Name: Nensu Todoroki
Height: 167 cm (5’ 6”)
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Quirk: “Half-Cold Half-Hot”
Like her older twin-brother Shoto, Nensu possesses dual pyro-and-cryokinesis, divided between her left and right sides, respectively. The appendages on her right can drastically lower temperatures of anything they touch, as well as create structures of ice, while the limbs on her left generate heat, allowing her to create and shoot streams of fire. Until taken to her bodily limit, neither side has any visible effect on her body. The downsides of her power, as well as herself, involve control and limitation: Nensu must maintain her own body temperature, since excessive use of either side can cause her to either suffer from burns, frostbite, or heatstroke.
As soon as frost appears on her right side, Nensu's own strength and speed will deteriorate, weakening both herself, as well as her ice attacks. However, this weakness can be counteracted, if she uses her left side to offset the effect.
The heavy abuse received from her father and Pro-Hero Endeavor, resulted in the kind, empathetic, patient, and gentle Nensu to critically suffer from Split Personality Disorder, where she developed a second-self that arises whenever she's being threatened, or dominated, by a male, in any way: Her other personality “Loma” is a hostile sociopathic misandrist, who holds very cruel, resentful, and murderous, if not vengeful, intentions towards all male figures; all-the-more, having to be reckless, destructive, and uncaring about the consequences of using her Quirk, mainly her fire side, as she is very fixated on reaching her goal, no matter who gets in the way.
“Nensu” is mainly dominant, but won’t remember any of the details, whenever “Loma” takes over.
Nensu’s entire costume is temperature-controlled, having to be made of a special fiber that’s capable of withstanding extreme temperatures. There is a special device near the neck that senses her body temperature, and automatically cools her down, or heats her up, accordingly.
- Izuku Midoriya (She's come to see him as someone special!)
- Friends & Family (Her father is an exception)
- Singing & Dancing
- Summery & Wintry Activities
- Ice Cream (Particularly vanilla)
- Hurting/Losing Her Friends & Family
- “Loma” (To a certain degree)
- Her Father
- League of Villains (Especially Tomura Shigaraki and Toga Himiko)
Speed: Between A~D (depends on body temperature)
Cooperativeness: B~D (depends on emotion and effect of Loma)
- Like Shoto, Nensu’s name contains the kanji for burning (Nensho) and freezing (Tōketsu). Todoroki is a common Japanese surname. She also shares the same medical condition of Heterochromia: Having two different eye colors;
grey on the right, from her mother, with turquoise on the left, being from her father.
- Unlike Shoto, who received the mark on his left eye from their mother, Nensu received it from their father, who accidentally burnt her, while undergoing a brutal training regime.
- Nensu Todoroki holds many similarities to the Marvel supervillain Typhoid Mary: Suffered great abuse from the father, possessed pyrokinetic abilities, as well as developed Split Personality Disorder. One of Typhoid Mary's four personalities is a misandrist.