1 Guest viewing this page
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Helios J Mears
Raw
Avatar of Helios J Mears

Helios J Mears

Member Seen 7 mos ago



Takayuki Mekakushi



Once again, Takayuki couldn't help but marvel at how lucky he'd got with this batch of Genin. Every one of them seemed attentive, inquisitive and, (perhaps most importantly), eager to learn! His eyes flickered over his students' faces, taking in their reactions to his little speech and the emotions that resulted. Truth be told, he was somewhat worried that he'd overdone it by dumping so much on them so soon. Teamwork was important to him, and he couldn't help but let his enthusiasm carry him away from time to time. And they'd just done so well! Regardless, the kids seemed happy enough, and he hoped the little chats he planned to have with each of them later on that day would assuage any major concerns they had left over.

Quite predictably, Akira spoke up first, his energy almost infectious in its pervasiveness. A part of him couldn't help but melt when the kid pinned his medal to his lapels. His question, while preceded by the kind of flattering splurge one would expect from a child his age, was a fair one though, and it took the man a second to find an answer that wouldn't discourage his youngest student.

"Thank you, Akira, that's very kind of you to say." He smiled appreciatively at the boy. "I'm afraid the techniques I use to achieve my speed are bloodline-specific, and took me a long time to create. That said, a lot of your training will be focused on getting you quick and nimble, so there's nothing to worry about on that front!" He only hoped the kid wouldn't be too disappointed. And who knew, perhaps Wood Style had the potential for high speed propulsion? Something to be followed up later.

He turned his attention next to Rashiku, (and he really had to try not to flinch at the fiery glare he was getting), and he had to admit that he certainly gave some food for thought. Truthfully, he rarely considered such things unless a situation was very clearly off. In Taka's mind, enemies were usually as plain as they came and traitors always wormed out of the woodwork eventually. Again, however, it was certainly a valid question, and he was somewhat grateful to Ami for piping up when she did. It gave him an extra moment to figure out what to say!

"You're half right there, Uzumaki-chan. Our line of work often leads us into situations we'd prefer not to be in, and it's a short step from there to working under duress proper, especially in villages like the Mist." He frowned. "But a ninja must never be so naïve as to assume their opponent will surrender if given the opportunity. I myself am more than a little guilty of killing first and asking questions later. The important part, Rashiku, is to never take things at face value. Question every order, consider every motivation. Enemies are everywhere in our world, as are friends, and one of the keys to success as a ninja is to learn the difference." He paused, fixing the boy with somewhat stony eyes, albeit with a kindly smile on his face.

Abruptly, he dropped the tension from his body and flopped into his armchair. He cast a quick look at each of the three in turn, before sighing.

"Anyway! This has already been a long morning, and I'm sure we'd all like to de-stress. Make sure to look over your schedules, and try to blow off some steam before training starts." He smiled, then started, remembering something. "Oh, and I'd like to see each of you in private this afternoon! That way we can discuss anything you think needs it." He tossed each of them a small wooden stick with a short scroll wrapped around it. Written on the scrolls was the time he wanted them to drop by. "Now hurry up and bog off, I've got things to do! Go and get some lunch together, get to know each other. Enjoy yourselves!" He laughed, jovially, and waited to see if any of them would linger for free tea.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by DoomFlavored
Raw
Avatar of DoomFlavored

DoomFlavored

Member Seen 13 days ago



Kenshiro Hyuuga
Location: Training Ground 5
Company: Burai, Shiori, Kuree
Injuries: None
Chakra: 70%


What an even bigger pain in the ass! Sensei was going to kill them. Probably. Probably was enough to not want to take the chance that she wouldn't. Whelp, Kenshiro didn't feel like dying yet, so he was going to make sure that Kuree couldn't kill them even if she wanted to. There were two options... Ken was a little bit slower than Shiori to get up, but it wasn't him being lazy. He scanned over the small crater that Kuree's beam had cut into the ground. Getting hit by that wouldn't be good... and trying to use cover to block it would be stupid. Fighting this woman required the same strategy as fighting a bull. Get the hell out of the way.
“I need a distraction.” Shiori told him, and by now he was fully stood back up and ready. "Got it! Go for her legs, or for the kill." His statement was more than a suggestion or simply an order, it was sharing his plan. What he also intended to do. Disable Kuree enough so that they could outrun her, or neutralize her from being a threat entirely.

Truthfully Ken didn't know what exactly Shiori was going to attempt, but he trusted it would be something sneaky and lethal. He was counting on it. As fast as he could, he was off, running into the fray. But he wasn't going towards Kuree, instead, he was going to Burai who'd just finished telling them to run. He'd heard every word of what was yelled out, impossible to ignore, and it was just as frustrating as just a moment before! Burai needed a fixing, immediately.

Kuree wasn't merely waiting for them, creating clones that began flinging trees into field towards them at a rapid pace. Tree after tree flinging past and exploding into splintering shrapnel. Yet even with this obstacle, Ken barely slowed down at all. The boy bee-lined towards Burai still, ducking under a flying piece of log just a few feet from the other kid. Whether or not Burai needed the help, even if he was dodging fine on his own, Kenshiro leaped and grabbed him, yanking the other boy and himself down into the crater that Kuree had made. Giving them cover from the trees just long enough for Ken to finally put an end to this stupidity. "Burai quit your goddamned grandstanding!!!" Kenshiro outright yelled this time, letting go of Burai's collar with a bit of a shove. He gave a frustrated sigh as he caught his breath, continuing with a firm tone, but not showing anger any longer. "I don't know what you're trying to prove, but quit trying to bet both of our lives on whether or not you can take this bitch on by yourself. As soon as she's done with you, she's coming after me next! I'm not taking that bet, and you shouldn't either."

With another pair of trees exploding above them, the crater granting just enough cover to block all the meaningful pieces of shrapnel, Ken quickly told Burai his plan, there was no more time to figure it out, it just needed to be done. "We need to damage her legs and then take out those clones. Or kill her! Back me up!" "Byakugan..."
He waited just a couple more seconds, just for the next pair of trees to smash into each other, and as soon as they did Ken bounded out of the hole directly towards Kuree. Pieces of wood fell all around him, one almost slamming into the back of his neck were it not for a last minute dodge from an angle that he shouldn't have been able to see. As soon as he was within close enough distance, he popped the cork on the waterskin at his waste and with chakra swung forth a whip aimed directly at Kuree's chest. It may have been a surprising move, but the whip looked not much more powerful than a regular whip. On its own, it was unlikely to do more than bruise an opponent like Kuree... Were it not for the Gentle Fist energy infused within aimed right at her lungs.
Regardless of the whip's success, Ken already was charging his other arm full with energy. Powerful, sharp chakra engulfed his entire arm, and extended a small few inches off of his closed fist. "Chakra Drill!" He shouted as he moved to try and slam the drill into this Jounin.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by DirtyDingo
Raw
Avatar of DirtyDingo

DirtyDingo Brotality

Member Seen 10 mos ago

Kenji Yamanaka“I just wanna be rich and famous, is that too much to ask?!”
_______________________________________________ The halls of the Konoha ninja academy were empty, as class was in session. For the most part, the only audible sounds emanating from any of the rooms were the serious tones of various teachers drilling their lesssons into their students. However, within classroom 13-B, a ruckus of sorts had begun to break out. The giddy, mocking laughter of children teasing each other had been very much audible from outside in the halls. Inside, a young, lanky framed man with long flowing blonde hair kept in a pony tail with a sweeping fringe sat above piercing blue eyes. His features were fairly androgynous, and this was almost made worse by the lavender scarf draped around his neck. One of the students, Haruhi Kiyuusagi, reputed as somewhat of a pervert among the class was hurling insults out defensively, calling them idiots and the like as she had dropped one of her notebooks. Revealing a list of her 'Top Ten Sexiest Biceps' among the class. The uproar of laughter had occurred when the other children had realised that their teacher himself, Kenji Yamanaka, was ranked at number one.

With a slightly amused sigh as the class chanted "Haruhi loves sen-sei! Haruhi loves sen-sei!" Kenji sauntered over to the young girl's desk, and squatted down to pick up the boom. Folding it closed before handing it back to her, whispering gently to the girl to be more careful with things like that. Giving her a playful wink and causing her to blush and her face to go entirely red before stumbling to shove the book back into her drawer as the laughter continued.

"Those of you laughing are just jealous that you didn't make the number one spot." Kenji joked, which seemed to immediately quell the atmosphere within the classroom, earning a few giggles from the girls as the boys sat red-faced. Some even crossing their arms and huffing in an attempt to hide their own embarrassment. "Now leave her alone, you are all here because you wanna be shinobi, right? So start acting like it! In life, embarrassing things happen, it's a completely normal thing. But as people we have to be the best we can be, and instead of mocking somebody in these situations, help them to feel better! After all, our characters are not only judged on the quality of our talents and how we treat those in good positions in life; but also how we treat others throughout the hard times. I would argue that the latter is what defines a person." the teacher had said, shifting the focus of the lecture from the tutelage on basic chakra control into one of personal growth on the turn of a dime. The class had instantly become enticed, and listened to every word he had said, and most of the children apologised to Haruhi without being prompted to do so. This was one of the reasons Kenji had earned his position as a Tokebetsu Jōnin of teaching, his seemingly natural affinity for shifting the mood of a classroom, and encapsulating the students in his lessons.

Not long after he had finished speaking the academy's bell rang, signalling the end of class. Although the students began to gather and pack their belongings, none of them rose to their feet to leave. "Well, I guess that's all we have time for today huh? You're all dismissed, but I'd like you to think about what I just told you. Don't just imagine the shinobi you strive to be, imagine the person that you want to be. with a few enthusiastic "Yes sensei's", the class rose to their feet and began scurrying to leave. Talking amongst themselves as they went. Haruhi however, stayed behind. "T-t-thank you, Kenji-sensei." she had said, before hurriedly rushing for the door. Before she'd managed to leave, Kenji shouted after her "Tell your brother to meet me at Ichiraku tonight, at the usual time!"

As the door slammed shut behind her, Kenji adjusted his tight fitting black dress shirt and brushed some dust off of the arms before pulling his leather gloves tighter to his hands. Looking over to his desk, he saw once more an 'extracurricular order' of sorts which had been placed there before his arrival. They stated that he was to deliver the enclosed letter to the Jōnin Kuree Suto, whom was training her students at Training Ground Five. With a disgruntled sigh, Kenji thought to himself "I thought this promotion meant I was done bein' a fuckin' messenger boy. Guess not."
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Dr Insano12
Raw
Avatar of Dr Insano12

Dr Insano12

Member Seen 11 mos ago

Location: Heading towards the base/Clone with Hideo. Mizuraki Senju
_______________________________________________________________________________
Mizuraki’s mind was focused. There were nagging concerns at the back of her mind about what might happen to the genin or the possibilities of the plan going horribly awry. But for the most part she managed to stifle these thoughts and guided Katsuyu to where they needed to be. She was also keeping tabs on her clone that she had sent with Hideo...It may have been foolish to multi-task in such a fashion but she absolutely refused to have faith in Hideo, he had proven himself unworthy of such faith. The Jounin continued to receive information from her clone. Ichika’s shouting had caused her to stop concentrating on the link however...The enemy had finally noticed them. The invasion had officially begun.

The great slug lifted her face while the egg-like boulder began to plummet towards them. “Mistress! We’ve been spotted!” The great slug called out in case her summoner hadn’t already noticed. The slug began to build up acid inside of her own mouth and was ready to launch it towards the rocks in an effort to dissolve IT completely, but there was no longer a need. A massive sheet of sand suddenly engulfed the area above them all which threw Mizuraki AND Katsuyu into a state of confusion.

The Jounin looked over her shoulder to see that Tomoyuki was the one who had summoned the mass of sand that now shielded them from the boulder. So that was what the Jinchuuriki of the one-tail was capable of. She had heard of what he could do, at least to a degree, but to actually see it first-hand? Mizuraki couldn’t help the genuine smile that appeared on her face. “Good work, Tomoyuki. Now lets-” She was about to turn her attention back towards the matter at hand, only for the impact of the boulder to cut her off. Said impact caused the Jinchuuriki to be launched off of Katsuyu’s back and towards the murky depths below. Time slowed to a crawl while she saw him plummet towards the water. Her eyes wide and her face frozen in abject horror at what she was seeing. Her worst fear had come to pass, it was happening again! She was going to lose someone again!!! Her heart rose up inside of her stomach, until it was all the way in her throat. No no no no no!

The flashes of the battlefield, the flashes of every man, woman and child that she failed to save all played before her. A horror show from which there was no escape. Her body began to move on its own, she wasn’t going to let this happen again! She’d rather die herself than live through another failure, another life cut down in its prime, she REFUSED to allow it to happen again!

The Slug stopped in her tracks as she felt Mizuraki began to take off. “Mistress Mizuraki wait!” she tried to call out to her summoner, they needed her here, if anything was to happen to Mizuraki than Katsuyu would disperse and that meant many more would die, not to mention what would happen when the enemies found them. It broke Katsuyu’s heart to try and stop Mizuraki, she understood her pain all too well but there was too much at stake. “Please listen to me!

Everything around the Jounin was just white noise, the only thing she saw was Tomoyuki falling into the cruel waters below and how she needed to hurry up in order to save him, however as she was about to leap off of the Great Slug’s back, she saw something that genuinely shocked her...Ichika jumping off of Katsuyu and heading in after Tomoyuki herself. “Wha-” The Jounin turned once again and saw two of Ichika. She must’ve used her shadow clones. Suddenly the shout from Ichika managed to pull her out of her trance. Mizuraki shook her head and began to head back towards the rest of the ninja. “If you come back without Tomoyuki. I’m going in myself.” she said sternly. The clones of Ichika then positioned themselves and Ichika took towards the cliff-face to face their assailant head on, but not before tossing her kunai towards her. Mizuraki caught it with ease and looked down upon it before nodding in recognition. She gripped the ninja tool tightly in her hand while the other clone dispersed. “And you’d better come back, Ichi-chan...Or I’ll kill you!” she shouted out in a burst of pure and raw emotion before clearing her throat.

Katsuyu finally relaxed her tensed muscles. Her mistress seemed to be back to normal and was once again focused. “I’m sure Ichika-san will return with Tomoyuki-kun, Mistress. I would bet my life upon it.

Mizuraki wiped her hand across her face. “Thank you, Katsuyu...You’re right. I just need to have faith. ALRIGHT!” She punched her open palm and once again donned her serious expression. “We have a beach to invade. Ichika will be back with us at any moment so we need to make this distraction count. Botan do you think you can conjure the mist? We need to cover our approach as best as we can.” Katsuyu continued to head towards land. Whether the mist was coming or not, they needed to keep moving. They only had one shot at this after all.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by DirtyDingo
Raw
Avatar of DirtyDingo

DirtyDingo Brotality

Member Seen 10 mos ago

Akira Senju“I'm gonna be the greatest Hokage ever! Just like Grandpa Hashirama!”
_______________________________________________ Childish wonder and awe turned sour as Akira couldn't help but allow his disappointment in the revelation that his sensei's special technique was part of a kekkei genkai to be splayed across his face, regardless of how hard he tried to fight it. The young senju boy had always believed that if he ever desired to study and learn a technique that it would be his to master, and this would be the first time that he had been unable to do so. As frustrated as he was by this, Akira understood completely. After all, he was among the members of an elite clan with its own kekkei genkai. As Takayuki-sama continued on with his explanation of his future training with the man, Akira waited until he was finished before sticking his hand up in the air with his fingers outstretched.

"But uhh... I'm already pretty fast, hehe, I just wanna learn to be that fast!" he had replied with another grin, albeit a slightly forced one this time as he remembered how Rashiku had attempted to stab Takayuki through Ami! The act was despicable, and Akira hated it. His black brows furrowed and his eyelids squinted around his blood red irises as he attempted to conceal his anger with the mist boy. But he couldn't let it be known openly, Rashiku was super scary, what if he would do that to him?!

As ther sensei dismissed them, Akira snapped into a salute with incredibly poor form, and went rushing towards the door to leave, his blue cloak floating behind him as he went. Turning back to his team mates as he reached the exit, the youngest of the three gave a a wave and beckoned them to join him. "C'mon guys, ya coming?" Akira had said, trying his best to forget the incident which had just occurred with Rashiku and Ami. Although, truth be told he knew it would need to be addressed at some point,and the thought of confrontation with Rashiku terrified him.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Admiral Char
Raw
Avatar of Admiral Char

Admiral Char

Member Seen 10 mos ago


Eri Takeda“No matter what, someone is depending on you.”
_______________________________________________


"My name's Uchiha Mikazuchi. Just call me Mika." Said the boy, before making a bunch of strange faces at her. She supposed he was nervous, or trying to look tough, or something. Meanwhile, her students seemed to have worked themselves up into a frenzy.

”So you're Eri-sensei, right?"

“Mhm.” She replied, eyes watching the dusty tornado of punches and kicks. She hoped mister “Truth of the Uchiha” would follow her example. He’d missed the first part of the test, he couldn’t afford not to pay attention now. The two girls rose into the air, tumbled, delivered devastating blows. The talent and potential detailed in their files was made clear by their performance - both girls had been shaped to fight in ways well beyond the average student, or even the average Uchiha in Rina’s case. But while both had plenty of power to use, they had little regard for their own well-being. Lumika didn’t know her limits, and Rina simply ignored her physical state for as long as she needed to in order to win. Learning your limits was a hard lesson, and Eri would see that the two girls suffered that lesson in the coming days.

But right now, Rina was out for blood. Eri couldn't help but wince as Lumika landed with a sickening thud. She’d run this test dozens of times and it was true that sometimes, things could get bloody and personal. But that was fine, early on. Better to have your personality clashes out now than on the battlefield. She supposed it wasn't unexpected with someone like Rina. She'd read her file extensively and it would have been surprising if she didn't have personality issues, and Lumika was not the type to back down. This was the right test for them. Yet still a small voice cried out in her, ’Save them! Protect them! They're just children!’ Eri couldn't help but feel a smile come on, which she suppressed.

“Heh. I guess I do have motherly instincts after all.” She murmured to herself. She crossed her arms and swallowed, her composure returned. She had work to do.

Standing with her arms folded, Eri looked over the battlefield and surveyed the results of her test. Lumika wasn’t getting up, and Rina had nothing left to fight with but her attitude. They were bruised and bloodied and angry, but they’d live. Kimi, on the other hand, got through the test without a scratch.

It was a shame, thought Eri. For all Kimi’s outward attitude, she’d abdicated the fight almost immediately, making few moves and missing her biggest opportunities to win. Though Eri could see a powerful and adaptable ninja in the overlooked Uchiha, she was holding herself back and the results were clear.

“The battle is over.” Eri declared loudly. She marched onto the dust-covered battlefield, her military stride punctuated by heavy footsteps. When she stopped, her stance was remarkably straight.

“Rina and Kimi!” She announced loudly. “Your objective was to subdue each other, not Lumika. Instead, both of you were distracted and let vital opportunities slip! Regardless of what happens, a ninja’s top priority is always their mission. You cannot let your enemies goad you into forgetting your duty, forgetting your teammates, your village, and your friends.”

She paused a moment, letting her words sink in and observed her student’s reactions. But not for long.

Just as quickly, Eri approached Lumika and knelt down beside her collapsed body. She narrowed her eyes over her and took a deep breath, flexing her arms and forming a tight fist with her her hands, her index and thumb finger pointed outwards like twin spikes. Then suddenly, Eri punched downwards onto Lumika’s back, eliciting a sickly cracking noise from her spine. A series of quick, short, and exacting strikes followed, as her hands punched along Lumika’s vertebrae and then her ribcage, causing more horrible bone-crunching noises. Despite how brutal it looked, Lumika’s body seemed to relax a little with each strike, and some of the color came back to her face. Eventually Eri stopped, looked over Lumika again, and stood back up, seemingly satisfied with her work.

“Lumika, you pass!” She announced brightly. “Congratulations. But you pushed your limits, and it cost you. This is only your first exercise of the day, and it’s going to get much more difficult from here on.”

Then Eri clasped her hands together, looking up to address the rest of the team.

“Now! If any of you are injured or otherwise unable to continue, now is the time to say so. Otherwise, I want to hear how your perceptions of your teammates have changed and what you’ve learned about each other. Strengths and weaknesses only!” She said waiving her pointer finger at the team. “Starting with you, Mika.”

She looked their newest teammate expectantly with a warm, but curt smile. The whole situation made her feel very clever. Whatever Mika said, she was sure it would motivate the rest of the team one way or another.



1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by DoomFlavored
Raw
Avatar of DoomFlavored

DoomFlavored

Member Seen 13 days ago



Rashiku Karata __________________


______________________________________
______________________________________

________________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
Every night of my life
I watch angels fall from the sky
Every time that the sun still sets
I pray they don't take mine
I'm on the front line
Don't worry I'll be fine
The story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
So long to my regret
And now I know that I'm alive
______________________________________
As Rashiku listened to his instructor and team talk, he realized that he was very different from them. Parts of what they said made sense, but other pieces just seemed like excuses. Or even worse, weakness. At least, that was his first instinct. The leaf did seem to often have weakened attitudes, yet the Mist had before always considered them a strong enemy and opponents. It didn't make sense. The boy pondered about what Taka had said about allies and enemies, finding out who was who. It seemed more complicated than he liked but he supposed that knowing who was truly an enemy would be useful information to learn how to gather. However, even if someone unwilling was forced to show themselves as a threat, he wouldn't show them mercy. It would be regrettable, but ultimately it would be their life, or his own. Rashiku wasn't willing to make that trade.

With the instructions from Takayuki to leave, and later return for private conversations, Rashiku had mixed feelings as he turned towards the door. Overall he'd felt irritated, but it was giving way to other thoughts that were distracting him. "C'mon guys, ya coming?" Akira directed towards them, and in his distracted state, Rashiku snapped an answer at him much more harshly than he intended. "No Akira. I won't go with you." As soon as he'd said it, his irritated expression dropped to a more neutral state. Even with the Leaf folk seeming more sensitive in general, such words would have been equally rude where he'd been from. The boy spoke again right after, much more softly this time, the harshness gone from his voice. "Um... This time. I meant. I will later." With a small pause, Rashiku turned towards Ami instead, revealing, at least partially, what had occupied his thoughts for the last moments. "Ami-san... We must talk. Come have lunch with me." Despite the words themselves sounding like a demand, his tone was much more in the vein of a request.

________________
________________
________________
________________
________________
________________
________________
One push is all you'll need
A fist-first philosophy
We watch with wounded eyes
So I hope you recognize
I'm on the front line
Don't worry I'll be fine
The story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
So long to the regret
And now I see the world through diamond eyes

________________
________________
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by desdamin
Raw
GM
Avatar of desdamin

desdamin

Member Seen 6 mos ago


Team Botan NakanoKamui Kaiyou | Makaira Kumonga
_______________________________________________


Everything happened quickly, from the falling rocks to the boy in the water to the Uchiha scaling the cliffs; it was chaos and it was only going to get worse. Botan's knuckles were white from clenching his fists and of course his brother was the first to act, demanding that he create the mist now!

"Y-yes, of course Tenshi-san", he said, but the several dropping eggs broke his focus, at first, while he made the hand seals. His kids were already acting themselves, Maka using her webbing to keep her and Kamui tethered together, and Kamui sitting to meditate... which Botan knew was a sign that he was taking this very seriously to call out the demon, if he had to. Botan looked up and wondered at his own uselessness. Mizuraki, the beautiful Leaf-nin finally shook him from his thoughts.

"O-of course. The mist... I will", and took a stronger stance, quickly and fluidly weaving the handseals and within moments, a thick impenetrable mist rose from the water. It was seawater and you could smell the salt in the air. It extended for quite a while, far enough to get lost in... which was the intention. They had to get away from there, didn't they? Surely more nin would show up soon and they'd have the high ground... Botan made a snake seal and sensed... no... they were amassing on the beach. They were waiting for them. Was the lookout really strong enough that he wouldn't need any back up against someone of Ichika's caliber? He had to doubt it. Even people in Kumo had heard of the woman in the red armor. No ordinary shinobi stood a chance.

"Tenshi-san, Mizuraki-san we... are expected on the beach. Th-there is something I can do about that, if it isn't too little... But more importantly, th-the water is infested with sharks. I fear... We have lost the boy...", he couldn't meet their eyes, but his gaze was forced away from the sluggy ground upon which they were standing by an ear-piercing scream and a rumbling noise from the cliffside. Even the waves became violent. His eyes went wide and his mouth fell open. Whatever was happening now, they were not safe above, nor below.

Meanwhile, Kamui had not stirred even once.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by DirtyDingo
Raw
Avatar of DirtyDingo

DirtyDingo Brotality

Member Seen 10 mos ago

ICHIKA UCHIHA “Peace earned through communication is just and true, but without the strong to protect those who would shepherd in such an age... Everything will be lost. Power is absolute.”
_______________________________________________ Instead of turning around, her massive target jumped off the cliff and spread its arms, floating in the wind. From below its kimono, something large and round and white flew at Ichika at tremendous speed. What?! That's the chicken?! Then that means- Ichika thought to herself as the enormous bird vaulted off of the side of the cliff, with little time to react as the projectile came hurtling her way the Uchiha fell to her knees and slammed her back to the ground; allowing her to narrowly evade the attack. The Jōnin felt something brush her pointed nose as the attack flew overhead, although she was unsure if it was the egg itself or the immense wind pressure left in it's wake. Were it not for her Sharingan, Ichika would almost certainly have been struck head on by the attack. With a roll of her hips and a twisting spin, the Uchiha twirled her legs in the air and turned herself to face the direction of the mysterious voice she had previously heard. Her armour clanging together slightly as she stabbed her blade into the ground. The egg crashed into a boulder and split it in half before splattering on the ground.

"Lookin' yerself, swamp lady" said a voice from behind. What... appeared to be a giant chicken in a kimono gaffawed while turning some circles in the air with an exceedingly feminine "hoooohooohooo!!!"

It would have been a lie for Ichika to say that her current situation did not leave her bewildered, even with her prior knowledge of Ondori Toutenkou's methods, however minimal that may have been. This confusion was confounded when she realised the rogue shinobi was casually sitting atop a rock, nonchalantly cutting an apple into slices and eating them with a kunai. A mane of tan hair beset upon his dark skinned head, wearing a tattered gi of the same primary colour with a slate grey trim. His form was monstrous, larger than any shinobi she had previously encountered in her lifetime; let alone her career as a kunoichi. Were it not for the comically large chicken beside him, and her own fearless nature, Ichika woud be quivering in her boots at the sheer scale of the man. But Ichika Uchiha, was not one to scare easily.

"So then, you have heard of me. But clearly not enough, if you believe that this vapid display of masculinity would be enough to intimidate me- She had begun, before being interrupted by the missing-nin. 

"Oh, I can't do nothing about mah face, masculine or not", he said, looking a little hurt. He held out an apple slice for Ichika.

Seething with rage at the man's impertinence, Ichika audibly snarled and bit her lip, before continuing. Clearly agitated at the man's interruption. "I will allow you a singular opportunity to surrender yourself, even despite your discourteousy. If you choose not to, then I shall gladly suffer you the consequences. Ichika finished, pulling the tip of her wakazashi from the ground and flourishing it before bringing the blade level with her eyeline, its steel tip pointing directly at Ondori. He seemed to take this to mean that she wasn't interested in the apple slice and he shrugged and swallowed it whole.

"Well, that seems awful serious, it do. Y'know, maybe I should think about it", he replied and leaned back on his rock and tapped his chin, "Lotta angles here... lotta angles..."

He sat around and muttered a bit to himself with occasional phrases escaping his lips like "carry th'one... add the... uh... remainder value... uh..." but this was interrupted with a big yawn and a, "Wait a minute, what were we talkin' 'bou-hah, oh. I gotta solution fer yeh. How about you give me yer armor 'n I say yer dead. Could fetch a pretty penny fer it 'n technically speaking, I'd be doin' m'job. Technically speakin'."

Ichika was not an unreasonable woman by any stretch of the imagination, and in fact she had utilised diplomatic actions with hired ninja to further her own goals in the past during assassination missions. The removal of personnel through nonviolent means was always optimal, she had come to learn. But what this man asked was too much, it spat in the face of the values she held dear...if he wanted her armour, he would have to take it from her cold, dead corpse. And she had no intention of that coming to pass. 

"If you want my armour... Come and claim it." she growled as she sheathed her wakazashi.

"Well, that's a shame. I was hopin' y'd be more reasonable. Well, Ah'm gonna have ter beat yeh then. When yer losin', feel free t'reconsider" he said standing to his full height and staring directly at Ichika's armor, maybe covetously. Before he had a chance to make the first move, Ichika began weaving seals so rapidly that onlookers would have merely witnessed a blur. Horse, Dog, Bird, Ox, Dog, Ox, Ram... Snake. As her hands slammed together into the snake seal, Ichika bellowed forth "Earth Style: Earth and Stone Dragon Jutsu!" Ordinarily, Ichika Uchiha was not one to resort to such grandiose, large scale attacks at the start of a battle, but this rogue ninja had crossed a line. He had flagrantly disregarded the entire reason she wore her armour, speaking of it as though it were a mere trophy, and not the honoured garment of times passed that it truly was. With a mighty roar escaping from her own lungs, the gaping maw and neck of a dragon erupted from the ground between the two warriors, leaving the earth cracked and split at its point of emergence before immediately arcing and beginning to crash down towards both Ondori, and his summoned chicken. As the dragon barrelled towards Ondori, he threw the remains of his apple pips at the charging dragon and then set about to make hand seals of his own. They weren't as quick as Ichika's, but there also fewer to be made. His face had taken on a sternness that hadn't been present in their previous conversation at all. Beneath his feet, an enormous stone egg rose from the earth and he leaped behind it, kicking the thing into the dragon's open maw and then charging into the big rock from behind, splitting the dragon down the middle. Meanwhile, his kimono-wearing chicken beat her wings down at Ichika sending huge blasts of wind in her direction, "See how you like that, you hussy! Hooooohoooohooohoooo!!!!"

Planting her feet and attempting to bear the force of the incoming winds as best as she could, Ichika responded to Ondori's taunt with one of her own. "How adorable, you believe that paltry trick has defeafed my dragon. HIYEEEEEAAAAAUUGH" Screaming at the end of her comment, Ichika poured more of her chakra into the attack; forcing the two halves of the dragon's head to curve around the enormous rock which had previously slammed into the dragon's gaping maw. As they descended upon Ondori, he paid them no mind and pushed forward instead towards Ichika, though he only managed to get the egg to roll twice before it started spinning hectically. He didn't let go of the egg and was swept up in its spin. As the dragon halves came together at Ondori, he suddenly let go using the force of the spinning egg to throw himself closer to Ichika. The dragons crashed into the egg smashing all three into rubble and causing the cliffs to shake with the impact. The flying chicken dive-bombed at Ichika and started firing eggs at her from... beneath her kimono. Ondori grinned dizzily, "Yeah, I've fought you red eyes before. Hear tell yer eye works by tracing chakra. Can't trace it if I ain't know where I am is."

"You are partially correct, even if you worded your analysis like a buffoon." Ichika replied, mockingly as she darted in between the rain of eggs with various rolls and sideways jumps before changing direction and rushing at the gargantuan mercenary head on. As she did so, the ebon-haired woman's gloved right hand drew forth her wakazashi and instead of clutching it with a full grip, she held onto the handle with her thumb, ring and pinky fingers. Her index and middle ones pointing stark upright as her left pair crossed with them, her blade almost resting on her shoulder as she performed the shadow clone jutsu once again, a conjured copy of herself appearing beside her as she ran towards her foe. Just before the two came within range of Ondori, one of the Ichikas suddenly dropped to one knee, and the other jumped onto her shoulder just as she then began rising to her feet, launching her into a somersault overhead of the mercenary. 

Whatever she had planned, Ondori didn't seem to be phased much and rushed towards the very first Ichika in range... or so it would seem at first. He missed her completely and his path resembled the pattern of a snail shell. He swiped at the air and rolled away, turning around and lying prone.

"One o' yeh, six o' yeh, same thing", he muttered and summoned another egg, this one the size of his body, from underneath him, "Ah'm hurt! Ah think yer not takin' me serious." 

"Pitiful excuse for a shinobi, I must have been mistaken in believing you were aware of just whom exactly you are facing. Ichika replied with ire and condescension in her voice, her facial features morphing into a disgusted expression as she spoke. 

Meanwhile, the chicken swooped at the somersaulting Uchiha, opened its beak, and let out a huge jet of fire! As it did so, the airborne leaf kunoichi tossed her wakazashi directly into the center of the stream of flames, paying no heed to the burning onslaught of the auburn kimono clad chicken. As the roaring jet of flames burned forth towards Ichika, its onslaught was momentarily halted by the thrown wakazashi, before being blown away by the intense stream of fire. In this instant, the airborne Ichika, which had now been revealed to have been a shadow clone clasped her hands together in order to form the rat seal. Her eyes widening intensely as she stared the ninja chicken dead in the eyes; pouring her own chakra into the beast's tenketsu network with her Hell Viewing Technique. Whatever it was that the chicken saw, seemed to make her very very angry and the stream intensified! Evidently the Uchiha's plan had backfired, seemingly sending the chicken-nin into a frenzy. In the next moment, the flames of the animal's jutsu collided with the shadow clone; dispelling it after the scent of burning hair and flesh filled the air for a time, however brief it may have been.

"That's my man! Get your own! Boc", said the chicken, doing loop-de-loops in the air and then divebombing at where the clone had been. A wide grin creeped across Ondori's face. He pulled his headband over the top part of his eyes and said "Thought y'might try somethin' like that. You red eyes are so predictable. When she's in a state like that, she's gonna be hard to handle, even fer me."

He stood on top of the stone egg, stuck his chest out in the air and let out a loud, ear-splitting crow. The flying chicken seemed to take notice and swooned in the air, looking over to where Ondori was standing and then back at where she'd been dive-bombing, as if she just figured something out.

"Aright. Let's see who's king ah th'mountain, or queen, if'n y'like", and with a strange and random series of leg contractions, wobbled the egg towards Ichika with surprising speed! Although the jōnin did not seem to be fazed in the slightest. Almost calling a bluff, Ichika held firm and sheathed her wakazashi, raising her left hand in order to level it to the rogue shinobi. Ensuring that even with his eyes partially covered; that he could see her hand beckoning him torwards her. Her chakra flooding toward the earth tenketsu once more. Ondori crouched down and did a jump with the egg towards Ichika, but the egg slipped out from beneath him and flew into the air while Ondori fell towards Ichika, belly first.

With a blur of rapid hand seals and a dirty smirk, Ichika weaved the seals for the Earth Style Mud Wall and slammed her left hand into the ground as the brute of a man came hurtling towards her. The thick earthen construct rising from the ground rapidly enough before her to cause Ondori to fly belly first into the wall with a loud thud or so one would think. Unbeknownst to Ichika, as he fell to the earth, he was inhaling. And when he exhaled, it was with an earth-shattering crow, which ripped apart the coming wall, the ground below, and a large segment of the cliff, sending him flying upwards towards the large stone egg, which he'd earlier seemed to slip from. Realising what was about to occur, Ichika burst to her full speed, sprinting up the cracked and shattered debris of her earth wall, towards Ondori. Her ears rung from the sheer volume of the caw as she hopped and skipped between the falling chunks of earth. Drawing forth her blade once more as she made her vertical advance. By this time, Ondori was just getting his hands on the stone egg that he'd been previously standing on and getting ready to throw it into the huge fissure in the earth while his chicken flew at Ichika with red hot rage in her eyes!

"You made me doubt my Ondori-kun! As a woman, you should have some consideration", she yelled, attacking with her talons; allthough Ichika saw the strike coming from a mile off with her Sharingan. Springboarding from yet another piece of debris, the jōnin performed an airborne pirouette in order to evade the razor sharp blade-like talons. As she sailed past the chicken's attack, the Uchiha brought her blade forth, slashing out at her enraged adversary's back. The chicken cried out in pain and faltered in the air, but it gave Ondori just enough time to launch the egg down and crack the cliff down the middle, sending half of it crashing towards the sea and, presumably, towards the slug and the other invading shinobi. As it began to tremble and fall, slowly sliding away, Ondori looked towards his hurt chicken and grinned, letting his body fall where it may. Ichika's skull began to rattle from the force of impact alone, realising exactly what Ondori's attack had just caused her face dropped. Instead of pressing on, and attempting somehow to ensnare the bizarre duo's escape, Ichika raised the index and ring fingers of her off hand. In the not so far disstance, she noticed the smiling Ondori Toutenkou free falling on a course for his companion. Locating the seal upon her marked kunai, Ichika watched as the chicken caught the rogue shinobi with its claws, and with an endearing smile and a flash of black light, the Uchiha vanished.

Until we meet again, Ondori-san.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by DirtyDingo
Raw
Avatar of DirtyDingo

DirtyDingo Brotality

Member Seen 10 mos ago

[]
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Dr Insano12
Raw
Avatar of Dr Insano12

Dr Insano12

Member Seen 11 mos ago

Location: Clone with Hideo. Mizuraki Senju's clone
_______________________________________________________________________________
Once the rocks were melted down Mizuraki couldn’t help but feel a slight pang of embarrassment...If they weren’t so far beneath the surface she would’ve been able to simply summon some wood to lift the rocks for her. However with how far down they were and how thick the rubble was from the cave-in, lava did seem to be the only legitimate option. The embarrassment didn’t have long to hang around though, as they were now face to face with the guards of this cave. The clone’s expression grew dire while she positioned herself, she knew there was likely no negotiating with these criminals. Almost as if the opposing group had read her mind the man amongst them shouted and opened up with a swift but brutal attack.

The Senju quickly responded with an attack of her own. A series of hand-seals: Tiger, Horse, Tiger, Snake. Before pointing one arm out towards the incoming storm of shrapnel. “Wood Style: Great forest!” She shouted out as her arm began to shift and change into several wooden trunks. The trunks began to fork out and extend along the cave, intercepting every single rock that had been tossed towards the group with expert precision. Once the shrapnel had been dealt with she pulled the tree trunks back towards herself and shifted her arm back to normal. To her surprise it seemed like at least ONE of these people had a conscience.

Mizuraki looked over towards Hideo before engaging the Samurai in conversation. “If I had to put a number on it. I’d say about thirty minutes.” she whispered back towards him. “I can handle them, just get the kids out of here. I’ll catch up.” she now stepped forward and ahead of the group she was previously defending. The Leaf nin slammed her fist into her open palm. “I’m sorry. But I can’t back down. If you all lay down your weapons we’ll take you in as prisoners and see you returned to your homes. This is the only time I’m going to extend that offer.” her sentence was almost a mirror of the Ronin woman. It seemed they were of similar mind, but neither could back down. “If not? Then your fight is with me. That goes for all three of you.” She narrowed her eyes and prepared herself for combat once again, she knew that they weren’t going to lay down their weapons, if it was that easy than they wouldn’t have attacked on sight.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by desdamin
Raw
GM
Avatar of desdamin

desdamin

Member Seen 6 mos ago


Yue Nara"Stop... being alive. It's embarrassing."
_______________________________________________
Mizuraki's head fell from her shoulders and landed on the floor as wood. In an instant, Hideo had whipped his omi yari around his back and cleaved her head from her shoulders. Hideo was grinning ear to ear and his wide eyes seemed completely vacant to Yue. What... was that?!? Her eyes were transfixed by Mizuraki's fallen wooden head. They'd been fighting, sure, but he didn't think it would come to this! It was just a clone, not the real Mizuraki. She flashed back to the visions of their demise she'd had earlier and felt her stomach tighten, but not with fear, with rage. Her eyes, which had been wide a moment ago, focused on only one thing: Hideo. Before that wooden head stopped moving, she clasped her hands into the seal of the rat and her shadow chased after Hideo, who leaped back, laughed, and then sank into the ground.

Yue's cheeks burned with humiliation. Sh-she missed everything. Something important. She... agh! He'd made a fool of her. She'd get to the bottom of his deception and when she did... She'd... do what? She frowned with her eyes and sank into her jacket. Nothing. That's what she'd do... Nothing. She'd probably die before she even got the chance, judging by the odds. Three chuunin against four fresh genin. It seemed insurmountable, didn't it? But... the woman with the sword... She had offered to let them walk away. It had been one thing to challenge them when they had two jounin leading, but between the four of them... how could they even put up a fight?

'By taking out the rock throwing one first. The Kumo girl would be best for that, probably. Lava against rock... advantage lava, right? We'd have to delay the sword girl. I can't see her escaping Natsuo's bugs... Then the longer the fight, the worse off she'd be. B-but Bakuto would have to keep her away from Natsuo... Maybe... That... leaves me and the other one', she thought involuntarily and berated herself for that kind of optimism. For one, she was basing all of this on the little she'd seen of their abilities and in real life, no one just had one skill. Second, the whole plan hinged on her not getting cut down right away. She would be against a chuunin and all alone, having to deal with perilous terrain and very low light. She couldn't reliably use her shadows in a place like this. Even when she'd pressed them against Hideo, they'd been sluggish in the low light.

'But, they can't rely on big attack either. We're underground. If anyone uses a big move, we're all buried under a thousand tons of rock and ocean', said that annoying voice in her head that she wished would just shut up... Like... it was right, but... Probably they already thought about that and these chuunin were picked because they didn't rely on big moves.

'So, they don't have any, then.'

Why was she even thinking about this when they could just walk away? She couldn't actually be thinking of fighting them was she? It was absurd. The mission failed, that's all. She was just a failure, that's all. This was way too much to expect for a genin to be able to do. But... if she didn't... Could she even call herself a kunoichi? No... it would be humiliating to go back now. What would the report say? She wisely decided not to get her and the team killed on an impossible mission that even the jounin bailed on?

'But, my plan could work. Can you turn back if you haven't tried everything?'

Shut up!

...

Fine.

"Uh-um...", but her mouth couldn't voice what she had in mind. Another thing that she should have accounted for, but didn't. How was she even going to get her plan going, if she couldn't even tell anyone what it was. But... she couldn't turn back. Stupidly, she stayed right where she was, her voice swallowed up, her mouth refusing to open again. So stupid.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by BladeSS4
Raw
Avatar of BladeSS4

BladeSS4

Member Seen 8 days ago

Bakuto Uchiha




Escalation was one word that someone could describe the situation. First an enemy kunoichi cut down his kunai, he originally was thinking at that time she might have foreseen his future attack and his ploy of failing to throw it correctly. Then his thoughts and everything shifted after the unthinkable happened. Hideo cutting down his team's leader and teacher.

Their sensei...was cut down before the genin's eyes. Even though it was just a clone the image was trapped within Bakuto's mind. Then Hideo faded into the ground and left them with the enemy. Lots of questions would be building up. What just happened? Being the primary question. Did Hideo just betray them?

Bakuto was wide-eyed and slack-jawed and stun for good moment, until he heard one of his comrades Yue let some sound. She broke him out of his trance he looked over he could see she was trying to say something but froze up. He had to think, they were still facing off against three powerful enemies. Chuunin level enemies and they were fresh genin.

In an intant Bakuto drew another rigged kunai instead of throwing it he stabbed it into the ground and for the first time he spoke with determination, "We will not retreat from this point!" He was a big shaky but he knew they couldn't retreat. He couldn't trust they would be true to their words and let them just go. Leaving them to the whims of their enemies was a sure way to get some of them captured or killed. After his exclamation he starts undoing the bandage on his right hand. He was still quiet but he started to speak again a bit more shaky like then his original exclamation. Not use to this kind of thing he says, "Umm....alright...we are still on a mission...we must go forward. We must get through these...um tunnels...the...the others and help them...then get to our target..."

Once he finished up he gets into a position as his right arm moves forward. The arm creeks and the gears made noise as the arm moved forward revealing the puppet like hand. As he opens the palm toward the enemies. A hole in the puppet hand faces the enemies. "Even if we...um have the numbers...they are chuunin. Our best chance...get by them quickly...we can worry about...Hideo sensei later...now get ready to run...be prepared to fight...like your life and all of the others depends on it!"

The chakra in the puppet arm built up quickly Bakuto's hand turns ever so slightly as the mechanism in the arms started to move. Suddenly with an pop out fires from the hand a steady and quick stream of smoke blasting out from the hole in the hand. His intentions were to give cover so they could run through. If he had to, he could place more kunai in strategic spots so if they could get to a place where they could get out of these caves he could activate them and drop the cave on the enemies. Not to mention the water these tunnels were holding up.

His primary plan was to just create a controlled smokescreen and run they best they could. They had no chance in a straight fight with these chuunin but if he could rob them of some sort of advantage he could would willing take it. He aimed high and assumed if the smoke rises. The smaller genin could get through quickly and still be able to remotely see the taller chuunin. His backup plan was to try and hold these chuunin off until the rest of the genin get out. Then unleash his paper bombs traps once they were in the clear. One thing was clear to Bakuto they had to get through this cavern and complete this mission and get back to the others.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by SecretSinner91
Raw
Avatar of SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Member Seen 4 mos ago



Ami UzumakiThe Two-Tailed Jinchuuriki
_______________________________________________
Ami relaxed a little when Mekakushi-sensei had proclaimed that she was half-right. The small girl was worried that she would have been wrong through the whole thing. Ami listened intently. She tended to be naive about things too. Usually, Kimi would help Ami tell the difference if someone was being kind or secretly cruel. It didn’t help that Ami can be a bit too trusting of others.

Mekakushi-sensei had dismissed them as he tossed them a scroll to speak with them individually. Ami caught the scroll with ease and held it close to her as she nodded and gave Mekakushi-senshi a quick bow before she followed the boys out of the apartment. Though she was a little wary of any traps that may have remained and was careful with her steps.

Ami quietly followed the boys, as she wondered what Kimi was up to, and hoped her best friend was doing okay. Ami wanted to tell her all about her test but Ami had a feeling that she should leave out the part where Rashiku had stabbed her. It was going to be a secret, but speaking of secrets, Ami then looked at her teammates for a moment. She owed them an explanation about Matatabi. They know now and it wouldn’t be fair to just sweep it under the rug

Before Ami had a chance to speak, Akira has called for her and Rashiku, asking if they were coming. Ami gave a shy smile and was about to answer yes, but Rashiku’s words were harsh for a moment, making the small girl jump in surprise. The blonde’s heart rate calmed down when his tone went back to it’s more neutral tone. Though, she wondered what was bothering him.

When Ami looked at Akira to answer his request, Rashiku had suddenly called her attention, making the small girl look at him with confusion and tilting her head before he asked her to talk with him and to have lunch. With him. Just him. No one else.

Ami stood there for a moment processing before Matatabi echoed in her head “Is he asking you out on a date? Wow. Very bold of him.” Matatabi teases as Ami’s face went bright red at this. No, he couldn’t be asking her on a date! T-that was too forward!!!

“U-Um... M-Maybe...?” but Ami was interrupted by her stomach making a growling noise, her face going to a even deeper shade of red. That’s right, she skipped breakfast this morning. Ami just stood there, red faced before hiding her face in her hands as she just nodded her head. “O-Okay.... I-I’ll g-go eat w-with you....”

Ami began to follow Rashiku as she glanced back to Akira with an apologetic look. She didn’t want to leave him out but Rashiku did want to talk to her about something. However, the walk was silent. Ami couldn’t figure out what to talk about on their way to... wherever it was they were going. Rashiku was also silent as ever. It was then after a few minutes they arrived at the park and Rashiku gestures to a bench. Silently, Ami sat down, looking a little nervous


1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by DirtyDingo
Raw
Avatar of DirtyDingo

DirtyDingo Brotality

Member Seen 10 mos ago

Akira Senju“I'm gonna be the greatest Hokage ever! Just like Grandpa Hashirama!”
_______________________________________________

Akira sighed in frustration and looked a little disappointed with his team-mates' response as the sauntered off together. But he'd become used to being left out by the other kids now, his recess periods in the magnificent Hana-sensei's classes he would occasionally work out the courage to go and sit with, play or even just talk with the other kids. But they always moved on without so much as a second glance at him, he never really understood why, and he always hated it. But that wasn't what was occurring here, Akira knew that. Seemingly so far his team and sensei had been highly accepting of him, or at least in comparison to his days at the academy.

No, what was happening here was that Rashiku was attempting to seperate Akira from the other two in order to be in private. But after what had occurred in Takayuki-sensei's apartment, he just could not in good faith allow that. What would a really good shinobi do here? Hmmm......... I GOT IT! He thought to himself before squatting down slightly and bracing his knees, pooling a slight amount of his chakra into his feet. Preparing to nin-jump.

There was an aura of nervousness in the air as the ashen-haired senju, clad in his regal blue cloak and olive green combat fatigues which he almost always wore, shook within his boots. With an anxious giggle, Akira released the chakra and jumped at the same time, but perhaps a little too hard. Or he had used too much chakra in the technique. Akira wasn't sure which was the cause but he didn't have the mind, nor the time to think upon it as he was launched over thirty feet into the air in an uncontrollable tumble, heading in the direction of Ami and Rashiku. His cloak batting away in the wind as his descent began. He wailed a little slightly as he fell, heading at high speeds towards some unsuspecting citizen's house, but he couldn't let himself just crash there. He'd go through their roof!

Before impact, Akira had concocted his plan. Clasping his hands flatly together to form one of the seals unique to Wood Style, which caused water and earth chakra to flood to their respective points as the boy fell, Akira called forth a pair of branches from the wooden roof, which stretched outwards, almost like the hands of a father catching his child whom he'd gently released into the air.

But that was the Senju boy's great miscalculation. His descent had not in any fashion been gentle, and subsequently he went crashing through his own branches and slammed shoulder first into the roof. Fortunately, at least two parts of his head plan had worked. One, he was significantly closer to Ami and Rashiku now and had a vantage point. Two, he had prevented himself from completely destroying this poor citizen's roof. With a silent groan of pain the young boy rolled over onto his stomach and began an army style crawl towards the edge of the rooftop, where he could see the other two from behind, who had parked themselves on a bench for now. He wagered that he'd likely be able to hear them from this spot too, provided the park remained quiet.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Helios J Mears
Raw
Avatar of Helios J Mears

Helios J Mears

Member Seen 7 mos ago


Burai Kasei
Chakra Levels: 65%



The impact was so sudden that it was all he could do to disperse his chakra skin before his teammate sent them both crashing to the ground. Sheer instinct alone stopped the Lance from burning Kenshiro as Burai retracted it, the water retreating up his arm with it, still affected by his practise seals. And it was only his respect for the boy, coiled as it was around a lance of indignance, that kept him from lashing out as they rolled into a nearby trench. He snarled, but took the shove in his stead. There were more important things to worry about. (Any other day, he would have laughed at the quiet shiver lanced down his spine as he refocused on his Sense- The Traitor.)

"Burai quit your goddamned grandstanding!!!"

The darker boy tensed, anger coursing through him, but he held his nerve. The Hyuuga - and damn him for it, the smug prick - was right, in every way that mattered. Kenshiro-san's admonishment was as concise as it was cutting, and he hated to admit that it was entirely truthful: Burai had no reason to believe he could defeat that woman, and he seriously doubted Shiori would choose Ken-san's survival over her own. He gritted his teeth, and bowed his head.

"We're a team. I should act like it." A slightly hysterical smile crossed his lips. Isn't that what had started this? What had put them all in danger? Burai had believed it was the solution to the test then; now, it might just get the two, (three) of them out alive. He flared his chakra skin. It felt right.

Kenshiro's plan was both simple and brutal, (How very Kasei of him!). Burai approved.

"Oh, we'll kill her alright. Just you watch" A strange energy pulsed through him then; a hot, writhing thing that reminded him, somehow, of his mother. 'Go down fighting, Burai, or not at all', he told himself, and prepared to move. As Kenshiro launched himself out of the trench, he raised his voice. "My thanks for the save, Hyuuga-san!"

Burai leapt.

The traitor was ahead of him, hurling logs around like a maniac, and he smirked weakly as his teammate began to mould chakra just ahead of him. Splinters cracked through the air around him as he dashed towards the enemy, dodging the largest even as smaller shards turned to dust against his chakra, wooden cores slapping against him with enough force to bruise. A grim part of him noted Shiori's presence off to one side, doubtless plotting something, but the larger part remained fixated on Suto. Her chakra was flowing hard and fast, almost jubilant in its movements. She was enjoying this!

A strange calm washed over him then. It was like... like something had snapped. Kenshiro was lining up an attack, and Burai realised quickly, (as he knew he should), that doubling the frontal assault would be distracting at best and fatal at worst. But distracting her... 'I'm going to burn her stinking heart out of her chest!' Behind her was a log. Unassumiung, but ideal for his purposes. It was, after all, still marked by his tracking pulse from earlier. for the second time in minutes, his hands blurred through familiar seals.

"Substitution!" A grin crossed his face, and he marvelled at the sheer freedom of it all! Kenshiro was building something. Something brutal. Something he needed to hit! Burai felt for the water he'd captured earlier. Most had dispersed, but enough remained for his purposes.

Distract.

Incapacitate.

Kill.

He was a Ninja. A protector. This was his duty.

His hands flew through his mother's seals. The familiar lance of burning chakra extended from his off-hand, even as he relinquished his hold over the chakra-infused water that was now flowing down his other arm.

Ken's attack was ready, now, he knew.

So was his.

"Don't you dare turn your back on me, you bitch!" he yelled. It was a gamble, but a necessary one. Drops of caustic water fanned from his right hand at her eye level. Provided she turned to face him, she'd be even blinder than he was.

His left hand coursed towards a different target. A shining, malign mass that consumed his sight. The heart. 'I'll burn it out, you swine.'

He leapt forward.

"Kasei Hiden: Disintegrating Spear!"
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Taka
Raw
Avatar of Taka

Taka The Last Son of Vegeta

Member Seen 1 day ago

Uchiha Mika/Training Ground 17

Eri may have noticed it, but Mika had activated his sharingan the moment that Lumika engaged Rina. Each eye started to blur, rapidly moving back and forth, watching every movement that the young kunoichi made. He carried two tomoe eye, giving him the ocular prowess to keep with their movements and see every minute detail. He was almost in a trance for a moment. It had been so long since he had been in a fight that wasn't his father or a sibling that he longed to see others fight unhinged. Rina and Lumika's fight was the focal point and he could only watch feverishly with his eyes giving himself away. He didn't care if it made him look awkward as long as he got the information that he needed. Rina was the one he truly focused his sight on, eyes narrowing as she gained the advantage in the fight. Her movements gave him a almost deja-vu moment, his mind cycling through the fighting style taught to him, bits and bobs resembling what the Uchiha called their fighting style. A grin formed upon his lips as Rina showed her dominance.

After a few moments, Eri brought everyone together to discuss the fight, specifically pointing to Mika to give his own assessment. He didn't understand why she decided that he needed to voice his opinion, but he would oblige her.

"So if anything, I'd say that Lumika is really creative. That was cool. Blocking Rina's eyesight with dust. You need better tactics tho. That kinda stuff only lasts so long before you gotta get inventive again. Your form is good tho. I like how you fight."

Mika smiled at Lumika, giving her an emphatic thumbs up. Without hesitation, Mika drops the smile and stares directly into Rina's eyes. His sharigan narrowing in on her as he stood up.

"But you. You underestimated her. You clearly were the superior and yet you had to try hard. Was it anger? I saw every detail in your movement and your voice gave it all away. Your skills are awesome and your usage of sharingan is good." Mika smirked with his next words, "Well not as good as me, but maybe you'll get there."

Mika wanted to see something about Rina. How she would react intrigued him beyond anything. There was something about Rina that he got from that fight that he couldn't place his finger on.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Admiral Char
Raw
Avatar of Admiral Char

Admiral Char

Member Seen 10 mos ago



Natsuo Aburame"Everyone talks big till there’s a bug in their mouth. Then they can’t talk at all, cause of the bug in their mouth!"
_______________________________________________

It was the strangest thing! Natsuo had noticed some peculiarities about this mission from the very start, but the slightly mysterious elephant-in-the-room feelings he’d been getting had now become a whole stampede of uncertainties. Even their supposed enemies were confused by the whole thing. If everyone thought the children weren’t supposed to be there… then why were they there?

Luckily, Hideo turned out to be evil rather quickly. Unluckily, this made it clear to Natsuo that he and the other genin were hostages. They’d been lead into the cave and were likely to be killed or held captive to get an edge on whatever was happening up top. Natsuo supposed it was nice that someone thought that they were important enough to keep alive. Hideo could have just lopped off all their heads if he’d wanted to.

Natsuo found Hideo remarkable. The strange man was unlike anything he had ever met before, human or animal.

People said that insects were inhuman in action, but that wasn’t true. They had needs and urges just like any other living thing. One might be surprised by the sudden bite a beetle, but if you knew it was hungry or scared or bored, it wouldn’t be so surprising. Hideo didn’t need to be hungry or scared or bored to bite. He could smile one moment and bite the next, and he seemed to have no emotions about it whatsoever. It was like he had decisions clicking around in a collection of gears and numbers, making his actions as precise as a watch, but his reasoning was silent and cold. Natsuo was sure a person like that could kill a lot of children if they wanted to.

Then again, Natsuo thought he could be missing something. Perhaps Hideo was a type of person he just didn’t understand at all, with reasons Natsuo didn’t understand.

These chunnin they were with didn’t seem as mysterious, though. They seemed like rough teenagers, and one of them definitely wanted to bite… but their leader wasn’t hungry for a fight. If the group skedaddled back to the forest entrance, they had a chance at getting away from their unmotivated pursuer. Natsuo thought it a good thing when the best plan was also the safest.

“Why don’t we just go back the way we came?” Natsuo said brightly.

He was pretty sure his bugs could swarm up and buy them some time to escape, if it came to that. Since Ari was too loud to sneak, she could melt a path ahead or close the way behind them. Yue would be easily able to hold back at least one of the chunnin with her shadows and his bugs to help. Bakuto may well have been the fastest of the group, and he seemed the least fearful - he’d have a good chance of surviving no matter what.

Of course, it was possible that Hideo was waiting for them and would still slice their heads off, but Natsuo set that thought to the side. One couldn’t plan for what they didn’t know.



1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by The Warted One
Raw
Avatar of The Warted One

The Warted One

Member Seen 7 mos ago

Location: Training ground 17Lumika Suto
_______________________________________________
Defeat. Lumika was overflowing with disbelief, after all, she did; after all, she had done, It was not enough. Lumika layed in the ground motionless, her face surrounded by dirt, and in her personal darkness, she tried to comprehend such a loss, retracing her steps in the fight. 'Those eyes... How am I going to ever match such an ability?' Lumika had thought to herself lost in her own mind to find an answer, she heard someone talking assertively, she could feel the bass of their voice vibrating through the dirt in her ears... Ew, Lumika tried to move her arms but lacked the energy to do it, the muscles in her face started to tense as she tried to focus all her brainpower on forcing her body to move. Something everyone in her family learns at a young age, to fight through exhaustion and pain.

While Lumika was making a rather embarrassing face; fortunately her face is in the ground currently. Lumika felt a series of punches to her spine 'NO! is this IT?!? did sensei order Rina to break my spine?!! to finish me-' her thoughts of terror and turmoil were interrupted by her back making a loud crack as a particularly crooked part of her spine came back into alignment and a wash of relief came over her body as her circulation; which she didn't even realize she was lacking, returned 'oooooh... that was nice~' shortly after that thought Eri sensai had flipped Lumika over to deliver a final few punches to her ribs; Lumika's face looked like she was asleep with her eyes open, her face was completely relaxed. Her relaxation was interrupted by seeing Eri sensai punching her, and feeling better for it? 'wha- how- this- huh?!' each question in her mind seemed to punctuate each punch 'Woah... feel good punches, is this a secret of the leaf village? is this something Takeda sensai invented? it is truly my honor to be in the presence of such greatness... I hope sensai will forgive me one day for this loss...' Lumika remained on the ground in her ditch. "Lumika, you pass!"

Like a bolt of lightning striking a steel rod, pure energy circulated through her, Takeda sensei's first sentence to her filled her with so much raw joy that all she could do is yell after she jumped to her feet "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" the rest of Takeda sensei's words fell on deaf ears; possibly because there was still dirt in them. Lumika's body then started to propel her forward, she couldn't keep herself still on an occasion like this! Lumika began to start running around the general area she stopped in various spots to jump, flex, and punch the air 'Hell yeah! I did it! I won! what was I thinking? of course I won! I achieved the objective!' Lumika had thought to herself before she herd sensei exclaim "Now!" This snapped Lumika immediately out of her short celebration party of one.

Lumika stood fiercely at attention, briefly holding a salute, then relaxing to parade rest; Lumika all the while had a beaming smile. All the jumping and excitement knocked enough dirt out of her ears to hear sensei much more clearly; Lumika still quickly gave her ears a swipe just to make sure. Lumika did not raise her voice to opt-out of any further training, with just three words sensei gave her enough revived mental fortitude to do whatever she asked. Lumika would surely be riding this high for the rest of the day no matter what happend.

Lumika listened to Mika's assessment of her with extra patience and consideration "Thank you, I will keep that in mind." Lumika returned Mika's thumbs up with one of her own. Mika's assessment of Rina was very offputting for her 'I don't know about obvious superior if I was so inferior she wouldn't need to try at all, angry or not. I probably shouldn't read too much into his words, he seems kinda two-faced so far, but no matter what, I need to get faster, not just stronger!' Lumika raised her fist to herself, she stared down at her fist and watched as it started to get redder from clenching her fist so tight 'if I am going to keep up with my teammates, I am going to need to push myself farther than I ever have before! I will make them proud!' Lumika thought about her parents and her training with even more renewed determination.

Waiting patiently Lumika waited for Mika to finish "With your permission Takeda Sensei I will go next!" Lumika said with a salute; holding it until Lumika received an answer.

When an answer is given if she were to go next or last Lumika had this assessment to say "First in regards to Rina, her strengths that I have gathered is that she is a very strong combatant, agile, powerful, her clans kekkei genkai gives her a fierce edge, but it is because of all the power she contains, that she becomes wild, overconfident, and angry, clouding her better judgment in the midst of a combat scenario" Lumika said plainly and objectively trying her best to not let their fight get in the way of her honesty, she was still her teammate after all and she truly only wanted to help, if asked Lumika would be more then happy to work out their weaknesses together.

"Second Kimi, I am unsure of her physical strength but she is fast and shows that she can think quickly on her feet creating on the spot tactics, unfortunately, because of my antagonization of Rina, for the last portion of the test I was unable to continue to get any more valuable samples of her strengths as I was too focused on achieving my objective, however, a weakness could be that when the fight started to heat up she could not think of a way to intercept herself between us, showing a possible lack of motivation, but as stated before I lack enough proper evidence to make any further assessments, there is not a doubt in my mind however that Kimi is a valuable asset to our team" Lumika felt some of the things she said seemed a bit harsh, so she wanted to make sure Kimi knew that she respected her.

"I have just met Mika so I cannot speak much on his strengths but I can say that shouting and making proclamations before entering a battlefield is not the greatest tactic unless you are intentionally trying to be a distraction. I will say that having just fought two Uchiha, I am certain he has strengths."
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by DoomFlavored
Raw
Avatar of DoomFlavored

DoomFlavored

Member Seen 13 days ago



Rashiku Karata __________________


______________________________________
______________________________________

________________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
Every night of my life
I watch angels fall from the sky
Every time that the sun still sets
I pray they don't take mine
I'm on the front line
Don't worry I'll be fine
The story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
So long to my regret
And now I know that I'm alive
______________________________________
Rashiku couldn't help himself from glancing at Ami all throughout the walk to find a good place to sit for lunch. Each time he moved to state something, but quickly stopped. Some of the times, other strangers passed by and he clearly didn't want to talk with them in earshot, and at other points he simply didn't manage to speak. Finally the nearby park provided distance from the wandering crowds of shoppers, and a place to sit without needing to focus on looking around and walking. Still, as he sat next to Ami, he was awkwardly quiet for even longer. 'How do I even start with this?' He thought back to just a bit earlier, how he'd planned to stab through her in order to deal Takayuki a fatal blow. She surely wouldn't have known what his intentions were in that moment, and probably had many doubts after as well. He wanted to tell her she could trust him, but every time he tried, he didn't know what part of the topic to start at.

Suddenly there was a noise on the roof behind them, some crumbling rubble, dust, and a couple of spooked birds flying off. Immediately Rashiku stood up and looked, his hand going to his back towards his weapon's hilt, but not drawing it yet. His eyes glowed brightly as he investigated with his Karata eye, seeing what was happening, but he detected nothing. Unbeknownst to Rashiku, Akira had landed just out of his sensing range, and was crawling ever closer to it, but just before going in, the Karata boy released his power and let go of his weapon, scratching his head. It looked to him like just a piece of cement had crumbled off and fell, creating some dust and giving the poor birds a fright.

With a light smile, Rashiku sat back down and looked towards Ami again. The distraction had actually been helpful, having him focus on something other than organizing his thoughts. With his shoulders more relaxed, he finally spoke, just trying to get it out. "I was trying to protect you..." He started, knowing how it may have sounded. Ami's hand had been fidgeting as she was sitting there, attempting to figure out what Rashiku had wanted to talk about. Many scenarios were racing through her head. Most of her being caught so easily. Though, the noise had snapped Ami out of her thoughts. She too looked over but saw nothing out of the ordinary. When Rashiku sat down next to her, Ami felt her heart race with anxiety. The small girl had a confused look on her face when Rashiku suddenly spoke of him trying to protect her. "P-Protect me? Ami asked, before it dawned on her. Her bubbles. Rashiku must have been trying to cut Mekakushi-sensei in a way where she wouldn't have been harmed, but her bubbles must have gotten in the way. Ami looked down with embarrasment. "I-I'm sorry. I-I d-didn't mean t-to get in your w-w-way... I-I just got i-in a panic a-and was t-trying to d-distract s-sensei..." she explained. Right away he shook his head denying her statement. "You were in the way because he put you there. He used you as a shield. Your techniques helped create an opening." A bit faster than he intended, he raised his hand to put two of his fingers gently to her shoulder where he'd been aiming at before. "I was going to strike here... It would have gone through you and struck Mekakushi-sensei in the heart to kill him."

A sense of relief went through Ami when he reassured her that she was in no part in his way. She was pleasantly surprised that Rashiku had commented her bubble jutsu had helped create an opening instead of hindering him. The blonde blinked twice when Rashiku had touched her shoulder to explain what his intentions were. Ami nodded her head, understanding, though she knew it would still hurt if it had happened. "I-I see... I-If I h-had tried t-to move b-before y-you did... i-it would have b-b-been bad..." she whispered, realizing that if she had tried to avoid his blade, it would have caused more harm than good. "My eyes make it easier to aim... But yes." His mouth curled downwards slightly with his eyelids partially closing, as he continued sounding regretful. "It would have been painful. I'm sorry. I planned to remove the blade after as smoothly as I could and then take you to the hospital." He'd told her everything that had transpired in his plan. But not all that had taken place in his head when he had tried to fight their instructor. And almost like he couldn't contain the other piece any longer, he blurted out to her seemingly out of nowhere and off-topic. "You're not a creature. And you're not a threat to your village... Even if people say you are."

Ami blinked twice when Rashuke had said that. "R-Right... M-Matatabi... I-I was going t-t-to tell y-y-you, A-Akira, and S-Sensei about her.... K-Kimi-chan is t-the only one o-outside of my f-family and the h-hokae that knows... I-I forgot t-they would h-have told s-sensei..." she said, figeting in place, before she looked at Rashiku with a soft smile. "B-But thank y-you for n-not being s-scared of me" The boy looked at her and nodded, but turned to face forward a bit quickly as her smile made him feel a bit strange. "I... You're welcome. My village said I was a threat too."

________________
________________
________________
________________
________________
________________
________________
One push is all you'll need
A fist-first philosophy
We watch with wounded eyes
So I hope you recognize
I'm on the front line
Don't worry I'll be fine
The story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
So long to the regret
And now I see the world through diamond eyes

________________
________________
1x Like Like
↑ Top
1 Guest viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet