly offended. These people? Last I checked, we're not as bad as they come. Who's she to say we're not smart?
Before she could keep her mouth shut, she responded, "Who do you think you are? Tony Stark has a nicer mouth than you."
She bit her lip, pacing back and forth, feeling herself get heavy as her density changed. Her feet pounded on the floor, causing a ruckus. When a small cracking sound came, she winced and stopped. "Sorry, I just.. was surprised you wouldn't let a small mistake slip. No one's perfect, you know." After addressing Wanda, she turned to Pietro. "Dean isn't always the brightest in the group, but he does try. And I'm sure he won't be using Guina anymore, as he respects both of you. Just both of you stop acting like kids, that's my job, honestly." She cleared her throat, narrowing her eyes as she stared at Dean.

Aspen rubbed her temples, getting impatient just doing nothing. She pulled out the harmonica that was shoved deep in the pocket of her tight orange jeans, and wiped off any little fibers or hair from the mouth piece. With a subtle intake of air, she lightly started playing the beginning of an Australian folksong that she was taught when she was growing up. Music always made her feel at home. It calmed her nerves, and she swung her head, enjoying the music while she played. They probably think I'm crazy for playing a harmonica right now, but why not? If I'm weird I might as well act like it.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by LadyRunic
Raw
Avatar of LadyRunic

LadyRunic The Laughing Raven

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



Richard Laine


Ayita Dyrkin


Location Stark Tower





Richard ran a hand through his dark locks as he came through the lab's doorway with Charlie in tow. He had heard enough from Stark and the other girl- what was her name?- that he was not so sure as to if they could (or should) try to predict Jakobsen's moves. The man was a crafty bastard and often the best thing to do in those situations would be to wait for them to choke on their own tail. "As much at I hate admitting it Stark, you have a damn fine point there. As do you- Mira was it?" Giving a sigh the assassin, forlornly considering his mussed locks. "I hate balancing everything on the damn knife." The Adder swore.

It was Ayita who spoke then, stepping behind then from her brother as his slightly taller and wider frame blocked the bloody tearing and twisting of her flesh. While it never lasted long on forms she knew well, it was still painful and unpleasant. Both for her and for those who viewed it. Shaking her auburn tousled hair in a manner that much resembled a fox shaking it's fur. The younger Laine cast a leary eye at Stark and Mira. The voice that held the uncurrents of the wild was surprisingly soft. "Brother." Her mind brushed against her elder's with a wave of patience. "The hunt is not won by the charge. But by the hidden pack member." It made sense to Ayita that Jakobsen would strike here. There were children and thus it was weaker. The young were always prime prey.

Richard gave a irritated huff as he looked down at the smaller Laine. "You have got to start thinking in human terms, Sister. Or the terms of an assassin." His cheeky grin was visibly shaken as the amber eyes locked upon him and Ayita quirked a brow. Assassination to the woman was not just for human. How many nights had stealth put food into her belly? How often had it allowed her to envade a hunting pack? Turning back to the others-namely the older Stark- Ayita shrugged absently. "Can you tell the voice to let me look at the floor plans? I have no interest in your creations or belongings. They are useless." The Adder gave a choking noise as Ayita tilted her head and frowned. "Perhaps I have spoken the wrong words." The woman admitted looking rather put out. "But I wish to see what the territory looks like so I might better transverse it if a fight were to come."
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 5 hrs ago




Carolina Reed


Location: Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Carolina crossed her arms over her chest she really did hate the idea of working alongside The Brotherhood, after all the last time that they met the Brotherhood did kill a member of their own Oshea. Carolina watched Pietro punching Dean in the shoulder for calling Guin Guina. Carolina stared at Pietro for a moment, but she just shook her head towards him he certainly was overbearing and overprotective it felt like in her eyes. "Guin has SHIELD training, so she'd be able to get the dirt in there. And she's a Stark so Guin obviously would have some techie thing on her." Carolina pointed out, Damon then quickly jumped to action as he pointed an arrow at one of the members of the Brotherhood, and the guy who had came with them stopped in front of him to speak up. It was hard for her to even think that Charles and Eric were both buddy buddy with each other who knows how long back then.

Carolina sighed as she rubbed the back of her neck as Thalia came out, and quickly turned to face the battered woman who looked like she had seen better days. "So we just have to wait and see what happens, and hopefully they wont get attacked by him." Carolina said, but a part of her did think that it was a possible trap, and they wanted them to be sent out while OMEN went in and attacked Stark Tower but Carolina didn't think that they would yet anyway.

"Unless you Brotherhood people have a plan in case ours doesn't work?" Carolina asked looking over towards Magneto, she really wanted to take control over him and make him hurt himself. She looked over her shoulder towards Aspen, she'd seen her in the school before but she didn't know her that well hearing the slight racket that was coming from her as she spoke. And she didn't really know why after she spoke and pulled out a harmonica and started to play it. Carolina didn't think it was weird and she thought that she was playing it out of boredom or stress.




Bethany Bell
[


Location: Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Bethany turned to look at Lance as he spoke up and then Eric said that he and the professor used to work with each other back in the day, which she just shrugged. Bethany thought more of working together would be a better idea instead of just going it alone, though she didn't trust the Brotherhood one bit either. Just a means to an end when they fight against OMEN then they would most likely be back to being enemies. Bethany then heard another voice speak up, and it was Thalia as well as she finally emerged from the medical ward that was in the tower and smiled towards her slightly.

But Bethany didn't like the odds of it, wait and twiddle their thumbs until the others finish and complete their mission if they attacked then it would be WWIII and if they waited for the MRA to be signed then it would be WWIII as well. Bethany stared at Carolina and shook her head she didn't like waiting one bit. But she didn't really have much of a say, she wasn't really apart of the team anyway just yet and only came to the mansion about a month ago.

Then the other girl spoke up, she didn't even know her at all, but then again she didn't know to many faces at the mansion either Bethany ignored the little bickering between Dean and Pietro over Guin which to her was a bit childish as well in her opinion as well. Beth simply listened to her play her harmonica as well.




Future Carolina Reed


Location: Jakobson's Campaign Office
Skills: N/A





Future Carolina was fairly quiet as she walked alongside her sister, she noticed that nearly all of the lights in the streets turned green as if it was either really good luck or that Jakobson hacked into the traffic system to turn them all to green so that they could get there sooner. Carolina couldn't help but think that it was certainly going to be a major trap, but they made it to the campaign office there. Marygold spoke up to the receptionist there, as she eyed her and then they were let into his office and followed the others until they were in his office.

She was face to face with the current head of OMEN and presidential candidate as well, Future Carolina wanted to so much point out that it wasn't good for him either. Then Folly spoke up to congratulate him on the promotion, which made her roll her eyes ever so slightly but she made her way towards one side of the room and leaned herself up against the nearby wall. Future Carolina continued to stare at him as Guin spoke up again as well.

"I was in Coventry as well, when your two agents Decker and Hanson attacked me, and my best friend." Future Carolina finally spoke up as she continued to stare at him directly. "So I know OMEN attacks indiscriminately, like you did at the mansion as well. Which you probably ordered as well." She said as she looked towards her sister when it was her turn as well when she started to speak up.




Cassandra Reed


Location: Jakobson's Campaign Office
Skills: N/A





Cassandra entered the office as she watched Guin very closely for a moment as she spoke up, seeing her slyly put a small device on the back of his computer. Which was good she seemed to be distracting him as she spoke, and then her eyes wondered over towards the Future version of her sister as she spoke. Carolina remained fairly quiet, she remembered that night very well recovering her unconscious sister into a Quinjet and then her friend's body as well. It felt like she had said her peace on the matter before her attention also went to Jakobson.

"Your agents did attack agents of SHIELD at the mansion as well, while our funds from SHIELD have been sent directly towards OMEN. And I can easily get in contact with Director Fury he could simply pull funds away from OMEN if evidence comes out which it probably will." Cassandra said as she walked over towards Jakobson. "Were you the one who ordered the attack on the mansion?" Cassandra said towards him.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



Allison Andrews

Location: Stark Tower: Lab




Allison fought off her initial resentment of being looked down on, yet again, especially by the man she almost worshipped. However, she could understand the hesitation. He trusted his technology and he trusted Guin. She would not deny that. However, information was information and people could not be easily accessed like one did with technology. She shook her head in disbelief. "If you say so, sir." Allison ignored Mirembe. As far as she was concerned, the girl wasn't being useful either.

Allison stepped out and got hit with another vision. She took the time to study it, especially noting the date. The little girl strapped down was a nightmare she often had when she discovered her powers. Being poked and prodded, studied for entertainment or gain. And the fact it was happening to this little girl sickened her. But what made her take a second look at the situation was the name on the clipboard. The name of the little girl strapped.

Alcie Jakobsen.

Allison was warped back and knew what she had to do. "JARVIS? I need you." Soon the robotic voice sounded. "Yes, Miss Andrews? How can I assist you?" Allison ignored the veiled threat from before. "I would like to know where Happy is, I have a question for him." "Mr. Happy is currently two floors down." Allison thanked him before facing Charlie and Ayita (and Richard if he followed). "You guys up for a roadtrip?" She didn't bother waiting for an answer before turning down the hallway, making her way to the floor Happy was on. She had a plan, of sorts, now.



Sara Grey

Location: Jakobsen's Office




Sara stood quietly as voice after voice unleashed a barrage of threats, questions, and assertions at Jakobsen. Sara, meanwhile, took the time to study the office itself. She noted that there were no guards visible, no means of protecting himself. He knew they were coming and even opened the door for them. If the man was responsible for the attack on them, then he was either dumber than he appeared on TV, or this was the plan from the get-go.

Sara began thinking of escape plans. She would not be held here if the man decided to trap them. She didn't want to stay and find out the man's plans. She believed Allison's vision and the man could not be trusted. He was a politician also. That screamed distrust at the onset. She stared the man down, waiting to see what he would do.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by BlackPanther
Raw
Avatar of BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Member Seen 5 mos ago

Damon Fawkes

Location: stark tower....magneto fiasco



Damon continued to hold his arrow steady. Steady and pointed directly at magneto damn the foolish thoughts of being able to hit him. He remind silent save for the growling and shrieking coming from his various tattoos as each tried to break free of his flesh. ”....still don’t trust you. Sorry” one of the wolves gave a muffled snapping snarl as its muzzle suddenly protruded from him making a shape in his shortbread like something from a 3D movie.

Damon ignored the harmonica and was barely registering what all was being said instead he kept his arrow aimed true and his creatures in his skin. Especially the dragon which was starting to prove difficult. The need of the tattoos to break out and attack was growing and thus it made it harder to keep them in. He wouldn’t be able to hold back the first three that tried hard enough to burst out for much longer but he kept his face neutral. He was not about to show weakness in front of a man he was holding an arrow to.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by 17th Day
Raw
Avatar of 17th Day

17th Day The Number is 17

Member Seen 7 mos ago



Bellamy Hughes

Location: Stark Tower - Top Level (Floor 93)



Bellamy was underwhelmed. Really. He had expected some opposition sure, saying there was bad blood between the X-Men and Brotherhood didn't do it justice. But we came with them with the intent to provide aid, as the righteous champion for mutant rights you'd think they'll be open to joining hands against a common enemy. You'd think. His gaze turns back to the sight of an arrow still nocked in Magneto's direction, he rolls his eyes and dismisses the pointless exercise – a metal arrowhead was of the least concerns to the leader of the Brotherhood.

His attention is briefly caught by the sudden harmonica playing, a girl with a sun-kissed complexion was playing some folk music that seemed oddly familiar. The scene looked out of place with the current situation and even mildly annoying. Did she have nothing to better to do than play music now? This was getting out of hand. Bellamy cleared his throat, "It's too much to ask all of you to trust in us instead try trusting that for now, in this specific time and place, we have a common enemy and our goals align." He sneers at the squabble between Dean and Pietro, "So with that said, can we focus on the matter at hand?"

Hidden 1 yr ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
GM
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago






@FantasyChic Happy was sitting behind a desk of sorts when Allison walked up, he didn't even really seem to be doing anything particularly important. Actually, it looked like he was playing Galaga on one of the computers. He didn't look up, but he could tell that she was there, "Can I help you?"


Marygold Isley


Location: Jakobsen's Campaign Office




"Thank you for that Ms. Valeska, it has been a few years since I've seen you. Wasn't since the whole business with Hel and her attack on our HQ a few years back..." he said, giving her a friendly smile, before he got more serious when he heard Guin's word. "You may think that, but we are just trying to put people with abilities in line, since people with too much power is a dangerous thing... I'm sure you can understand that." When he heard Cassandra say Fury could pull their funding, he just chuckled. "Oh, trust me, Fury wishes he could pull our funding, but he can't... Since we at least get the job done."

"Did you cause the attack on the mansion? What did we ever do to you? Sure, I get it, the whole thing with Hel, and what happened there like Guin said was bad, and probably traumatic, but still, that doesn't give you an excuse to attack a school full of kids!" Mary said, looking at him, echoing Cassandra's question. The man was annoying, and he definitely was different from fighting against Magneto. Magneto wasn't this sort of person, not calculating to the point where you couldn't tell what he was going to do before he did it.

"No, I didn't order the attack, now why would you think that? All I've done is worked on my campaign, I'm more concerned about whether or not I get elected than bothering a bunch of mutant children. I do have better things to do than you'd think. You all are just children, and flies on a windshield, nothing to really be concerned about, at the moment anyway. You cause problems, then things will change..."

"Oh, and we are just supposed to believe that? That one of the leaders of the organization that attacked us didn't know about the attack on the mansion or whatever?" she asked, glaring at him still, not too sure what else to do. The man seemed to have thought of a lot of things, probably knowing perfectly well that they couldn't attack him right now.

"No, I don't expect you to believe me, I never would have expected that at all, Ms. Isley right? Leader of the mutant team the X-Men? Of course, you would instantly expect me to be the one who caused the attack on the mansion, but you are miss informed."

"We already know that you caused the destruction of the mansion Jakobsen."

"I am not familiar with you, actually, you bear a slight resemblance to my friend Ricky... Oh well, didn't expect you to have believed me anyway about that."



Mirembe Adebayo


Location: Stark Tower: Lab




Mira just kept working on the device that she and Stark had been working on, "...My full name is Mirembe, not many people call me by the nickname... It just makes it easier since some people don't like saying my full name," she said, her accent coming through even more when she spoke her full name. It just made things easier, and she didn't really know what else to say. She was choosing to ignore Allison when she came in and then was gone pretty quickly after that.

Tony looked over at the group and shrugged, "Sure, knock yourself out kid," he said, setting what he had in his hands down, and going over to a monitor, and pulling up an image of Stark Tower. It was a basic schematic of the building, it was clearly the more simplified version of the floor plan. Mira glanced over at the plan, before going back to what she was doing before. There wasn't much she could do, aside from hopefully building the device to combat the Sentinels. What the others did with their time was their own problem, she knew technology, and so she was doing the best she could to be useful, which didn't leave much time for talking.



Lance Banner


Location: Stark Tower - Main Area




"Well girl, I at least can do something with my powers, unlike you. What did most of you in this room do? Run from the Sentinels? Figured, you all think you are so much better than us, when it reality, you aren't" Wanda said, moving closer to Aspen when she spoke, her hands starting to glow red. Pietro noticed, when something seemed to flash in his mind, and she stopped instantly, the glow fading. She let out a small laugh, looking over at her brother, "Well brother, doing that? I didn't have my guard up, and you took advantage of it. I'm impressed. Maybe you have learned a few things."

"I don't want you to hurt anyone Wanda, we're all stuck here, and in a horrible position, we need to deal with it, and trying to kill each other isn't going to help anything..." Pietro said softly, coming out of hiding and shoving his hands into his pockets. He was speaking the truth, they were all stuck there, so trying to take each other out is a little messed up.

"Perhaps you have learned something," Magneto said, shaking his head, before he turned to address Carolina. "Unfortunately, I do not have a concrete idea, the main thing that we would need to do is strike their new HQ, after the last one was destroyed by the Goddess of Death Hel a few years back..."

"Do not mention that incident, it still brings back horrible memories... It's the reason Jakobsen despises people with abilities... I was there that day, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't completely sane..."

"Look, I don't see why you should even feel sorry for the guy if he has tried to kill us today... Wouldn't be surprised if he tried to kill us again before the day is over..." Lance muttered, looking at the others, not sure what else to say, after all, they were stuck in Stark Tower, odds were that OMEN was watching them, no matter what happened, so they had to do something to work together.

"Trust me... Attacking the mansion is probably the least horrible thing Jakobsen will do over the course of the next decade..."
Hidden 1 yr ago 1 yr ago Post by Peridot
Raw
Avatar of Peridot

Peridot Clods!

Member Seen 10 mos ago

Charlie Farrier


Location: Stark Tower, Main Area





The main area Charlie stood in was quickly devolving into a free for all of petty comments, weak threats and weaker attempts at placating others. He couldn't blame some of the girls for trying to keep the peace, but honestly at this point, in seemed pointless. Magneto and his crew had waltzed into the place, and it seemed that neither JARVIS or Tony Stark (If the latter even knew this was going on) was doing a damn thing about it. Charlie didn't even deign to give comments towards the miniature domestic dispute was going on between the Maximoff's and the unimaginative jibes coming from Scarlet Witch and Magneto, nor about Dean and Pietros's bickering over a girl.

Thankfully, it seemed like someone else was deciding to do something useful. As Allison reappeared from the lab area where Tony Stark and one of the students were (And yet still, no "Holy Shit, Magneto is here!" yells coming from within the lab from Iron Man or his AI. Great "state of the art security system" there guy.), he hesitated only momentarily as she spoke to Ayita and him and marched off. Sighing quietly, he quickly decided he had nothing else to do in the tower barring sitting on his ass or bickering like everyone else. Turning on his heel to follow Allison, he paused as he passed Damon, looking at his bow and arrow incredulously.

"Uh... you remember Magneto can control metal, right? Stand down dude, it's not gonna do anything." Even if they were made from some non-metal material, Scarlet Witch's powers would make short work of any projectile headed their way. Not waiting for a response, Charlie caught up with Allison, making his way to Happy's desk with her. He didn't know for sure where they were heading, but chances were good that it was to clean up whatever mess Marygold had started. Hopefully they could get there before the mess began.





Nina van Essenhout


Location: Jakobsen's Office





Remaining silent throughout the meeting so far, Nina had been doing much of what Sara had - examining the room, looking for areas where hidden cameras may lay, weak spots in walls she could punch out in need of an escape, and any concealed doors where back-up for Jakobsen could easily spring from. He seemed far too at ease in his office, alone with several powerful and pissed off X-Men. He knew that they knew that he was responsible for what was going on - an innocent man would have been far more nervous. So, that begged the question: why was he so relaxed? Did he have a death wish, a desire to become a martyr and fuel his cause? Was he being controlled by somebody else, a separate mutant who desired their entire race to be wiped out? Or was he simply so cocky of his own power that he truly believed he couldn't die in this situation? Now, they hadn't come here to start a fight, but with Folly's breakdown and Marygold's outburst earlier, Nina knew tempers were frayed. She couldn't trust those two to keep their cool, especially if the passive-aggressive jibes continued.

"If you truly aren't responsible for such acts, then I'm sure you'll do your best to find out who was." Nina said smoothly, playing along with his lies momentarily. "And I'm sure there'll be no issues in letting our diplomatic party leave this building alive and unharmed, too." Nina hoped silently that at least one of Guin's gizmos from her father was recording everything live. At least then they could find some public favour if Jakobsen faked an attack to justify attacking them too.
Hidden 1 yr ago Post by Morose
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



Dean Kesseli

Location: Stark Tower - Top Level (Floor 93): Main Area


Dean stared at Aspen, a bit bewildered in her choice of activity. He didn't understand why she had suddenly burst into a musical number, in the midst of this tension, but he also guessed it could have been some attempt to distract people. He knew that his parents always distracted him on the anniversary of the deaths of his real parents - whether that was with trips to Disney World, ice cream and laser tag, or a sleepover with his best friend that included pizza from his favorite place.

Carolina had a good point, however - what exactly did Magneto and his goons have in mind? Dean was about to chime in agreement with her, to let her know that her question had been a good one, when something strange happened with Pietro and Wanda. To him, it looked like Pietro had shut her down telepathically. Was that actually Guin in Pietro's body or something at the moment? Had they switched and Guin's abilities developed to the extent that she could carry them over and then grow them? His mind was abuzz with questions as he stared at the twins. It'd explain a lot, in his opinion, if that wasn't actually Pietro in front of them. "...Since when could Maximoff do telepathy type stuff?" Dean asked. "Are you actually Stark in there or something....? Never mind, whatever, doesn't matter..."

Dean then looked at Thalia, a bit curious. Her comment about Jakobsen not being completely sane struck him. "What do you mean - sorry, I mean, saying he's not really sane and the horrible things he's going to do...I feel like there's something specific that you have in mind," Dean explained.

"...There is a girl, a kid... I ended up sort of adopting her when the group took her in, wanted to create a better life for her... Her name is Alcie... And what happened to her, well... It wasn't something any little girl should go through," Thalia responded. Dean's face fell slightly. As an orphan himself, he was particularly sensitive to hearing about issues like this.

"Did Jakobsen kill her parents?"

"No, it is far worse than that..."

What could be worse than that? Dean couldn't imagine it. To him, losing your parents was basically one of the worst things that could happen to a kid. There were a few ideas floating around in his head, one was that Jakobsen could have replaced them with robots, but it hardly seemed to be likely. "....Did he eat them or something?"

"No... Alexander Jakobsen was her father... The girl had the power of self-detonation... Four years old and playing lab rat... We managed to shut down the facility and rescue her when we heard about her..."

Dean's eyes widened. That was definitely worse. "That's just fucked up...He has a mutant kid then? And he does this anyways? Holy shit...I see what you mean about him not being completely sane..."

Folly Valeska

Location: Jakobsen for President Campaign Center: Jakobsen's Office


Folly looked at Jakobsen, feeling complex emotions going through her. What he had said about keeping people with powers in check - she uncomfortably shifted, grabbing her wrist and holding it. She needed to be kept in check. Without the medication (which was currently with Dr. Banner at Stark Tower), her hallucinations could strike at any moment. Her wrath could overwhelm her, resulting in harm to innocents. She knew the danger that she posed.

But there were others - those who hadn't harmed anyone or put anyone in danger. They deserved the same rights and protections as normal citizens, even if Folly herself didn't. She fought for others. At the end of the day, she deserved to be imprisoned or executed for the lives she had taken. "How's your fiancée?" Folly asked Jakobsen. Her questions were seemingly of a different sort from the others, but she gazed at him, unblinking. She liked Jade. But if she had to threaten Jade to get Jakobsen's attention...She'd do it.

People like Mary deserved to have happy lives.

Guin Stark

Location: Jakobsen for President Campaign Center: Jakobsen's Office


Guin tried not to get too irritated with Jakobsen, but he reminded her of her mother. Maddie would always act like this when confronted with her wrongdoing. It was pointless to try to get him to admit it. People like this never would - they'd always find a loophole, some sort of way out. As his attention was drawn towards Muscles, Guin shifted slightly, standing in front of the speedster protectively. J.A.R.V.I.S. was already uploaded into O.M.E.N.'s systems and by her estimation, her father would receive data any minute now. Hopefully it'd be useful.

"Guys, there's no point in trying to get him to admit to it," Guin pointed out. "No matter what you say, he's going to come up with a way to keep himself from being implicated." She didn't like it, but Jakobsen was a politician. It was one of the few occupations worse than lawyer. She could tell the way all of his statements were carefully crafted. Unlike Magneto, who seemed to throw darts at a spinning wheel in order to come up with his evil plans, Jakobsen was cold and calculating. She could tell Nina was making maneuvers to leave, but she wasn't done yet. She'd need to remove her device only once J.A.R.V.I.S. had finished his job as well.

"What is your stance though on defenseless mutant children?" Guin asked him. She was mildly irritated that her question sort of paired off with Nina's but it couldn't be helped. However, before she could even ask him another thing, there was a knock on the door and Ricky Goldsworth entered the room. He was Jakobsen's running mate.

"Alex? It's Jade...She told me to put you on the goddamn phone right now and a bunch of other swears that I didn't understand..." the man said, giving the group an awkward apologetic look as he passed the cell phone to Jakobsen.

"...What could be so important... And trust me Ricky, you do not want to know what half of those swears mean."

Ricky shrugged, still insisting that Jakobsen take the phone from him. He actually gave some of the members of the group a slight smile. And he did bear a passing resemblance to Future Pietro - just with darker hair and a face covered in pure never-going-to-become-a-beard stubble. "She had her doctor's appointment today," Ricky explained. "I think that's where she is now...."

"Alright... Hand the phone over," Alex said, taking the phone from him.

Guin just raised an eyebrow, looking at Mary with a what the fuck is going on?! face. She wasn't accustomed to super villains taking phone calls in the middle of a potential monologue scene. Was this even supposed to happen?
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by LadyRunic
Raw
Avatar of LadyRunic

LadyRunic The Laughing Raven

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



Richard Laine


Ayita Dyrkin


Location Stark Tower





Ayita was gazing at the floor plan along side her brother though it was obvious Richard was the one who understood it far better. A quiet argument could be heard though Ayita seemed to be speaking mind to mind while her brother replied in the usual way. Lamenting his sister's terms for things, and constant corrections issuing from the older Laine. When Allison came back to herself, Ayita's head snapped around sending her auburn hair flaring about. Richard gave a sputtering noise of irritation as the locks hit him in the face, not that Ayita seemed apologetic about it. In fact, her expressions aside from the full attention being locked on her dearest of friends was one of smugness. As Allison questioned if her and Charlie, and by extension Richard, were up for a road trip Richard's jaw set in a stubborn line.

There was little he could say however as Ayita moved after the fore-bearer of doom. Running a hand through his dark locks Richard strung together a harsh curse. "Stark, Mirembe..." The assassin gave a short nod before moving after the two errant teenagers. "Good luck." They would need luck, this was a bad situation. Made worse by a facturing group. He would rather remain here and protect the children, but his sister was as ever his first priority. After that Guin came second for the mercy she had given the Adder.

As Allison and Ayita reached Happy, Ayita eyed the computers with interest. Trying to figure out the point of this activity. Allison she would follow into Hell itself and drag the girl out at whatever cost needed to be paid. For the first time in years, Allison had been the first human- mutant, she corrected herself- to accept her mutation with out screaming. Perhaps it was little harsh as more than a few people had accepted it, but Ayita was cynical of the human nature. Strange things made people scream and run, and she was strange. Moving about to eye the screen better, the shifter frowned as she watched the pixelated figures move about. It seemed the point was to shoot with the middle figure at the bottom.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Lady Lila
Raw
Avatar of Lady Lila

Lady Lila Leopold Fitz

Member Seen 8 mos ago



Aspen Queen





Location: Stark Tower - Top Level (Floor 93): Main Area




Aspen stopped playing her harmonica after Scarlet's comment, and and instantly felt rage in her chest. She put the instrument away in her pocket, sending a glare over at the woman and rising a few inches off the ground. I don't care how strong your powers are, witch. You never treat your ally like that. Luckily, she stopped herself from saying something she would come to regret and lowered herself back to the ground. With a sigh, and after listening to Bellamy give out his little spiel, she turned to Damon and for once was actually terrified that he might try to attack Magneto. She walked over to him, taking hold of his bow and lowering it. "Dude, he is not the problem right now. We all need to focus. Can you handle that?" This Jakobsen guy is putting everyone on the end of their rope. I wish I could do more to help in the situation, but unfortunately for now I'm just a pawn. I wonder what could calm everyone down but also help us find some answers?


Looking at the group, Aspen nodded knowingly. "No matter what happens, all of us just standing here fuming at each other isn't going to solve any problems. I haven't quite been through the whole tower yet, but is there a training area? Perhaps burning off some of that heat will take the edge off. And then I think a nice big tub of ice cream would do. Chocolate," she gestured with her hands, "absolutely covered in fudge. And whip cream. And like, 5 cherries. Why do they only ever put one on there anyways. Like.. I need my cherries, man." She caught a few questionable glances, to which she smiled widely.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 5 hrs ago




Carolina Reed


Location: Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Carolina started to pace around the room as she looked at Peitro and then Scarlet Witch for a moment when she approached Aspen to threaten her, then it stopped all of a sudden. Carolina rubbed the back of her neck and then looked over towards Dean for a moment when he asked about what just happened between the two of them. "Their twins so they probably have some mental link or whatever." Carolina suggested giving a slight shrug as Magneto gave her a very small idea. "What if we try and sneak into OMEN HQ, or something and see if there is any further evidence to point to them that they attacked the mansion?" She suggested, it was probably a bad idea. "We get hands on a guard some of us act like prisoners and we sneak in?" Carolina thought it could be a good idea.

Then Thalia said something about Jakobson having a kid, who just so happened to be a mutant as well with the power of self detonation which could make things worse in OMEN's hands if he wanted to use the kid that way. "Is the kid not born yet or something now right?" Carolina asked looking over towards Thalia. Then the Aspen girl spoke up again and made her way over towards the group in an attempt to calm down Damon.

Magneto could easily just pull the metal arrow head off with his powers as Aspen tried to lower it down, she did agree with Bellamy as well looking over towards the Brotherhood guy. "We can get some icecream or something after all this is over, and maybe have the prom Dean was promoting before all this started." Carolina said giving him a friendly smile, then she eyed Magneto and the other members of the Brotherhood for any ideas on her plan.




Bethany Bell
[


Location: Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Bethany went over and sat down on the couch and eyes Damon still having an arrow pointed at the Master of Magnetism and rolled her eyes towards him. "He's gonna just stop that thing you know since it's metal and all." Beth said towards Damon just as Charlie said it before her left to go on the elevator and raised her eyebrows slightly seeing some of the others go down as well. Beth shrugged slightly before turning her attention fully towards Carolina, and the other X-Men and Brotherhood who were there.

Bethany agreed with Bellamy they all had a common enemy whatever happened in the past can go on hold for now, as she looked out the window as she stretched slightly and listened to Carolina's plan. "Maybe it will work." Bethany said giving a slight shrug as she looked around at the others. But she wasn't sure what exactly else that they could actually do at the moment as Bethany got up and stretched slightly again and walked over towards the window and looked down at the streets below. Then she turned to face Aspen and rolled her eyes slightly talking about ice cream now of all things.




Future Carolina Reed


Location: Jakobson's Campaign Office
Skills: N/A





Future Carolina just continued to glare directly at Jakobson and rolled her eyes at him, he was certainly very cocky that he wouldn't get implicated for the attack. "Still you are the leader of OMEN regardless if you are running for office or no, those were OMEN agents at the mansion. So you are responsible for what happened there or find out who is the one who attacked the mansion." Future Carolina said as she moved over towards a nearby chair and sat down on it. She watched as Nina would look around the room for an exit, which she thought would be a good idea anyway.

A part of her started to think that it was all a big trap for some reason, and he just wanted the leader of the X-Men out of the building to leave the others alone so that OMEN could simply strike. Then Folly asking how his fiancé was doing made her roll her eyes ever so slightly. Future Carolina then heard the door opening and it was Ricky, as he spoke about Jakobson's wife was on he phone and something about swearing. She turned to look at her sister with the same look that Guin had given Mary just now, Carolina decided to lean back in the seat once more and used Astral Projection to explore the campaign office building for anything.




Cassandra Reed


Location: Jakobson's Campaign Office
Skills: N/A





Cassandra looked towards her sister as she spoke and gave her a nod she was about to say something like that as well, she remained fairly close towards Guin and Mary. She also watched as Nina went about looking for a way out if need be in case Jakobson had no intention of letting them go. Cassandra went to look around the room as well for a moment while looking over at Jakobson the man certainly didn't sound right at all. "I get you want to keep powered people in check, however you are going down a path that wont turn out well for just about everyone here." Cassandra said before adding. "Mutant inhuman, everything else and human included." Cassandra said crossing her arms over her chest looking over towards the door as it opened.

Seeing a familiar face Ricky Goldsworth, seeing the familiar SHIELD agent turned OMEN agent and now vice president candidate as well she gave him a slight now, but Cass didn't say anything towards him. Cassandra stared at her sister when he was handed a phone which made things feel a little bit weird and awkward as well at the same time. Cassandra started to think that this was a huge complete waste of time since Jakobson hadn't budged or said anything about the attack, they just needed to wait a little bit longer for Guin's little bug worked and JARVIS would get what was needed from the OMEN servers.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



Allison Andrews

Location: Stark Tower: Floor 82




Allison was happy Ayita and Charlie had stuck it out with her, especially since she hadn't told them her plan (though it wasn't like she was hiding it). She sought out Happy for a few reasons. Mainly, she knew Tony wouldn't take her to Jakobsen's office. He trusted his daughter and his technology (and she did too, to an extent). However, this new information could save them and others, but she had to get there. "Hi! Yes, I need to get to Jakobsen's office and quickly. I have new information that the new team needs and I need to get there soon. Think you can take us?"

Allison was already prepared to do whatever she could to get there, even if Happy said no. She was not about to be stopped, not when she had information that could potentially stop Jakobsen's plan and save future mutants. If that worked, they could get one step closer to fighting back against OMEN.



Sara Grey

Location: Jakobsen's Office




If Allison was to be believed, Jakobsen was lying. She wouldn't bring up the fact that they had a future-seer in their group as it would paint a target on Allison's back. But the others still confronted him. And they were right. The man clearly knew more than he was letting on. "With all due respect, sir, you're full of it. We wouldn't be here if we didn't have information already.."

And then he got a call. Sara stopped talking and listened as he spoke on the phone. It seemed to be Jade on the other line, the woman Jakobsen talked with in Allison's vision. They would wait, it seemed. Sara didn't care one way or the other. Two bad eggs, in her book. Maybe the woman found some bad news. Wouldn't it be ironic if she turned out to be a mutant?
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by BlackPanther
Raw
Avatar of BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Member Seen 5 mos ago

Damon Fawkes

Location: magneto choas



Damon kept his bow held true. He was trying hard to keep his parasites contained but they trusted less then he did. Scales slid around his arm brushing at the edge of his flesh taking on an odd realistic yet not look. ”It may not do anything but I’d rather hold this then let the things on my body know. I don’t trust him. I don’t trust them.” this was the first time he was visibly working with effort to both hold the stance and hold the tattoos. Only three at a time could get out and he could feel the strongest ones fighting to get out first.

Then someone grabbed his bow and lowered it. ”.....you tell me how well you’d handle angry animals of ink trying with effort to escape your skin” he winced. His bow had been lowered they sensed he was no longer aiming. He hisses in pain as a dragon claw suddenly pierced through his arm the claw partially outside of his flesh took on a realistic onyx gleam that became more dull when it reached his flesh and became ink. ”....if you really want me held together help me get to that training room....or just out of here.....fast” when the tattoos behaved he had full control of them except the dragon....and now he barely held all of them in.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by 17th Day
Raw
Avatar of 17th Day

17th Day The Number is 17

Member Seen 7 mos ago



Bellamy Hughes

Location: Stark Tower - Top Level (Floor 93)



Bellamy couldn't help but scoff at the theatrics put on by the same archer, his bow having finally been lowered, "I don't know how you've managed to survive this long without some control over them critters. If you can't work with us then stow it." He had up to til here with a select few of the occupants of the room, yet still he opted to settle for scathing remarks than taking it physical so far. He shuffled back over to his place by Magneto and Wanda's side, clearly disgruntled, ruffling his own hair out of sheer irritation.

What the silver-haired girl had said caught his attention, "If what you say is true, it's even more reason to act preemptively. This supposedly being a man who treated his own daughter like lab rat, I wouldn't want to see his worse side." Arms crossed over his chest, leaning against the wall, Bellamy takes a moment to consider his next words, "We.. between everyone gathered here, there's a lot of powers. More than a few would be ideal for this hypothetical infiltration mission of ours. If we're doinng this then count me in."
Hidden 12 mos ago 12 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
GM
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Seen 4 hrs ago








@FantasyChic@LadyRunic@Peridot "Well, I don't think you can use one of the cars, actually, with New York traffic you'd be better off running there as opposed to driving. Besides, weren't you all told to stay here? Well, guess it doesn't matter, you kids aren't exactly my problem. Here's the address to the office, if you are lucky, you'll get there pretty quickly, definitely faster than driving a car." Happy said, handing Allison a piece of paper, "That's the best I can do for you, I'd say fly or something if you could, but you can't really see the building from high in the air, I know, Mr. Stark actually tried seeing about that once he found out where the office was. Wanted to see if he could snipe Jakobsen before Pepper pointed out that would probably make things worse."


Marygold Isley


Location: Jakobsen's Campaign Office




Mary was a little surprised to hear Jakobsen deciding to take a phone call now of all times. This was really strange considering what the hell was going on, especially about who he was getting married to. She had heard of Jade Cornish, and was kind of surprised that she wound up saying yes to his proposal. Might prove that she likely wasn't completely in her right mind.

Alex took the phone from Ricky, unsure what exactly the problem was, or why Jade would be calling him from the clinic. He let out a small sigh, before he put the phone to his ear. "Hey there Jade, what seems to be the problem?"

Ricky made a clear face of ~your fiancée is crazy~ to Alex. ”You got me bloody pregnant, asshole!”

"...Wait... Say that again?" Alex asked, his eyes growing wide.

”You. Got. Me. Bloody. Pregnant.”

"...Well it usually takes two for that... But isn't this kind of good news? Though it might cause some discomfort for you if you wanted to go through with it..." Alex said slowly, since of course, it was her choice whether or not she'd actually go through with the pregnancy. He was secretly wishing that she would, he was starting to get towards the older end of life, and he had always wondered if he'd ever have kids.

Jade was silent for a moment. ”Of course I’m keeping it, you git.”

"This is great news Jade... How far along are you?" he asked, figuring if the doctors told her she was pregnant, they probably told her how many weeks.

”Ten weeks.”

"Okay," he said, starting to run numbers through his head, figuring that they might need to move the wedding up just a little bit because of this. Since he was wondering what would happen to him in the elections, or by then hopefully as President of the US, if he had a kid out of wedlock.

”I blame you for this.”

"Yeah, you can blame me all you want for it..." he responded, still going through numbers. He'd have to talk to Ricky about a few things he was pretty sure.

”You realize I can’t drink now, right?”

"...Now I realize that... Well, this should make things a little bit interesting... I have to go, we'll talk more about this when I get home, okay? Bye," he said, before he hung up the phone and handed it back to Ricky. "Okay Ricky, you might want to take notes, we've got to move the wedding up a little bit, it needs to happen sooner," he said immediately, looking at Ricky.

“....Uh, why?” Ricky asked, pulling out his phone.

"Because apparently the reason Jade called is that she's pregnant," he said, not even explaining the rest of his thoughts.

“....Are you sure you want to discuss this in front of the muties?”

"True, just make a note for later that we need to talk about it and that I am going home earlier than usual today."

“What about your appearance with Seth Meyers?”

"I forgot about that... Well, after this I'm going to go meet Jade at home and talk with her, and then still be able to make the show."

“And the phone interview with John Oliver?”

"I can do that in the car ride or something..."

Ricky nodded. “And your dinner reservation with Jade? Cancel it?”

"Hold it with that one, we still might go, I'll let you know if we need to cancel that one."

“Alright. Congratulations, man. Do you want me to send in security here?”

"No, I think we'll be fine," he said simply with the wave of his hand. Ricky just nodded his head and hurried out of the room. Alex let out a sigh, before he turned to the others. "Sorry about that, but I've learned the hard way to not ignore Jade's phone calls. What is it that we were talking about?"

"You were saying how you didn't order the attack on the mansion? Or more of that you were trying to convince us that but you were obviously failing at it," Mary said, but she glanced over at Future Pietro, who looked pissed off about something. It was obvious that he really wanted to say something, about what? She had no idea, but he looked like he wanted to punch someone and was fighting to not attack Jakobsen.



Mirembe Adebayo


Location: Stark Tower - Lab




Mira just nodded towards Richard as he and the others just left the room. She was glad that they were out of there, it made it so that they had more space to do things or whatever. The lab wasn't so crowded with people who weren't being useful in any sort of way. She had managed to make a smaller gun of sorts, with space in it for a EMP generator. It looked like a normal pistol of sorts, so it was easy to carry around. "Will this work? It is small, light weight, and the end that the field comes from is larger, so it can create a large blast radius," she said, handing the pistol type gun to him.

Tony took it from her and looked at it, a bit impressed that she was able to create something like that so quickly. "Yeah, this works, pretty sure I can get a generator of sorts into this where you left space for it. Think you can see about making another one while I put together the generator?" he asked her, looking over at her.

"Yes, it shouldn't be a problem, it isn't too hard," she said, nodding her head and started to work on another one.



Lance Banner


Location: Stark Tower - Main Area




"Honestly brother, what makes you think these people are worth hanging around? I mean, maybe you should pay a little more attention to what you are doing, or what these people are even doing. After all, you have to remember, at the rate things are going, we are all going to end up dead."

Pietro fell silent, looking away from his sister. Lance was wondering what was going through his head, and how things were going to work out for him, especially since he was probably living in his worst nightmare right then. Sure, he didn't really care much for Pietro, but he still couldn't help but feel bad for him. His family that he had literally walked away from was standing in front of him, and he couldn't really get away from them.

"...I know everyone is probably on edge right now, but I think we should actually calm down and clear our heads. Arguing with one another isn't going to help us, at all..." Lance said softly, looking over at Damon in particular. He was used to anger issues, he was used to having to find several different ways to calm someone before they freaked out, or in his case growing up more of Hulked out.

"...Look, we are all here for one reason, the exact same reason. I'm with him on this one, the more we fight, the more we argue, the more likely there is going to be a major problem when we actually have to fight something, other than each other alright. We have bigger issues."

"No, Alcie hasn't been born yet... She's going to be born a few years from now..." Thalia said, looking at Carolina. "There are three reasons I came back in time, the main one being that I was the one who could time travel. The other two, one being that I knew Jakobsen. The one, the main reason I chose to come back... It was for Alcie, to see if I could give her a better life, if we could manage to find some way to change Jakobsen's mind or something to make it so that she wasn't a lab rat."

"...That makes sense... I don't think anyone would want to see a little girl go through something like that, ever," Lance said softly, looking at Thalia now. He was really curious as to what happened in the future, to everyone, after Jakobsen took office, but he figured that now likely wasn't the time to ask about that.
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



Allison Andrews

Location: Stark Tower: Floor 82 -> Outside Stark Tower




Allison took the address in hand. Things weren't working out and she honestly contemplated stealing a suit of Tony's and flying with it. But she knew that it would be locked tight and any attempts to get one would be flagged. Plus, she didn't know how to handle one anyway. They had to get there quickly. Happy didn't seem too concerned about them leaving, so she took that as a go-ahead.

She turned to Ayita and Charlie. "Okay, long story short, I had a vision that Jakobsen is going to want to hear and it could mean the end of his involvement with targeting us, but we need to get there quickly. I have an idea and, Ayita, this is going to sound crazy and weird, but do you think you can turn into a horse and we could ride you? I know that's bad, but I can use my Accelerated Probability power to find the best direction to go. And I'm gonna attempt something weird and use my telekinesis to speed you up?" Allison shrugged. It was all she had.

She walked to the elevator and waited for the two of them to follow. "I know this is not ideal, and if you want to stay, I understand. But there is a lot more to the attack than I thought. Jakobsen needs to hear it and needs to hear it from someone with some type of proof. You guys with me?" Hopefully, they would be, and once outside, Allison would travel and help speed them along.



Sara Grey

Location: Jakobsen's Office




Sara waited for Jakobsen to get off the phone. It had to be important if he was to interrupt his evil monologue. From context clues, it seems Jade was pregnant. How fitting an evil mastermind type would have a child. She looked at the others, wondering what they would do once he was done.

He hung up and issued commands to some random guy. Future Pietro seemed tense about something also. "Right? We have proof, in a way, that you had a hand in it. So give any excuse a rest, you won't have the energy after that little one comes anyway."
1x Like Like
Hidden 12 mos ago Post by Peridot
Raw
Avatar of Peridot

Peridot Clods!

Member Seen 10 mos ago

Charlie Farrier


Location: Stark Tower, Floor 82 -> Outside Stark Tower





Charlie had figured that Allison's spur of the moment plan had been brought about due to a vision, but he was definitely curious to find out just what she had seen that would affect Jakobsen to the point of him actually listening. Also, he wasn't planning on letting them go anywhere without him. Other than joining in on the uncomfortable Maximoff family meeting, Charlie couldn't do anything of any use at the Tower. Stark and the other girl seemed to be working on weapons for the Sentinels, and judging by how quiet JARVIS had been at Magneto's intrusion, the Tower was nowhere near as safe as they were letting on. Going somewhere and actually doing something to try and save lives seemed a far better idea. However, Allison's choice of transport was certainly an.. interesting one.

"Uh..." Charlie paused, looking uncertainly at Ayita. Could she take their weight? He supposed she could control what kind of horse she'd be turning into, so he doubted they'd be stuck on a squat shire pony stuck at a trot. After only a moment's hesitation, he nodded firmly, looking back to Allison. "I'll do whatever you need to make this work. I just hope we can get there before anything bad happened." He wondered briefly if Ayita would agree, but with her loyalty to Allison, he had no doubts in his mind.





Nina van Essenhout


Location: Jakobsen's Office





Jakobsen taking a phone call from his fiancée was certainly bewildering to Nina - it couldn't even be perceived as a power play. Just some pointless conversation about a pregnancy and then dinner reservations in the future, the really important discussion being placed to one side.

"Mr Jakobsen, I suggest you start taking this seriously. If you are innocent, then you should be concerned that lives have been lost and more are hanging in the balance. Now is hardly the time to be talking about wedding plans with your assistant." Nina spoke up after Marygold, beginning to get slightly antsy in the small office. He was denying everything, but nothing was surprising him in the slightest. Surely he had a plan to do something with those that had arrived in this building.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet