1 User viewing this page
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Lady Lila
Raw
Avatar of Lady Lila

Lady Lila Leopold Fitz

Member Seen 8 mos ago



Aspen Queen





Location: Stark Tower - Top Level (Floor 93): Main Area




Crying out in pain, Aspen felt fire fuel the rage she had after just being hit in the same area on her legs. These damn Sentinels calculate where people are injured as well? Although it hurt like hell, she was able to stay hovering on the ground, trying her best to not hit the leg or touch it. The searing burn would definitely cause a scar, but for now that pain was slightly suppressed by her urge to beat these buckets of trash senseless. She ended up looking over to find Carolina heading towards the staircase, a handful of kids in tow. She backed away from the current fighters, heading over to her. She looked injured, but weren't they all by this point?

She brought up the back of the line, yelling at Carolina a ways down, "I've got the back! Are you alright? You look like you want to kill those fuckers as bad as I do." She felt bad for leaving behind the people fighting, but was reassured when she saw Mira knocking some of the Sentinels out. Woah! She's probably the only one who made a mar- oof, that looked like it hurt. I didn't know she had powers like that.. Aspen's ripped yellow jeans showed that the wound was extremely mad at her. With a grunt, she said between gritted teeth lowly, "Gonna have to wait, buddy. But if I see the last of it, I'm going to rip those things to pieces. And if it was Jakobsen.. he better be worried for his life. That is.. if he's not dead already." The thought of such a thing brought a small smile to her face.

A kid in front of her tripped on the stairs, but she was quick to catch him. "Let's not, that would be a very long ride down to the bottom."
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Online



Allison Andrews

Location: The Streets




Allison ran as quick as she could following Ayita, who seemed to be pulling her rather than helping. She glanced back as a gunshot rang out and saw Richard fall. Charlie was also on the ground, having been attacked as they made their getaway. Things were spiraling quickly out of control and she felt both stupid and justified in her leaving the tower. Those at the tower probably weren't even aware they were gone and those at Jakobsen's were probably in danger still.

Then, more gunfire and Allison felt pain. She stumbled and hit the ground. She had been shot and she was sure Ayita had been too. She pulled herself up as the burning sensation of pain hit her. There was no way she would be able to walk or run any further, unless she wanted to open the wound up more and bleed out. She still clung to Ayita though. A thought crossed her mind. "Ayita, we have to give up. There's no sense. We'll figure out how to get out later." She said as the man with guns closed in on them." She knew Ayita had the wild sense in her now, ready to unleash hell if they so much as got any closer, but it would end in blood and death, possibly for Ayita and herself. "Do what you have to do though.."



Sara Grey

Location: Jakobsen's Office




Sara didn't bother to stay and hear anything coming out of Jakobsen's mouth. She had been right to worry and Allison and the others had been right to question going with this group. Now the tower was being attacked as they stayed behind. Sara exited the office, surprised they would just let them leave, but it sickened her even more because it held firm that Jakobsen believed he was winning. And that just could not be.

As Sara left, she saw the Future Pietro hold Folly back as a woman looked stunned. Folly was angry, threatening death and Pietro was calming her down enough. Sara shook her head in disbelief. "We don't have much time, guys. Can we hug it out later and get going?" Sara didn't want to wait for the rest. If they wished to stand and interrogate Jakobsen more, that was their deal. She figured Jakobsen wouldn't be swayed unless he could see for himself that his daughter would be a mutant and be eperimented on. Hell, for all she knew Jakobsen would be just fine with that.

Did he hate mutants so much? Sara didn't care either way. She had to get back to the tower. And quickly.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by BlackPanther
Raw
Avatar of BlackPanther

BlackPanther

Member Seen 5 mos ago

Damon Fawkes

Location: side room stark tower
Tattoo count: 1 dragon 1 wolf



Damon felt like time slowed down as the dragon struggled out of his arm for freedom. It hurt...it always hurt when the dragon was set free. Unlike the others he hadn’t worked with it as much so his ‘ability’ wasn’t as smooth.

Once the dragon is free it stands and shakes its head. Being horse sized meant the room was now somewhat cramped and Damon was still holding to leave it before he mutters. The wolf positions itself at his side and the dragon charges ahead as soon as the door opens.

Damon had a second to observe everything that was going on before starting to rush to the injured while his tattoos acted as shields. The dragon being surprisingly well behaved for once.
Hidden 11 mos ago 11 mos ago Post by 17th Day
Raw
Avatar of 17th Day

17th Day The Number is 17

Member Seen 7 mos ago



Bellamy Hughes

Location: Stark Tower - Top Level (Floor 93)



Bellamy took a hit to the stomach, the laser fire had knocked the air out of him and leaves a large, painful burn, forcing him down to his two knees as he watched the Sentinels continue to unload fire. He struggles to stand right back up, slightly wincing as his fresh wound is left agitated by the sudden movement. Focusing now on one Sentinel, instead of the whole troop's worth, he manages to steal some speed off the mutant-hunting machine, admittedly less than he would like to work with. There was enough juice - raw kinetic energy – coursing throughout his body, enough for one good burst of speed.

I'm just too easy of a kill out in the open like this. If the heavy hitters like Hulk, Stark, or Magneto aren't dealing any real damage then I've got nothing to offer, other than as a meatshield... Yeah, fuck that noise. Rushing for the nearest cover with what little juice he got, he somewhat enhances his speed but it didn't like it would last for long. His foot gets caught on some rubble, and he trips at near-peak human speeds which sends him diving headfirst into cover. Quickly he catches his breathe, straining his body and mind to work through the pain, back to a column that shields him from the Sentinel's laser fire for now.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Peridot
Raw
Avatar of Peridot

Peridot Clods!

Member Seen 10 mos ago

Charlie Farrier


Location: Outside Campaign Office





It seemed that once Charlie hit the ground, time slowed down. In an instant it appeared that Dean had randomly showed up, Richard had been pegged in the chest, and the girls each received a bullet for their attempted escape. He wanted nothing more than to run to them, and make sure they were okay... but there was a far more injured friend laying near by.

Scooting over to Richard as fast as his injured leg would let him, Charlie tore off his hoodie and balled it up, pressing it against the ebbing flow of blood emanating from Richard's chest. Blood was trickling from his mouth, and his eyes already seemed to glaze over. As more gunfire sounded out Charlie's gaze ripped from the ex-assassin's idle eyes, and he watched Ayita be gunned down once again. What were these men doing? Was the goal to kidnap, or to kill? Looking around wildly, Charlie clocked a bright red cross on a box within one of the vans. In the meantime, Dean had amazingly done something useful by taking charge one of the guns and turning it on their attackers, taking down two of them before being felled himself.

"HEY!" Charlie hollered at the closest man, his gun waving threateningly. "You want us alive for a reason, huh? Well if you don't help me here, this man is going to die." Well, he assumed so anyway. Charlie had no real experience in injuries or medicine beyond his high school biology and health classes. What he did hope was that the medikit both had something to help Richard out with, and some kind of weapon. Scissors, safety pins, even tweezers could take somebody's eyes out. Unfortunately, as the man tossed the kit uncaringly towards Charlie and he flung it up with blood-stained hands, he nearly threw it to one side in annoyance. Nothing of use, barring some bandages the rest of them could use. Keeping his pressure on Richard's chest steady, he watched the man carefully, hoping that dimming light in his eyes wouldn't entirely fade away.





Nina van Essenhout


Location: Jakobsen's Office





"Oh, sure. You bring a mentally unstable mutant to a mission of diplomacy and I'm the idiot." Nina retorted swiftly to Marygold before dropping the matter, utterly ignoring Folly's dark glare as she regarded the room. A madwoman's problems were not important, not with a whole group to get to safety. In fact, that in itself was a problem. Returning to the tower was their goal, and as they had overwhelming evidence by way of Pietro and Carolina, the tower was no longer safe. Clearly Jakobsen's aim had been to divide and conquer, and like any under-experienced leader would, Marygold fell for the bait. Totally halving her group to maximise injuries, and potentially, fatalities.

Rushing to Carolina's side with Cassandra, Nina noted yet another mass of scar tissue from burns. Were there explosions, fire at the tower? If it was the Sentinels, how much damage were they truly wreaking?

"Let's go." Nina said to Cassandra, looking towards the main doors. "I'll stay in front, try and make sure you don't get hit by anything." So far, there had been no signs of the forces they had encountered at the Mansion, but Nina wasn't taking any chances. She knew Cassandra would want to look after her sister - both of them, the future one here, and to get to the present one at their destination. At least she could focus on helping future Carolina out with her injuries - and any more that may appear - while Nina dealt with defence.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
GM
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Online







@FantasyChic@LadyRunic@Peridot@Morose "Oh please, one less of you wouldn't make too much of a difference, it would just mean one less mutie in the world," one of them said to Charlie with a laugh. "Enough fooling around, we've got to get going, like, right now, this has already taken too long," another said, and the others nodded in agreement, before going around rather quickly. They were a little hesitant to go anywhere near Ayita, but one of them pulled a tranquilizer out and hit her with it. It wasn't enough to knock her out completely, but she'd be dazed and at least somewhat sedated so they were able to move her. They weren't exactly very nice about it, as one of them just yanked Richard and practically tossed him into the truck, saying nothing, and the others were moved there as well. Apparently these soldiers knew exactly what they were doing, as it all happened rather quickly. Everyone basically had handcuffs on, and a few soldiers got into the back of the truck with them as the doors slammed shut and they started driving off.

@Lady Lila@Nallore Carolina and Aspen would be able to find a safe room, several floors down, that was unlocked and able to get into. Though they would still be able to hear the sounds of the fighting above them.


Lance Banner and Mirembe Adebayo


Location: Stark Tower - Main Area




Mira's hand was bleeding pretty badly from the explosion, and her arms had gotten burned as well. She got up off her feet, coughing as her throat felt sore and she dove for cover as everything around her started crumbling. The roof was starting to cave in, but she luckily had managed to get out of the way of it, otherwise who knew what could happen. She was still coughing a bit though, it might take a little bit for her to be able to let out another shriek.

Lance followed Bethany, getting over to her, his back was hurting a lot though. To think that earlier he had a bunch of glass in his back, now he had burns to go with those cuts, and he didn't heal as quickly as a speedster could. He took a bit of a deep breath, trying to remain at least somewhat calm. Pietro seemed to almost wince slightly when Bethany mentioned a new scar, but he didn't say anything about it. Made Lance a little bit curious about that, but there wasn't any time to do that now.

"There has to be a way to take out those things, since it seems like whatever that girl had exploded, so we've literally got nothing. Our powers don't really work against them..." he said, trying to think. He glanced over at the others there, and Thalia, who got blasted backwards by a shot, but seemed to be perfectly fine, except for one thing. Her wings had disappeared.

"Oh come on, you have got to be kidding me... Not now," she muttered to herself, and this time, when her wings showed up, it seemed to be causing her a lot of pain. "These Sentinel blasts are nothing... I've definitely taken worse hits than this... Why cause problems..." After a few seconds, her wings reappeared completely, but they looked different. They appeared badly damaged or something, it was strange, especially considering that they had been perfectly fine moments ago. It was clear she wasn't taking to the air anytime soon, so she started shooting fireballs at them.

Magneto was back on his feet, and sending metallic shards at the Sentinels once again. Wanda was sending bits of rubble flying at them, completely ignoring her brother, almost as if she was pretending he wasn't there at all, which was perfectly fine with Pietro. Bellamy just missed getting hit by another laser shot, and the Sentinels fired a few shots at Damon, hitting him.

The bit of wall that Pietro, Bethany and Lance were behind cracked with the force of one shot, had been destroyed by another, and then Lance felt a burning pain shoot through his back. He leaned forward coughing from the blast, blood was coming from his mouth. Pietro noticed it instantly, "Okay... We really need to get out of here, like, fast. We can't fight these things, we don't have anything to use against them..." Lance just nodded in agreement, falling silent.


Marygold Isley


Location: Jakobsen's Campaign Office




Mary bit back anymore words she wanted to snap at Nina, this was not the time for that, and she hadn't been lying either. Folly when it came to fighting, even in the present day, could easily go toe-to-toe with Wolverine, which was not an easy thing to be able to do. The fact that she was a little mental didn't help, but Beast has always been working on something in order to be able to make it so that she was able to have medications effect her, since her powers sort of prevented it.

"Oh, and by the way Agent Reed, Thalia Maehers isn't a mutant, she's a mutate, big difference. She doesn't have the X-gene," Jakobsen said simply to her, "Not to mention that I was there during the fight against her, sure it wasn't my bullet or something that took her out in the end, but that doesn't really matter. Oh, and if you do see Thalia, since I'm guessing you've met her in the past or something, tell her I say hi."

"...Let's get out of here," Mary said, before she headed out of the room. No one tried to stop them again, there was no resistance, and the door outside opened easily. By the time the group were out of the build, nothing really seemed to be out of the ordinary, though people seemed to mostly be on the other side of the street, and that was when Mary noticed something. It looked like someone had tried to clean the ground up, but there was still a little bit there she noticed, as she looked at the red on the ground. "...Pretty sure that's a bad sign..." she said, before she took off running back towards Stark Tower.

Future Pietro nodded at Folly, especially when Mary had gone by and headed for the door. He followed after her, and the blood on the ground was definitely a bad thing, and he just watched as Mary took off towards Stark Tower. "...I'd run too, but I don't think I'd be able to use my speed all too well..." he said, before he kind of took off after her, but he was going at a slightly slower than a normal person's pace, his side was hurting a lot.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Online



Guin Stark

Location: Jakobsen for President Campaign Center: Jakobsen's Office ---> Sidewalk


Guin headed outside with Mary, trying not to freak out too much about Muscles and her own Pietro. She had a slight notion that Pietro would be completely fine when she found him - but it was most likely wishful thinking. Muscles essentially came from an end-of-the-world timeline - and things seemed to have accelerated due to the arrival of those from the future. For a split second, she considered whether it was some sort of impact of quantum mechanics. Her future self would know - Guin was certain of that.

As she spotted the blood on the sidewalk, she couldn't help but feel confused. Had someone followed them to the meeting with Jakobsen? Although it was New York City and it wouldn't have been the strangest thing to see on the pavement, with the attack on the tower and Mary's seeming belief that the blood meant nothing good...Her stomach churned again. What if one of their friends had died? All during their attempts to get information on Jakobsen? It was enough to distract her from Nina's latest episode of bitchiness.

She took off at a run. Her family was at Stark Tower. It was her home. Her eyes swept the sidewalk, looking for a quick means of transportation that she could 'borrow' but there was nothing there. It was all up to a sprint to Stark Tower. Muscles was moving slowly and it freaked her out, but the thought that maybe the blood out on the pavement had belonged to a friend of hers...She didn't want to think about it. Certainly not if it was her father, Pietro, or Lance's blood.

"Should I try calling someone while we run?" Guin asked, catching up to Mary. "Also, the blood...I think someone might have followed us from the mansion...And if I had to make bets based on everything that happened...that might be Allison's blood..." she explained, freaking out.

Folly Valeska

Location: Jakobsen for President Campaign Center: Hallway ---> Sidewalk


Once outside, Folly paused and looked at the blood on the ground. It wasn't a sight she was unaccustomed to seeing. Even before she lost her sanity, blood had been common at Cirque Anomaly. Trainers would make a poor move with an animal, acrobats and performers would get injured, her father would beat her mother...All of them spilled the same blood onto the ground. She could not help but focus in on it, attempting to read the blood like a record of the past. Yet it was only on the sidewalk. There wasn't much to go on, irritatingly so - someone seemed to have tried to clean it up.

She took off to a run across the street, rather than following Mary she went to the people gathered there. "What just happened?" she asked, looking at them with keen eyes. However, she was met with blank stares and shrugs, as well as a young boy taking selfies of himself and his boyfriend. Had she not thrived on committing atrocious deeds without leaving a trace, she would have been perplexed at the lack of witnesses. The blood had to be connected to Jakobsen, she was certain of it.

"Can I help you?" one of the strangers asked, since Folly was just standing there, and she shook her head. Looking over at Future Pietro, she decided a topic had to be broached. "If you can't run, Palla Latchi, maybe it's time you have her use the link...Then we can know exactly what to expect."

"No, not right now... And don't mock me about running... I already feel like I'm running slower than a snail..."

Folly raised an eyebrow, looking at him. "The blood on the sidewalk, it has to be connected....We don't know the situation we're going to at the tower, whereas she can find out in seconds. Tell her or I will."

"Try to tell her and I'll use my speed to the best of my abilities to make sure you don't damn it. I'm saving my energy to fight Sentinels, but I'll use it to make sure you don't say anything if I have to."

"Why don't you want her to know?" Folly asked, confused. Of course, she also doubted Future Pietro would be able to beat her in a fight like this. He was fast, but he couldn't heal like she could.

"Because younger me didn't want her to know, alright? So no, we aren't going to tell her if we don't have to, and we don't have to yet."

Dean Kesseli

Location: Jakobsen for President Campaign Center: Sidewalk Outside ---> In a (White) Van (With Candy)


Dean was having a whirlwind of emotions as he was put into the van crudely with the others. The callous treatment for mutant life - human life, really, in Dean's opinion - hit him hard. This was exactly what Xavier's school had been meant to change - treatment of living beings as something less than dirt. Even as he was handcuffed and bound, with two gunshot wounds, Dean couldn't help but think of others - like the Morlocks - who didn't even have the option to pass as human if they wanted to. He would've dropped something of his - in an attempt to warn the group inside of what happened to them - but it was all so fast.

That very fact worried him even more as he looked at the others. Such speed and precision? They had been preparing for this, training for it even. And it was probably not the first time that they'd grabbed mutants from the streets before. However, there was something else that needed to be handled...This small splinter group had no idea what was happening at Stark Tower - and if they hadn't run off, they would have been there to help defend it. He wouldn't have had to run after them in an ultimately failed attempt to save them. "So uh...Since you guys left, Magneto showed up offering to help and shortly after that, Sentinels attacked...I noticed you guys were missing when the attack started, since I was checking that everyone was....well, not dead," Dean explained.

"...And if I'm going to be honest, it doesn't look good," he added. "Look, I get you had your reasons for running off and that you all hate Mary or whatever...but I think the people at Stark Tower, those innocent kids, could've used you being there to protect them...Did you accomplish whatever it is you wanted to do?" he asked, hopeful that this entire thing hadn't been for nothing.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online




Carolina Reed


Location: Stark Tower Stairwell -> Saferoom
Skills: N/A





Carolina looked over her shoulder towards Aspen and gave her a slight smile grateful that someone was there able to help her out with the kids. "I've hated OMEN for years, met two agents a year or two back and lets just say that they ended up shooting at me and my friend. I was lucky and she wasn't.." Carolina said softly, part of her still wanted to see October again but right now she was more focused on the present at hand and trying to survive. Carolina continued to go down a few more flights of stairs until they were at a lower level within the tower itself.

Carolina took a few moments, before finding a room and quickly opened it seeing what appeared to be a safe room of some kind which would be a perfect place to hold up while the fighting continued to protect the kids. "In here everyone." Carolina said as she walked into the room and started to search everything in the room, until she found a decently stocked med kit. Carolina held her side and winced slightly once Aspen got there she noticed her leg. "Here let me take a look at that." Carolina said softly as she moved over and sat down on a nearby chair, and opened up the kit going through all the medical supplies. She would stop occasionally she could hear the room shake slightly and could easily hear the fighting going on above them.




Bethany Bell
[


Location: Stark Tower -> Stairwell
Skills: N/A





Bethany stopped as she would occasionally look over her shoulder seeing the fighting continue to go on Bellamy getting hit along with Damon as well. Which made her look away rather quickly and looked at Lance she wasn't sure what else to do, other than try and make an escape of some kind. "Powers don't work, only weapon we got is gone now. So we should probably fall back or something like that." Bethany said as she stood up, she stopped seeing Thalia getting hit, and then getting up again. One moment her wings are fine the next they weren't which made her worry that maybe she had taken to much damage from earlier.

"We should all fall back!" Bethany yelled out looking up at the roof it was looking like it could fall on all of them any second now, Iron Man and Hulk didn't seem to be doing any work against them now. Beth helped Lance and Pietro up, when their cover was suddenly blown up and Lance getting hit by a Sentinel laser. Seeing him cough up blood wasn't a good sign at all as Bethany knelt down and helped him back up to his feet. She started to make her way towards the staircase making sure that they would make it down safely, Bethany didn't like the idea of using an elevator they could end up falling if the cables broke.




Future Carolina Reed


Location: Jakobson's Campaign Office -> New York Sidewalk
Skills: Astral Suggestion





Future Carolina turned her attention towards Nina and gave her another glare, normally her younger self would have been much more polite and kind, she didn't like that Nina was still questioning Mary's leadership. She was grateful for the woman coming to her aide after the random laser burn, but still the constant arguing over leadership wasn't making things any better. "Can you stop questioning everything Mary does. You would have done the same exact thing in her shoes if you were a leader." Future Carolina said, with the help of her sister she was able to stand up right on her own.

"Thanks sis." Future Carolina said softly as she started to leave, she closed her eyes again one last ditch attempt to try and force Jakobson to call off the attack. Seeing that it was about to work, then at the very last minute he decided against it which made Future Carolina mutter under her breath and gave the man the finger before leaving as Jakobson gave one last comment towards her sister about Thalia. "One way or another you are still going to lose." Carolina said as she made her way out of the building and headed down the sidewalk catching up to Pietro and the others. She needed to get back to her younger self, if she died then she would as well which she didn't want to die just yet as Future Carolina looked towards Pietro and Folly.

"You two alright?" Future Carolina asked as she walked alongside Future Pietro. "And sorry for being useless I tried using my powers on him and they didn't seem to want to work." Future Carolina said and stopped as she noticed the blood on the floor as well biting her bottom lip, it wasn't good at all. "We should head to Stark Tower first and then find out whats with that blood after we dealt with the events at Stark Tower.




Cassandra Reed


Location: Jakobson's Campaign Office -> New York Sidewalk
Skills: N/A





"No problem at all." Cassandra said as she watched the future version of her sister get up on her two feet again seeing her holding her side where the injury had happened. They would need to check it out later as she stopped to look over her shoulder at Jakobson and shook her head. "Whether or not she isn't human, what you are doing is wrong rounding up just about everyone who isn't human is against everything we all stand for." Cassandra said calmly as she headed out of the building and quickly caught up to the others, she stopped for a moment and looked at Nina.

She respected her fellow agent, however she did not like the way she was handling the situation back there with Mary. "We are going to have to talk when this is all over." Cassandra said, before quickly catching up to Guin, and turned to see the blood on the floor. "It will be okay, and see if you can get a hold of anyone at Stark Tower find out whats going on over there." She said gently patting her friend on the shoulder while looking over her shoulder at her sister while she talked to the others, Cass was going to make sure to look for her sister first and make sure that she was safe and sound.
1x Like Like
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by LadyRunic
Raw
Avatar of LadyRunic

LadyRunic The Laughing Raven

Member Online



Richard Laine


Location Sidewalk





What was life in the end of things? Richard mused over that thought as he absently noted the pain was a steady throb that got worse with every beat of his heart. It was a fleeting thing, something so easily snuffed out. These 'humans'... They were so easy to take his, his sister's as well. It bothered the assassin, though had he not done the same thing? Killing humans and mutant for money and resources?

But he had a damn good reason behind it! They too 'had a good reason', the Adder noted with a quiet chuckle that never passed his lips. His skin was growing pale as he considered the ramifications of his thoughts. He was the same as this OMEN to some extent. More he had been training Ayita to be the same. To be ruthless and a killer. Did he really want that for her? Defending herself and her loved ones was one thing, but reckless killing? He saw what it did to her. Always he believed her fear of those nightmares, of waking at night in anguish over her choices, would hold her back. Would that be enough though?

Ayita Dyrkin


Location Sidewalk





Ayita snarled and relented at Allison's notion. Richard was down, more however he was alive. Not dead, yet anyways. A sedative hit her as the younger Laine gave a wince. It wasn't from the pain. The pain she felt, but she embraced it and shrugged it off. When one felt their flesh tear and insides twist bullets were something like a deep cut. One that hurt but could be pushed to the side. Quiet and docile- limp- as they cuffed her with damnable metal links, the woman listened rather than spoke.

They would not care if Richard died. A fact she would make them pay for later. Her head ached as she fought the tranqulizer to remain aware and listen for any hint as to who these men were and a way to track them down later. She would pay them each a personal call if her brother died. Feral, she had called herself that, and it was true. She was so very similar to those wild children the difference being her powers had allowed her to maintain both mindset and remain 'human'. But was that good thing? All she desired now was her brother, and he was beyond answering.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Online



Allison Andrews

Location: The Van




Allison could do little other than succumb to capture. She was somewhat thankful to be with others though, surprised to see Dean among them. He had come looking for them and found himself captured instead. Now they were going God knows where. She felt silly for suggesting they leave, but Dean had come with a report that the Sentinels were attacking. Not only that, but he also had the nerve to put blame on them. No, Allison felt guilty, but she would be damned if others added on to it.

"Oh they could have used us? I think they could have used the other group too. You know the ones that thought it best to go right into Jakobsen's office? Pretty strong people there too. And what about you? You left them alone and look where it got you. No, Dean, you don't get to hoist blame on to us for this. I feel bad enough. We got caught before we could tell Jakobsen anything. I knew it was a trap and no one listened."

With that, she leaned against the side of the van, careful not to injure herself more since she still had a gunshot wound in her.



Sara Grey

Location: Jakobsen's Office -> Streets




Sara followed the others outside and noticed the blood. Confirmation came from Guin who suggested it was Allison's. If that was the case, then something happened out here. Something bad. "Do you think she was attacked? And if so, where is she now? She can't be walking around if there's blood on the groud."

There was no sense standing and talking about it though. "Regardless, we need to get to the tower and soon. The others and the children are in danger. We can figure out where Allison is afterward." With that, she ran in the direction of the tower. She didn't bother to wait for anyone else. As far as she was concerned, this was a bad plan from the start. Good intentions, sure, but bad plan. And they walked right into it.
Hidden 11 mos ago 11 mos ago Post by Peridot
Raw
Avatar of Peridot

Peridot Clods!

Member Seen 10 mos ago

Charlie Farrier





Location: Bad-Guy van going... somewhere?





Sucking in air sharply as he was grabbed by one of the men, Charlie tried to avoid shouting in pain as his injured leg was jostled, landing on it painfully as he was all but tossed into the van. Richard was thrown in unceremoniously too, followed by Allison, Dean, and a very groggy looking Ayita. Underneath all the fear, pain and anger, Charlie still felt admiration for Ayita's fierce tenacity, even without her powers. Still, it didn't help that she'd been tranquillised.

Taking a quick look at Richard and relaxing only slightly upon seeing his chest continuing to rise and fall, Charlie re-opened the medikit and retrieved the bandages.Though his hands were cuffed and sticky with blood, he was able to wind some around his bullet wound, tying tightly with a quite growl of pain before gnawing off the end to move onto the next injury.

"'Hate Mary'? Jesus, don't be so dramatic. She's a leader, not a dictator. Last I checked we were allowed to disagree with her." Charlie replied wearily to Dean, shaking his head as he began shuffling over to Allison. "If you want to be unfair in pointing fingers, blame her. She was the one who took half the team with her to have a 'talk' with Jakobsen." Which in itself was an unfair accusation, but that was the point he was trying to make. Sure, it was an idiotic plan to start with, but Mary didn't know what was going to happen actually did, just as they didn't know what would happen if the left the Tower. At the very least their group were aiming to do something useful. He paused though, deciding that regardless of what they thought about the current leadership of the X-Men, Dean had done them a solid. "Thanks for trying to get to us anyway though, man. Sorry that you're stuck here, but it was pretty brave of you to come anyway." He definitely needed some recognition, especially when it came to avoiding the Sentinels just to check on their status.

Offering the bandages to Allison, he winced as he shifted his weight away from his injured leg. "Hey." He began softly. "We listened. That's gotta count for something, right?" He would have hated if Allison had gone solo on this mission. Being injured and kidnapped with a very uncertain future sucked, but at least they had each other.





Nina van Essenhout





Location: Leaving Jakobsen's Office





It was clear that if Nina was a part of Carolina's life in the future she was from, then she hadn't got to know her all that much. The last thing Nina would have done were she in Marygold's place would have been to bring this many people away from the rest of the group - in fact, she doubted she would have gone at all and spent more time looking at her other options. Even earlier she had vouched for Guin's idea; just one person going, with Nina volunteering basically as a human shield. Still, Carolina was injured, and the last thing they needed right now was an argument surrounding hypotheticals. Though, Nina couldn't quite understand Cassandra's comment. It sounded like something a mother would say to her child who was in trouble, without making a commotion in public. Did she honestly have an issue with Nina's fairly logical complaints against Marygold's choices?

Deciding to wait and see until later, Nina followed the others out, taking up the back to make sure nobody crept up on them with guns. As it happened, it seemed Jakobsen was pretty unperturbed at them leaving unharmed, which she couldn't work out. Was the plan to let them go to Stark Tower, only to be killed in the fight against the Sentinels? Whatever he was planning, stepping outside it seemed as though that a fight had occurred here regardless. Several pools of blood on the floor, but not a body in sight. Nina's blood ran cold as Guin voiced her concerns, and Nina couldn't help but silently agree. Although Allison had been mistreated earlier by Marygold and Folly, Nina was sure she'd show up if she thought she could help. A vision was entirely possible with her future sight, but the younger woman had certainly become more headstrong lately. Showing up just to provide backup wouldn't have been out of the ordinary for her.

"I think you're probably right." She said to Guin, looking at the pools of blood once more before turning to her, obviously concerned. "And if it was her, I doubt she'll have come alone. Ayita... Richard too, probably." That meant potentially three or more of their number injured and whisked away somewhere unknown. At that, she came to an uncomfortable realisation.

"Carolina, you mentioned experimentation on mutants, on Jakobsen's daughter? When did they start doing that?" She asked Future Carolina as she caught up to her. "Could they have taken someone now?" Part of her hoped she would answer with a nonchalant 'they don't start for another few years', but somehow she doubted the response would be so positive.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
GM
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Online







@FantasyChic@LadyRunic@Peridot@Morose The truck they were in seemed to be moving fairly quickly, like really fast. The group would manage to patch themselves up somewhat, but not too well considering that they didn't have free use of their hands. Richard seemed alright, for the moment anyway, but not much really could be done unless you had the proper medical equipment to get a bullet out of someone's chest. Soon, they'd find the truck coming to a stop, and they were led out of the truck. It looked like a simple 2 story building, not counting the roof, and they were led inside of it and to an elevator. The OMEN agents still had their guns pointed at the group, though two of them were kind of dragging Richard along. The elevator descended downwards, and when it stopped and opened up, they'd be led into a somewhat larger central room. They'd be able to discern what appeared to be a medical room, but they were led off to a large door away from there. It was a high security one, and after all the locks were undone, the door opened and they were led inside. The cells looked to be like glass boxes. Ayita and Allison were thrown into one of them, while Richard, Charlie and Dean were put in another. However, they'd soon realize that they were not alone in the cells. The cells they were in were right next to each other, but there were others across the way from them. There was someone else in the cell directly across from Dean, Charlie and Richard, they couldn't quite see her face, but there was something oddly familiar about the silver leathery wing that was kind of sprawled out. It looked badly damaged, and there looked to be a hole in the wing that they could see.

@Nallore Aspen nodded, sitting down so that Carolina could look at her leg with the medical kit. The sounds from above were not promising, the room would still shake on occasion, but no one seemed to have notice them leave and the room seemed to be safe for the moment.


Mirembe Adebayo


Location: Stark Tower - Main Area




Mira was thinking about following after the other three, but she got blasted backwards by another Sentinel shot, slamming into the ground. Her head was bleeding somewhat severely, having it hit the ground hard. She tried to get another shriek going but couldn't get her voice to return yet. At the moment, she couldn't even talk due to having a sore throat from her shriek earlier. She sat back up, dizzy, and started edging a little ways backwards, trying to keep calm and conscious, ignoring the constant throbbing that was in her head now.

The Sentinels just kept coming towards them, and there wasn't much that they could do to stop them. Stark was thrown backwards, slamming into the wall by her and falling to the ground. Seeing him land by her was not very reassuring to her, especially since he was probably more used to this sort of thing than she was. Tony got back up easily and flew back to try to blast at the Sentinels again.

Things were getting pretty hectic, but she couldn't get out of the situation, despite the fact that there were so many people probably causing enough of a distraction to make it so she could leave, she couldn't move. Her hands were severely burnt and bleeding from the explosion, and she just got thrown backwards, hurting her head. She didn't know what the odds of her getting out of there were.



Lance Banner


Location: Stark Tower - Staircase




Lance said nothing, just allowing Bethany to lead him over to the staircase. Pietro followed closely behind them, making sure that nothing hit them again. Luckily, they made it to the staircase without many problems. As soon as they entered the stairwell, Lance leaned up against the wall, taking a few deep breaths, coughing slightly as a little more blood trickled from his mouth. "We need to get going... Now..." he said after a moment, and he started heading downstairs.

As they went, there was the slight sounds of footsteps ahead of them, actually, it sounded like they were coming right towards them. Pietro was about to grab Bethany and Lance using his speed, when there was the sound of a few shots, and he felt a slight pinch in his neck. "What the hell?" Lance muttered as a few OMEN agents appeared in front of them. Pietro tried to use his speed to knock them back down, but it wasn't working, he'd been slowed down, a lot.

"Crap... Think we just got hit by inhibitors..." Pietro said, looking at the other two. The agents had guns pointed their direction.



Marygold Isley


Location: Outside of Stark Tower




The commotion at Stark Tower was definitely not something you could easily miss. The Sentinels seemed to be destroying or at least trying to destroy the entire top floor. Based on how things looked from the outside, Mary could guess that odds were that the elevators inside would be down, meaning they'd have to race up several flights of stairs and be tired by the time they reached the top floor. The future speedster wasn't really in any shape to be racing them up a lot of stairs, there had to be a faster way up.

She turned and noticed a nearby store, and raced inside. Future Pietro looked at her like she was crazy, in his mind now was not the time to go shopping. When she came back she looked like she was eating something, and had a small packet in her hand. "Uh... Now is not the time to be going shopping Mary, we've got to get up there you know... And what are you even eating?"

"Sunflower seeds, I decided to take your advice..."

"Sunflower seeds? How the hell is that supposed to help us and what do you mean by listening to me?" he asked her, confused. Mary just rolled her eyes before popping a few seeds into her mouth before taking a handful and tossing them in front of her. The seeds sprung to life, shooting off into green vines. They grew large and thick, and Mary hopped onto one before smaller ones wrapped around her ankles to make sure she didn't fall as she popped a few more seeds in her mouth. "Oh... That's how..."

"Look, we need to get up there fast, elevator is likely down and I do not think any of us want to be racing up several flights of stairs, so hope on and we'll take off."

"Uh... Are those things even stable to be on?"

"Says the guy who is perfectly fine running on water... Yes, perfectly safe, I can make sure you stay on and don't fall."

"Alright, if you say so," he responded before he climbed onto the vine, immediately smaller vines wrapped around his ankles to ensure he'd stay put.

"All aboard, we've got some Sentinels to take down," she said to the others.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Online



Guin Stark

Location: Stark Tower: Sidewalk, About to Climb the Magic Beanstalk


Guin nodded, about to grab her phone when she remembered she had the smashed versions of PHIL. The one from the future had played a video message, so she was guessing that it'd work enough to function as a speaker phone of sorts. She didn't feel like running with a cellphone in her hand. Putting the slightly broken watch on her wrist, she crossed her fingers and prayed to Alexander Graham Bell, before she double tapped her watch - it was a short command to call her emergency contact, Tony. "Dad? Please pick up, damn it..." she muttered.

When they got to Stark Tower, Guin stared as Mary went into the store, but she was mostly hoping her father would answer so they could get an idea of the status quo inside. Muscles hadn't suddenly vanished from existence, which was a relief. "Guin? Now is not the time to be calling me!" he responded, the sounds of the fight at the top of the tower could be heard.

She bit her lip. "Dad, what's the sitch? Are you okay?" She then stepped onto one of the vines Mary had made, really hoping that Tony would say that everything was fine and they were just playing a very violent video game - with breathtaking realistic sentinel holograms.

"Yeah, fine, never better."

"Dad, we need details. How many hostiles? What condition? And is anyone injured or..." dead.

"Uh, well... No one is dead... Some are injured... Uh, 6 or 7 Sentinels left up here..."

"....Anyone critically injured?" Please don't be Pietro, please don't be Pietro...

"Uh... Well the one girl who can shriek really loudly hit her head pretty hard from a Sentinel shot... Not to mention that the weapon that we had been making blew up in her hands so... I think a lot of people have basically cleared out of this room..."

"Alright, I'll be there in a second, Dad." Tony acknowledged that, before Guin terminated the call and turned to face the others. Future Pietro's condition was freaking her out and she felt like she was about to have an anxiety attack - or maybe she had been having one this entire time. She took a deep breath, her hands shaking slightly. It seemed like so far, they hadn't made the future better - they had just made it come sooner....

Folly Valeska

Location: Stark Tower: Sidewalk --> Up the Magic Beanstalk! --> Roof


Folly looked skywards, her lips curling with distaste as she saw the Sentinels. She hopped onto one of Mary's vines, a bit impatient for it to start going upwards. She was an acrobat, she had no fear of heights and she enjoyed moving quickly through the air. She sighed slightly, though she did appreciate that Mary was at least taking in some feedback and changing her fighting style slightly. "Mary, would you mind shooting me up? I could use a bit of a spring," Folly mused, twirling her knives.

Forged out of adamantium, they could cut through practically anything. She doubted these Sentinel models would be well guarded against them, but it was the joints she was interested in. Yet of course, she recalled the way Mary had taken down some when they first arrived back into the past.

"Why do you want to do that. I can't guarantee that you'll for one, make it up there, and two even if you do, you might overshoot it and fall down the otherside of the building."

Folly stared at her. "...I meant just propel me up with the vines quickly. And if I fell, it'd be no issue. I'd heal, remember?"

"True but you do realize you could still fall? And it might take a while for you to heal, but alright, whatever, I hope you don't fall though," she said, before she had smaller vines wrap around Folly to hold her in place, before she sent her sky rocketing up to the top of the tower. The vines got a bit unstable the higher she went and the farther away from Mary she got. The vines let her down at the top, right behind a few sentinels. The vines as soon as she was off shot back down, and Mary actually looked somewhat tired from that, she wasn't used to controlling plant life from that far away.

"Pa, târfă!" Folly shouted with delight, springing off of one sentinel and onto another. She landed on the back of it and stabbed her daggers in at the exposed portion of its neck from the hinge, the sentinel sparking and collapsing to the ground, damaged. Nothing cut quite like adamantium. "Heeeeere's Folly!" she then said with a laugh, looking at the remaining six robots.

Dean Kesseli

Location: In a (White) Van (With Candy) ---> Area 51, Probably


Dean stared at Allison for a moment. She had gotten caught before she could tell Jakobsen anything? He couldn't fathom what Allison would want to tell Jakobsen - he thought she wasn't a fan of that plan anyways - so it made just about zero sense. It made as much sense as algebra would to a toddler. "You know, I'd feel a lot more appreciated for my bravery if you could tell me what was so important," Dean muttered. He wasn't even going to respond to Charlie's assertion that the only people you could hate apparently were dictators. There was just a lot to unpack there and he had more important things to focus on.

Once he felt the truck stop, Dean couldn't help but be apprehensive. He half expected sacks to be thrown over their heads before they were lead into the facility, ending their journey within glass cells. It reminded him of the movie Race to Witch Mountain with the Rock and the alien kids in it. He looked around, trying to get their bearings and find a way to escape, only to spot a similar silver wing across the hallway. "Thalia? What are you doing here?" Dean blurted. He was incredibly confused. First Allison wanted to talk to Jakobsen, and now, Thalia apparently had decided the best place to be injured and wounded was....Area 51?

"Huh? Who are you?" she asked, sitting up and coming over to the edge of her cell. Her wings looked a lot worse when you saw both of them together. The one wing had the hole in it, but they were both battered and burned, not to mention there was blood coming from her shoulders at the base of the wings.

"We're...the X-Men...I think..."

"How'd you know my name?"

"Uh, you told us..." Dean said, making a face at those in his cell and the girls in the cell next door. Had Thalia hit her head or something? He was so hopelessly confused...

Damon Fawkes

Location: Stark Tower (Floor 93): Main Area
Tattoos: 1 Dragon, 1 Wolf


Damon took in a deep breath. He could feel each of his tattoos as they went into action, each of them a living being that seemed connected to his own soul. At times, he wondered who was truly the parasite - the tattoos or himself? While he remained closed off and guarded, they were vibrant and filled with life. Were they not the ones worthy of love and passion? His thoughts flickered to Ayita for a moment, before he shook his head. He had had his chance and he ruined it.

There wasn't any point on dwelling on that. "Damn it...damn it..." he muttered under his breath, looking around wildly as the dragon flew around the room, shrieking. "Guys, Dean isn't back yet..." he called out, spotting Mira. And where the hell had Ayita and her friends gone off to? He didn't need to really watch the dragon as it struggled against the Sentinels, eventually managing to land a solid hit on one and it started sparking.

"Go find more people," Damon told the wolf, running over to Mira. He felt like he was becoming the Battle Nurse (TM) all over again. And while the wolf could tell some people had recently left the area, it wasn't able to immediately figure out where they had gone. At least the dragon seemed happy for the moment.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online




Carolina Reed


Location: Saferoom Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Carolina had no idea what she was doing as she searched through the med kit, finding some gauze as she started to wrap it around Aspen's leg making sure that she did it very carefully and gently as well. Looking over at some of the younger kids, they all were very scared after everything that had been going on today. The day had been rather crappy ever since the Mansion got attacked earlier by the Sentinels. Letting out a soft sigh as she finished wrapping up the leg, it would be fine for now until they would get to some real medical attention.

She winced slightly holding her side, it still stung as she lifted up her shirt slightly looking at it, it didn't appear to be fatal at least. Carolina then stood up feeling the room shaking and the occasional bit of dust falling from the ceiling and onto the floor, it really didn't seem like it was going well out there. She really did think about going back up and help the others, but she knew that her abilities wouldn't be of much use against those hulking murder bots anyway. "Everything will be okay." Carolina said trying to reassure the kids as Carolina decided to check if the room was still safe.

Making her way towards the door and cracked it open Carolina could hear boots going up the flight of stairs, but none of them appeared to be anywhere close just yet. Carolina quickly closed the door after looking out and made sure that it was locked. Carolina then started to search around the room, for anything of use or anything that would be useful as well.




Bethany Bell
[


Location: Stairwell Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Bethany remained fairly close, seeing as she was the lucky one so far, having not been seriously injured by the sentinels there as she helped Lance down to the staircase and remained fairly close. She noticed him as he started to cough up even more blood which didn't look well at all. "Just point me in the direction on where you want to go." Bethany said towards Lance, and Pietro, seeing as they probably knew the layout of the entire building by heart now. She stopped for a moment as she started to hear several footsteps as she stopped looking and listening where they were coming from.

Then Bethany heard several shots going off, and then a quick pinch went into her neck as Beth reached for it and pulled out what looked like a dart. Then noticed Pietro and Lance were both hit with them as well, and then noticed the armed OMEN agents as they started to come up the last few steps aiming their guns at them. "Well shit." Bethany muttered to herself eyeing the agents in front of them, she tried to use her powers but she couldn't even control them one bit, Bethany held up her hands in surrender. She wanted to fight of course, but she wasn't really keen on the idea of being gunned down in a firing squad.




Future Carolina Reed


Location: New York Sidewalk -> Outside of Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Future Carolina followed alongside the others until Mary headed over towards a nearby shop, taking that moment to lean herself up against the wall just outside of the shop. She wasn't really sure why she would go into the shop, but shrugged slightly as Carolina rolled up her shirt to get another look at the burn. It was certainly a very weird sensation since she technically didn't get burned herself except for her younger counter part did. Then she turned her head to look over at Nina when she asked when OMEN started to take prisoners and gave a slight shrug.

"On the kid? I don't know. When they started rounding up mutants? Pretty much after the attack on the mansion in our timeline, probably to sterilize or experiment on powers. And seeing as their isn't a body OMEN obviously took them somewhere else to a secure location." Future Carolina answered when Mary finally came out of the shop she stood up, seeing her carrying a bag of sunflower seeds. It was actually a pretty good idea, and started to follow the others until they were at Stark Tower. As Guin called Tony to find out what was going on exactly.

Looking up there were a few Sentinels there as they continued to attack the tower which was still bad, seeing Mary use the seeds that she got and started to make a rather large vine and quickly climbed on. "So whats the plan boss?" Future Carolina asked Marygold as Folly asked to be thrown up first seeing her go, and turned back to look at her, they needed a plan of some kind right now.




Cassandra Reed


Location: New York Sidewalk -> Outside of Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Cassandra followed until Marygold stopped by a small store just outside of Stark Tower, and looked over with a concerned look on her face towards her sister when she leaned up against the wall to look at the laser burn. Which looked like it hurt a lot, as she looked towards Nina as she asked Future Carolina a question. Which was very scary to hear what they could probably end up doing to them if they were ever caught by OMEN.

She listened in on Guin when she pulled out that very old looking watch and went to call her father, and from the sounds of things going on they weren't going that well either on their end. And seeing as two of the future counterparts were injured from the fighting upstairs currently wasn't a bad sign either. Then Mary came out of the shop with some seeds seeing her eating some, as Future Pietro and her talked about them, shaking her head slightly towards Future Pietro. Cass didn't really like heights either but it was better to go her way then going up hundreds of flights of stairs.

Cassandra quickly got onto the vines as well as she felt them ascending upwards as well, occasionally looking up at the Sentinels as they continued their attack. She looked towards her sister asking Marygold, they did need a plan to fight against the Sentinels seeing as powers weren't useful against them.
Hidden 11 mos ago 11 mos ago Post by LadyRunic
Raw
Avatar of LadyRunic

LadyRunic The Laughing Raven

Member Online



Richard Laine


Ayita Dyrkin


Location Cells





Ayita expected a hole in the ground and a gun to her head to be where they ended up, not to mention the last things she would see. Thought they doubtlessly would not waste a bullet on Richard. Her amber eyes never left the man's too still form. The movement of his chest being the only indication that he was still alive. A small thing to be thankful for, but she was.

Her expression was one of emptiness. Her amber eyes filled with hatred and anger that surpassed mere rage. If she was able to move Ayita would attempt to twist her fingers within the bullet wounds and pop the meances out. She would get revenge for her brother. Ayita hated few, it was not worth the effort generally. But these men? She would hate. Any response to speak with her would be met with no thg ing but Ayitas soft keening at Richard's condition.

Richard drifted in and out of various levels of white agony. Death would have been welcomed save for the fact he would be leaving behind Ayite. To leave her at the mercy of the psychos, and Allison as well! They were girls. They needed protection. All the brats did, damn them for it.

He'd survive. He knew that. If he didn't? Ge didn't want to think about what fresh hell would follow the fools that attacked them. Ayita knew the mercy of the wilds and that was no mercy at all.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Online



Allison Andrews

Location: The Van -> Cells




Allison wasn't really mad at Dean. Not really, but she felt she was entitled to some right to be angry for being blamed for things she tried to stop. She knew the plan was bad, she said as much, and they still left. So she did what she thought was best and went after them with news that would have hopefully turned Jakobsen's opinion around on attacking them, only for it to be a trap. And she ran into it.

"Jakobsen is going to have a daughter. His daughter is going to be a mutant and in a vision, I saw them experimenting on her. The girl looked miserable. I wanted to tell him, maybe even show him, this future in hopes that he would stop this nonsense, but look where it got us. And now the tower is being attacked and those at the office are probably in trouble too."

Soon, they were ushered out into different cells with her and Ayita in one and the guys in the other. And they had a guest. Someone familiar to them, though judging by her words, that was not the case. "Umm, pretty sure you were just with us. In the plane? On the way to Stark Tower? Do you not remember flying to help keep the jet in the air with Nina?" She looked around at the others. "Something's not right."



Sara Grey

Location: Streets Outside Stark Tower




Thankful someone had some sense to them, Sara hopped on to the vines as well, though she felt Folly's idea was a bit...worrisome. The girl was continuing to make her feel uneasy. "We should make sure the others inside are all right. Perhaps speedy could aid in that endeavor since he can move fast. The rest can hold back the Sentinels. I mean, I don't know what else to do."

She realized she was not a leader, not by any stretch, and was new to the team, but it sounded fine in her head. She shrugged and waited for them to get moving. The sooner, the better.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
GM
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44

Member Online







@FantasyChic@LadyRunic@Peridot@Morose "What are you talking about? What jet? Whose Nina? I've been in this cell for the past several hours now... Well, that and a bunch of not so fun stuff... Which let me just say, you all probably should wish you were dead based on what is going on in this place..." she said. Thalia took in a deep breath, seeming to sense everything around her, there was a slight glint of silver in her blue eyes. That would strike as a little odd, as the one they had seen at Stark Tower definitely had more silver in her eyes. "...I think I understand the bit of confusion... The inhibitors here... They are not designed for mutates, not completely anyway, only mutants... It seems you know who I am, but let me introduce myself fully... My name is Thalia Maehers, I am 24 years old." That would definitely ring a bell, as the Thalia that they had met, it wasn't exactly possible for her to be that young, with having been with the future group for 10 years, as well as having been a part of the incident with Hel a few years back. There was really only one explanation for that. After a moment, she glanced over at Richard, a look of concern crossing her face, "...Is he alright?"

@Nallore "I wonder what's going on up there..." Aspen said, glancing up at the ceiling at the sounds of fighting, before she looked over at Carolina. "...We seem to be safe here, at least for now... Hopefully nothing comes crashing down on us."


Mirembe Adebayo


Location: Stark Tower - Main Area




Mira's entire body was hurting, and she was bleeding quite a bit from her injuries. Bellamy noticed her, and came racing over, managing to slow down one of the Sentinels, using the speed to boost his own, he made his way over to her. She winced slightly from pain as he picked her up off the ground and started making his way towards the staircase. He didn't make it there, and dropped Mira as a blast sent the both of them sideways. She hit the ground with a thud, luckily avoiding anymore injuries, however Bellamy was not so lucky. His head hit the ground with a loud thud, but that wasn't what had killed him. There was a pipe that ran straight through him, and that was the killing blow.

Her body was shaking, seeing that, but she knew that now was not the time to be scared, it was not the time to fear death. Now, was the time to fight back. She managed to get up onto her feet, and she glared at the Sentinels, letting out an ear piercing shriek that caused the one that Bellamy had slowed down completely. Mira took a deep breath, and found that her throat was not sore anymore, which was a good thing, meaning that if she was lucky she might be able to shriek again soon.



Lance Banner


Location: Stark Tower - Staircase




Lance lifted his hands up in surrender too. He knew when he was beaten, and sure, odds were that this was likely not going to end well, he still thought it was likely better than getting shot multiple times. He glanced over at the speedster, wondering what he was planning on doing. Pietro was not one to like being backed in a corner, and likely would fight back, at least from what he knew, but to his surprise, Pietro surrender easily. It probably was not an easy choice, considering he was probably used to fighting people off like crazy, but it seemed like even he knew he was beaten.

One of the agents looked at them, "Well, that was easier than I thought it would be," he said before he and a few others moved them and started heading back downstairs. They were caught, that much was obvious to him, but what else were they supposed to do? The three of them, well, they likely didn't do any sort of combat without using their powers in some way, so they would likely have lost had they fought back anyway. He just hoped that whatever happened was not worse than death, since otherwise he just knows he would likely wish that they had fought without their powers.



Marygold Isley


Location: Outside of Stark Tower




Mary shook her head slightly, she was a little tired from that, and even seemed a little unsteady on her feet. "...Sorry, I'm not used to sending vines that far away... But it doesn't matter... Let's get going," she said once everyone had climbed on. She made sure that vines had wrapped around the ankles of the others so no one would fall off, and they took off into the air. They were heading up fairly quickly, and she was able to keep the vine steady. Future Pietro turned to look at Sara.

"Let me point out something seriously wrong with that plan, my speed, is not really working right now. I can't do too much running, like, at all. Not too mention I doubt we'd be able to hold off the Sentinels any more than they already have been, so what we need to do is figure out a way to knock them out, or hope that they leave. Either that or get onto a plane of some sort and take off to avoid anything. Since we can't do much otherwise."

She was about to respond to that, before she swerved the vine out of the way to avoid being hit by a falling Sentinel, the one that Mira had knocked out. "...Looks like they might be doing alright without us... But that doesn't mean we can sit back and relax quite yet. He can't use his speed very much Sara... He's hurting, probably a lot, and likely would not be able to carry anyone without potentially injuring himself to the point where he might not be able to do anything... So we just have to stall for time for them to get out of the way. He can likely help heard people out, but that would be about it..." she said as they landed at the top, right behind the remaining 5 Sentinels.

"...Here's hoping we don't die in this..."
Hidden 11 mos ago 11 mos ago Post by Peridot
Raw
Avatar of Peridot

Peridot Clods!

Member Seen 10 mos ago

Charlie Farrier





Location: Unknown





Charlie couldn't help but feel a bit put out that Allison had ignored him in the van, but honestly, there was enough going on that he couldn't blame her for it. After speeding along the roads and probably running a few stop signs, the van finally screeched to a halt and the five were hauled out into a fairly normal looking building. Not the evil lair/dungeon/laboratory he'd expected, but the innards met his expectations a bit more. Medical looking rooms, empty corridors, and the clear-walled cells they were eventually thrown into.

The fact that they'd been thrown in together, only separated by sex, made Charlie think that this was a fairly impromptu facility. Not one built for hosting this many prisoners - it didn't make sense to put everyone together. A group meant solidarity and planning, which also meant hope. Even riddled with bullet holes, hope could still make a difference.

His attention was grabbed from mulling over their situation silently when the others began questioning Thalia. Or rather, not the Thalia that they knew. Obviously this was the present day one, the one who had no idea about the future she would suffer and the world as they knew it coming to an end. Shifting over towards the cell where the girls lay, he realised something that was either good or bad news, depending on how things went.

"We know you. The future version of you." He began, brow furrowing as he thought. "It's a long story, but you came back to this time to prevent... a lot of bad shit from happening. But your future version never told us about this meeting. It seems a pretty important encounter to not mention, which probably means that our past is already changing from their past." He wasn't sure if he was making sense, but hopefully the others would catch on to his train of thought. "So that means we can change other stuff from happening too. We just have to.. y'know, bust outta here first." Definitely easier said than done, but as he'd thought before, they had the numbers. Sure, Richard was done for the count until his healing powers came back, but the rest of them were in okay shape. Even Ayita's tranquilliser couldn't last much longer. Unfortunately he couldn't find anything within eyeshot that could potentially help them out.





Nina van Essenhout





Location: Stark Tower





Carolina's answer was a troublesome one, but as the group arrived at Stark tower, it was clear that they had bigger fish to fry at that moment. As the future counterparts' injuries had predicted, it was under attack by OMEN. Nina briefly wondered if the rest of the Avengers would get a distress call and come to help, but upon seeing Iron Man and the Hulk in action, she figured those guys had it covered. They were two of the heaviest hitters in the group anyway. And much to her satisfaction, Nina was a heavy hitter too. While the Sentinels were able to adapt against most powers, there wasn't much they could do against brute strength. That much was obvious by the way Folly was carving one of them up, and Marygold's vines had made short work of some of them back at the mansion as well.

Hanging onto the vine for support, Nina readied herself and picked her target as the group made it to the top. Almost immediately she flung herself at the back of the closest one, using her strength to propel herself through the air to clamber on top of its shoulders. Legs pinned to its back, Nina brought down her fists together against the side of its neck, smiling triumphantly as the metal creaked and gave way against the force of the blow. Digging her fingers in, Nina widened the hole, grabbing whatever machinery she could manage from within and ripping it out. The Sentinel flailed, and she jumped from its back, landing gracefully in front before it could even strike her. The head was still unfortunately attached, but it was clear she was nearly there in completing it's decapitation.
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Morose

Morose Tic Tac

Member Online



Guin Stark

Location: Stark Tower (Floor 93): Main Area


Guin bit her lip as they reached the top floor of her home. If Muscles wasn't able to run, then it stood to reason that her Pietro wasn't in running shape either. She couldn't help but feel useless, not having a power that was able to do much of anything in this situation...or sadly, the more she thought about it, any situation. She was the equivalent of dead weight. She glanced over at Muscles - it wasn't even like there was an enemy here with powers that she could try to pull off a switch with. A quick glance around the area didn't reveal much to fight with either - except for a small metal pipe that Magneto wasn't deciding to use.

"When the fuck did Magikarp get here?" Guin muttered, noticing the mutant master of magnetism as she grabbed her pipe. She couldn't help but feel like she was Miss Scarlet, with the lead pipe, in the lounge - about to try and murder a Sentinel. Seeing an opening on one of the Sentinels after Nina attacked it, Guin darted forward and tried to jam the pipe into one of its lower hinges to cause it to drop - but she wasn't even close to getting to the joint before she was forced to back off.

I'm fucking useless here. Her eyes darted around, still not seeing Pietro - or Lance for that matter. Where the hell were they? She could see her father fighting the Sentinels - holding his own, thankfully, she still got scared whenever he fought - but...not her boyfriend and near-brother. "PIETRO??? LANCE???" Guin shouted, not caring if the Sentinels all turned to look at her.

"Calm down Malo Guina... He's fine, I'm still standing here, so calm down, he isn't getting shot at... He probably is helping people get away from here if he can..." Muscles interjected.

"Yeah, well not being shot at doesn't mean safe! I was kidnapped plenty of times and I wasn't shot at - didn't mean I was safe either!" Guin pointed out, her heart pounding. She didn't know what to do to help. One of the hard things about training with the X-Men was that everything was focused on powers - and her powers were so useless as to basically be nonexistent. All of her weapons from S.H.I.E.L.D. were ineffective on the Sentinels as well.

"He's probably fine, calm down. If I was him, and I am, I'd be seeing about getting, oh I don't know, those younger kids to safety. You can't go after him, unless you want to get hit by a Sentinel since they are standing between us and the others."

...But there was something she could do as a Stark. She just hoped she wouldn't come to regret it from Magneto deciding to crush her alive in a gloriously metal based suit. She then tried to run to the lab, only for a Sentinel to shoot and knock her legs out from under her, sending her to the floor. No longer behind of the Sentinels but in front of them, Guin's heart was pounding as she stared up at the mutant killing contraptions. ...Not only am I useless, but I think I'm about to die...

She then scrambled to her feet, not able to put much distance between herself and the Sentinels. "...Please tell me Asimov's Laws can somehow be activated in your programming."

Folly Valeska

Location: Stark Tower (Floor 93): Main Area


Folly, meanwhile, was enjoying herself quite thoroughly. Although most would not suspect it of her at the moment, her head was clear and her thoughts were on the task at hand. She continued her acrobatic routine, climbing up the back of Sentinels as she aimed for the wiring in their joints. This time, she was able to hit without doing too much damage - disappointing but not surprising, given that she was using knives against one of these machines. Glancing down at the ground, she noticed Guin fall in front of one of the Sentinels and she sighed.

"Soția ta se apropie, o duc să aibă grijă de copii sau ceva, nu poate face nimic în orice caz!" Folly pointed out to Future Pietro rapidly.

"Orice, dă-mi un minut, nu sunt atât de repede acum..."

"Bine, nu-mi problema dacă o ucide un Sentinel."

"Închideți-o bine?" Folly shot him a glare at that, before she redoubled her efforts, not even caring anymore if the Stark girl got underfoot. She was expendable in her opinion anyways and she noticed that Nina almost succeeded in taking down a Sentinel. It was disappointing to see how little progress Magneto, Wanda, and Iron Man were making. In Folly's opinion, it was practically like they weren't really doing much at all. Tattoo Boy was then wildly underutilizing his abilities and Palla Latchi wasn't doing much of anything thanks to his injuries.

Damon's dragon managed to take down another Sentinel, encouraging the young mutant to keep on trying as he went for another one. He managed to damage it and Folly seized the moment to add onto the damage, nearly but not quite destroying it. "What took you guys so long?" Damon muttered, but truthfully, he really was happy to see them all. "Is Ayita with you?"


Dean Kesseli

Location: OMEN Facility - Cell Block (Area 51, Probably)


Dean looked over at Charlie for a moment, after Thalia finished talking. Sure, he wasn't always the smartest guy around but he had gotten the gist. Thalia wouldn't have mentioned her age if she hadn't known that they'd met her future self - though, in his opinion, her younger self looked pretty much the same. "Dude, she like, just said that," Dean pointed out to Charlie, shaking his head a bit. "And if you're right, Ally, about Jakobsen's kid being a mutant...I'm pretty sure that's something the future peeps would have mentioned if it was happening right now so...yeah, the past is pretty fluid. Or present. Or whatever."

Everyone so far just seemed to be talking about getting out of there, but with Thalia's words about wishing they were dead...Dean panicked and did the first thing that came to mind. He ran into the glass, only to bounce off of it and hit the ground. "...Okay, that glass isn't normal..." he muttered. Their only real option, he figured, was to see if Thalia could do something - maybe tell them when someone would come by - and then they could rush them when they went to grab one of them from the cells.

He just hoped that would happen sooner rather than later. However, an idea came to him and he looked at Charlie and Richard. "...Have you two ever played Get Help?"
Hidden 11 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online




Carolina Reed


Location: Saferoom Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Carolina moved over towards Aspen satisfied for the moment that there weren't any Sentinels or OMEN agents that managed to make their way down here just yet. She jumped slightly as she could hear yet another loud thud from the fighting that was going on above their heads, and looked towards the other girl and gave her a slight nod. "I think the building will hold, it was made by Stark after all." Carolina said calmly as she lifted up her shirt again, staring down at the burn as she reached over towards the med kit as well. Carolina winced slightly as she started to wrap gauze around her sides.

Carolina sighed once she was satisfied with treating it for now as she looked at the kids as they huddled into the corner some were really young while some of the others were closer to their age. Power wise Carolina didn't know what any of them had, and she was pretty sure that some of them were still learning to control them. Carolina got up to her feet once more as she went to check one more time they were still in the clear as Carolina closed and locked the door again. "We just need to stay here and we will be fine until the others get back from Jakobson." Carolina remained close to the door just in case any OMEN agents got a little curious.




Bethany Bell
[


Location: Stairwell Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Bethany watched as Lance surrendered, which was understandable out of all of them both Lance and Pietro were the injured ones out of the group, she was also really surprised to seeing Pietro surrendering as well. Beth really did not like the idea of being captured by OMEN, and she felt really bad she had led the three of them to getting captured. "I'm sorry it's my fault you guys I didn't think that they would be coming up." Beth said towards Lance and Pietro as the agents surrounded them and started to escort them back down towards the steps.

Looking over her shoulder as Bethany could hear the fighting still going on, Bethany gave the agent that spoke a glare as she remained fairly close to her two fellow mutants, the thought of going in for the attack but that would not end well at all. "So where are you taking us anyway?" Bethany finally asked them, she had a feeling that they wouldn't answer her at all. A part of her did hope that someone from the fight would be able to come down and help them out.




Future Carolina Reed


Location: Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Future Carolina remained fairly calm as they continued to go up their ascent to Stark Tower, looking up she felt the massive vine suddenly shift as it moved to the side seeing a Sentinel falling down to the ground. They were getting closer now to the top, and once they did Carolina stopped for a moment when Guin was yelling out for Lance and Pietro. She couldn't see either of them either as she closed her eyes and did a very quick scan of the following area around them. Aside from the current fighters Carolina couldn't even find them, before returning to her body.

Future Carolina shook her head slightly as she watched some sentinels fell, she watched Guin making a run for the lab and shortly after was Cass and Future Pietro. She turned to look over at Marygold, she'd stick close to her for now they needed help with the Sentinels now, before speaking up. "I have your back Mary." Future Carolina said as she watched the fighting continue before them.




Cassandra Reed


Location: Stark Tower
Skills: N/A





Cassandra watched as another Sentinel fell as the vine moved forward a bit as she watched it fall down to the ground below, then they were finally up on the final floor. Cass watched as Guin made a run towards the lab, only to see her friend get tripped over by one of the Sentinels. She watched the fighting going on as well, they were holding their own for now but she still could not see her sister anywhere either right now which was quiet alarming for her. But right now she needed to focus on what was going on around her for now, and seeing that the future version of her sister was still alive was good at least for now.

Cass quickly made a beeline straight towards Guin, she did not have any powers so to speak and an ICER was only good against soft human targets unlike the massive killer robots. "I got your back Guin." Cassandra said as she helped her friend up and started to make her way towards the lab as well and held the door to the lab open for her to enter.
↑ Top
1 User viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet