R E D U X .// 2 0 4 7 //.
.// D I S C O R D S E R V E R //.
R E D U X .// I N F O //.
Hey everyone. Welcome to Redux 2047, where you get the chance to play a damaged, washed-up superhuman that the world chewed up and spit out. We've just started the second act, in which we visit Denver, the city of Envoy the demigod. Bear in mind that supers unaffiliated with government or industry are now banned by law, so this will be fun.
- We are looking for another person or two to join. There's only a few active characters right now, but they're pretty stable in terms of activity.
- This is a world in the process of being ravaged by the onset of rising temperatures, seas, and tensions around the globe. Worldbuilding is welcome and encouraged!
- The year is 2047, of course, but due to the presence of superheros and their technology, I am going to be pretty flexible in terms of what technology is mainstream. This is a Cyberpunk world. There are sprawls, there is body augmentation, and all that jazzhop. Creativity is encouraged.
- Characters with a little baggage are preferred. Mature, grizzled veterans with lives beyond their superhero years: Children, jobs, a lot of shit in their lives, etc. You were a superhero, but maybe not anymore. If you want to be a teenage super, bear in mind that this is a world that doesn't really want you around.
R E D U X .// C O D E X //.
C H A R A C T E R .// T E M P L A T E //.
- Powers: Powers can be just about whatever you like. However, bear in mind that time-based powers are going to be hard to work with in a group setting, as are overly-powerful telepathic powers. I'll probably be pretty strict on those.
- Weaknesses: What works against your powers? Preferably not just "hard to control" or "takes time to charge up". Those weaknesses are hard to quantify in this medium, so something more concrete would be appreciated.
- Appearance: Pictures and Description are both welcome. Semi-realistic pictures preferred, to match the theming. Clothing description isn't required, but can be included if desired.
- Equipment: What does your superhero carry around with them on duty? Includes weapons, gear, vehicles, etc.
- Origin: How did your hero get their powers? What sort of life did they lead before obtaining their powers? Who are some of the people that are key players in their lives? What have they been doing since 'retiring' the cape and mask?
- Personality: What makes your hero tick? Who are they behind the mask? What are they afraid of, what do they love? What are their flaws and weaknesses? What makes them strong?
- Misc Facts: Anything else you'd like to include.