Hidden 3 mos ago Post by Vicier
Raw
GM
Avatar of Vicier

Vicier Demigod at heart <3

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago






______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Morpheus Cabin - Camp Half-Blood; New York.
Interacting With: Each other (@MarshiestMallow, @Moro, & @Vicier).

______________________________________________________________________________________





"..cannelés... macaroons... rose des sables... and madeleines..."

Naming off the various sweets as she placed the tray down on the small coffee table on the porch; Adeline ran her hands over the back of her skirt. Smoothing it out and holding it against the back of her legs as she took her seat. The sweet, alluring smell of cocoa and hazelnut wafting out of the mugs that she had sat in the very center of the tray; accompanied, of course, by a small handful of mini-marshmallows that floated, bobbing on the top of the hot chocolates that she'd made for them. Perhaps a little bit clumsily. She knew they weren't the best... she couldn't make them like her brother could. Where he used the stove and melting chocolate, she settled for the kettle and powdered cocoa. It was just easier. And unfortunately, it was the best she could do right now. At least until she got a little better in the kitchen.

Gently brushing some of her long orange locks back, she tucked them behind her ear. Hands eventually making their way to rest in her lap, though they were only there for a moment or two before she motioned towards the aroma coming from the assortment of French goodies that she'd put together- really, she couldn't be thankful enough that her brother took the time to label everything in the kitchen with braille.

"S'il vous plaît, creusez- bon appétit..!"

Corvus' mention of the stables had him hesitate in his steps as he pushed further and further away from the boy. Yes, Grey had mentioned going to the stables and had every intention of going there to see to Storm, but the opportunity to visit with Addie again when she was just so close. There was no competition there. Grey knew Storm was well taken care of while he was away, and he'd promised Addie he'd return to come see her. Although Greyson wasn't outright trying to ditch Corvus, he wasn't exactly the touchy-feely type. At least not with many..

Greyson took a quick glance behind him just in time to see Corvus fly off for the dining pavilion, sighing softly as he continued on his way towards the Morpheus cabin. Upon approaching the porch steps, Greyson came to a stop just before and gave a friendly nod to Michael before turning his eyes to Addie. "Pas vraiment pour les bonbons avant le déjeuner, ma chérie, peut-être plus tard?"

A small smile spread across his features as he stepped up onto the porch finally before crossing over to Addie where she sat on the daybed, gently lowering himself into the spot beside her. Grey reached his elbow out to lightly brush against her arm to let him know he was there, though he was more than sure she'd know from the shift of the daybed's cushion that he was sitting beside her.

Michael couldn't help but feel awkward as he watched Adeline make the hot chocolate. But then, Michael was often awkward around anyone. He just had to hope that Adeline didn't take it personally as he shifted his feet a little, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. He was too slow to return Greyson's nod, and he sighed softly, gaze moving from Adeline and Greyson, to the food she had prepared and around- always awkward. He knew he shouldn't be, but he just couldn't seem to help it. "T-t-thank you, A-A-A-Ad-d-" he cut himself off as he got caught in what could, quite possibly, be an endless stuttering cycle.

He tried to take a deep breath, tried to form the words in his mind before saying them, and tried again "T-thanks. Adeline... It's... g-guh-great."

The dip of the cushion beside her more than enough warning that someone had joined her on the daybed; Adeline's attention was drawn up towards the figure that was sat beside her. A gentle tinge of red spreading across the top of her cheeks and over the bridge of her nose. He was back- he said he would be. Heart fluttering lightly in the confines of her chest, a gentle smile played over her glossed lips. A soft sparkle flickering in her iris'.

"..bien sûr..!"

Nodding her head lightly, she paused. Her attention drifting away from him for a few moments as she allowed her thoughts to wander. Eventually drawing back to the man that she had been speaking to, "..if you wanted... I believe we have some tea in the kitchen. I don't think the one that Pierre drinks is sweet..."

A frown crossing over her features the longer she thought about it; it only remained there for the briefest of moments before it was gone again. Replaced once more by the sweet smile she normally wore as she brought her attention back to the group as a whole; including both men in the conversation, "Heh... merci beaucoup, Michael. Morning tea at a cafe was our family tradition back in Paris- mama would take us. It's the perfect way to start the summer, and... it's a nice way to get our minds off other things going on..."

Other things going on. Michael's thoughts, inevitably, went back to the mornings fiasco. Whatever was going to happen, they wouldn't know for a few days at least. Quests usually took time, and something like this... Michael tried to bring his thoughts back to the conversation at hand. "I... y-yes." He said, barely a hint of his usual stutter, his thoughts still on the drama going around. "Y-you're right... it is g-good to d-do that." If only he could succeed at it. It seemed that no matter what he did, he was always thinking of something, one way or another.

The son of Poseidon smiled and reached a hand out, giving her wrist a gentle squeeze. "I think I'll go ahead and get' som'. Thanks, luv." Greyson glanced over at Michael and noticed he had a cup already of hot cocoa, wondering if he should ask him anyway but ultimately decided against it. As he rose from his seat he padded his hands over his pockets when a thought suddenly occurred to him, raising a brow. He must have left his phone at the cabin this morning before heading out. Something quite common for the young man. He didn't care too much to keep track of the thing. His eyes turned on the son of Athena again, tilting his head a bit.

"Hey Mik', hav' yau sein yaur yaungest' sibling this morning, by chanc'? I haven't' sein her sinc' the fiasco this morning at' the tower."

Brynn? Michael looked to Greyson, thoughtful. He'd seen her go off, but he hadn't seen where she went. He had assumed back to the cabin, but... Shaking his head, he said, "N-no... I lingered at the s-s-stands. D-d-didn't s-s-s-see her."

Grey simply nodded his head to Michael's comment, rubbing his jaw as he pushed his way into the Morpheus cabin and headed for the kitchen to make the tea that Addie had offered for him to make. The only reason he'd even agreed to the beverage in the first place was the thought that maybe it might help him calm his nerves. As well as the son of Poseidon had perfected hiding his worries, the whole situation regarding his cousin was eating at him. I guess you could say that him and the son of Thanatos didn't have that much different between them. They both had a savior complex.

As Greyson fixed up the tea for himself, he hummed a tune to himself. A song by Sam Cooke that had been stuck in his head since early this morning.

Michael couldn't help but feel like he hadn't given the right answer, that he had somehow disappointed Grey. Before he could think that through, as Dioynsus' voice rang through the camp. Why did he want to see him? Michael couldn't think of anything he had done wrong, let alone any reason for him to be summoned with the others. "I... I g-g-g-guess I s-s-should g-g-go..."

Lips parting slightly at the seam, Adeline's head lifted at the sound of the Gods voice ringing out through the camp. And with each name that was spoken out loud, her heart sunk. Michael..? Greyson... Both of them were being called; but why..? What more could have possibly happened, or-... were they in trouble..?

"..o-oh..."

Having just barely finished making his tea, Dionysus' voice caught his attention, pausing his stirring to listen in. As names continued to be called, his own in the mix, Grey's brow raised up. Among several demi-gods being called, Sawyer was also being called upon. It had to be a retrieval quest for a demi-god. Search-and-rescue. Still.. Greyson put everything away neatly where it had been, rinsing out the pot he'd used for the tea and set it in the dish drying rack before slowly making his way out from the cabin to join Addie and Michael on the porch.

A soft sigh escaped the son of Poseidon as his eyes fell on his friends before him, chewing on the inside of his lip a moment before taking a long sip of his tea. "I guess we best' get' a mov' on. Don't' want' to keip Mr. D. waiting." Taking another quick sip of his tea, not wanting too much of it to go to waste, Grey gently placed a hand on Addie's shoulder as a light frown crossed his features. His voice softer than before as he spoke directly to her.

"Thank yau for the tea, luv. As always.." Squeezing her shoulder lightly, he turned his attention to Michael as he set his tea cup down on the table. "Ready?"

Michael really didn't think there was any answer to that question. What even were they going to face, another challenge by the gods, or was it a normal quest? With the way this day was going, it could be anything. He sighed, and said "S-s-sure" He set aside his cup and stood, grabbing Moe's leash, and nodding, "T-thanks" he said quickly to Adeline, and starting off to the big house.






2x Like Like
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Vicier
Raw
GM
Avatar of Vicier

Vicier Demigod at heart <3

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Training Grounds - Camp Half-Blood; New York.
Interacting With: Imogen Parsons (@MarshiestMallow).

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


Thinking about what happened..?

The confusion towards her words more than clear over his features, Kepano opened his mouth to respond. Though before he had so much as a chance to question her on just what the hell she was even talking about; the attention of the both of them was drawn towards one of the speakers hung on a pole not too far from where they were currently standing. Dionysus’ voice coming out of it. Loud and clear, and more than that, there seemed to be just a tad more veiled annoyance behind it than there normally was. Something was going on. That much was obvious.

His gaze drawing back down, brows furrowing together slightly; Kep stared at Imogen. Another quest..? That meant that there was, at the very least, a first one.

Just what the hell had he missed while he was gone..?

”There was an announcement at the tower..?” Head drawing to a light tilt, he shifted. His fingers curling into his palms in the inside of his jacket pockets. An announcement at the obstacle tower… now an announcement over the loudspeaker- calling one... four... eight... ten. Ten demigods- well, technically nine demigods and one satyr. One pretty damn amazing satyr at that.

”Just… what’s going on..?”






▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: The Lake - Camp Half-Blood; New York.
Interacting With: No one.

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


That announcement…

Narrowing his eyes, Samuel practically glared up at the loudspeaker that was bolted into the large wooden post not a few feet from where he was sitting.Ten names. Ten. His friends- people he lived with and saw every day, and here they were being called in to deal with whatever other bullshit was going on now on top of the crap Ariana’s mother was already putting them through.

Pulled out of his thoughts at the feeling of something wet brushing against the side of his hand; Sammy’s bright gaze was drawn to the canine that stood beside him. It’s nose nudging- an attempt to garner attention from his owner, and really, it worked. Hand lifting; he ran his fingers back through the orange fur. Fingers curling, scratching gently behind the dingo’s ear; it was a few moments pure content of simply petting the dog before he finally motioned for him to lay down. The canine dropping first back onto his haunches, and then second onto his stomach. His muzzle resting over his paws, ”..good boy, Riley…”

Lowering his arm, letting it rest over the dingo; Samuel let his head drop back against the trunk of the tree. A heavy sigh passing out through his lips as he stared out over the water. He wasn’t sure what else to do. His woman was back in camp, sure. Bonus much. But in their first hour back in each others arms, they’d fought. Bad enough that he’d had to both raise his voice and put his foot down; and now here he was. Sitting down on the edge of the lake. As far away from the cabin as he’d managed to place himself, at least, as far as he’d managed to place himself for now.

Either way, it sucked.

That was not how he’d wanted his reunion with her to go.

”..the fuck am I gunna do, boy..?” Shaking his head lightly, not bothering to lift it away from the tree behind him, Sam instead closed his eyes. Another sigh falling into the air as he tried to relax. Screw this day… as it was at the moment, he just wanted to go back to bed and start over again.






▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Hades Cabin - Camp Half-Blood; New York.
Interacting With: Ezra Griesheim (@Moro).
Awaiting: Zeru Williams (@King Kindred), Brandon Murphy & Tyler Rumancek (@Moro),
Carlos de la Cruz (@Rodiak), Spencer McNight (@Zenritch).

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


..third times the charm, right..?

Lips parting slightly at the seam, Erin stared at the empty mug that sat in front of her on the kitchen bench. The gentle bubbling of the kettle as it boiled away was completely lost on her however- nothing more than background noise that she didn’t particularly care for, or even notice for that matter. Even when it had been her that flicked the switch on it in the first place. Honestly, she wasn’t even sure she wanted tea anymore- she loved it, sure, she always would. But at this current moment..? Leaving the kettle bubbling away; the mug on the bench like it was, she turned away from the bench altogether. Moving through the kitchen to instead open the fridge. Her dark eyes roaming over the contents of it, though with little more success than she’d been having with her tea dilemma.

Kinnie… San Pellegrino… Primitivo… literal Coke. Rolling her eyes at the bottles her brother had stashed away in the bottom draw of the fridge, ignoring them completely, Erin instead chose to go for something far simpler. Reaching her hand in, sliding her fingers around the necks of two separate bottles of beer, she pulled them out. Being sure to close the door of the fridge behind her before making her way over to where Ezra was standing. A small smile playing over her dark lips as she held one of the bottles out for him to take.

”..I don’t know about you, but I know I could use one…”

The kettle reaching its boiling point from somewhere behind her; Erin waited until he’d taken the beer before twisting the lid off her own. Raising the lip to her own before taking a sizable swig of its contents.

Oh, yeah… definitely better than tea. At least at the moment, anyway.

Head turning; her eyes drifted over the lounge. Settling for a few moments on her things, she did a silent check that she had everything she was going to need before moving on. Stepping around the arm of the couch until she was able to sit herself down on it instead. Her back curling over as she fell against the cushions, ”..I’m really not looking forward to this… even with the fear you’ve already taken from me, I just-... am I seriously that much of a weakling that the Gods think they can use me as a scapegoat..? I mean, I know I’ve never really seen myself as one who walks on the lightside; but I didn’t think I’d passed that far into the darkside…”






▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: The Big House - Camp Half-Blood; New York.
Interacting With: Dorian Underwood (@King Kindred), Michael Stevenson, Remus Hackwell & Riley
Caras (@MarshiestMallow), Vivian Lucasta (@metanoia), Greyson Davies & Sawyer Lockwood
(@Moro), Anzu Ito (@Pyxis), Kyrin Nahng (@Rodiak), Zane Blacklight (@Theyra),
and Arthur Keller (@Zenritch).

Awaiting: Elias Schneider (@Metztli), Levina Engracia (@Zenritch).

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


Don’t worry, they said… it’ll be easy, they said… how much trouble could a few demigods really be, they said…

He was going to kill Hermes and Apollo when he was finally allowed back to Olympus.

Attention drawn towards his office door as the noise outside it began to grow louder and more rowdy with each and every moment that passed, Dionysus heaved a heavy sigh. His hand lifting, removing his glasses first before rubbing at his face wearily. Today was not a fun day. And it didn’t seem like it was going to get any better either.

Slipping his glasses back on, giving a light nudge to the bridge despite the fact that he didn’t actually need to wear them at all; he eventually stood up. Shooting a quick glance towards the young demigod already milling about in his office; Dionysus slipped out and around his desk. His long strides making quick work of the gap between him and the door, he reached out and pulled it open. Taken for a moment by the sheer number of teenagers clogging up the entry of the house before finally, he came to his senses. Stepping aside to open a path to his office as he spoke up.

”Alright you lot… I call your name, you get your lazy asses into the room.” Crossing his arms over the front of his chest, he motioned into the room with a quick tilt of his head in that particular direction. His dark gaze, however, remaining with the figures in front of him, ”Sawyer Lockwood. Zane Blacklight. Anzu Ito. Dorian Underwood. Vivian Lucasta. Michael Stevenson. Kyrin Nahng. Greyson Davies.”

A frown crossing over his features as both the number of demigods in his entryway, and the names he had remaining dwindled down to two; Dionysus turned to face the pair that was left, ”..and neither of you happen to be Elias Schneider, or Levina Engracia. Therefore, you are not needed here.”

Arms falling from their crossed position, he instead slipped his hands down into the pockets of his jeans. Eyeing the two of them for a few moments before speaking once more, ”I see that you were successful in your retrieval...” Turning his attention completely over to the young woman, Dionysus glanced her over before his dark gaze returned to the young man he was currently addressing, ”..as you might have guessed, both Chiron and I are slightly preoccupied right now. Take miss Ridley to one of her siblings, and have them show her around. They can also see her settled into their cabin.”

Staring at Remus another moment longer to be sure that he understood the message given, Dionysus turned away from the duo and made his way back into his office. Closing the door behind him first before wandering back over to his desk. His dark eyes flicking from face to face in front of him as he sat himself down. Settling first, elbows resting on the polished surface of the wood before he began to speak, ”Despite the absence of both mr. Elias and miss Levina, we will begin. When they show up, they can join. Until then; bad luck. Now… I understand that we all might have much on our minds at this point- relations between you lot, and all that other crap… However, life in this camp goes on, and I have assignments. Two.”

Sitting back, Dionysus held up one of his hands, wiggling two fingers in the air so that the group of demigods could see what he was doing, ”And that means the ten of you, if you haven’t worked the math out in those small mortal minds of yours, will be split into two groups of five. Each group has been assigned a leader, and it will be your task to go out and retrieve a demigod each. From what I understand, one has been claimed… the other, until brought to my attention by mr. Alder here...” Pausing, he motioned towards Arthur, ”..I had no prior knowledge of. So when you’re ready, not that you have much of a choice, we’ll get into the details of your groups and your assignments.”
3x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Zenritch
Raw
Avatar of Zenritch

Zenritch

Member Seen 16 days ago



Location: Cabin One - Zeus Cabin | Interactions: Zeru Troy Williams @King Kindred Levina Corentin Engracia @Zenritch






For an extended moment the young Zeru felt at peace. While he laid in bed with his girlfriend the rest of the world almost didn't seem to matter. There was no thinking of the quest and the doom he'd potentially face and right now there were even no problems in their relationship. Fiamma had accepted that his love was for her and no one else. And he was happy until he heard a certain name being called over the camp's intercom system. He frowned before letting out a small sigh. He could only guess what this meant. Mr. D didn't call people to his office for a party and the group was too large and it was too early for them to have all gotten in trouble.

Zeru leaned over to kiss Fi on the forehead. "Hey, I'm gonna go check on Vi. Like me, she's a heavy sleeper." Then it hit him. His sister didn't even know about Erin's quest. Let alone the fact that he was also going and he knew it wouldn't be right to leave without seeing and telling her. So this kind of worked in their favor.

He eased himself out of bed and put his pants on that had been thrown ever so casually on the floor. He stepped out of the room and into the giant hall that led to the many bedrooms of the cabin. Once he reached Levina's room he knocked on the door loud enough for her to hear even in her sleep. "Yo, Vina. Wake up!"

Levina was snugly sleeping on her bed surrounded by over half a dozen pillows. She was using two of them to rest her head on while she was flanked by two more on each side. A final pillow was used as a pedestal for her feet. While she read online that sleeping with more than two pillows is an indication that one’s a psychopath, at least she was a comfortable psychopath. One of the perks of being the daughter of Zeus is that everything is as luxurious as they get. That includes the bed that honestly was so comfortable that she felt like she was sleeping on a cloud.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and in this case, her half-brother was to blame. Grumbling as she made a couple of pretestive stretches, the young blonde groggily got out of bed and shuffled to the door. Rubbing away the sleepiness from her eyes, she took a good look at her older half brother, Zeru and smiled at him sheepishly.

“What’s gotten you all excited this early in the morning, brother? Did you win at the Tower?”

While she would have participated herself on any other occasion, having just gotten back from a trip to Spain to visit her mother has left her exhausted so she chose to skip this time. Still, she knew how much Zeru was raring to join the event so she was curious if his brother had any luck besting the defending champion, Ky'vie.

Zeru took a moment to blink at his younger half sister's question. The morning Obstacle Tower course felt like it had happened so long ago to the point where he had almost completely forgotten about it. "Actually, no. I woke up too late and by the time I did Pierre won. But wow. You've missed everything from this morning." He wondered how he was going to break the rest of the morning's events to her. "Including me having to go on a quest to save a dove from an unknown thief and Erin from becoming a victim of Ares. But that's not why I'm here. You should probably get dressed. Mr. D called you and some others to his office."

He knew it was kind of a lot to take in the exact moment you awakened for the day. He decided not to dump the prophecy on her as well. It was one thing to have Fi worry about him. That was part of her job description. He just didn't want his sister worrying that this was the last time she'd see her brother alive. Or at least with a soul.

Levina forced herself to hold back a giggle when Zeru admitted that he missed the obstacle tower because he overslept. Just last night, he was bragging about how he'd win this time for sure. In fact, her brother was absolutely oozing with confidence...but he missed his chance to show off because he didn't manage to wake up in time. She was about to poke fun at him but he didn't stop there.

Apparently, poop had hit the proverbial fan while she was dozing off because now Zeru was off on a quest to get a dove and somehow Erin is going to be a victim of Ares? She frowned at the mention of the camp director looking for her. However, she was more upset that her brother seemed to be holding back on some details by giving her such a rushed summary of events.

"Mr. D can wait, brother. I need you to enlighten me about this quest that's gotten you and our dear cousin involved with some bird and the god of war. And this time, don't skimp out on any details. You know how much I get upset when you're trying to hide stuff from me… Like how you first tried to hide that you and Fi were going out?" Levina insisted as she stared demandingly at her older brother's eyes.

Quests had their fair share of danger in them and there's no such thing as a prophecy of good omens when it came to that. There's always those little bits that would tend to turn everyone into overthinkers with just how ominous they sound. This quest shouldn't be any exception.

Zeru sighed knowing this would happen. His sister was rather perceptive, especially when it came to him. "I was only trying to keep Fi and I a secret because she wanted to. But about the quest… Someone stole Aphrodite's sacred dove and for some odd reason she and Ares are accusing Erin. We have seven days to prove her innocence. Most of the prophecy is pretty basic, but… there's just one small line," he said while pinching his index finger and thumb close together to emphasize his point, "that says that someone will lose their soul. But no worries. It's a prophecy. If it was all sweet and positive it'd be a fortune telling."

He knew that's what she wanted to know. He knew she wouldn't have cared about the line about love. Here he was having two separate conversations with two of the most important ladies in his life. One about his heart and the other about his soul.

As soon as Levina heard about Ares and Aphrodite accusing her cousin of a crime she couldn't possibly have committed, tendrils of electricity wildly materialised around the blonde daughter of Zeus. Of all the farces the gods could have thought of, they had to name the one girl that barely stepped out of her cabin as suspect numero uno. They might have as well accused a blind man for being a Peeping Tom.

"That's a load of mierda, brother and you know it. There's no way our hikikomori of a cousin could have done that." Levina protested, puffing her cheeks in anger.

The feeling was soon replaced by worry when Zee mentioned something about someone's soul being taken. His optimism made the younger child of Zeus worry even more since quests usually are ominous to begin with. The fact that he claims it was sweet and positive was fishy and as much as she wanted to join the party just to watch her brother's back, she knew that if Erin needed her help, she would have contacted Levina right away.

With an exasperated sigh, Levina turned her back towards Zeru before softly forming a response.

"Just make sure you come back in one piece, alright? If you croak in this quest, I'm marching straight to the Thanatos and Hades Cabins and I'm going to "persuade" Erin, Damien, Dorian, and that grumpy pants Spencer to swear on the Styx that they'd go down to the underworld and never come back unless they bring your soul back with them."

Despite how overbearing Zeru can be, he was still a part of her family and Levina loved her brother even though she refuses to say it out loud. If something happened to him, she would do everything in her power to bring him back herself… and make anybody who even dared to hurt him pay.

Zeru wasn't used to seeing his sister angry. Due to her legacy she was usually happy or cheerful, but something they had in common was that when it came to the people they cared about being hurt or in danger their anger was known to be rather volatile. He agreed with her feelings and protest of the situation. All it took was common sense to know that Erin wouldn't have done anything like this, but it seemed the gods had very little sense to share amongst themselves.

"I promise I'll come back with my soul where it belongs." He paused for a moment about how he potentially could be the lost one. He doubted it before, but his sister's concern almost made it feel possible. And if it was possible he wanted to at least leave her with these words. "I love you too, Vi. Stay strong and kick some ass for me while I'm gone."

Sighing exasperatedly, Levina could do nothing but throw her arms around her half-brother before he left for his quest. She just had to trust that he would be able to handle every obstacle that comes their way.

"Same to you, brother. You have to stay strong for me, Cousin Erin, and Fi. Now go get going before either of us get more emotional than we already are."

Pushing her brother on his way before he can get another word in, the last thing he would see was Levina waving him off.

Once he was out of sight, the Electric Princess rushed frantically back to her room like a bat out of hell after recalling that Mr. D. sent for her.
6x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Moro
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Moro

Moro V E N ♀ M

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Undisclosed location
Interactions: Beck, Price, & Dany (self)

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________

The early morning air was crisp, nipping at the skin of those standing out among the wood. All around them the ground was still damp from the prior day's downpour, though it didn't stop the two men grappling in the mud just a couple of feet away from where Jacob stood. Luke, the recruit currently grappling with their lead (Beck, former Navy SEAL and a Cold War veteran) managed to get a solid punch in, knocking their lead sideways where Luke took his opportunity and tackled the man to the ground, holding himself up over Beck trying to land more blows. Without hesitation, Beck wrapped his legs up and around Luke's torso before pulling himself up. The weight switch throwing Luke back just enough that he was forced to place a hand back behind him, opening up the perfect opportunity for Beck to twist to the side and reach around with his right arm to grab Luke's arm firmly planted in the mud. Using his left palm he quickly jams it just above the recruit's wrist and using Luke's own weight against him, Beck fell back into the mud, locking Luke into a Figure 4 armlock. Or as some might call it, a Chicken Wing. Beck forced his legs out straighter as his upper body began to lean back, applying a bit of pressure on Luke's locked arm. It wasn't much longer before Luke tapped out of the hold.

Jacob stood quietly with his arms folded over his chest, watching as the two got up and dusted themselves off, Luke wandering back to join the guys standing around in the circle. Beck leaned down and picked up a Kabar knife off the dirt floor before turning to walk straight over to Jake with the knife held out to him. Jacob's eyes fell to the blade before finding their way back to Beck's, slowly taking it as he stepped into the center of the circle of warm bodies surrounding them. They'd been out here near an hour, the sun was just barely clearing the line of trees on the hill to the east, sunlight filtering through the ones that surrounded them. Jacob was grateful that the beams of light were mostly behind him, but that could have been something Beck had done intentionally. There was always a catch, and luck was never on your side. Not here. Jake already knew Beck liked to play those mind games. Make you think you've got the upper hand and then would turn around and shove your nose right in your own shit mistake.

"Kill me," Beck said, a hint of a grin playing at the corner of the man's mouth. Jacob took a deep breath, rubbing his thumb over the pommel of the Kabar as he held Beck's gaze, jaw clenching tightly as he let the breath go. Jake pushed forward, and as he did so, quickly switched the position of the knife to face forward as he charged Beck. Before anything could fully register to Jacob, Beck stepped off to the side letting the knife slip between his arm and abdomen where he then grabbed Jake by the upper end of his forearm, sending Beck's right fist sailing into his's jaw. Jake grunted, lip curling in almost a snarl as he attempted to pull from Beck's grip and land his own blow again but Beck's elbow pulled sharply right back into the other side of his jaw, knocking him a bit off balance. With his balance out of wack, Beck pushed Jake's still-locked arm back and used his elbow to shove his head down, forcing Jacob to flip mid-air. There was no telling what was going on till Jake was laying flat on his back with the wind nearly knocked out of him, the knife he still had firmly grasped in his hand held right over his throat. Jacob swallowed hard, looking up at Beck as their lead looked out at the rest of the recruits.

"People think you can slice a man's throat like this. That's only in the movies." Moving the tip of the blade down a bit just above Jake's trachea, Beck applied a bit of pressure to the area. "Do it. Right there. No noise, no mess." Beck lightly tapped the pommel of the knife with his free palm, the action causing Jake to blink. His life quite literally flashing before his eyes. Of course, this was training, but the thoughts were still there. It's that simple. Gone. Beck stood to his feet with Jake quickly doing the same once the blade was off his throat, dusting his hands off trying to rid himself of the mud that was caked on them. Their lead quickly tossed the knife down in front of another recruit, stepping back from the two to the outer edges of the circle. "Price, you're up."

Exchanging a look with Beck before his eyes came back around to face Price, Jake looked on at the man picking up the knife before him. Price stood a good two to three inches taller than Jake and had at least thirty, maybe even forty pounds on him. All muscle. Jacob took in another calming breath as he waited for his opponent to charge him, staggering his stance a bit to ensure he'd be able to move any direction he would need to in order to dodge Price's advance. In a split second, Price had taken one, two extended steps to close the distance between him and Jacob, slicing lazily through the air which was quite easy for Jake to dodge. A quick jab at his side just as Jake had done to Beck, he stepped to the side and met the blade with his own hand, gripping it firmly. The two young men stood there a moment straining against the other's force before Jake quickly ducked his shoulder under Price's arm, his free hand grabbing onto Price as he pulled down on his arm and lifted up, forcing Price into a similar flip Beck had just previously done to him. Price slammed into the ground with a loud thud, groaning angrily as he got up and watched Jake toss the knife away.

"The fuck, Beck?" Price practically growled at their lead. Jake looked over at Beck at Price's protests, a bit of a smirk on his lips. "Who grabs the fucking blade-" Before he had the time to fully turn back to look at Price, Jake was knocked sideways by a blow that almost put him on his knees, only just catching himself with his hands before he could collapse. Turning his eyes on Price now, this time, a red haze clouding his vision as he launched himself back at Price with full force, grabbing him around his waist and with all his might, lifting the guy up off of his feet to then slam him into the ground. Jacob quickly began to land a frenzy of hits on Price, getting one in anywhere he could as Price tried to defend himself with his arms held up to protect his face.

Letting a few land, Price seized an opportunity and wrapped his arm around Jake's, using Jake's weight against him to roll him off to the side, trying to get the upper hand on him. As they rolled to the side, Jake shoved his hand up into Price's jaw, keeping him out at arm's length as he tried to pull his leg up and wrap it up around his throat but couldn't get the angle he needed to achieve the hold. Instead, Jacob quickly whipped around and knelt over Price, landing a couple of blows to Price's face before Price firmly planted a foot into Jake's chest and kicked him off of him.

The two quickly scrambled to their feet, but not before Price had the chance to snag the Kabar off the ground from where Jake had thrown it. Jacob's jaw clenched as he eyed the knife in Price's hands, staring down his opponent. "Come on you fuckin' pussy, let's go!" Price motioned for Jake to make an advance first, Jacob's eyes trained on the young man before him.

"You're the one with the blade, man. Really think you're the pussy, here, for not making the first move." That did it. Price lunged forward and began slashing at Jake again, this time catching him across the chest. Jake retreated back a couple of steps to glance down at his shirt which was now seeping dark liquid through the black fabric, turning his eyes back on Price as he came back at him again but as Price closed in Jake's feet were swept out from under him by Beck, knocking him on his back into the mud. Before he could do anything about it, Price was on top of him, landing a blow across his face with the knife still in hand, slicing open Jake's cheek in the process. The metallic taste in his mouth was the only indicator he'd been injured, the pain not even registering to him at this point as the adrenaline pulsed through him.

As Price came back in to land another blow to Jake's face, Beck sent a quick jab directly into his jaw, knocking him off-course. Price's lip curled as he glared at Beck, turning back to Jacob as the two began grappling in the mud once again. "Gotta have eyes in the back of your head." Just as Jake thought he was getting the upper hand again, a shot rang out over his head causing him to jump, the sound ringing through his ears. Price was back on top of him, the two rolling through the mud as Beck continued to talk to the other recruits. "You flinch, you die. Scorpius is about the mission, it ain't about you. If you go down out there, you're a ghost. You don't exist. No one's coming back for you."

"Jake?"

Jacob came to an abrupt stop, the voice calling out his name was familiar. Like it was from another life. The voice caused him a momentary distraction, a moment too long though, as Jake turned his attention back just in time to realize the knife was at his throat again, this time though, piercing through the skin. Jacob began to choke on his own blood as his vision began to blur. As the light around him completely faded and left him in blackness, Jake could hear the voice calling out his name again.

"Jake.. Jake!"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Deimos Cabin
Interactions: Heathcliff & Jacob Griesheim {self}

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


The daughter of Deimos had made the best of her time since Ezra had made his leave, having gone downstairs into the kitchen to whip herself up something to eat. During said time, she'd gone upstairs to check on her other brother Jacob who was still sleeping soundly upstairs, taking the initiative and cooking up extra so she could share a late breakfast with him. Steak and eggs. Having split a rather large ribeye steak, Dany made scrambled eggs for herself and sunny-side-up for her brother, just the way he liked them. With Heath right on her heels as she made her way upstairs with the two plates in hand, Dany tried shooing the hellhound away with her foot but it was no use. The monster was relentless, especially when food was involved.

"Heath, go on! This isn't for you." What a bunch of help that was. Knowing she was never going to rid herself of her furry stalker, she balanced her plate on her arm to free up a hand in order to open up Jacob's door. Carefully taking the plate back in hand, Dany slipped into her brother's room with Heath pushing past her to go straight over to where Jacob's rabbit Doc was laying in his bed on the floor, roosting the poor hare from his own slumber.

"Heath, leave him alone!" she whispered sternly at her canine, rolling her eyes as she once again balanced her plate on her arm, reaching over to gently shake Jacob's shoulder. "Jake. Jake! Wake up. I've got breakfast for y-" Before Dany could complete her sentence, she could feel Jake reaching a hand up to grip her arm as he shoved his other into the inside of her elbow, forcing himself up as he pushed his weight into her, flipping her up over the bed as the two plates crashed over the bed and onto the floor. Without thinking, Dany quickly brought her knee up into Jake's side and pushed him back over, nearly tossing both of them over the edge before Dany saved them both. She hadn't realized she was holding up a fist until she saw the look in Jacob's eyes going back and forth between her face and her hand, dropping her hand down onto his chest as she sat back on her heels. Dany turned to look behind her at the mess all over the floor, Heath already making himself useful by cleaning it up. The daughter of Deimos sat there a moment just staring at the mess before turning on her brother, sternly gazing down on him.

"This is why we can't have nice things." Her brother's face turned bright red followed by an apologetic smile, mouthing the word 'sorry' as they both got up from his bed. Dany sighed heavily before helping Jacob strip his bedsheets, eyeing her brother's messy bedhead with a smirk. "How 'bout you go get ready, and I'll clean this up. Heath's just about got it spotless, anyway." Dany chuckled lightly, balling up the bedsheets in her arm, shoving her brother towards his shower with her free hand before picking up the plates from the wood floor. Thank the gods it wasn't carpet. "We can head up to the Pavillion when you're done. Hopefully they have something good, today." Dany scooted a very satisfied-looking hellhound towards the door, shutting it closed behind her as she made her way back down the stairs to put the plates in the sink and the sheets in the wash. Jacob was lucky she loved him. Had it been Ezra, she'd have made him clean it up by himself.
3x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by MarshiestMallow
Raw
coGM
Avatar of MarshiestMallow

MarshiestMallow The Marshiest of Mallows

Member Seen 23 hrs ago






Interacting with: Riley and Kareem @Pyxis

location: heading to Camp Grounds, Fields





There appeared to be a lot going on at the camp, and Remus wasn't sure what to make of it. It was probably something rather dangerous, or someone had just got themselves into trouble. Whatever it was, he was certain it would make its way through the camp eventually. It always did. Usually quests didn't really have so many people though... As Riley looked around the camp, at the other campers gathering, Remus couldn't help but feel a little envious of her. The camp was impressive, although it merely felt like home now, it was quite an experience. Distracted by his thoughts, realizing what a group of campers waiting for Dionysus would mean too late, Remus didn't have time to grab Riley and slip away before the rather grumpy- nothing unusual there- god addressed them.

He swallowed nervously, feeling quite like he was about to be chastised by the principle. He tried to make himself seem smaller as Dionysus spoke to them. "I... n-no... s-sorry sir" he started to try and say but ended up trailing off as Dionysus kept his attention on them, before continuing. He should have tried to slink away, to come back when it seemed that whatever had happened had been handled. It was too late now, and Remus waited for Dionysus's wraith to descend onto them. Relaxing slightly, although still worried he nodded hurriedly at Dionysus's words. "Yes, Sir." he said quickly, his words almost running together as he grabbed Riley's arm and pulled her away, hurrying away from Dionysus.

"Well... that was Dionysus... he's... well, kinda always like that." He said when he felt it was safe enough to speak without getting into trouble, casting his mind over the brief conversation- or rather monologue- with Dionysus. Take her to her siblings. Shifting, he bit his lip thoughtfully, before changing direction, expecting Riley to follow him. At least the girl hadn't made a scene with Dionysus.

Riley glanced about at the other youths around them- all that seemed confused or uncertain about why they were there, perhaps summoned for some unknown reason. Was this just like school? Except you were there all the time. She flicked a glance to Remus- the boy looked nervous and a little frightened, but she had figured that was his normal state of being. As a man who seemed larger than life, although a bit of a prick judging from his demeanor and attitude, Riley raised a brow as he essentially dismissed them- or rather her, speaking to Remus for a minute. What kind of asshole was this guy? She shifted, a glare flicking across her features for a moment before Remus jerked her away and away from the guy. Dionysus? From what Remus had said, this was one of the head honcho's of the camp.

She wasn't really impressed so far. Sure, the camp seemed a pretty good place to be, but with a fucker like that in charge? She imagined that iit would be difficult to live here. "Seems like an asshole. Can't even get a name right."

Remus sighed heavily, "it's just how he is. He often gets campers names right. Trust me, you don't want him to get it right. Means you're in trouble." he said, "I'm not sure where I'm meant to take you, but I can take a guess. One of them is most likely in the fields." he seemed to correct his path, heading through the camp and Riley wondered a moment whether or not to follow, she could just leave, but... The grumpy prick had said siblings... Curious, she sighed and followed after the timid boy.

Remus started towards the fields, thinking that the faster he get Riley away from Dionysus, the better. He had seen the girl face down monsters, and didn't want to see what might happen if she decided to talk back to the God. Hopefully, one of the Demeter kids would be at the fields. That ought to be enough to distract her. So he hurried his pace, thinking on what was going on- he had rarely felt the camp so ill at ease. What had happened, while he'd been hunting down Riley? Sighing again, he focused on his tasks. Unintentionally his fingers curled into a tight fist, he hated not knowing... but then the knowing was often the most terrifying. Gritting his teeth, he forced himself to relax, slowing as they reached the fields. "Kareem?" he called as he spied a figure.





Interacting with:@Vicier Kep





She probably wasn't the best person to deliver this news- wasn't like she'd been there right from the start, but well, she had let her mouth run before thinking things through. Besides, it was obvious something was happening in the camp. She sighed, and ran a hand through her hair. "Well... uh... there was the tower course itself today- shit happened there, but that's always to be expect when the course happens... " she frowned before shaking her head and continuing, "I was just coming in from a flight, found a stray newbie. We got to the tower and well... " He mind frowned over the announcement. Would there be any campers left once this day was over, or would they all be sent out onto various quests. Was it a coincidence, or was it all apart of some big scheme? She supposed she'd never know.

"Dionysus's and Chiron were both there. They told us of a quest sent down from above.. well, not really a quest. An accusation. That someone had stolen Aphrodite's Dove." She sighed heavily, shaking her head, "And that Erin was the one responsible. She has seven days to find the stupid thing or... " She trailed off, grimacing. "It's fucking ridiculous."





— ۵ ۞ ۵ —


Location:Camp Half-Blood - Long Island Sound; New York.
Interacting With: Alina Leora Kim @King Kindred




Jamie grinned, leaned lightly against their rather steady steed, and said "Iris and Hermes seems like a good combo. One has the money, the other the means to steal whatever the heck we want" Jamie chuckled, before their humor faded, looking to the big house as Dionysus made another announcement, seeming very annoyed and they frowned. "Fuckin' hell. What is going on now?" Their pushed off from their house, "Fancy trying to find out? Don't think I can pump Tyler for info, he's probably dealing with whatever shit is happening with Erin. Seems like everything is going to Hades at the moment."

1x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by metanoia
Raw
Avatar of metanoia

metanoia I must return to my meditations

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

______________________________________





______________________________________________________________________________________
☼ LOCATION ☼ Somewhere on Camp then the Big House
☼ INTERACTING WITH ☼ Mr. D and everyone else (too many to tag)
______________________________________________________________________________________


______________________________________________________________________________________

It felt like forever since Vivian was able to actually walk. She couldn't tell you just how freeing it felt to be able to leave the infirmary. Since having that nasty fainting spell that led to a vision that just bled epic fail, Vivian was practically verbally probed by her sister with all sorts of questions that were both necessary, which Vivian understood, but they were also extensive. She always had those kind of visions and especially with the fainting bit. And, of course, she would feel woozy afterward. It was not only a normal occurrence but, come on now! No need to play twenty-one questions, Doctor Kalinda!

But Vivian didn't fault nor blame her half-sister for that. She wasn't even mad.

Yeah, as if Vivian Lucasta was capable of feeling such an emotion. The closest to anger she felt was when she wasn't able to partake in the tower event today. And that, at the very least, was a mild disappointment that may have resulted in her saying heck.

So, here she was, roaming about, leaving Defined Jawline behind, somewhere.

Or maybe he left her behind.

Yeah, it was probably the latter.

Oh well! Vivian was enjoying the rays of the sun hitting her skin. For someone who looked as pasty as she did, people who didn't know she was the Daughter of Apollo might fear she'd get sunburned. But she was in good hands. Not only was she being looked after by her father, but her Legacy was technically the proper God of the Sun.

Helios, the Chariot God. He was super-duper cool. Ironic since he's a sun deity, but Vivian was never one to question that. He's just awesome!

"Oh right!"

Ever the forgetful blonde, Vivian had completely forgotten where she was supposed to be heading.

Not anymoreeee~

As she joined up with the Jawline man, Vivian made her way into the Big House. Funny enough, in the back of her mind, she thought she might be the last one to the party. Vivian always was late to important meetings when she let herself wander about. But minus a couple of people that Mr. D would later ask them about, to which Vivian shrugged at, looking as clueless as ever, she remained silent as he explained the reason her name, along with many others, were called out on the loudspeaker.

And when he was finished, a slow "whoa" that was stretched out a few seconds was her initial reaction.

Internally, Vivian's mind was racing around. The little people in her head, the ones that often led her astray and pointed her to the beach almost every time, they were going back and forth, panicking about what the next course of action should be. If this was the movie Inside Out, Fear and Anger might be having an interesting time at her control panel. Disgust is in the corner, rocking back and forth in the fetal position because, when it came to Vivian Lucasta, they were virtually useless. Joy was wishing Vivian was back by the beach.

Vivian too, Joy. Vivian too.

"So, uhhh..." Vivian spoke up, looking around, trying to process all of this.

There was a moment where her eyes were wide with the hint of something cooking inside that usually empty head of hers. And for a moment, her mouth opened, that California Valley Girl-esque tone of hers half-chirping out a word that sounded something like a question, but then Vivian's lips fell silent, closing as if she had literally forgotten what she was about to say.

With a disappointed expression, she returned to Mr. D's gaze, frowning. "Yeah, I got nothing." She laughed nervously.

Way to make an impression, Vivian. Real MVP material!
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by King Kindred
Raw
Avatar of King Kindred

King Kindred

Member Seen 1 hr ago

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

______________________________________





______________________________________________________________________________________
☠️ LOCATION ☮︎ Hades Cabin "Graveyard"
A COLLAB BETWEEN @metanoia & @King Kindred
______________________________________________________________________________________


______________________________________________________________________________________


As Damien grew bored of his solemn isolation in the Hades cabin, especially when his sister had went off to pitch to Zeru about joining her on her literal life-or-death quest, he decided that the best way to cure his growing frustration that was disguised as boredom was to make up for lost time and spar a bit with things of his literal creation.

So that’s when the souls of the underworld manifested into the living world as skeletons with leather shoulder pads, iron helms, and a sword-and-shield combo. And since this would be him using nothing but the skills he had been honing for three years now, summoning over seven souls made into aged flesh and bone would be no problem.

The skeletons circled around him and he smirked. They always had the same tactics and thought the numbers game would help them in their chances to land a hit on him.

Oh, they didn’t realize how wrong they were.

As they all came lunging forward with half of them raising their swords and coming down for downward vertical slashes, the rest did the same, but had their iron swords coming from below.

Damien stood completely still, eyes closed. The whistling blades of Shadowhunter contrasting against that unique sound that emitted when metal dug into soil at a high speed. He zeroed in on it and as he opened his eyes, he turned 180 degrees clockwise.

Metal-on-metal resounded through the empty training grounds and three iron swords, though they were sturdy enough to give him some push back, they did not budge as Damien looked at the weirdly frightened skeletons.

And a moment later, as he turned back, he flipped into the air, his hold on the three irons swords shifting entirely to the point where the skeletons found themselves falling forward, Damien sweeped those that were coming for upward strikes with a single leg sweep, cutting off the hands of the skeletons that held the three swords.

“Oh no..” The six skeletons said in unison as Damien landed on his feet.

In a clean sequence of actions, he spun his body around, kicking the heads off of the skeletons in such a fluid, graceful motion that they couldn’t get another word in as their bodies faded into the shadow for whence they originated from.

“How boring.” Damien whined as he sat on a headstone, sighing out.

It wasn’t as though he wanted someone to give him a true challenge, but if he was going to become stronger than Zeru, he needed something to push him past his current state. He needed to be pushed into a wall so he could find some ways, no matter how creative or underhanded, to move past his obstacle, which in turn would improve his skills.

But with how weak the skeletons of the underworld were, he couldn’t hope to improve his powers by fighting them.

“I need a real challenger.”




A black raven perched high on a branch above the Hades Cabin graveyard It was eyeing the display of combat by Damien curiously before relaying a mental message to its owner.

Seraphina walked aimlessly through the camp. Like a few others today she had woken up late, but did so purposely. She had no interest in the Obstacle Tower as she felt it didn't really push others to their limit and was more like a slightly dangerous game. But if she wanted to play a dangerous game she'd just play Capture the Flag.

She wore a black crop top leather jacket with a white Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt and a metal chain resting diagonally across her frame. She had heard of the events of the early morning due to the pet rumor mill of camp. Her trusty Raven had been informed by her cousin's eagle that Zee was going on a quest with Erin and a few others. Sera decided to keep her mind off of it for now. Her cousin was the strongest person she knew, besides herself of course, so if anyone could come back safely from this it would be him. Then again, he was a smidiot, a smart idiot, so who knows what kind of trouble he'd get himself into.

She was more concerned for his "secret" girlfriend Fi. She knew she would not be able to handle Zee being away on a quest for so long. She'd drive herself crazy by being way too deep in her own head. But Sera was sure that Zee was spending as much time with her as he could before he had to leave. She'd go check on her after.

The pressure of someone's shoulder bumping into her arm brought Sera out of her own head and back into the world of camp. She was ready to deal with whoever wasn't paying attention to where they were going when she noticed two younger demigods running with swords of all things. She had to stop herself from literally fuming. She couldn't believe they could be so irresponsible.

"Hey, you two! Watch where you're going and stop running with swords! You'll poke your eye out and no one likes pirates. Look at Mr. D."

The two stopped in their tracks and glanced at each other before turning around and slowly walking away. Once they figured they were at a considerable enough distance away they started running again.

Sera conjured a small orb of fire in her hand and was going to launch it when she heard Mr. Poe's voice in her head. She sighed and dissipated the flame before making a slight smirk. She twirled her hands into the air and she was enveloped in a wall of flames before seeping into the shadows beneath her.

She re-appeared in the cover of flames a couple of feet in front of Damien. She loved dramatic entrances. Once the flames died down she smiled at the son of Hades. "A little birdy told me you were looking for a real challenge."

"Caw!"

"Okay, a regular sized manly bird told me. You happy?" She asked with a roll of her eyes.

Damien smirked as the heat of Sera’s magical fire formed in front of him and had a more defined smirk when he caught the sight of her. She was a beauty who deceived most by also being a talented witch. With the exception of his sister, Sera was probably the strongest girl at this camp that Damien had all of the respect for. Maybe it was due to his legacy being her mother, but there was definitely more than that to it.

“You know I’m always happy to see you, Sera.” He would say, keeping his smirk as he kept his place on the tombstone.

"Everyone is, Damien. I'm the spark that lights everyone's lives." She said with an almost devilish green. "But I meant bird brain up there. I mean, my smart and trusted avian companion. You see he gets a bit sensitive about these things." She could feel her trusted Raven's dark eyes glaring down at her. But she knew that he knew it was all love between them. She just enjoyed teasing him a little.

She returned her focus back to the Dark Prince of Hell. "The dead just don't fight quite like they used to, do they? Do you need to warm up a little more or can my flames finish the job?" She was admittedly antsing for a good fight and knew that Blake was someone capable of giving her one.

“By all means.” As he said that and as he gestured to them with Shadowhunter’s two blades, the skeletons that still remained looked at him, almost as if the empty holes where their eyes used to be held aspects of fear within them. But since they were, as Sera said, dead, the pain they’d feel would be nonexistent. “And maybe add a little style, too? They might be empty husks but they deserve a proper send-off.”

A little style, eh? Style was something Seraphina just so happened to specialize in. "One order of style coming right up." Originally she planned to just incinerate them, but Damien was right. They deserved a proper send-off for their efforts of satisfying combat hungry demichildren.

She mentally said a prayer offering them respect for their sacrifice and pulled her chain down from her torso. She whipped it around a bit aiming at empty spaces as if she were just stretching a part of her own body. With the last whip of her chain a small spark of purple fire could be seen before it quickly expanded and surrounded the chain completely.

Sera noticed that their bones were rattling in anticipation, fear or acceptance. Whatever they were feeling wouldn't last long as their final executioner was ready. She swung her flamed chain above her head like a lasso and once she had built up enough for the launch she did so and wrapped the chain tightly around the skeletons and herded them together for their final farewell.

"Boom."

And with that one simple word her flames spread from her chain to completely envelop them until it left nothing but ashes underneath.

A low whistle emitted from Damien’s lips, showing no sorrow for his creations. “Hot damn. That must’ve hurt like a mother—!” Damien laughed, letting Shadowhunter fall to the ground and stabbing itself into the soil as he clapped, approaching the daughter of Hecate, taking a moment of silence, one that would see Damien smile at her.“Lets see if you can do the same to me.” He said as his left arm quickly extended in a straight jab, aimed for her face.

Sera had received quite a few lessons upon entering the mythical world of demigods and monsters. The first, her older cousin taught her. Never let your guard down. Damien may have dropped his favored weapon, but she was here to spar. The moment she appeared in the ring she had her defenses raised.

The second thing she learned from knowing the son of Hades. Never trust a smiling devil.

Sera weaved out of the way of his jab narrowly avoiding it, which meant Damien would stagger forward. She didn't hesitate to counter as her chain withdrew to her arm and wrapped itself around her right forearm. She then sent her right fist towards Damien's abdomen to deliver a gut punch enveloping her fist in flames right before contact. She had thought about returning the favor of attacking his face but she didn't want to risk the wrath of a certain daughter of Iris in the process.

And the punch made direct contact with Damien’s stomach. And it hurt enough to force him to hunch over, almost leaning towards her. But in the instant that her blazing fist connected, Damien grabbed onto her forearm, locking both of his hands around it, securing it in place. So even if she tried to jerk it away from him, it would be a tad difficult, especially as he fought through the singing pain coursing through his body as the fire was still burning his flesh.

“Nice try. But you’ll have to do better than that.”

He quickly brought a leg around her inner-elbow, wrapping it and he himself looking like a leather-clad circle of a man and he locked his other leg on the opposite end of her arm and rolled forward. As momentum carried him forward, Damien took Sera down with him into an arm bar, whilst still holding her chain-clad arm, which surprisingly seemed to be still lit ablaze and proceeded to apply pressure to the exposed arm by pulling on it.

Sera couldn't tell if Damien was either foolish or brave, but she admired him either way. Not many would or even could take one of her flaming fists head on. She doubted any would have deliberately taken the damage to gain an advantage. And because of this she found herself at his mercy for however long that may be.

She could feel pain coursing through her arm as both Damien and her chain's grip tightened around her arm. "Usually a man would have to buy me dinner before he could pin me down like this." She used her humor to get her mind off of the pain while she focused on something else. Her chain loosened just a bit underneath her arm as the end started to unravel and extend before reaching Damien's leg and wrapping itself around it. Once it was she lit it ablaze.

"Unless you want a peg for a leg I suggest you let go."

“What? Oh, fuck--”

A smirk of confidence faded from Damien’s face when he saw the purple flames suddenly appear on his leg and instinct took over. And in this moment, a few things happened in succession — the first being, of course, Sera’s arm was free. The second and third occurred at the same time as the fiery chain left Damien’s leg and so did Damien, his form falling into his own shadow that closed nearly a second later.

And then he reappeared six inches over Sera and his long leg came out of a darkness portal and down like an axe. Once again, the Son of Hades was aiming for her almost-too-beautiful-to-hit face.

Correction. Too-beautiful-to-hit-face.

Sera smirked once she felt her arm free from Damien's hold, but found herself quickly annoyed once he disappeared into the ground. "Shadows." She dispelled the flames around her fist and chain and was about to get back up when she noticed a shadow overcasting her.

She rolled out of the way and turned back to see where his foot landed. If she hadn't known any better she would've thought he had something against her face. She quickly jumped to her feet and stomped heavily on the ground as she did so.

In that moment her own shadow extended from her foot and headed straight towards Damien's. If it connected it would lock him in place before steadily creeping up his leg. "It takes two to do the dance of shadows."

“Come now, Sera,” Damien smirked at her, raising up his hand, “do you think you’re the only one who can manipulate the darkness?” Her shadow would be met with his own, keeping it at bay. Damien would mirror Sera’s action. In that instance, as his shadow kept hers occupied, it spawned to the side like a tree and its roots underground and sharp tendrils that could pierce through steel rose up and came at her from the left side.

Sera's eyes widened in false shock as Damien's tendrils came shooting out of the ground. She raised her left arm causing a wall of darkness to rise in response. It was reinforced enough to stop his shadows, at least for the moment. But that moment was all that she needed.

She raised her right arm and yelled out, "Dark Binding: Torture of a Thousand Hands!" She knew from her copious amount of research into the world of Japanese comics and animation that yelling out your attacks not only made them all the more powerful but instilled a sense of fear in your target.

“Did you really just...call out your attack?” Damien asked, dumbfounded.

The part of her shadow fighting against Damien's would branch off into ten separate tendrils before reshaping into hands at their ends. The hands then targeted different points all over Damien's body to torture him with a thousand tickles.

“Wait..”

A stolen breath was forced out of Damien’s mouth as he felt tendrils upon tendrils not only reach and touch him on his legs and underneath raised arms, focusing on the pits, he was cackling. It was hesitant in its nature and he tried to fight back and hold off the desire his body had, but Zeus Damn it, she’s good.

Cackles would evolve and deepen, forcing the Son of Hades, future King of the Underworld, Commander of the Undead Skeleton Army, and owner of the most adorable Hellhound Pitbull any realm has seen, to bend the knee to Sera, the Tickle Monster.

“Damn you, Sera. Damn--” Damien interrupted himself with a deep laugh, coughing and laughing. “--Hah--damn you!”

Sera couldn't help but join in Damien’s laughter at the sight of her on the spot plan actually working. Her laughter sounded eerily similar to that of a witch, but with an adorable touch to it. She wiped a tear from her cheek and forced her shadows to retreat.

"Woo. That was fun. But how was that? Got your frustrations out about your sister's quest?" She knew that was what was on his mind. Why he had decided to fight with his skeletons this morning. And probably why he kept aiming for her face. Likely imagined that it was Zeru's. She really has to find a way to make those two friends. She would not let her face be a casualty of their rivalry.

Damien had simmered down. His chest didn’t feel as tight from all the out-of-breath cackling that Sera had forced him into and he took a seat on the same tombstone that he was on when Sera arrived. “Now what makes you think I’m frustrated about that?” That was a lie, but he wasn’t going to openly admit he was actually quite furious about her going with Zeru and not choosing him. “Maybe I just felt like sharpening my skills with some of those manifested souls I command.” Another lie, but he smiled at her, crossing his arms loosely across his chest.

"Because I know you Damien Blake. More than well enough to know when you're lying and when something's bothering you." She stared at him with her deep purple eyes with irises that danced like her flames. "Don't make me tickle you again. Now talk."

The Son of Hades grumbled something through gritted teeth, not sure if he wanted to tempt her or call her hypothetical bluff. “Okay, so maybe I am feeling a type of way about Erin’s mission. Maybe I wish she would’ve asked me instead of that egocentric cousin of ours. Maybe I don’t trust Zeru as far as I can stab him with Shadowhunter.” As on command and a direct response to his desire, as his arms lowered themselves, his two swords returned to his back, crossing over each other in a graceful manner. “I mean, wouldn’t you?”

Sera shook her head in response to his words and crossed her arms over her chest. "Stab my cousin? I thought about it a few times. But I wouldn't be feeling how you're feeling. Instead I'd focus on Erin's safety and pray to the gods for her protection. Even if they're the reason she's in this mess. And unlike you I know that there's no one more trustworthy in this camp than that oaf, Zee. He's the type to fight the gods to protect the people he cares about and your sister is one of those people. I believe Erin knew that when she chose him. So if you can't trust him, trust her choice and trust that he'll do anything to make sure she's safe."

Gods, what was it with the girls at this camp and their constant need to be right?

Of course, Damien trusted Erin’s choice. And of course, he knew that she wouldn’t have chosen Weather Boy if she wasn’t absolutely sure that was the best choice to maximize her success. He just hated that he was never asked, that he wasn’t an option.

“Fine, okay, I hear you.” He grumbled something under a breath. He stood up the next moment. “But you can take this to the Underworld and back, Sera: if anything happens to her, I swear to every Pantheon in existence, Zeru is finished.” As he spoke, his two swords pulsed, once again responding to Damien’s desire.

Sera nodded showing that she understood and wouldn't interfere if it came down to that. But she had faith in her cousin and she knew the rest of the quest crew wouldn't let anything happen to Erin. She chose a rather capable team. "Nothing will happen, but if it does I won't stop you. Now if you'll excuse me I probably have to check in on a different bird now."

She lifted her hand slightly and snapped her fingers. Instantly be encircled by her purple flames before disappearing into the shadows below. Gods, that girl knew how to make an exit.


2x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by MarshiestMallow
Raw
coGM
Avatar of MarshiestMallow

MarshiestMallow The Marshiest of Mallows

Member Seen 23 hrs ago



Location:Camp Half-Blood - Long Island Sound; New York.
Interacting With:Dorian Underwood (@King Kindred), Dionysus (@Vicier), Vivian Lucasta (@metanoia), Greyson Davies & Sawyer Lockwood (@Moro), Anzu Ito (@Pyxis), Kyrin Nahng (@Rodiak), Zane Blacklight (@Theyra),
and Arthur Keller (@Zenritch).
]





Michael followed after Greyson, wondering just want they were being called for. As they reached the big house, he glanced around at the others milling there and frowned. Ten of them? He glanced towards a girl he didn't know- and Remus back? Michael tried to furiously think what was going on, but it seemed futile. There was so much happening, and everyone seemed to still be reeling from that mornings events. He sighed softly, shoving his hands in his pockets and trying to seem inconspicuous. As Dionysus opened the door, he looked towards the God, and with another soft sigh, he headed into the room with the others.

Shifting, he let himself relax against the wall, but couldn't shut his mind down- theories, thoughts and questions springing inside his head, desperately seeking answers to questions that couldn't be answered, not until there was more information. It was a constant battle to understand, and Michael just wanted everything to make sense, for a few moments, so he could know what to do. There was a reason why he often sequested himself in the cabin, and it wasn't just his social anxiety. Overstimulated... it just made things worse. And yet, you couldn't avoid life for ever. Mildly amused as his thoughts seemed to align with what Dionysus was saying, Michael brought his gaze towards the God.

His amusement however didn't last, as he digested the information Dionysus had given them. Recover missions. And larger groups then normal. Was Dionysus worried, or were there just extenuating circumstances that made it necessary? Frowning, Michael waited for Dionysus to continue, but after a moment or two, and as Vivian started to say something but couldn't seem to come up with anything, He said softly "H-have y=you p-puh-put us in t-teams, and w-who are the l-leaders?" Information. It was always good to have it, and they couldn't really prepare for anything until they had that. And someone had to do it- and Dionysus seemed to instill fear in some of the others, which Michael found a bit perplexing. Dionysus was, as many might put it, an ass- but despite that, he had never seriously harmed a camper- at least to Michael's knowledge.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Theyra
Raw

Theyra

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Zane Blacklight

Location: The Big House- Camp Half-Blood
Interacting With: Mr.D and everyone else there





Zane had briefly lost Vivian somehow during their walk to the Big House. One second she was following him and then when he took a look she was gone. Maybe she went to do something on the way? I mean, she knows where the Big House is, right? She has to know, so nothing to worry about? That was at least what he thought before Vivian showed up out of nowhere. Glad to see her back, though not bothering to ask where she went. Not really caring that much about it as they now moved their way again to the Big House. Curious as to why Mr.D had summoned him and Vivian.

It did not take long after reaching the Big House and hearing what Mr.D had to say to quench his curiosity. Okay, so no one is in trouble. That is good but, they got the work cut out for them. So two retrievals of demi-gods, it must be serious if it meant getting ten people together. Though they are missing two of those ten people, surely they will show up soon. Two people needed help, and it has been a long time since he had left the camp. Going back into the world is going to be weird to him. Especially after last time, but, like Mr. D said. He does not have a choice in the matter, but it is something he is okay with him kinda.

"Well, I am ready, so who are the teams and team leaders?"
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Moro
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Moro

Moro V E N ♀ M

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago




▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅


______________________________________




______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Hades Cabin
Interactions: Erin Chase @Vicier, Heimdall, Brandon Murphy and Tyler Rumancek

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


Perched at the edge of his barstool seat he'd pulled up to the island in the middle of the kitchen, Ezra was busy swiping through his phone in the silence that sat comfortably between them for the longest time. It wasn't till Erin stirred that his attention pulled from his phone, eyeing her for a moment before turning his gaze back to his social feed. The kettle bubbling in the background was mere white noise to him, figuring she had gotten up to handle it. The sound was a noise he'd grown accustomed to, especially when spending any time over in the Hades Cabin. Much like his sister, and Erin's own cousin, he wasn't really one for hot tea. Or tea in general, really. The only tea he could stand to really drink was a cold peach-flavored tea.

Having gotten lost in his news feed again, it was Erin's voice that brought him back to the present moment. The daughter of Hades was holding out a beer to him, a gentle smile crossing his features as he reached out to take the bottle from her. Ezra dipped his head as he raised the bottle to her, but the kettle off behind her caught his attention again. She didn't at all seem fazed by it, or in any rush to get over to it. He gently set his beer on the island counter and stood to his feet and stepped around Erin to take care of it himself. He may not have a taste for tea, himself, but he knew that if you let the water boil longer than was necessary, it will boil off the oxygen and make the tea taste flat. Or if you let the tea steep longer than 5 minutes, the taste becomes more bitter. Though she seemed pretty occupied with her beer, it wouldn't hurt to be sure the tea was also taken care of. Knowing the company that would be coming, she wouldn't be the only one who might be looking for a cup when they arrived.

Ezra flicked the burner off, using a rag to take the top of the kettle off to drop in the tea bags she'd left out on the counter before returning the lid. He set a timer for 4 minutes on the stove, turning back to where he had left Erin only to realize she was no longer there and had moved over to the couch. He smirked a bit as he snagged his own bottle of beer off the island counter and wandered over to the couch to plop down beside her, leaning back into the couch as he twisted the bottle open.

"You know damn-well you're no weakling, Erin Chase. Just a bit of bad luck is all. The gods are overgrown, overpowered children. They have toys they clearly can't keep track of, and instead of taking the blame themselves, they look for someone else to put it on. Just happened to be you, this time." Ezra shrugged at that, taking a long sip of his beverage before turning his gaze over to her. "The Dark Side is much more fun, anyway," he chuckled softly, his eyes pulling up to the front door of the cabin as he could hear a voice on the other side of it growing closer. "You have a good group going with you. The lot of you will set this shit right. And, speaking of.."




▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

______________________________________





______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: On the way to Hades Cabin - Hades Cabin
Interactions: Each other, Heimdall, Erin Chase and Ezra Griesheim

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________

Shifting the weight of backpack slung over his one shoulder, Bran's eyes were focused on the path before him, knowing he was closing the distance between himself and the Hades Cabin rather quickly. Fortunately for him not having someone tagging along with him, his long strides carrying him so fast he doubted anyone could keep up with him at this pace. As he rounded the corner of another cabin, Erin's came into view as did Tyler making his own way to the same destination. Although the kid never seemed to care about being a bit dirty, he looked as though he'd been in a bit of a dust-up. It wasn't until he pushed closer and was now matching stride with the Romanian that he realized there was an angry ball of fur in his arms, his a bit swollen up and red. Almost as if he'd been crying, though Bran figured it was due to him being highly allergic to felines. Bran couldn't help the slight chuckle that slipped past his lips.

"I don't know why you bother."

Tyler shook his head and huffed softly, keeping the grip he had on the cat's neck scruff to keep the angry ball of fur from biting at him. "Dude, I honestly don't know either, but- OW! Fucker." Tyler glared down at the cat as it started kicking at him with his back feet, scratching up his arm. "...I know he's here. Might as well, I guess." Tyler shrugged, holding the cat out away from him a bit to keep from getting scratched up as he reached out for the door, tugging it open to let Brandon walk through first and closing the door behind him, dropping the cat as soon as the exit was shut. Both the boys quickly found Erin and Ezra sitting back on the couch beside one another.

Tyler took one look at the pair without a word before he slipped past Brandon to push his way into the kitchen for the stash of allergy pills he had in one of the cabinets, twisting the cap off to shake out a single pill. Returning the pill bottle before tossing the pill into his mouth, leaning down over the sink as he ran the tap, sipping at the faucet water to help get the pill down. Conveniently enough, as he shut the water off a timer on the stove went off that caught his attention, noticing the kettle with the teabag string hanging out from the lid. Neither he nor Erin really ever used the timer, both having prepared tea so often that they kind of just knew when to stop the steeping process. It had to have been Ezra who'd done it. Pressing the off-button on the timer, Tyler took the rag lain out on the counter to grab the kettle lid, pulling the teabag out of the water to toss into the trashcan before returning the lid again.

Though he hadn't looked long, when he had caught a glimpse of Erin when he had entered in, he noticed she'd had a beer in her hand. There probably wasn't any need to make her a cup, though he would make one for himself. He already knew he'd be the only one out of the group to drink some now, as Brandon - just like Ezra - wasn't a tea drinker. Sniffling softly, Tyler used his palm to rub at the corner of his eye and nose. He hoped that the allergy medicine would kick in quickly and that the tea would help him some, as well. If this was any indication of how the quest was going to go, he wasn't about it. From the other room, Ezra's voice carried into the kitchen where Tyler stood.

"Dude, you good?"

Tyler sighed heavily, rubbing at his brow. 'Just peachy,' he thought to himself, shaking his head as he spoke up to call back at Ezra. "Yeah, I'm good, man. Just.. allergies." It only ever seemed the two had an I'll-Be-Nice-To-You-For-Her-Sake kind of relationship. Not that they had anything to dislike each other for, but neither of them really cared to pursue an actual friendship with the other. It was only because of Erin that they really interacted as much as they did. With Tyler having been Erin's friend nearly as long as the both of them had been at camp, and then she and Ezra seemed to have an instant connection. Not to mention the fact he could quite literally take her fear away. Tyler knew there was only so much he could do to help her when she had her panic attacks, he was much more equipped for those situations. A part of Ty envied Ezra for that simple fact. Ezra's voice echoing into the room derailed his overthinking train of thought, bringing him back into the moment.

"Oh, good. I thought you were crying, or something." Tyler rolled his eyes and picked up his mug, carrying it out into the living room where the other three were, opening his mouth to say something but Brandon already beat him to the punch.

"Yeah, looked like Heim gave him a widdle boo-boo. Does TyTy need a bandaid?" Brandon fake pouted at Tyler, chuckling to himself more than anything. Tyler shot a glare at him over his mug as he simply took a sip of the hot tea in his hands, shaking his head.

"I don't know who's more of an asshole, you or that cat."

Brandon shrugged, setting the case he held in his hand on the ground before plopping down in a chair. "I mean, I'd say 'they say you are what you eat', but I'm not Dorian," he smirked. "Had you called me a 'pussy' I would have to agree with you then, but only then."

Tyler rolled his eyes and turned his eyes to Erin, then, raising an eyebrow. "Do we really have to take him with us, Er?"
2x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Moro
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Moro

Moro V E N ♀ M

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________





______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Big House
Interactions: Mr. D @Vicier, and anyone else in the Big House

______________________________________________________________________________________



____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It hadn't taken long for either of the boys to get to the office, of course Sawyer had gotten there first. There was no way the satyr would dare be late to rolecall again, not after the last time. The last and only time he'd ever been late. When Greyson showed up though, Sawyer gravitated over to him and Michael though there were plenty of familiar faces of the other demigods who'd been called upon, awaiting entry to Mr. D's office. As soon as Sawyer caught the sound of the doorknob turning, he immediately stepped up to the front of the group to greet Mr. D, giving him a respectful head nod before slipping past the god and on into his office with the other demigods following just behind him in the order they were called.

Mention of Levina caught Greyson's attention, to which he mentally kicked himself for not having realized sooner hadn't been among the demigods there at Mr. D's disposal. His cousin must have been sleeping in again. Hopefully her brother was up to getting her out of bed today and she was on her way. A soft sigh left Greyson as he stood up a bit straighter, hands clasping his forearms behind his back while he listened to Dionysus speak to them. Sawyer stood off to the side between the demigods and Mr. D, looking back and forth between the two. The young satyr knew too many demigods on a mission was dangerous and surely the whole lot of them wouldn't be put on the same retrieval mission. There were two demigods that were needed to be brought home. Well, the place where they'd eventually call home, anyway.

What Dionysus had to say about the number of them having been called made Sawyer smile, nodding to himself as he listened quietly. Looking back over the demigods in the room as well as thinking of the two that were currently missing in action, Sawyer had to wonder just who would be going with him on the retrieval quest. Part of him hoped Greyson was coming along on his, but if not it wouldn't dampen his spirits too much. The demigods that had been called upon were a good group and going on a quest with any mix of them would be just fine by him. Before Sawyer could get a word out, Greyson spoke ahead of him.

"We can catch Elias and Levina up when they get' her' so yau don't' hav' to go over everything twaiss, sir."
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Vicier
Raw
GM
Avatar of Vicier

Vicier Demigod at heart <3

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Training Grounds - Camp Half-Blood; New York.
Interacting With: Imogen Parsons (@MarshiestMallow).

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


Just-... what..?

Blinking once... twice; honestly, it didn't seem as though the information that he'd been given was able to process in his mind. And why..? Because anyone with so much as half a brain knew that it simply was not possible. Erin was a bitch. Sure. She could be cold towards people; keep to herself and glare at anyone who got within range, or who thought themselves capable of 'cheering her up' - famous last words if he'd ever heard them - but a hardened criminal she was not. Not the most polite person he'd ever met, but even when she needed something from the kitchens or garden, she at least stared at him until he said go for it.

"Erin..? Our Erin..? A thief..?” Pausing another moment; another attempt at processing that thought, Kep stared at Imogen. This was a joke, right..? Like, it had to be. No one in their right mind would believe this kind of bullshit. But then again, when had any of the Gods ever been in their right mind..?

"..did Aphrodite hit her head on something..?”






▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Hades Cabin - Camp Half-Blood; New York.
Interacting With: Brandon Murphy, Ezra Griesheim & Tyler Rumancek (@Moro).
Awaiting: Zeru Williams (@King Kindred), Carlos de la Cruz (@Rodiak),
Spencer McNight (@Zenritch).

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


”It's either Brandon...” Words trailing off slightly as she motioned towards the guy she'd mentioned by name; Erin shifted in her seat. Her soft chuckle filling the air as she sat herself forward. Motioning then towards the guy sitting beside her, "..or Ezra. One of them is coming, and Bee has already packed; so take your pick, Ty.”

These guys... they were going to be the death of her. But, she couldn't deny she loved each one of them.

Not that she'd admit that out loud.

Taking another swig of her beer, she held it out for Brandon to take. Her dark gaze lingering on Tyler a spell longer before it was drawn instead towards her bag; and reaching in, it was a few moments later that she found what she was searching for in one of the side pockets. Scooting forward a bit until she was perched on the edge of the couch cushion; Erin's touch was soft- gentle as she took hold of Tyler's free hand. Giving it a light squeeze before then giving it a tug. Urging him to move closer and to sit himself down on the coffee table as she gripped the antiseptic wipe between her teeth and used them to open the packet. Knowing full well that anything happening was a complete longshot, and that she was well overreacting as she began to run the wipe over the various scratches that Heim had left behind during his great attempt at proving his name should have been Houdini.

"..look, we all know I'm not good at saying it... or good at asking for help, but... I need you, Ty. And I need Brandon too. Just remember...” The corner of her lips turning up in a small smile, Erin lifted her gaze to meet with his, "..despite butting heads; even Obi Wan and Anakin had to work together.”






▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: The Big House - Camp Half-Blood; New York.
Interacting With: Dorian Underwood (@King Kindred), Michael Stevenson, Remus Hackwell & Riley
Caras (@MarshiestMallow), Vivian Lucasta (@metanoia), Greyson Davies & Sawyer Lockwood
(@Moro), Anzu Ito (@Pyxis), Kyrin Nahng (@Rodiak), Zane Blacklight (@Theyra),
and Arthur Keller (@Zenritch).

Awaiting: Elias Schneider (@Metztli), Levina Engracia (@Zenritch).

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


"H-have y-you p-puh-put us in t-teams, and w-who are the l-leaders?"

Had he-..? He was speaking English, right..? Or were these blighters just too dense to actually listen to the words that were coming out of his mouth; because he was more than sure that he'd just explained to then that they would be split into groups, and that each had been assigned a leader. Seriously... mortal these days just simply had no attention span or respect. It was a wonder really that they'd lasted this long as it was.

Arms slipping from the surface of the desk as he fell back into the seat of his chair, Dionysus turned his head away from the group in front of him. His dark eyes closing as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Honestly. The end of his punishment couldn't come soon enough; he wasn't sure how much longer he could put up with this lot without doing something he was sure was just going to extend his sentence, "I had believed myself to be speaking English; but if that's too hard for your puny minds to comprehend, would you rather I use Greek instead..? No. Then I would advise you to listen closely and not ask questions to which the answers have already been given. A headache is the last thing I have the patience for today.”

Lowering his arm, laying both over the arms of his desk chair; Dionysus turned his attention back to the children. Watching them for a moment before making a move and sitting himself forward once more. His hands reaching for the various files he had lain in two separate piles on the surface of his desk. Whether or not this was a good idea to send so many of them out, he wasn't sure. But whether he was willing to admit it or not, he did care to some extent. He wasn't about to go risking their lives by sending only one or two.

Geez... despite how his siblings acted; he wasn't a monster.

"Alright. First group is as follows: Sawyer Lockwood, Kyrin Nahng, Elias Schneider, Anzu Ito, and Dorian Underwood. Though he couldn't be bothered to show up for this meeting, Elias is lead for this retrieval. You will be heading to Atlanta, Georgia in search of a girl by the name of Anastasia Rasvundin. Now I don't give two shits about what you currently think about my sister at this moment; but the one you're looking for is a daughter of Aphrodite.” Looking over towards the individuals he was speaking to, Dionysus waited a few moments in order to make sure that they understood their job before he began to speak once more. His gaze drawing across to the others, "The rest of you will make up the second group. Greyson Davies; you're in charge. This retrieval will be a little different, so listen closely.”

Shifting slightly in his seat, elbows resting on the table; Dionysus weaved his fingers together. Resting them just infront, though against his chin as he took a moment to think on how to proceed, "We have very little information about the demigod you're being sent out to find. In fact, until about half an hour ago, I wasn't even aware of them at all. What we know is that you're looking for a girl- a daughter of one of the Gods, though which one it is, we don't know. Just keep in mind that she has some connection to Selene. I haven't been given a request from a concerned parent, lets just say that. We don't know the girls name. We don't know exactly where she is. So you're going to have to rely on your eyes, ears and skills for this one. Use your brain. From what the two of us...”

Pausing, Dionysus turned his gaze to Arthur a moment before looking back over to the group, "..have been able to deduce is that she is somewhere in India. And that she... sings. Your friend here has heard her voice, so use that to your advantage."

3x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by metanoia
Raw
Avatar of metanoia

metanoia I must return to my meditations

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago





▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

______________________________________





______________________________________________________________________________________
☼ LOCATION ☼ Big House
☼ INTERACTING WITH ☼ Mr. D and everyone else (too many to tag)
______________________________________________________________________________________


______________________________________________________________________________________

So after Vivian had totally failed so miserably Mr. D probably thinks she’s a waste of space stumbled on whatever she was going to say, much unlike the Daughter of Apollo, she played the be-silent-and-listen-to-what-the-God-of-Wine-&-other-stuff game , mainly so she could know just which team she was on. Because she had a problem with speaking too soon. And boy, there were times where she wanted to, specifically when Greyson joined up with them.

Vivian liked Greyson. Or that was to say, they had a very friendly, well friendship. He was one of those boys at camp who she didn’t feel totally weird around. Like yeah, he was definitely cute and one of the first members of the Defined Jawline Club. And totally hot. And just someone who she liked to be around. But she didn’t, like, have a crush on him or anything. Totally not, like, swooning from being so near him.

Nope, not at alllll!

Anyway, after Dionysus announced what the teams were, Vivian made a point to acknowledge that Sawyer, Anzu, Kyrin, Elias, and Dorian weren’t going to be responsible for her.

So that left.

“So that left…” She looked around, once again smiling at Greyson, though she blushed at his face.

Relax, you dum dum!

Vivian counted. “One, two, three, four..”

Four? Or was it five? Counting her, maybe that was six.

Hmm, okay that could work. Vivian could handle that. And Zane did promise he’d look out for her. He promised Kalinda he would look out for her. But Vivian had to prove herself. She wasn’t the useless dummy that she knew a lot of people thought she was. And, of course, she was probably the only medic going along. So, of course, Vivian had to remain vigilant. Maybe think of something positive.

Like Zane shirtless.

Wait, no that’s too distracting.

Think of going to the beach and being able to swim with her friends when she got back.

Wait, you’re supposed to be listening, dummy!

“-What we know is that you're looking for a girl- a daughter of one of the Gods, though which one it is, we don't know.”

And from then on, Vivian listened intently. It was important for her to know what they were getting themselves into, but also exactly how much they knew. It wasn’t as though Vivian knew heads or tails of what to expect. And, going from what Mr. D said, they didn’t know much either. Just that she has some connection to Selene and is in India.

India? “Yay!” Internally, Vivian knew that was inappropriate timing for such a short cheer, but going to India menat a lot of sun. And warm weather. And nowhere cold. More importantly, however, it meant Vivian could truly be of help to the team. She’d be a true delight to be around.

Vivian could really make that impression she wanted to. “So when do we leave?”


1x Like Like 1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by MarshiestMallow
Raw
coGM
Avatar of MarshiestMallow

MarshiestMallow The Marshiest of Mallows

Member Seen 23 hrs ago



Location:Camp Half-Blood - Long Island Sound; New York.
Interacting With:Dorian Underwood (@King Kindred), Dionysus (@Vicier), Vivian Lucasta (@metanoia), Greyson Davies & Sawyer Lockwood (@Moro), Anzu Ito (@Pyxis), Kyrin Nahng (@Rodiak), Zane Blacklight (@Theyra),
and Arthur Keller (@Zenritch).
]





Michael sighed softly to himself, wondering if he ought to invest in something that might make him a bit more noticeable. Or at least less likely to be ignored. Not that he minded, except... well, it just seemed like no one had even heard him speak. Zane just asked the same question he had... Shaking his head, he tried to put it past him, instead grimacing as he realised that the annoucements prior had, essentially, told them their teams. Right in time for Dionysious. Falling silent, Michael absorbed Dionysus's words, frowning slightly.

A child of Selene? Or some conenction to her... MIchael's frown depeened. Even a connection to Selene could be dangerous, the Goddess could cause Lunar Lunacy... Well, they would have to be careful. He shifted a little awkwardly, thinking still. He wasn't entirely sure what use he would be. Still, there was no arguing and he simple nodded, content as always to let others lead.





Interacting with:@Vicier Kep





"Probably just hasn't had enough attention lately." The words were out of Imogen's mouth before her brain had even finished processing them, and she reached up to cover it with her hands. Her eyes widened in horror as she realised what she had said, and she looked about, as if expecting to be told off, or perhaps struck by lightening. Relaxing slightly- and realising that Kep has said something similar, she let her hands drop, bitting her lip anxiously. She had to be careful- they all did- but... they were safe in the camp. Did it really matter what they said?

She sighed softly and shook her head, "Why they think Erin would steal Aphrodite's Dove, I don't know. Probably misplaced it and can't remember where she le-" There she went again, letting the smart-mouth out. "I mean... ugh... Erin has to find the dove, I think... prove her innocents.... " She trailed off, grimacing. "It's fucking stupid"
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by metanoia
Raw
Avatar of metanoia

metanoia I must return to my meditations

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago




▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

______________________________________




Location: Camp (going a lot of places
Interactions: Issura @Vicier


Being back at camp felt different for the Daughter of Khione.

And she didn’t know if it was the good kind or not.

As Astrid aimlessly wandered around camp, going from Big House to the Barracks to some of the other cabins, she just wandered without any real direction. She was too deep in her own head to pretend she cared to pay attention. And that was honestly because of the thoughts that were consuming her drug-filled brain.

When she stepped through the barrier that shielded them from outside forces and she lost sight of her sister, Astrid couldn’t shake the feeling that it truly wasn't the same. Before she left for Norway to be with her sister, before having that choice of staying or leaving (it wasn’t much of a choice because Astrid would never not be near Issura. That was never an option. Sure, somewhere deep down she felt regret because she was leaving a life she knew for so long, but at the end of the day, her whole world was her sister. If there was anyone she felt the safest nearby, it was her sister.

And, on some level, she had hoped that it was a two-way street.

Still thinking about our sister, are we?

As Astrid was about halfway to the Khione Cabin, she rolled her eyes when she heard Vidar’s voice speak to her. “Oh fuck off already!” She cursed aloud, earning weird glances from passing Demis.

She didn’t care and she heard the remnants of her legacy’s laugh as it faded.

You want to know the main reason Astrid LArsen takes so many goddamn pills? It’s to keep the invading presence of her legacy out of her mind for as long as possible. Vidar wasn’t like most legacies. While they respect boundaries and the rule of law that their respective Godkings might enforce, he was a rebellious little twat that just clung to the concept of annoying Astrid any chance he got.

The worst part of it all? It worked.

Until it didnt’.

“Whatever. He’s gone and I wont be hearing from him in a few days.”

Thank the Gods for Big Pharma.

And at long last, Astrid had made it to the Khione Cabin. Her sister probably thought she was dead or had just forgotten about her. Or that someone else had forgotten about her, but none of those were true. Astrid just liked to take the scenic route. What mattered most was that she was here and when she felt the breeze of the Khione Cabin-exclusive chilling winds howl themselves by welcoming Astrid home, she immediately made a beeline for her sister’s room, knocking on the door, though she didn't practice common courtesy of waiting for an actual answer.

"No need to hold your applause!" Astrid stated. Unlike the common use of that saying, Astrid wanted applause. "Your beloved sister has finally arrived."
2x Like Like
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Rodiak
Raw
Avatar of Rodiak

Rodiak nostro dis pater

Member Seen 14 hrs ago

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________

______________________________________
Interactions: Beau @Rodiak & Tati @Pyxis
Location: Pavillion
______________________________________
______________________________________

After some messing around with the controls and a bit of peeking at the code, Beau left a message for Ky'vie on Elthree and snuck out of the bunker without much noise. After it had taken the pair longer than two minutes to come out of that room, he decided to let them have a bit more privacy. He didn't mind; Ky needed to take her time saying goodbye to the person she really liked, as she had put it.

Beau was still trying to wrap his head around that. He trusted Ky, he loved his sister and wanted the best for her, but sometimes her choice in men was, at best, questionable. While he didn't know Brandon, he knew the reputation the guy had around camp and the opposite sex. It was no secrete. It made him worry about what may happen in the future between the two of them if Ky would really get what she wanted from Brandon or would just be pushed aside.

His mind kept running circles around the thought until he spotted the familiar curls and freckled shoulders of Tatiana. The curve of her shoulders and the softness of her curls had become a welcoming sight these past months. The daughter of Hecate had become a close friend that he could lean on without being teased or bombarded with questions. Tatiana's bluntness and directness were like a breath of fresh air amongst his siblings and his other friends.

"Hey! Tati, where are you headed? " Beau called out to her, approaching her from behind, hands buried deep in the pockets of his forest green windbreaker. It had been a gift from his grandmother a few years back. He had used several patched to cover up stains from woodwork and other messy repairs. No matter how worn out it was, Beau always managed to match it back up and continue to wear it. At this point, it was strange seeing him without it.

Tati had been making her way down the path towards the Pavillion when she heard the familiar voice of Beau behind her. She dropped her fingers from the smooth and shiny mark in her forearm to her side and glanced back to see the son of Hephaestus approaching her. She stopped in her tracks, turning around to greet him with a flash of white teeth and a slight nod.

"Pavillion, I saw some red cardinals growing behind the stands; I need them for my next ritual." Tati placed a hand over her hip, eyeing the guy in front of him with a quirked eyebrow. "Want to tag along? Avoiding cabin ten like always?"

A teasing smile graced her lips as she reached over and patted Beau's arm with a heavy hand and pulling him along her original path. The guy always reminded her of a golden retriever, and that is what he was. Just an oversized puppy with what felt like an endless amount of energy.

She had always felt comfortable with Beau; he had been one of the first people at camp to welcome her and make her feel like she could eventually call this place home.

"Ha, me? No!" Beau let out a small laugh, his arm casually swinging over Tati's shoulder as he picked up the speed. "But yes." There was no point in lying to Tati. She knew everything. It was hard to hide things from her, especially after she had laid out everything for him to see. While lying to her was impossible now, there was no point in doing so either. Tati always had a way to get him to talk sooner or later.

"Uh-huh, whatever you say, dude." Tatiana rolled her eyes, leaning against his just a bit as they made their way towards the Pavillion. She was glad that the people had cleared out from earlier after Erin's quest had been announced. She didn't want any of the Demeter kids lingering around and pestering her about her personal garden.

"C'mon, if a Demeter spawn catches me, they'll lecture me again. Gods, last time Kareem wouldn't shut up about the importance of wildflowers and native bees." Tatiana said, pulling away from Beau and hurrying to the back of the stands where some wild red cardinals were growing. She pulled out a blue piece of what seemed an old t-shirt sleeve and plucked the flower, placing it between the cloth.

"I wouldn't cross them; they can control plants. Haven't you seen The Happening?" Beau shook his head, eyes glancing at the flower then the weeds around him.

"Dude that was a movie." Tatiana rolled her eyes, snorting at his stupid comment. Dumb cheesy movies, that had become a little tradition between the two. It usually happened after venting to one another or sharing gossip; either way, it had become a sort of therapy for them both.

"Have you talked to her?" She turned around, folwing the cloth and slipping it into one of her black cargo pants.

"No." Beau turned his attention back to the girl in front of him. After taking a deep breath, he slipped his fingers through his carefully styled hair and shook his head. "I don't think I can, not yet."

"It's been almost six months, Beau. You'll have to talk to her eventually." Tatiana sighed, looking at him with a pointed look.

"I don't have to."

"You do."

"Fine, but I don't want to."

"You do."

"I can't."

"You can."

"... Fuck you."

"Just get it over with, Beau." Tatiana threw her arm around his shoulders, having to reach just a bit, and squeezed them. "Imani isn't going to leave any time soon, and neither are you, so might as well clear the air, so it's not awkward. I can practically feel the awkwardness when you two are in the same room!"

"Yeah, well..." Beau let her comfort him. There wasn't much that Tatiana could say that he hadn't thought of. It would be better if he talked to her. It would be better if they cleared the air, but -

"I just - I don't know how to say the things I want to say... Tati, I loved her. I really did." He also missed her; even after six months, Beau still missed her. Tati said it was the idea of her, the idea of being loving and being loved back. But Tati didn't know that; she couldn't be right. "I still don't know why she broke it up. She never said why or who's fault it was. I've been trying to figure it out myself, but - I just... I don't know."

"Some people love each other," Tatiana slipped in front of Beau, taking his hand in hers. "but it doesn't mean they belong together."

Beau let out a breath, looking at her, then down at their hands, "I guess you're right."

"I know I am." Tatiana squeezed his hand. "Come, we'll figure out what you can say to her when you finally talk to her." She began leading Beau out from the under the stands and back towards the cabins.
2x Like Like
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Moro
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Moro

Moro V E N ♀ M

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago




▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅


______________________________________




______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Bunker 9; Level 50 - Level 27
Interactions: Corona Talos & Pierre Vos - Ky' vie Morgan @Vicier

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


Having come to an agreement, the two girls shook hands and exchanged a few more words before Brynn had decided to excuse herself. Explaining to the two that she needed to go locate a couple of people; one, in particular, sticking out in her mind more than the other. Ky' vie. Of course, she wanted to see Greyson off, knowing him being called meant he'd be off on another quest... but something was itching at Brynn to head up and see her good friend, Ky' vie. Call it a girl's intuition. Saying her quick goodbyes to the pair, the daughter of Athena headed for the elevator but stopped just short as she turned, prepared to walk back to ask Corona what floor Ky was located on. After all, she'd never been into the Bunker before.

It seemed as though Pierre and Corona had wasted no time in getting the conversation going again, Brynn didn't want to intrude and ruin what they had going. Thinking about it for a second it didn't take long for Brynn to deduce the answer herself. Ky' vie's favorite number is 72. Considering there were only 50 levels to the bunker, trying floor 27 wouldn't be a bad choice. What could it hurt..? If she was wrong, oh well. Being wrong on occasion was humbling, no? Stepping into the elevator, she tapped the button for the twenty-seventh floor and watched as the floor levels dropped. Brynn had never been one for elevators, they always made her a bit nervous riding in them as a kid, but this one was one of the smoothest she'd ever been in. Like gliding on air.

Upon arriving on the twenty-seventh floor, Brynn was only slightly surprised the doors opened up. She assumed some of the fifty levels were locked so as not just anyone could walk into them, though Brynn doubted the Heph kids had much to hide from each other. It's not like they had to worry about their stuff getting lifted like the Hermes kids often did. The daughter of Athena pushed further into the level, however still cautious in case this wasn't in fact Ky' vie's floor and she was actually trespassing into one of the other Heph kids' floors. Just as Brynn was about to call out for Ky her eyes found a very familiar ship in front of her. Part of her wanted to ask if it was fully functional, but knowing Ky' vie, it more than likely was. There was no questioning who's bunker this was by the Falcon being in here. Brynn hadn't known a Heph kid who was more into geeky things like Star Wars more than Ky.

The lights in the bunker were all lit up, and knowing Ky and her tendency to turn lights off when she left an area, there was no doubt that she was currently in the bunker. Cupping her hands around her mouth, the daughter of Athena called out to her friend as she pushed further into the bunker floor. "Ky! Where are you at, lovely?"
1x Like Like
Hidden 27 days ago 27 days ago Post by Vicier
Raw
GM
Avatar of Vicier

Vicier Demigod at heart <3

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: Training Grounds ↠ The Cabins.
Interacting With: Imogen Parsons (@MarshiestMallow), Tatiana Hernandez (@Pyxis), Beauregard Garcia (@Rodiak).

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


She was so... expressive.

A slight quirk of his brow, matching the rather amused smirk that danced over his lips; Kepano's gaze remained trained upon the young women in front of him. Imogen was an interesting one, that was for sure. And if he was being completely honest with himself, sometimes watching her attempts to work through something was better than watching a movie. Especially so when she was trying her best to censer herself, despite the fact that almost no one else in the camp ever bothered to. She was so worried about getting in trouble with the Gods... Truth was, the Gods needed them. And they needed them so badly that even though they might disrespect most of them with their words and general attitude; the responses they garnered were usually nothing more than empty threats. He wasn't exactly a genious when it came to math or anything like that, but about eighty-seven percent of the time the Gods were all bark and no bite.

Besides... the only one they really had to worry about in the camp was Dionysus. And even then, he was a total teddy with as bad an attitude as them.

Give him depression and a fuzzy exterior, and it was that one Supernatural episode brought to life.

"..it's definitely something alright." Attention finally drifting away from Imogen; he nodded his head lightly in agreement. He didn't know everything, and even she had admitted that she didn't know all the details; but she was right on the money when she said it was fucking stupid. Actually, more than that, it was downright impossible. But he had to save all other judgements until he was completely caught up by someone who had been there at the meeting from the very beginning of it. Maybe he shouldn't have taken the longer, scenic route back home...

"..guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens." Hand lifting; Kep ran his fingers back through his green locks. Pushing them off his face, though as soon as he returned his hand to his pocket, his hair fell back down over his forehead. This was going to be one hell of a summer. Gaze returning to he; there was a soft smile on his features, "Right well, I'll let you get back to what you were doing. Grey's name was called... maybe you should go see what's going on. I gotta take my stuff back to my cabin anyway. Start on some orders that came through while I was gone."

His shoulder rising and falling, the action causing his bag to do the same as he brought attention to it; Kep gave her another nod of his head. Though this time, it was more like see ya rather than anything else.

"A hui hou, Gen." Taking a couple of steps back first, his hand lifting to give a quick wave towards her; he turned his back and began to head away towards the cabins. His fingers curling around his phone in his pocket. He should message Brandon- he wasn't stupid. If there was anything going on with Erin; Bran was more than likely to somehow get involved one way or another. But then he also didn't want to bother him, especially if they were getting ready to leave on this quest. A heavy sigh falling out through his lips, he shook his head and shoved the thought to the side. He'd just message him later; maybe call him via Iris message. It was the simplest option. At least then he knew for a fact he wouldn't be getting in the way.

Hand leaving his pocket, he reached for the strap of his bag. Adjusting it slightly as his gaze roamed the area- the people. Family. His smile grew some. Despite everything going on, it was good to be home. Really it was. Each step closer to his cabin causing him to further relax; the grass and wildflowers around his feet grew a little taller- their color becoming more vibrant. It was an involuntary thing. Something he was hardly aware of, and even more so now as his attention was drawn across to a certain familiar figure entering the same area, though from across the grassy knoll. A figure he'd recognise anywhere.

That chiseled jawline... olive-colored skin... that mess of dark hair... and those eyes.

Yeah... green was definitely his favourite color.






⦓ ⦔
______________________________________________________________________________________




2x Like Like
Hidden 20 days ago Post by King Kindred
Raw
Avatar of King Kindred

King Kindred

Member Seen 1 hr ago




Zeru Troy Williams

— ۵ ۞ ۵ —


Location: Zeus Cabin and Hades Cabin; Camp Half-Blood - Long Island Sound; New York.
Interacting With: Fiamma, Aquila, Erin & Pals @Venus @Vicier





Zeru almost decided to forego the quest and remain in bed with Fiamma forever. It was comfortable enough and he was sure this was what Olympus was like. Why would he need anything else? Who could ask for more? He couldn't, but he knew that his cousin needed him and was waiting for him. Plus he was pretty sure this was the power of cuddling speaking for him. He sighed with annoyance and kissed Fiamma on her forehead. "Well, I'm off. I'll see you in seven days. I love you." He jumped out of bed, put on his short and slung his backback on. It was time. He dared not look back at her and the bed for fear that they would disappear or his own soul would be lost forever in despair. Ugh. Seraphina's dramatics were starting to rub off.

Zeru left his room and then the giant Zeus cabin, once again not looking back because he did he knew he'd want to go back inside and stay inside. Even though they just spent a school year apart this quest would serve well for any attachment issues the two had. Zeru brought his fingers to his lips and blew the perfect amount of air between them. A beautiful sound coursed from his lips in the form of a whistle. Soon after the call of a golden eagle could be heard in response before the eagle itself made her appearance. "There you are, Aquila, my girl. You ready to go? Unfortunately we'll be traveling by shadows. I know, terrible right? But I wouldn't dare let you fly that far on your own. You may be magical, but even you get tired. Well, come on. Let's go solve a mystery." They were off.

Zeru arrived at Hades Cabin even passing his cousin Sera on the way. His final goodbye had already been walking in his direction. Thankfully she already knew he was going on the quest so he didn't have to catch her up on much. She assured him that she would occupy her favorite daughter of Apollo's time while he was gone and he was both thankful and worried.

Zeru walked through the door of the cabin with Aquila perched on his shoulder deciding that since he was an expected guest he had no reason to knock. After all they were likely waiting for him since he was the last one to be informed that he was going. "I am here. Now, who's ready to go bird watching?" He proclaimed loud enough for them to hear in the kitchen.
3x Like Like
Hidden 15 days ago 14 days ago Post by Vicier
Raw
GM
Avatar of Vicier

Vicier Demigod at heart <3

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
______________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________
Location: The Big House.
Interacting With: Dorian Underwood (@King Kindred), Michael Stevenson (@MarshiestMallow),
Vivian Lucasta (@metanoia), Greyson Davies & Sawyer Lockwood (@Moro), Anzu Ito (@Pyxis),
and Kyrin Nahng (@Rodiak).

Mentioning: Pierre Vos (@MarshiestMallow), and Tatiana Hernandez (@Pyxis).

______________________________________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________________________________


“Yay! So when do we leave?”

This child...

It was like having to put up with a mini Apollo. And having dealt with his brother long enough, he knew for a fact that there were two types of cheerful. There was the quiet kind- the soft type that came quietly like the trickling of a river on a sunny day. That one he could deal with. But this girl... she was the second kind of cheerful. The loud and in your face kind of cheerful. The kind that, in certain situations, could have the effect of closing others down, even if not meaning to do so. It was exhausting.

"While you're enthusiasm is admirable, Miss Lucasta- curb it. Now..." Opening his mouth to continue speaking; Dionysus closed it almost at once as a firm weight fell upon his shoulder, catching his attention and drawing it away from the group of kids in currently stood in front of him. Great. Another interuption. The dull pulse signalling the makings of a headache had already begun to stir to life thanks to everything that had gone on that morning. What more were his family about to dump on him and the little shits he supervised..?

Eyes narrowing slightly as the familiar figure of his brother, Hermes, leant down towards his ear; Dionysus remained quiet. Listening, and taking a few moments to process what he was being told before his dark gaze was drawing up. Meeting with Hermes' gaze, "..and you're sure..?"

"Oh, I'm sure." Squeezing his brother's shoulder, Hermes gave a single nod of his head before standing himself back to his full height. Hand slipping from Dionysus before he slid both of them into the pockets of his suit jacket, "I'm more than aware of my daughters current situation, and I'm dealing with it. Least as best as I can given her mother's stubborn nature. This one, however..."

Pausing a moment, Hermes shifted, and reaching into his inside pocket, he eventually held a folded piece of paper out towards his brother, "..this one needs help."

A frown etched on his worn features, Dionysus took the paper as it was offered. His gaze lingering on his brother's for a moment longer before his attention fell to the words written in front of him, "..very well." This whole day was just one mess after another. The end couldn't come soon enough. A heavy sigh falling out through his lips, Dionysus nodded. His brother taking a step back as he got to his feet; his hands resting on the polished surface of his desk, "..and yet again, there has been a change of plans. Mr Blacklight; please escort my brother to the infirmary and help him in anyway he needs, I believe he has a rather large delivery to make. And should you see Mr Schneider or Miss Engracia, tell them they are no longer needed."

Motioning for his brother to go ahead; Dionysus was patient. Waiting until Hermes and the demigod he'd assigned to escort him had left the office, and the door had shut behind them before he moved out from behind his desk. Crossing back over to his cabinet so that he could pull out names to replace the demigods that were no longer needed, "..there are no changes to the first assignment. Lockwood, Nahng, Ito, and Underwood will still be heading to Georgia. Miss Ito is in charge; and in place of of Mr Schneider, you will instead be taking... Pierre Vos with you."

Pausing a moment, holding up the file for the group to see; Dionysus' torso twisted, though only long enough that he was able to give a light toss, adding the file he was holding to the pile already on his desk before turning back to the cabinet, "..the rest of you- the assignment has changed. The situation in India is being handled... apparently. How my daft brother plans on doing so is beyond me, but I digress. Mr Davies, you are still in charge. There is a daughter of Athena that needs to be collected and escorted to camp; goes by the name Malia Brae. According to the information handed to me by my idiot brother, you'll be able to find her at a place called Braeside Ranch. But while you will no longer be going to India- you will, however, be taking a nice, long trip to Australia instead."

Pulling a couple more files out of the cabinet, making sure that it was closed first, Dionysus made his way back to his desk, "You will be taking Miss Tatiana Hernandez with you in place of Mr Blacklight."
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet