Hidden 9 days ago Post by Lucius Cypher
Raw
Avatar of Lucius Cypher

Lucius Cypher Looking For Group

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Feeling better, but unfortunately still infected with Covid. Haven't been out since I tested. Anyways Rev will buy the Wing Spear, trying to barter for a lower price while also trading his current spear staff as part of the deal. He'll use his charm to appear as a more upstanding customer, perhaps even making vague promises of repeat business. I rolled an 8 for my charm.
Hidden 7 days ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Online

Ok everyone! I hope you enjoyed the update. You will have until the 23rd to respond.

All of the women (Jaina, Emmaline, and Migi) are awakened if they weren't already. The men need to roll perception if they were asleep, or intuition if they were awake, to see if they notice any of the ruckus. You can also roll intuition and be told if it's even a good idea to go out into the hall (which is why I recommend rolling on anything. Feel free to do more than charm and perception!)




Feeling better, but unfortunately still infected with Covid. Haven't been out since I tested. Anyways Rev will buy the Wing Spear, trying to barter for a lower price while also trading his current spear staff as part of the deal. He'll use his charm to appear as a more upstanding customer, perhaps even making vague promises of repeat business. I rolled an 8 for my charm.


You receive the winged spear half off, due to the good roll. Usually I'd have you write it out to see if I would think it plausible, but since we're moving on, I will allow you to win big on this one.
Hidden 7 days ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Online

Announcement


I will give until the 23rd for someone here to post up a new character sheet if they wish to have a second character. After that, I will begin advertising that we have a free spot. Have fun!
Hidden 7 days ago Post by DrRtron
Raw
Avatar of DrRtron

DrRtron Formerly Rtron

Member Online

Ok everyone! I hope you enjoyed the update. You will have until the 23rd to respond.

All of the women (Jaina, Emmaline, and Migi) are awakened if they weren't already. The men need to roll perception if they were asleep, or intuition if they were awake, to see if they notice any of the ruckus. You can also roll intuition and be told if it's even a good idea to go out into the hall (which is why I recommend rolling on anything. Feel free to do more than charm and perception!)




Imagine not sleeping with a weapon right next to you at all times. For shame Raddek, for shame!
Hidden 6 days ago Post by Fetzen
Raw
Avatar of Fetzen

Fetzen

Member Online

I'm sorry to say it, but I think I might have to bail out of this. At least for an amount of time yet to be defined. I'm burnt out by real life issues I frankly just want to chainsaw massacre a very particular individual(s) for and feel like I won't have the energy to keep going for the moment.
Hidden 6 days ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Online

I'm sorry to say it, but I think I might have to bail out of this. At least for an amount of time yet to be defined. I'm burnt out by real life issues I frankly just want to chainsaw massacre a very particular individual(s) for and feel like I won't have the energy to keep going for the moment.


If you would like, we could put your character on hold until you feel you have the time. Would you like that, or do you want to just bow out?

<Snipped quote by POOHEAD189>

Imagine not sleeping with a weapon right next to you at all times. For shame Raddek, for shame!


He IS the weapon! ... Well no, that's Beren's schtick.
Hidden 6 days ago Post by Lucius Cypher
Raw
Avatar of Lucius Cypher

Lucius Cypher Looking For Group

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

I've been feeling a bit better. I should see about getting a post up, and maybe even making a new character.
1x Like Like
Hidden 3 days ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Online

Hidden 3 days ago Post by DrRtron
Raw
Avatar of DrRtron

DrRtron Formerly Rtron

Member Online

Does Raddek still just have the long knife or did he buy a sword or something.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
GM
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Online

Does Raddek still just have the long knife or did he buy a sword or something.


He's just got his long knife still
Hidden 3 days ago Post by DrRtron
Raw
Avatar of DrRtron

DrRtron Formerly Rtron

Member Online

<Snipped quote by DrRtron>

He's just got his long knife still


Excellent, I know what Faeril is going to do
Hidden 1 day ago Post by DrRtron
Raw
Avatar of DrRtron

DrRtron Formerly Rtron

Member Online

Faeril has thrown a knife to Raddek and is trying to rouse the rest of the group, because there's a monster attacking and he feels that deserves more attention than it currently has!
Hidden 1 day ago Post by Fetzen
Raw
Avatar of Fetzen

Fetzen

Member Online

<Snipped quote by Fetzen>

If you would like, we could put your character on hold until you feel you have the time. Would you like that, or do you want to just bow out?


I'd be grateful if you could put Lorcan on hold for a while. I don't want to bow out, in fact I'm profoundly disliking even writing this very message, but I think I just need a break for a few weeks. I'm feeling mentally dead and find it hard to even try to produce good posts.

↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet