Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 7 hrs ago


Demetri Rowan Howell

Location: Grand Central Station
Skills:





Cassian Rudenko

Location: Grand Central Station.
Skills:




Demi didn't quite care for being manhandled by Cassian. Had it been Zeke he probably wouldn't have minded, but he'd hardly known Cassian and yet here he was picking him up like some kind of stray he found off the street. He watched as Nancy went off towards the ticketing station and came back with pricing. 316$ for all of them to board Grand Central Station. He'd wondered if that included him or not given his current state. If so perhaps he could skip out on the payment and remain a cat for the entirety of the ride to save them on some cash. That was until she'd asked everyone to fork up some money for them.

Cassian pursed his lips for a moment before finally smacking them into a soft pop. "Mom never mentioned having to pay for our own transportation. Thought camp provided that for quests. Buuuut perhaps I can try something out, to help out on our little endeavor." He pulled out his panflute and began testing out a few notes as Zeke searched for money and Kristin followed suit. They didn't really pan out well, as he struggled to find the right inspiration for something to play.

In the meanwhile Demi had since hopped out of Cassian's arms, now that he was more concerned with his panflute than he was keeping him from running astray. He watched Zeke pull out a crumpled twenty and saw as Kristin announced the 150 that she had between camp funds and her own. He was quite so concerned about her, though Demetri knew that Zeke's mother worked two jobs, and from conversations they'd had it seemed as though that twenty may have been his last. He nuzzled around Zeke's ankles before stepping a few feet away and shifting back into his old self.

Demetri pulled out his wallet and grabbed his last bit of money, a hundred dollar bill. He hadn't asked his parents for more over the break since he'd never gone questing and food was free. But now it seems he may have to ask for another allowance shortly after this. "Nance I can cover Zeke and I's ticket. Or well I suppose his and another's, as a cat won't need to have a ticket to board the train. Zeke why don't you hold onto your twenty incase we need emergency provisions later, ok?" He handed Nancy the twenty with an almost pleading look to give back Zeke's bill before shifting back into a cat.

Demi worked almost as a bit of a muse. After all, every good musician needed a muse to inspire them to do greatness. Watching everyone band together, trying to get the money for a grand adventure. It reminded him of a movie that involved another form of fellowship. And a simple tune entered his head. Cassian placed his hat onto the ground so that passers-by could offer money. He made a makeshift sign that read "Need Money for Train" and put it in the hat so the wind couldn't knock it away. Then Cassian began to play Concerning HobbitsI. A simple tune that would hopefully inspire those around them to give generously for their cause.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 5 hrs ago



Janelle Gauger

Location: Grand Central Station
Skills: N/A


"As I said, I dahn't really care what's goin ahn wit Demetri," she responded to Kristin, as the group decided to start talking about money. As Nancy came back over to tell them that they needed to split the cost to pay for getting to Las Vegas from New York. That was going to be an issue, and she started running the numbers in her head. Especially because Demetri she heard was telling Zeke to hold onto his money. Especially with that, they were going to be pretty short of money. They had 150 with Kristin and what they were given, plus some more from Demi, but unless he had over a hundred and fifty dollars in his pocket, cash wise they were going to be short still.

She heard Cass starting to play music, probably more or less begging for money for the train. That wasn't going to work out too well, either that or take a while to catch up with it. "...Put de mahney away, I've gaht dis," she ended up saying, before mentally counting people, excluding Demetri since he was a cat currently. She made her way up to the ticket counter, pulling out her wallet and pulling out a card, setting it on the counter, "Five teckets to Las Vegas please."



Jason Gauger

Location: The Train
Skills: N/A


Hearing a scream of sorts anywhere was not a good thing, not a good thing at all. The fact that they were on a fast moving train, which was an enclosed space, and there were a lot of innocent people on board. A large fight would just not be possible in such a small area, especially if it was against more cyclops. They could potentially derail the train or innocent people could get caught up in the crossfire, and that was not something that he would be comfortable risking.

He glanced over at Niah as she spoke up a bit about hiding the door and all. Plus Stella talking about tangling them up if they wanted to. Jason shook his head a bit, "We shouldn't fight, at least naht at first. Because a laht o' people'll get caught up in de fight and a laht o' people could get 'urt. If we're able to avoid one, we should do dat. Because a fight in such a small space could cause mahre prahblems den dey'd end up bein wahrth." He preferred to avoid a fight currently, but he was fine with being prepared to fight if it came to it.



Marygold Isley

Location: The Labyrinth
Skills: N/A


"Well sounds like we need to spend some time getting you caught up on the modern wonders that is children's tv shows," she said with a bit of a laugh. The wall closed behind them when they stepped through onto the staircase. Which she was perfectly fine with considering the fact that it meant the monsters weren't immediately behind them. It wouldn't take too long for that to change and more monsters to come up behind them, but at least they seemed a bit safer for now.

The sound of water was a bit startling, and she followed along after the other two, eventually finding their way to a grotto of sorts with a waterfall. It was actually surprisingly nice and peaceful at the moment, so when Madelyne suggested maybe catching their breath, she nodded in agreement. "Yeah, maybe taking a moment to enjoy not being chased by monsters at the moment," she responded, before noticing the puppy that popped up by Andy, and Andy instantly being worried about Arthur because of it. She wondered what was going on there.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Krakoan Princess✨

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



☀️ Nancy Parker ☀️

Location: NYC
Skills: N/A

Nancy looked at Cassian in confusion, completely perplexed by what the son of Bacchus was trying to do. Was he trying to play his flute for money? That would take hours if they were lucky - and she didn't have much confidence that he would be particularly good. Besides, if anyone were to perform for money, Nancy figured it ought to have been her. Not tarot readings though - never that - even if she knew she could likely make money quickly that way. The less she used her curse, the better. She shook her head slightly at Cassian, before turning her attention to Demetri, who was now human - and looking rather male.

Everyone was coughing up cash, and it looked like they might actually get enough for all of the tickets that they needed. However, before Nancy could contribute her own sad little crumpled up bills to the fund, the ginger - not Mary, Nancy was almost certain her name was Janelle by now - went up to the counter and slapped down a card as if she were the Queen of Scots. "Oh no, I guess Cassian doesn't get to perform after all," Nancy said dryly, before handing everyone back their cash. She looked at Janelle thankfully for that.

Still though, she was a little curious as to how Janelle had that sort of money - but Nancy wasn't going to pry. People had their secrets and their pasts - and Nancy wasn't about to go looking into other's when she wanted her own left well enough alone.



🌈 Leda Storm 🌈

Location: NYC - Pier Area
Skills: N/A

Leda stopped generating a rainbow as Argus ended the message. She was pretty chuffed that Argus was going to go pick up all of the demigods they had saved (and Hercules). It wasn't that she didn't care about what happened to them, but she did want to get on with the quest. Before she could say anything though, the ground opened up and Furies grabbed Arthur, merely explaining that Hades wanted to see his son, before the hole closed and it was as if nothing had happened.

Leda blinked. It wasn't often that something happened so quickly that she couldn't react to it. But there was a first time for everything. "Huh... That's... Well, that's piss poor timing," Leda said with a sigh. "I would say we should wait here for him, but I doubt Hades'll let his son back onto this quest. He's rather protective of his kids," Leda explained. She couldn't entirely blame him though - Arthur's sister had died not too long ago. And this quest was incredibly dangerous. "We can keep moving, if Hades decides to let Arthur back, he'll hopefully send him to wherever we are - and not back right here specifically."
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 8 hrs ago









Amtrak Train:

The cyclops continued to search through the car that they were in, they sniffed the air one of them groaning slightly. "I smells them but don't sees them.." One of the more dumb ones said as it stood just in front of the door that Niah managed to disguise their cabin with, at leas Niah's mist illusion is working. "Lets search through the other cars then, they should be on here somewhere it's a small train after all." The other said as they nodded and proceeded to head further down train. They could hear the train car door opening and then closing shortly behind them, whether they should still fight them or not was up to them as the train continued to chug along quietly.




Kiera Donovan


Location: New York City
Skills: N/A





Kiera stared at the spot where Arthur had been still completely and totally speechless much like how her girlfriend was, as she looked at Leda and nodded slightly. "That really is bad timing since it'll just be the two of us now on this quest. Not that I don't mind being alone with you at all either." Kiera said giving her girlfriend a smile, as Hercules the Cyclops stared at the spot that the Furies were before turning to look at Leda and Kiera raising his hand slightly.

"I can help, you are looking for something right? I'm good at finding things!" Hercules offered, Kiera looking over at Leda. "I mean it's up to you, i'd be nice to have an extra hand now that Arthur is out of the quest now it seems like. And three is usually the best number for a quest anyway to." Kiera said, and having a Cyclops on their side did seem to be pretty helpful as well to and the good cyclops did work for her father as well to.




Madalyne Crane


Location: Labyrinth
Skills: N/A





"I am a bit out of touch with the modern world, I know how to use a smartphone a little bit at least when it comes to those fancy apps or whatever never used it to talk though since even I know that is a bad idea." Madalyne said with a slight laugh, she was referring the quest that Niah, Nancy and herself had gone on before they both became Preators of New Rome. She stared at the Hellhound pup as it appeared and her niece holding it it seemed to be the Pluto kids pet by the looks of it.

"Maybe Arthur sent him to you, thinking we could use the extra help or something?" Madalyne suggested to Andy giving her a friendly smile. "I'm sure he's doing okay." Madalyne said trying to cheer her up, before motioning towards the grotto as Madalyne made her way towards the lightest area seeing the sun shining through the ceiling. Madalyne then took out her canteen and started to fill it up with some water, and sat down stretching slightly it was probably going to be the best place to rest before going any deeper.




Kristin Reynolds


Location: Camp Half-Blood, Camp Store
Skills: N/A





The ticket counter lady looked at Janelle as she produced her card putting it down onto the counter and smiled as she took it and processed the card before handing it back to her along with a receipt. "Thank you, and your train should be here shortly the platform is down there." She said gesturing towards the left where they could go down to the platform for the trains. Kristin was actually surprised that Janelle was more or less willing to pay for their entire trip which was pretty helpful.

Her attention turned towards Cassian as he started to play some music, that method she always knew would take hours which was probably time that they didn't really have either. But Kristin did recongize the tune and smiled, she always did like The Lord of the Rings growing up, and seen The Hobbit as well to. "Nice tune there." Kristin told Cassian as she took back her money that she had offered to Nancy putting it back into her wallet. "Shall we head on out?" Kristin asked looking at the others.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by KazAlkemi
Raw
Avatar of KazAlkemi

KazAlkemi Underworld

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Ezekiel Kel


Location: New York City
Skills:





Before Nancy took Zeke's money, Demetri pulled out his and offered to pay for Ezekiel's seat. Zeke's face flushed red and he looked down, glaring at the floor.
"I don't need a hand out," he grumbled but then Janelle offered to pay for them all. Ezekiel shifted his attention to her, watching the person behind the counter charge the card and hand over enough tickets for them. He was grateful Janelle decided to do that but he felt like an ass for it all the same.
"Thanks Janelle." He tried to sound grateful but who knows how it really came across to her.
Ezekiel shoved his crumpled twenty back into his bag and looked over at Cassian who had been attempting to gain money by playing his own flute. Feeling poorly and embarrassed, Ezekiel took advantage of the moment to make fun of him a bit. Nancy made a sarcastic comment and Ezekiel grinned.
"You're not missing much," he informed Nancy. "Although it would have been a fun experiment to see who makes more money, you and I or him."
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 7 hrs ago


Demetri Rowan Howell

Location: Grand Central Station
Skills:





Cassian Rudenko

Location: Grand Central Station.
Skills:




Feline Demi turned his head in confusion as he watched Janelle walk up to the counter and pay for everyone's tickets. A part of him wondered if she had the money for it the whole time why wait till everyone was already struggling to pitch in? There was a curious mrow added with his head gesture as he then looked back towards Zeke and meowed at him before beginning to make a figure eight as he weaved between Zeke's legs. Once Janelle had made her way back towards them all with the tickets, Demetri began to make his way over towards the platform, past the turnstile so that he'd needn't use a ticket.

No sooner did Cassian play out a few notes than Janelle had single handedly thwarted his plans. Clearly no one was particularly fond of his idea, but he didn't see anyone else coming up with better ones. He played a few more notes before picking up his hat and placing it back onto his head. "I heard that Kel. I don't mind a little friendly competition but I don't exactly see an instrument on you so would you be singing?" he retorted with a bit of a competitive smirk. His attention moved over towards Kristen, his smirk turning into a warm smile with rosy cheeks befitting a wine god's child. "Thanks, we may not seem like much now…but I've a feeling this fellowship may yet band together soon enough."

Demetri looked about from his small stature, looking to see if that woman he'd seen earlier was still there. There was an irritated purr in his chest as he tried to shift back. Concentrating on the form he'd donned so many times before. But as he shifted he only became that girl again. The irritated purr turned into a low growl within his throat as he silently cursed to himself. When he found out who'd messed with his powers he'd have several choice words for them. He leaned against a wall, arms crossed as he awaited the others.

Cass placed his pan flute back onto his side as they began to move forward. "Thanks Janelle. Real life saver there." He spotted Demi's cat form puttering off towards the trains and his smile quickly faded. "Stupid cats going to get himself killed. Better go after him so no one tries to claim him as a free pet." Cassian broke into a light jog, catching up to the cat just as he transformed back to FemDem. "I don't think you've gained control back. Sorry Sorry i just don't see how this could possibly feed into our enemies plans." He said through stifled laughter.
1x Like Like
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 6 hrs ago





Location: The Train
Skills: N/A





Stella didn't really want to get into a fight as well, so when Jason said that they shouldn't get into a fight, she could feel a weight lift off her shoulders. She did look up and then paused as she heard the voices of the cyclopses that were speaking, that were looking for them. Thankfully it seemed that whatever that they had done with the Mist had worked, as they could be smelled but not seen, and Arbor was still deeply asleep so he wasn't barking at the monsters, and alerting them to their presence at all.

Stella put her scythe away and then sat down and rubbed at her temples as she looked at the older two demi-gods. "I agree with Jason. I don't want to drag anyone on the train into a fight that they didn't sign up for. I don't want anyone to suffer just because we exist and chose to take this train." She ran her hand along her dog's back, not enough to wake him, but enough to calm her as she sat there, waiting it all out. She had heard the door close, and figured the monsters had moved on, but it was still up to them if they wanted to move and go find them for a fight.

Before Stella had realized it, she had lifted her idle hand to her mouth and was chewing on her thumbnail as she waited. She chewed in thought as she looked at them, still waiting to see if Niah would agree with them both.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 5 hrs ago



Janelle Gauger

Location: Grand Central Station
Skills: N/A


She didn't exactly say anything specifically as she handed everyone their tickets when she returned to the group. It made more sense for her to pay for it, since they didn't have time to try and scrounge around for money any other way. Plus, with them being short the cash it just made sense for her to do it so that they could just move on with everything. Janelle was just listening to the others in the group, not really saying much of anything at the moment really.

The group started moving towards the platform, and she heard that apparently the cat that was Demetri had decided to take off or something like that, and Cassian went after him. "It's fine, I ded de math, and we were shahrt ahn actual cash and it would 'ave taken too lahng to get mahney wit what Cassian was doin... I try naht to use de mahney I've gaht aside frahm de cash I carry around unless I 'ave to..." Janelle eventually said to that group with a bit of a shrug.



Jason Gauger

Location: The Train
Skills: N/A


Jason nodded his head a bit, before he listened as the cyclops got closer to where they were. He wasn't entirely sure how convincing Niah's hiding of the door was going to be, and he was really hoping that it would fool the monsters so that they didn't have to deal with them. Since that was something that would likely end poorly for the entire group if they weren't careful. Not to mention a train crash seemed kind of likely in his mind really if they did end up in a fight.

The door illusion seemed to work though (thankfully) so that was nice, however he dared not really relax given their current situation since the monsters were still on the train with them in general. "Dahn't drahp dat illusion ahr whatever okay? Because who knows 'ow lahng it'll take dem to potentially comb back down dis way, ahr even really just leave de train..." he eventually said towards Niah.



Marygold Isley

Location: The Labyrinth
Skills: N/A


"I'll be honest, you aren't missing much when it comes to the modern world. Honestly some of the stuff that goes on right now is insane, not to mention sometimes the invention of social media seems like we took a giant step backwards. Phones are useful, but yeah, not exactly super great when you think about it," Mary said with a slight laugh, looking over at Madalyne, as the group were taking a bit of a breather in the sort of oasis spot they had found, though she was staying a bit on watch to keep an eye out on things.

She started thinking a little bit on other things though that Madalyne likely had never seen or dealt with, "There are a lot of different tv shows and movies that exist that are pretty good though. Sounds like to me you've got a lot of catching up to do," she added, before looking at Andy and the hellhound pup as Madalyne gave a potential explanation for why the pup was with them. "Yeah, he's probably alright I'm sure of it, don't worry about it Andy..."
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Krakoan Princess✨

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



☀️ Nancy Parker ☀️

Location: NYC
Skills: N/A

Nancy raised an eyebrow, partially amused with the ticket counter employee. "Yes, down there with a physical gesture as to the exact location, I'm sure that was very helpful for the blind girl," Nancy observed. She was feeling a little less queasy and ill than she had earlier, but she was still prickly. Nancy was just a prickly sort of person, whether it was towards Demetri or just random strangers. But here, she couldn't help but say something - it bothered her and she was sure that it bothered Janelle (Nancy was pretty sure that was her name at this point).

She snorted a bit at Zeke's proposed experiment. "It wouldn't be him," she said, completely confident. She was also certain that Zeke wouldn't win. Before she had ended up in that nightmare hotel, Nancy had been performing in Las Vegas, even beginning to rival her starlet mother. It wasn't very many people who could sing and literally blow people's minds as well. She didn't add that though. She didn't feel a need to say it and start an actual argument. Instead, she walked in the direction of the platform their train was due at.



🌈 Leda Storm 🌈

Location: NYC - Pier Area
Skills: N/A

Leda was VERY tempted to tell Hercules that he couldn't come with them. The entire 'mommy' thing was incredibly weird and made her want to pick up Kiera and run into the ocean together. She wanted to be able to be pretty and turn her nose up on his offer of aid. But unfortunately, she knew that she couldn't. Quests were meant for groups of three - Arthur was gone, so one way or another, they'd end up getting a third member and it might as well be Hercules. He was a strong cyclops after all and would be a decent replacement. Ultimately though, it came down to the fact that if Kiera got hurt on a quest meant for three if it was just the two of them, Leda would never forgive herself.

"Fine, you can come, but I need to stress again that I am not your mum," Leda told Hercules somewhat sternly. "This quest is bloody dangerous, I need you to know that as well. We might not come back alive. If you're okay with that, well then that's swell and we can get going. I don't suppose you know a way to the ocean floor that won't kill me? Kiera and you should be fine underwater at least."
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Kirah
Raw
Avatar of Kirah

Kirah Dragonbunny

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Location: Labyrinth
Skill:





Andy nodded as both Mads and Mary reassured her. They were probably right. Or maybe Arthur was going somewhere the puppy couldn't. Like a super bright place. "Yeah, you're probably right."

She looked around the grotto, finally taking the view in. "Wow. Is the water safe to drink, then?" She asked as Mads dipped her water canteen into it. If Mads hadn't taken it first, she wouldn't have trusted it. Water in a place that was basically a demigod meat grinder.








Location: Train
Skills: Mist Control




Niah nodded. She believed they should have fought the Cyclopses. But if they both wanted to avoid the fight, so be it. They were both new to the whole thing. They also were Greek.

"If they get violent, then we'll get involved." She said. It was the middle ground of their desires. She stayed near the door. Listening for a fight or something starting. Maybe the conductor would toss them off the train. She smiled at the 'no ticket' joke.

Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 8 hrs ago









Amtrak Train:

The Cyclops who had boarded the train had all decided to head down train to try and search for the three of them, leaving them free to do whatever they wanted to do in the meantime. If any of them were to look out the door they would see them through the window going to the next car they were close to the end of the next car and about to head further down. The train conductor was slowly heading down their car however checking their tickets as well to the coast was clear at least for now that was.




Kiera Donovan


Location: New York City
Skills: N/A





Kiera looked between Leda and Hercules and couldn't help but giggle slightly as Leda lectured him that she wasn't his mother was kind of entertaining to watch. But she remained quiet for now as she went over and started to check in on some of the demigods that were there to see if they were alright or not. She spotted a nearby truck and made her way over towards it, she started to check to see if the trailer was unlocked which luckily it was.

Kiera then proceeded to open the door to check what was inside, seeing that it had trays and carts full of snacks, she figured that they were all pretty hungry and she wasn't sure when it was the last time that they ate and started to hand them out to some of the kids. Kiera then turned her attention towards Leda asking for a way to see if there was a way for her to survive under the water. "It shouldn't be to hard to form a bubble around you, it'll take some concentration but it should work." Kiera told her girlfriend, as Hercules gave Leda a nod. "I'll try to not call you mommy then." Hercules said sounding a little bit sad but didn't say anything else about it Argus would probably take awhile to find out where they are and to get back to the city.




Madalyne Crane


Location: Labyrinth
Skills: N/A





Madalyne looked towards Mary and laughed slightly. "Oh trust me i've been slowly trying to catch up with everything that has been going on since Nancy and I had left the Lotus Hotel." She said to Mary, though she didn't want to really say what actually had happened to the two of them while they were trapped there for a really long time. She looked towards Andy and then over at the water, it looked rather clear surprisingly which was a good thing then that meant that the water was fairly clean.

"The water is pretty clear, it should be safe enough to drink actually." Madalyne told Andy but it was totally up to her if she wanted to get some water or not. She then paused for a moment as she could hear some growling going on in the distance and quickly stood up drawing out her sword. She couldn't really see what it was, the edges of the grotto were rather dark except for the center of it. "I hear something you guys." Madalyne said looking at Mary and Andy as a set of glowing gold eyes appeared from the darkness staring at them, and quietly stalking the three of them.




Kristin Reynolds


Location: Camp Half-Blood, Camp Store
Skills: N/A





Kristin looked towards Demi as he moved towards the stairs where the platforms were seeing him shifting back but still stuck as a girl was still slightly entertaining. But she knew that he was probably embarrased enough as is now being trapped in a girl's body so she decided to not tease him any further at least for now. "C'mon lets get going." Kristin said as she led the group down the stairs and onto the platform below. She took a moment to look around the area so far she didn't see anyone or anything out of the ordinary either as she found a spot to sit down nearby.

Kristin turned to look at Cassian and smiled towards him. "The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit are both really good, we should watch it sometime, and we'll figure out a way to work together and get along as well to." She said to him, everyone in the group seemed to be pretty tense for one reason or another which probably wouldn't help out much either. In the corner of Demi's eye only he would see the same woman again giving him a slight wave before rounding a corner.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 7 hrs ago


Demetri Rowan Howell

Location: Grand Central Station
Skills:





Cassian Rudenko

Location: Grand Central Station.
Skills:




Demetri glared at Cassian as he made his remark. Unsure of who's side the child of Dionysus was on at this point. He rolled his eyes, trying hard to think of how he could possibly explain any of this to Zeke. If not explain, maybe at the very least avoid the confrontation that would inevitably ensue by shifting into increasingly more adorable animals till Zeke was bound to cave in. As he turned to face the subway tracks he noticed someone in the corner of his eye. The same woman who had cursed him earlier was now back again and rounding the corner.

"How long till the metro arrives?"

"About thirty minutes. Why?" Cassian replied warily. He looked between Demetri and the empty subway tracks, a sense of worry coming over him as if they may be about to lose their train. Either that or Demi was clearly anxious to leave the station all together and get on with the quest, after all Demi-gods sticking around in one place for too long could easily attract more monsters towards that location. "If you're hungry I've got so-"

"Fine thanks. I've got a feeling someone wants to talk to me. Be back in twenty." With that Demi broke into a sprint, trying to shift into a cat once more as he felt his powers fighting him until they finally gave in. His form fell down to a small jet-black cat, zooming at high speeds and weaving between people as he kept his eyes on where he'd seen the woman. When he skirted around the corner, claws digging into cement and making a horrible scratching sound, he saw her sitting there, lounging as if she was waiting for him. Again his powers fought against him before yielding and allowing him to transform into his own self. "Alright lady what gives? Who are you and why are you messing with my powers?"

Cassian's mouth was agape as he watched the child of Zeus run off into the crowd before vanishing in his cat form. He wasn't sure if he was reckless because he was a kid of the Big Three or if he was simply just stupid for one. He pinched the bridge of his nose as he let out a calming breath. "A movie night would be a lot of fun actually. Could get the camp together, an old school projector and play it against a cabin or something. As for working together…at this point I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible to do so. Everyone feels so separated from one another…"
1x Like Like
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 6 hrs ago





Location: The Train
Skills: N/A





Stella was glad that the mist seemed to be doing it's job, and that the monsters were moving on and away from them. She started gently petted Arbor's ears lovingly, chewing her thumb a bit more as she thought. She could see that the conductor was on the way, but given that they had the mist hiding them, would they still have to show their tickets? Things were a bit confusing, and she really wanted to just rest. She continued to pet her pupper softly, looking between Niah and Jason, as if she felt that there was some kind of tension going on. She wasn't sure why she felt like there was tension, but she just felt it.

"Well, I'm guessing we still want to wait before we go anywhere else on the train? If at all? Do... do you think they'll leave the train at all? That they'll give up after a bit?" Stella honestly had never been on a train before so she did want to explore it a bit, as well as she wanted to find the dining car and get some food for herself and Arbor as well, but that wasn't a good idea with those monsters still on the train.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Krakoan Princess✨

Member Seen 4 hrs ago



☀️ Nancy Parker ☀️

Location: NYC
Skills: N/A

When they made their way down to the platform and Kristin found a spot to sit, Nancy opted instead for leaning up against the wall, watching. There would be plenty of time for sitting when they were on the train - that or pacing up and down the corridors, annoying everyone who was trying to just get to the restroom. Kristin was mentioning that apparently there was a Lord of the Rings movie - Nancy had tried reading the book as a kid and found it tediously dull. But she didn't chime in on the conversation here. She wasn't interested in joining the Greeks for a movie night and she wasn't concerned about feelings of togetherness.

As far as she was considered, that was a Greek problem. Camp Jupiter was all about belonging as a group, about using one's strengths to complement those of others, of taking down foes as a unit. Camp Half-blood was so focused on the individual that it was no wonder none of them could get along. She sighed slightly. She was going to have to carry the weight on this quest. She was going to have to face her deepest trauma because there was no one she trusted to be competent.

Nancy gave Joanie a pet, silently willing the train to arrive.



🌈 Leda Storm 🌈

Location: NYC - Pier Area
Skills: N/A

Some people might've felt bad when they heard the sorrow in Hercules' voice, as Leda reminded him that she was not his mother. But Leda didn't feel bad at all. She was just relieved to hear that the cyclops wouldn't be calling her mummy anymore - it had already happened far too many times than she would have liked, and he had only done it once. Leda did not particularly like kids and she never wanted to have any of her own - and if somehow she changed her mind about that, she still wouldn't want to be a teenage mum. "Smashing. It sounds like we've got things figured out, and these kids seem fine, so let's go then?" Leda suggested.

They were basically at the pier anyways. Hercules would be able to breathe underwater, as would Kiera. And Leda trusted her girlfriend to keep her from drowning - hopefully Kiera could do something about the immense pressure at the ocean floor to keep Leda's eyeballs from popping out, but Leda figured they'd cross that bridge when they got to it. "We've been here for an eternity anyways, and it'll take just as long for Argus to come fetch the lot." Hopefully no monsters would be stupid and/or bold enough to try to attack the gaggle of demigods. At least, not within the next hour or so.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 5 hrs ago



Janelle Gauger

Location: Grand Central Station
Skills: N/A


She was all for heading down to the platform and waiting for the train, since right now it was at least giving her a task to do and more or less focus on. The others were doing something, she honestly wasn't paying too much attention to them. Right now things weren't the greatest with the group, so she personally was just wanting to move on with this. The others in the group were doing whatever, but to her it didn't matter. Though it did make her feel a little better when Nancy more or less said it was dumb for someone to direct her with visual aids instead of verbal directions.

The conversation shifted towards watching movies or something, and also on their ability to work together. The conversation was a bit annoying at this point with that sort of thing, so she decided to respond, "Dis group is like water and oil, I doubt you'd be able to get us to wahrk tahgether well, we were essentially all thrown tahgether and expected to be able to accomplesh sahmethin whech at dis rate seems unlikely dat we'll be able to do anythin..." she ended up saying in response to Kristin and Cassian.



Jason Gauger

Location: The Train
Skills: N/A


"I'm fine wit gettin invahlved if dey start attackin people, but jumpin up to fight de when dere isn't really a need to is just askin fahr trouble..." Jason ended up saying to Niah. Her seemingly wanting a fight or something seemed a bit annoying at this point, but he wasn't going to just bluntly ask her why she seemed to be wanting a fight or something like that. Oh well, nothing to really think about in general about it.

He watched as the monsters seemingly were almost at the end of the next car, which was a good thing. Meant that hopefully they wouldn't have to worry about them for a while. Jason looked at Stella when she asked about whether they'd leave the train at all, and he shrugged. "It wouldn't surprise me, dey seem to be kend o' dumb, so dey likely'll leave if I 'ad to guess, at least 'opefully, so we wahn't be lahcked in 'ere fahrever."



Marygold Isley

Location: The Labyrinth
Skills: N/A


"Well that would explain a bit," she commented with regards to the Lotus Hotel comment. She'd only really heard about the place, never having seen it. Something about the hotel being where time never passed, people could be stuck for decades so people could be there for hundreds of years and never realize how long they have been there. That's about as far as she knew about it, but it seemed to her getting out seemed to be a bit of an accomplishment.

Andy was asking about the water, and honestly it did seem to be fine for the moment anyway, so she didn't see why she wouldn't be able to drink it. "Don't see why you wouldn't be able to drink it, seems fine to me, you should be okay with it if you want to drink it," she ended up saying with a shrug, before hearing Madalyne's next comment about hearing something. Mary looked over for a moment, and instantly drew her sword, figuring it would be better to be prepared to deal with the entire situation head on.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Kirah
Raw
Avatar of Kirah

Kirah Dragonbunny

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Location: Labyrinth
Skill:





Andy set Chocolate down, giving him a couple of head pats before going to the water. She scooped out some for herself and took a small sip. The water tasted fine. That was good. She hoped it wasn't cursed or something. Too late now. She thought and drank some more of it.

Chocolate started to growl and yip. Andy turned to see what was going on. The glowing eyes was the likely reason. She pulled her dagger from her bracelet. Missing Arthur. His ability to control metal had made for some cool attacks between them. She'd have to rely on her own skill here. She braced, ready for a fight.








Location: Train
Skills: Mist Control




Monsters on the train looking for them. She shifted. It was an uncomfortable reminder of the time Mads, Nancy, and herself had been on Amtrak. That made her think of werewolves, which of course, made her upset. And she really didn't like cyclops after that trip anyway. Monsters always meant trouble.

She shrugged. "We'll see. I don't know how long it takes to the next stop, so they might have time to double back. They also might get caught by the conductor if they don't have tickets. But we first ran into them at the station, so maybe they do have tickets. I didn't think they had gotten on the train, but here they are." That was what was really bothering her. How had they gotten on? The train had definitely left them behind, but somehow they were on the train. She frowned. Picking at that thought.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by KazAlkemi
Raw
Avatar of KazAlkemi

KazAlkemi Underworld

Member Seen 9 hrs ago

Ezekiel Kel


Location: New York City
Skills:





Ezekiel smirked at Nancy’s reply and nodded in agreement. Definitely not Cassian. Zeke and Nancy had jammed on occasion after archery lessons and they didn’t make a bad pair. Zeke had even taken the time to learn some of Nancy’s more favourite songs from the 80s.
”Don’t worry Cassie, I always have a guitar on me.” Zeke could not sing but Demetri had gifted him with a guitar that shrank down to look like the wristwatch that currently sat on his right wrist, along with the evil eye bracelet. Looking down at the watch now made Zeke sigh and he looked up, seeing fem Demi just up ahead. He needed to talk to Demetri about this and hopefully before Zeke lost it on him.
Ezekiel started to move towards Demetri when he suddenly took off. Zeke came to a halt, wondering if Demi was running away from him or if he was running for some other reason. Whatever the reason, running off as a demi god and a child of the big three was a seriously bad idea. Ezekiel glanced over at Nancy who had claimed a piece of wall to lean against and then he looked at Kristin who sat down on a bench. Ezekiel started to pat an anxious rhythm on his leg as he debated on going after Demetri or let him encounter whatever evil was about to befall him to teach him a lesson on not leaving the group.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 8 hrs ago









Amtrak Train:

The cyclops were all completely out of sight now which was probably a good thing then, there was a map stored in a nearby cubby if either of them choose to grab it and looked at it they'd see the entire route of the train and where their stops would be between New York City and San Fransisco. They had several stops to go, and their first stop along the journey was about an hour away before whoever needed to get off of the train could get off and more passengers could get on. The conductor was now three rows away, they'd have to show the tickets fairly soon. In an empty chair there looked to be a book that had been forgotten, or something if Niah picked it up would be an old looking book with some military strategies could be useful. Arbor being a puppy and all really started to squirm in Stella's arms clearly wanting to play with her or something decided to bite down on Stella's hand fairly hard drawing some blood.




Kiera Donovan


Location: New York City
Skills: N/A





Kiera continued to hand out some of the snacks out to the other demigods, she looked towards Seraphina and smiled towards her and handed it over to her fellow demigod. "The taxi we can use to get back to where the pier is unless you want to walk the rest of the way back to the pier." Kiera said jokingly towards her girlfriend, as she stopped and heard two cars driving up towards them, she reached for her sword, until she saw the familiar logo on the vans as they drove up. Argus came out of the van along with the Athena Head Councilor Alana already had her license to drive. Suddenly Leda would see a wasp flying right in her face, buzzing side to side she'd also see a wasp nest hanging off the corner of one of the warehouses with some more flying in, and out and around it. The one in Leda's face suddenly stung her hand!

Seeing Leda and Kiera she smiled. "Argus figured there might be more and asked to grab the other camp van." She told them as Kiera nodded towards her and smiled to the two of them. "Thank you for picking them all up." Kiera said to both of them as Argus nodded and opened the doors for the vans as some of the other demigods started to pile in. A few seconds later the symbol of Poseidon appeared over Seraphina's head, claiming the child as his own. Kiera looked towards her and smiled, at least she now had a sister and she didn't have the whole cabin to herself on nights that Leda opted to stay with her own siblings.




Madalyne Crane


Location: Labyrinth
Skills: Mystiokinesis, Greek & Roman Mythology





Madalyne stared at the pair of yellow eyes staring directly at them, as she drew out her sword again, she held out her hand and sent a ball of fire towards it. Something caught fire making that corner brighter now, to reveal that it was a Drakon the massive lizard like creature were a lot older than dragons were from what Madalyne knew. And they were usually pretty dangerous as the massive creature charged towards them.

It suddenly spat out some acid as it flew past Mary's head a small droplet however landed on her cheek causing a small burn to appear, the rest of it splattered onto the ground burning a hole into the ground and melting it. "Try and not let it spit on you." Madalyne told the two of them, as she went to attack it, using it's massive tail knocking the three of them backwards slamming into the nearby stone wall, Madalyne hitting her head pretty badly as a gash appeared on her forehead.




Kristin Reynolds


Location: Camp Half-Blood, Camp Store
Skills: N/A





Kristin looked at Cassian for a moment. "Theres the whole Ampitheater that we can use for that and i'm sure that theres a projector somewhere or the Hepheatus kids could make one fairly quickly as well to so we can do that." Kristin said to Cassian as she watched Demi shift into a cat again, and then bolted off, disappearing into the growing crowd. She closed her eyes for a moment and sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose. That really wasnt a smart thing to do, hopefully Demi would come back before the train arrived as she turned her attention towards Janelle.

She did have a point that the group was truly far from perfect at and a lot of personalities did clash right now, but they'd have to work together eventually or the whole quest will fall apart quickly. "Well we'll have to figure out a way to work together." Kristin said taking a brief moment to look at Nancy the Romans always did well together maybe she'd help them a little bit on working as a team along the way. Joanie took a moment to chew on Nancy's hair making a little whining sound towards her and stared at Zeke still contemplating on whether she wanted to take another bite out of him again or set his hair on fire was always funny to the little dragon.

Aphrodite took a moment to look at Demetri as he approached her and couldnt help but smile a little bit towards him, though she didnt leave where she was lounging it was comfortable for her anyway. "Aphrodite of course, and i'm just here for a little bit of entertainment, your love life is quiet interesting and I wanted to see where things would go." Aphrodite simply answered and smiled.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by DragonicQueen
Raw
Avatar of DragonicQueen

DragonicQueen Child of Riddles

Member Seen 1 day ago



Seraphina Cedergren


Location: New York City
Skills: N/A



"Thank you..." Seraphina gladly took the snack, even if it was something small, food was food and she was rather hungry. The girl opened the bag of potato chips and popped a few in her mouth. By the gods she'd never loved chips more than she did right at this moment. She looked over when the two vans arrived. Tilting her head with slight confusion, she was imagining that right? There was no way that man had eyes all over his skin. Right? But then again she'd seen some odd things lately and well she just accepted that this was completely normal since nobody was freaking out.

The young teen stood up and made her way over to a van with the rest of the demigod crowd. Sera gasped with surprise when the glowing trident appeared above her head. Being claimed by her godly parent was a surprise in itself but more so when she figured out just which one it was. Poseidon. "The....the god of the sea is my father? Mhn....i-is that a good thing?" She wondered aloud. Yes she knew he was one of the most powerful of the gods, just like his brothers, but the poor girl didn't know that she'd have to be even more on guard than the rest of her fellow demigods.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 6 hrs ago





Location: The Train
Skills: Pet Control





Stella let out a soft sigh at Jason's words, hoping that he was right. That they were too dumb to double back and now that they had passed them they wouldn't double back. However Niah spoke up and started to cast doubt on everything. Maybe they would come back... they conductor might catch them but that might start start a fight. She bit more on her nail even as her new puppy started to squirm and wriggle in her arms. "Arbor, what's..."

She didn't even have a second before the puppy bit down, hard on her hand and drew blood. She tried so hard to not let out a cry, as to not alarm her puppy, but she looked at Arbor and reached up with her other hand to rub his back. "Hey, no, that is not okay. Can you let go please?" Thankfully it seemed to work, and Arbor let go of her hand and even seemed a bit remorseful and lapped at the bite. "There we go, we're good, but no biting me like that again, okay?"
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet