Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by mnkee
Raw
Avatar of mnkee

mnkee *Retired Account

Member Seen 3 yrs ago

Madam Mauve
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor - Breakfast Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Mauve casually leaned against the table, her head tilting to look over at Prima Rave as the woman asked a question of them. Her dark blue eyes then flitted downwards to look at Captain Moss at his reply. "Indeed," she murmured, seemingly agreeing with his sentiment. Her gaze gravitated over to the newcomers as the two interjected into their conversation. Well, the taller one, Debutante Blush she had introduced herself as, did. The smaller one, Miss Crème, almost appeared as if she was hiding. Mauve noticed that the two seemed rather acquainted with one another. Perhaps they already knew each other? Or perhaps they had just hit it off really quickly? She supposed it didn't necessarily matter.

She pushed away from the table, starting towards the two. She paused for a moment to glance back over her shoulder at the Captain and Prima. "I will happily join you two shortly," she called back to the two she had been previously talking too. With a small smile concealed by her mask, she then came up alongside Miss Creme as Debutante Blush made herself at home with the food. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintances," she said kindly, giving a slight bow of her head in greeting. Her gaze then gravitated over and down to Miss Crème. "Are you alright, Miss? You seem rather uneasy," she asked.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Lady Absinthia
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Absinthia

Lady Absinthia ⚘ Blossoming ⚘

Member Seen 4 mos ago

Mr. Titian
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Lunar Ballroom
Skills: Perception
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

There was a nod from Titan as he looked around the large room. It was warmer than outside but with no fireplace in there, it wouldn't stay that way long. Especially with all the windows, not to mention just how high the ceiling was. Walking over to the window he looked out but it was dark and the only thing he could really see was the snow falling outside close by the glass. Shaking his head he turned around and looked up, taking note of someone standing up on the balcony above the door they had come in. "Holy shit balls, didn't see you there," he said with a bit of oomph behind his voice. It echoed more than he had expected.

The man was built similar to Titian in height and weight but with long wavy blonde hair. Placing his hands on his hips Titian stepped away from the window and towards the balcony somewhat, tilting his head back as he did. "Cold as a tit in a brass brazier down here," he added.

"S..s..Sorry sir, will fix momentarily," the man said nervously. He seemed to be rather shy as he turned and rushed out of sight on the balcony.

Titian lifted a brow beneath his mask. 'How the hell he gonna fix..." he started to say after a few moments before feeling a warmth start to climb up his legs. Squatting down he felt the ground. It was warming up. "Well I'll be damned." The floor was heated.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Lady Absinthia
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Absinthia

Lady Absinthia ⚘ Blossoming ⚘

Member Seen 4 mos ago

Chanteuse Amaranthine
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Joyous Corridor -> Gaming Room
Skills: Charisma, Intelligence
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Hearing a door's closing echo down the corridor Amaranthine froze in her place and quickly placed her back slightly against the right wall as her head turned back from the direction she had come. It seemed that the doctor was following her in exiting the room. Her throat bobbled as she swallowed and kept an eye on the man. Hearing his words she shook her head slightly. "It is nothing from you, it was just a bit much in there," she said as she heard the door open again. Her eyes darting in the direction of the music room the two of them had just left.

It was the man that had introduced himself as Justice Cobalt. She smiled faintly towards him in a polite manner but it seemed that he was going to go in the other direction. Why she didn't know. Perhaps he wanted a moment alone as well. Taking a deep breath sharp breath she looked back over towards Dr. Swamp. She had an idea to why he was following her but could not be sure. Those dark eyes of hers moves quickly up and down the corridor as she weighed her options. She went for the first door in her line of sight, across the hall from her.

"I wonder what is in there," she mused as she found herself again and pushed out a charming smile towards the doctor before brushing passed him. Placing a gentle hand on his shoulder as she moved passed him and to the door. Once there she opened it and stepped in. It seemed to be a Gaming Room of sorts. Two square tables with cards and chips set up on each of them was in the room.
Hidden 4 yrs ago 4 yrs ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 17 days ago

Justice Cobalt
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location:Shadowell Manor: Joyous Corridor -> Red Library
Skills: Charisma
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Cobalt pushed open the door, and stepped through, out of the corridor. He could still hear Amaranthine and the doctor talking behind him, but that was a problem, or indeed an entertainment, for another time. He looked around the room he had stepped into, closing the door softly behind him. It was undoubtedly grand, and it was undeniably a library. A statue dominated the center of the room, but the walls were lined with the bookshelves, countless leather-bound spines seeming to watch him as he moved. However, if it was a moment of solitude that he had been crazing, it was clear he would have to wait.

The figure standing by one of the room's two fireplaces was tall and thin, reminding Cobalt almost of some spindly insect that he had once glimpsed. He didn't appear to be a guest, and for that at least, Cobalt was thankful. He smiled as warmly as he could as he crossed the room to face the man. Nodding his head slightly in greeting, he spoke, his voice seeming to break the blanket of silence that the books conjured up.

"Good evening. Any light reading you would reccomend to pass a long, cold night such as this?"
Hidden 4 yrs ago 4 yrs ago Post by Natsu
Raw
Avatar of Natsu

Natsu Weierstrass Personified

Member Seen 4 days ago

Miss Creme
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Breakfast Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 3
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Miss Creme politely shook her head. She didn't want to risk upsetting the lord, or getting poisoned. "I'll hold off Miss, if that's alright. I'll stick to these." She reached into her purse, and extracted a small hard peppermint candy, and plopped it into her mouth. How she loved these, cool, with just the right kind of bite. As she sucked, She gave a bigger smile to Madam Mauve, and, with her candy in the side of her mouth. "I'm fine Miss! Thank you for asking." She said. Though there was the candy in her mouth, her voice sounded almost indistinguishable from normal. She curtsied before her, and said, "Pleased to meet your acquaintance."

She did hope the worries that had come over her weren't too apparent. She didn't want people to be concerned for her, when there were obviously much more important things happening right now. She took a seat at the table, waiting for Blush to finish eating, and continued to look at Mauve and Blush, "This is such an interesting place, I'm sure few outside of the family have seen it." She said, and rested her hands on the table, before hopefully saying, "Maybe we'd like to join them, if they'd have us, Miss Blush?" She asked. She wanted to meet as many other guests as she could, but she still wanted to stay with Blush, so she would stay with her if she didn't wish to go.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by The Grey Dust
Raw
Avatar of The Grey Dust

The Grey Dust Evil Overlord / seeking Henchmen.

Member Seen 11 hrs ago

Master Plum
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room (Northwestern Corner Chair)
Skills: N/a
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž



It is much safer to be feared than loved,
When, of the two, either must be reasoned with,
Because this is to be ascertained in gentlemen,
That they are unfaithful, fickle, false, cowardly...
And covetous...


Forever alone, but with a friend. Such was the paradox was it not? The raven's tuft of feathers ruffled by a hand. The room was theirs now, with silence and a chair to ponder in. There was a certain air about him and his plumed accomplice, perhaps it were the mask so ominously matching the beak? Or was it the dagger hidden in his stanzas that prophesied their demise? Twas the timing of her action that intrigued him most, spooked as if there was a ghost. At his words she stopped and fled, before either hand a chance to pick her head. Plum did not expect the other men to stay either, no they followed her like hounds after a fox. 'Gentlemen' indeed, as he chuckled to himself, watching the blue devil take his leave following the doctor's footsteps. With how many women now did that man try his luck?

A finger coaxed his partner to look towards the western door, turning the beady-eye'd attention towards the next room. Considering it perhaps, considering to send a shadow. But at a moment's chance Plum directed his friend to the other side. With a stroke of the back of two fingers his bird looked back at its master in rapt attention. The bird had just partaken in a bloody feast, but what however did the Lord prepare for dinner? Did those dogs already hunt down the leaver? Did their hunters already shoot down their prey before he reached the door? But for now he was content to rest in the armchair connecting all the dots and picking out his plots. When would their mutual interest be revealed? Or was it all in vain and this was a dinner for schmucks?
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Ciaran
Raw
Avatar of Ciaran

Ciaran Lord's Blade

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Master Tack
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Central Hall
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 5
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Interesting. Sister Penance had chosen not to give a first name. Her reasons were justified, of course, but this still meant that Master Tack's theory had not been disproved. Maybe Sister Penance really didn't want to give her first name, maybe she hadn't been given one in the same manner as himself. Tack decided it would be worthwhile to ask more of the guests before making a judgement. And perhaps for now, it would be better to keep his deductions secret.

"Apologies, milady," he said, using a more formal term of address than he thought necessary in an attempt to rectify the slight insult he had caused when asking for the woman's name. "I had a strange train of thought, which led me to forget my sense of propriety. I hope I did not cause offense, and would offer a favour as compensation in the event that I did."
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 2 yrs ago

Debutante Blush
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Breakfast Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Finally having made herself known to the others and, in return, introducing herself, she was more content. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy her time with the darling Miss Creme (far from it!), but there were others around. Plenty of fine specimens to get acquainted with. Blush shrugged her unclothed shoulder. "You are missing out, petal. This is a delicious assortment." Blush was content, at the moment, but may come back later if she felt more peckish.

The others made inquiries about exploring the rest of the mansion and Blush had to admit to herself that she was curious. Dreadfully so. Their mysterious host and this whole assortment made for a rather curious night. She may as well go along with it until it proved fruitless. "Capital idea! Been meaning to look around a bit more, myself, but safety in numbers, I suppose. Shall we be off then?" Blush wasn't quite sure where they were meant to go, so she moved over towards the door that led into the Music Room, assuming that is the best course of action.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Congee
Raw

Congee best served hot | perpetually bored

Member Seen 2 yrs ago

Madam Envy
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Grand Vestibule > Breakfast Room
Skills: Charisma
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Madam Envy made her way inside the breakfast room, planning on satiating her thirst with a good drink. The other guests have already gone in before her and have already made their formalities with each other. It's never always polite to get left out in the most vital part of any socialization, which are the introductions of course. Her of all people should know that. She have yet to introduce herself in fully, and not give the impression of a rather distant and plain spoken lady in the group. Not only that but she might have gotten the opportunity to analyze them up close, only to see which of whom is worthy enough to be trusted. Considering the possibility that everyone here has their own dark reasons to force themselves into attending this gathering, it would be wise to stick her ears into them, at least to know which isnt a death sentence if she decides to stick around.

She slides in whilst the people engage to themselves, helping herself to the finest cupcakes and wine this most welcoming host had to offer. These people would hide their eventual fates inside this grandeur prison, at least they're humane enough to have their guests for prisoners satisfy their palates. She watched behind the table in silence at first, on the five people in the room. "I suppose there is room for one more in this tour committee?" Envy lifts her goblet for a sip, and utilizing a skill that she's so well versed on it comes naturally on her.

"And as some of us may have had the pleasure of--making acquaintance, albeit momentarily" her eyes turned to Mauve, then back to the rest of the group. "For now you call me, Madam Envy. Why they had given me such title, I simply do not know. I consider myself far from any self centered person in the room." she let out an abrupt chuckle, her tone changed and looked at each one of them "I don't know if any of you too had suspected a 'twist' in this narrative, but there is a huge possibility we will never be able to see the light of day again. And, if I am fully being honest, I'd rather avoid falling off the perch. " she says, swirling her glass in one hand.

"Here's an absurd idea though. I say we be on high alert and investigate. Stick together, start asking questions discreetly, then at least maybe, we see can glimpse through the surface of these secrets." she says in a serious, and sombre expression, she did somewhat intended it as a jest yet she herself wasnt even laughing. After a few moments her tone changing with an exasperated likeness. "Otherwise of course, let's just simply enjoy the view. If something ill is about to come our way, might as well take advantage of all this grandeur. What a shame really, how can something so beautiful be associated with something so sinister." she slowly shook her head now getting a bit of track and was busily admiring the room's magnificent structure.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Lady Absinthia
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Absinthia

Lady Absinthia ⚘ Blossoming ⚘

Member Seen 4 mos ago

𝔼nter 𝔽our π•Œnmasked 𝕄en
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Looking over from the book shelves, Carest narrowed his eyes a hair. He was a tall man but rather thin and looking almost emaciated. His large nose made his sunken features look even more so. His hands were covered in pale yellow cloth gloves as he shook his head. "No, no, you may look but no touch. Do not touch, these things are not for you, they are for the family of the house," he said motioning wildly with his hands.

There was a loud ring that echoed through all the rooms of the manor. It dinged once, then twice, then three times. The servants in each room looked up but did not move from their position before turning their attention back to what they had been doing. Oliver just stood there listening to Penance and Tack speak but he didn't look in their direction. Peter went back to his position at the edge of the balcony on the second floor of the Lunar Ballroom. Carest looked over towards the door and huffed a bit as he waved his hand. "Ah, more people to shoo off," he said quickly as he stood there and looked over towards Cobalt.

From the stairs on the left hand side of the central hall Jasper came down them quickly but properly. Nodding towards the two masked figures standing there conversing before walking passed them and into the Grand Vestibule to the front door. Opening it, he stepped aside and four average heighted men walked in, each of them taking off their tops hats as they entered. "Good evening gentleman, I was beginning to wonder if you would be attending," Jasper said as he closed the door to the cold air outside. They were all dressed finely and had shoulder length hair. Three hark locks and one blonde. Two had bright eyes while the other half had eyes that matched their hair. "Was there a problem sirs?" Jasper asked as he took each of their hats and gloves in turn.

"Yes, well we were held up," the man with light eyes and dark hair answered. "Our accompanist could not attend this eve, we were trying to find a replacement. Unsuccessfully."
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Dating Polaris Is GAY✨

Member Seen 24 hrs ago

Professor Walnut
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Lunar Ballroom
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Professor Walnut took a moment, noticing the warmth that seemed to glide underneath her feet. She smiled slightly, realizing what it must have meant. This sort of technology - well, it was difficulty to come by and incredibly rare. The people of Shadowell Manor seemed to be at the forefront of scientific achievement and engineering design. With their secluded location and air of mystery, Professor Walnut had not quite known what to expect - yet this was a haven. Her head turned slightly as she heard the bell, knowing what it must have meant.

Were these the true guests of Shadowell Manor about to arrive? She could not help but wonder if she would hear the sound of a gunshot, yet with all of the security, she doubted any unwelcome visitor would have made it farther than the gates. A notion slipped into her head as something pushed its way into her memory and she glanced at Titian for a moment. "I wonder who that could be..." Yet with the relative privacy the two enjoyed, Walnut took a step forward and whispered something into Titian's ear that she was certain would excite him.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Captain Moss
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Breakfast Room
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


"Sounds like a plan to me, I wouldn't mind exploring the other rooms." Captain Moss said towards Rave and gave her a friendly smile, as he gave Madame Mauve a nod, as she went over towards Miss Crème and Debutante Blush as the woman went to talk to the other two ladies. And then the door from the Grand Vestibule opened seeing Madam Envy enter the room. He gave the woman a friendly smile and then extended his hand over towards the woman. "It's nice to meet you Madam Envy, you can call me Captain Moss." He said, as he leaned himself up against the table a little bit and started to listen to her speak.

He nodded, he could get behind the idea the rest of the people he wasn't sure he could trust, but for whatever reason he could easily feel like he could trust Envy rather easily. "I agree with you completely actually." Moss said as he stopped and looked back over towards the door that Madame Envy had just went through which was the Grand Vestibule. "I believe that was the front doorbell." Captain Moss said looking over towards Envy and Prima Rave as well. "Shall we go back to that room and see who is there? Or explore around the other rooms of this place?" Captain Moss asked.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Romero
Raw
Avatar of Romero

Romero Prince of Darkness

Member Seen 17 days ago

Justice Cobalt
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location:Shadowell Manor: Red Library -> Joyous Corridor
Skills: Charisma
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Clearly, his presence in the library was not entirely welcome. The moment in which he may have weaseled past the apparent librarians cold exterior seemed to pass before he could grasp it. Motioning wildly with his yellow-gloved hands, Cobalt was not too proud to be able to read the message loudly and clearly. He glanced around for a moment, but in truth, his appetite for the room had quickly faded. Before he could make any kind of move to leave however, a bell suddenly rang through the room. Cobalt hesitated as it echoed around the library, not once, not twice, but three times.

The librarian glanced towards the bell hanging on the room's wall, but he didn't make a move to go anywhere. If anything, Cobalt thought he could make out the shadow of a scowl at the interruption of the room's relative peace and quiet. The man's eyes moved to the door, and he dismissively waved his hand. His words, and the pointed glance at Cobalt, was all the motivation that he needed. Smiling slightly again, Cobalt nodded in farewell, although he could feel his impatience raising, and he gritted his teeth as he turned back to the door that he had only just came through.

"Forgive me for disturbing you then. Enjoy conversation with your books."

Pushing open the door, Cobalt stepped back through, taking a steadying breath as he let it close behind him. Looking around the corridor, he smirked slightly. The doctor was still there, but Amaranthine seemed to have dissapeared, no doubt stepping into one of the doors leading off the corridor. Hoping that his luck with his exploring would improve, Cobalt began to stride down the passage.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Online

Prima Rave
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor:Breakfast Room
Skills: Perception, Intelligence
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Prima rave had found the other people in the room decent enough sorts from what she had seen so far. They were all unique in their own way and since she didn't know who's underneath those masks, what she had to go by was what she had observed so far which wasn't much. Still she at least liked them all well enough with some variation on those sentiments for other people who weren't present right now. As the group was agreeing for a tour around the place, someone else showed up. Madam Envy, this name was just pleasant for Prima Rave to hear. It carried negative intonations.

β€œPleasure... I'm Prima Rave.” She introduced herself in slightly colder manner as she looked at the woman. While Envy was introducing herself and talking about other stuff, Prima Rave stood quiet, just looking at the other woman and generally pondering exactly what it was that she didn't like about her. Something she felt was off and she wasn't buying anything the other was saying. It could be seen by her fist clenching and relaxing as she listened.

Then a sound resounded 3 times across the manor. At first she was startled by it, but then recognized it as a door bell! How did a doorbell could so easily be heard as loud in the room she was at? She had no bloody idea what was up with those devilish bells and it made her feel uncomfortable with it. The unknown was scary. On the other side she was curious of who was arriving. Still there was also the possibility that the people arriving could be bad news for them all. She felt really nervous at the prospect of their situation getting worse.

She then returned her focus on Envy. She couldn't spot anything about the woman that would be a give away for something nefarious at work here, but she just couldn't get over this feeling that Envy was not up to anything good. She couldn't bring herself to trust that woman even if she wanted to and she really didn't want to right now.” Shall we get going... to explore?” She asked, unsure how to proceed here. There was the option to check who was arriving, but she wasn't sure that was the right thing to do. She felt more like exploring to be honest. Studying the manor was mostly permitted. If they were to know who was arriving, the people of the manor would have informed them. Thus she headed to the door for the music room.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 15 hrs ago

Dr. Swamp
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Joyous Corridor -> Gaming Room
Skills: Intelligence
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


One of Swamp's eyebrows arched as the Chanteuse placed an arm upon his shoulder and quickly left to explore another, nearby room. The choice of words she used and the manner in which they were spoken, unless Dr. Swamp missed his guess, could have very well been an unspoken invitation to join her. If it was not, and he missed his guess, then denying her the space that she attempted to gain for herself just earlier would have an overall effect that was the opposite of his present motivation. Sometimes, to get closer to someone one must first give space. The only thing that prevented him from doing just that was the intentional physical contact that she made with him. Or perhaps it was his excuse. Whatever way it lay, Dr. Swamp entered the room behind Amaranthine and gave it a quick look around.

It was at this point that a bell sounded across the manor. Dr. Swamp heard it readily, turning his head in the direction that he thought was the noise's origin. It rang two more times, one of those times resulting in another movement of his mask to point toward the door. Did he hear it echo from another room, as well? And were it a phenomenon that carried across the whole of the building, then would it not indicate something that affected the household, or called to attention a specific task to be performed? The realization struck him almost immediately. "Of course, a doorbell. How grand."

The good doctor moved to inspect one of the decks of cards at the nearest table, which by coincidence happened to be the one nearest Amaranthine as well. "Do you play, madame? I am no great gambler myself, so far as the cards are concerned. But I do enjoy learning new things."

Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 10 hrs ago

Sister Penance
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Central Hall
Skills: N/A
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


So, she managed to make the man at least seem somewhat guilty about what he had done based on his words, and she was a little glad about that. Who knew what could happen with that, she might find a use for it at some point, since the man didn't seem too bad, at least so far. He was certainly an interesting fellow, that much was for certain. "Do not worry so much for it Master Tack, it is in the past now, let us leave it there shall we?" she said with a smile.

Hearing the bell, she looked towards the door that lead back towards the front door. She was beginning to wonder who it was that was there, and was thinking about potentially going back and looking. Another thought also occurred to her, and she turned to look back at Master Tack, "That sounds like it was from the front door, would you like to come with me to see who else has decided to join the party? Or perhaps to see if we can track down something to drink?" she asked with a smile.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Lady Absinthia
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Absinthia

Lady Absinthia ⚘ Blossoming ⚘

Member Seen 4 mos ago

Mr. Titian
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Lunar Ballroom
Skills: Intelligence, Will
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

One ring, then two, then three. With each one Titian glanced in another direction. He didn't know what the hell it meant. Turning he glanced towards Professor Walnut and quirked a brow. Apparently she did know and on her words he came to an understanding of just what those bells had meant. He had heard similar before but not within a house such as this. Granted had anyone really heard the same in a house like this one. Shrugging he looked back at the door to the Lunar Ballroom and contemplated to himself and out loud. "No idea, maybe we should find out?"

It was a wondering but one that stopped as Walnut whispered into his ear. He half froze at the words and then a smile slowly formed on his lips. Then a light chuckle started to bubble up in the back of his throat. It built slowly as the smile broadened and the chuckle turned into a full fledged guffaw. Holding his side he wiped away a joyous tear that had eeked out from the corner of his left eye, his pinky ring glistening from the dampness. "You are my type of fun," he said between the laughter and nodded. Holding his arm out to her he motioned towards the door and leaned down whispering back into her ear.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Lady Absinthia
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Absinthia

Lady Absinthia ⚘ Blossoming ⚘

Member Seen 4 mos ago

Chanteuse Amaranthine
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Gaming Room
Skills: Charisma, Intelligence
Hit Points: 4
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

Not knowing the bell itself, Amaranthine looked about. Though it seemed that Dr. Swamp knew and was open to inform her what it was. She nodded in agreement, it made sense. Others had been really invited had they not? Perhaps that was them beginning to arrive? Granted she couldn't be sure and she wasn't about to go check. It would mean crossing paths with others again. Best to stay put for now. Her eyes followed Dr. Swamp as he moved over towards the card table near her and started looking at the deck. Her head shook slightly. "Not in some time," she said as her eyes went from the cards back to his.

Stepping back around the far end of the table she made her way around, running her fingers lightly over the wood. Her nails tapping rhythmically as she did. "Perhaps though, now that the air is not quite so heavy," she began in a lulling voice as she rested her things down in front of her and her fingers pulled over the case she had quickly closed just two rooms ago. "Now would be a better time to repay your kindness?" There was the sound of a click before the cases top opened and her eyes slowly raised to meet Dr. Swamps. "Which would you prefer?" she added as a coy smile tugged at the corner of her dark painted lips.
Hidden 4 yrs ago Post by Ciaran
Raw
Avatar of Ciaran

Ciaran Lord's Blade

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Master Tack
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Central Hall -> Grand Vestibule
Skills: Charisma
Hit Points: 5
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Master Tack was glad that he had not caused noteworthy offence in his little investigation. He was interested in what had happened here, of course, but it was also important to ensure that the people he interacted with did not dislike him, as this could lead to them keeping secrets or even lying to him if he was unlucky. It's always better to have someone trustworthy closeby, and in a situation where no one knows each other and secrets are the name of the hypothetical game, well, trust rapidly becomes a valuable commodity. Tack wondered what would happen to the bird-masked man speaking in rhyme he'd met on the locomotive - it seemed likely to Tack that prejudice alone could mean the death of the poet.

Anyway, Sister Penance had made a pair of suggestions, to which Tack replied "Yes, both excellent suggestions. I expect the newcomer, or newcomers, is one of the guests Lord Ambesire mentioned - that is, the ones who were invited." Tack reciprocated the Sister's smile as he continued. "Personally, I would like to find out as much as possible about the strange situation we have found ourselves in. Perhaps we can learn more from them. And certainly. I could do with a drink afterwards. You seem like good company, whether or not the others are."

Tack began to lead the way back to the Grand Vestibule when he realised something, related to his earlier thought process about trust. He came to a stop, turned to Sister Penance again, and said carefully, in a quiet but not entirely inaudible tone "We are in great danger here, no matter how much we might like to pretend we are enjoying ourselves at a regular party. There is safety in numbers. I recommend we agree to work together, share information, protect each other if need be. We will both be better off this way."

Tack was reasonably confident he would be successful in persuading Penance to work with him. He had presented the ugly truth of their situation; while this was not something she was likely to enjoy, it presented very reasonable logic for her allying with him.

He waited for an answer, then turned, adjusted his collar, and walked confidently through into the Grand Vestibule, silently taking in the scene before him.
Hidden 4 yrs ago 4 yrs ago Post by The Grey Dust
Raw
Avatar of The Grey Dust

The Grey Dust Evil Overlord / seeking Henchmen.

Member Seen 11 hrs ago

Master Plum
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Location: Shadowell Manor: Music Room (Piano Bench)
Skills: Perception
Hit Points: 6
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž


Hear the tolling of the bells, wonder bells...
What a world of solemn thought their monody compels.
In the silence of the night, How we sadly lack insight.


Bells. What alarm do they bring? Snapping him from thoughts. Ill omens of their doom? Or perhaps the herald of a dinner to be served? A death knell or dinner bell. Neither which Plum could not tell, and waved off for as of now he was alive and well. Stretching his legs perhaps resembling a rising stork, or more aptly a wandering scarecrow, the man left his post with bird in hand. There was a piano in the room, yes, a piano. Not a harpsichord or organ, but a piano. How much did one of these cost to possess? The man rubbed his chin with a curled finger as he eyed the awaiting instrument. The chair was inviting him to sit, to sit behind the piece, as grand and beautiful as it were. The inlays of ivory keys like alabastar, and ebony as black as jet. The wood exquisitely polished with a fine varnish waiting for a touch.

Behind him the breakfast room, to which his raven had turned towards to view the snacking women. The beady eyes so astutely grim, as if to grant its master eyes on the back of his head. That or its hunger thought to case down the bits of human meat with something sweet. A hunger that made the black feathered turn its claws and feet, and at a moment's noticed fly to eat. Yet the master gave not the command to fly as Plum turned his back on the ladies, such fairer genders would not care to bother him much.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet