Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by amorphical
Raw
coGM
Avatar of amorphical

amorphical Admirer

Member Seen 1 yr ago

Thought it might be easier to keep them together? Still I can keep them separate if you want.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by SleepingSilence
Raw
GM
Avatar of SleepingSilence

SleepingSilence OC, Plz No Stealz.

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Do you want the AI character to be apart of your ship in some way? I can role with whatever you have in mind. But lets just say it's just unlikely that they'll come across another ship straight away under normal circumstances.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by amorphical
Raw
coGM
Avatar of amorphical

amorphical Admirer

Member Seen 1 yr ago

Thanks. (=

You'll see. But to give a little info, I would use the new dimensions laws to affect the results of energy matter in a unexpected way.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by amorphical
Raw
coGM
Avatar of amorphical

amorphical Admirer

Member Seen 1 yr ago

Sorry for continuation of adding wanted to bring up the scene to allow some further interaction.
Hidden 3 yrs ago 3 yrs ago Post by SleepingSilence
Raw
GM
Avatar of SleepingSilence

SleepingSilence OC, Plz No Stealz.

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Nah it's all good.

Update: Posted finally. I apologize for the delay.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by amorphical
Raw
coGM
Avatar of amorphical

amorphical Admirer

Member Seen 1 yr ago

same, tired,. Postin morning! ^^
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by SleepingSilence
Raw
GM
Avatar of SleepingSilence

SleepingSilence OC, Plz No Stealz.

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

I'm going to try getting a post in for you tomorrow.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by SleepingSilence
Raw
GM
Avatar of SleepingSilence

SleepingSilence OC, Plz No Stealz.

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Just let me know if there's any brainstorming that we need to do.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by amorphical
Raw
coGM
Avatar of amorphical

amorphical Admirer

Member Seen 1 yr ago

I feel like theres a direction you would like this to go. If this isnt survival then im not sure what to do? Advice? Thoughts?
Hidden 3 yrs ago 3 yrs ago Post by SleepingSilence
Raw
GM
Avatar of SleepingSilence

SleepingSilence OC, Plz No Stealz.

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

I do have a direction, but I tend to let things flow fairly easily. It's a bit late. But tomorrow, I'll offer you some options and maybe some extra background information. (I'll edit this and give you some details and potential paths.)

Edit: Alright, so there's several paths that can be taken. But first, if it hasn't been made obvious, Raargorgathan is hiding pertinent information from the two characters.

Also, for something he's flying all by himself, the internal ship seems large for the sole purpose of solo-travel. Enough for plenty of other ships to be docked and bedrooms for others.) It also seems to have boundless supplies. He hasn't mentioned any kind of crew. So what exactly was he doing, before they crashed into each other?

Assuming the robot will follow him back into the ship. He'll go back into the control room and strap her in, allowing her to analyze a fuel container that will a the complicated mix of ingredients. Something that might be unrecognizable. Afterward he'll seem to be getting a little tired and yawn, likely insisting that Bri goes to a room and wait for Ali to wake up. As he planned to get some rest himself, as he hadn't slept in quite some time now. Then they can discuss other matters and plan for prolonged survival. (And I can edit my original post with that information, so you'll have added context.)

Bri (and/or Ali) can proceed in these ways.
1. Continue to follow Raargorgathan's requests unquestioningly.
2. Confront and question him about their surroundings.
3. Actively try to leave and figure out what's causing the phenomenon on their own.
4. Stay aboard to explore the ship. (And/or) further inspect all of his supplies.

(And I promise each should lead to something different and interesting. I hope. :3)
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet