Hidden 10 mos ago Post by FunnyGuy
Raw
Avatar of FunnyGuy

FunnyGuy

Member Seen 7 hrs ago



Time: Late Morning
Location: River Port
Interactions: Dante @Alivefalling
Mentions: Raven @Tae and her weird friends.


Naruto and Sasuke? I forgot how much of a weeb the dude was on the downlow. Not like anyone would ever say shit to him dude since he’d just break your face. Darius had thought after hearing the comment. It was good to know they were both in agreement for once. That’s usually how the serious things played out. The brothers would be at odds concerning everything until shit hit the fan. It was surprising to see, like imagining oil easily mixing with water.

When Dante asked for the Slime Day special, Darius raised his right eyebrow. Dante, forever the pathfinder between the two. Grabbing a menu he listened to Dante continue commenting on the public execution.

“The boom ting?” Darius chuckled. “We gotta figure out what type of damage we can do first. I mean- Oh shit, the lobster’s cheap here! I might-” Darius’ attention jumped again, but this time to something that appeared to be more pressing. As the wind outside of the restaurant began to whistle, people left their seats to crowd the windows. Unlike Dante, Darius stared at those plastered by the window. He wondered if it was odd for the wind to blow so strongly and if it was a sign of something more terrifying. “Dante…” He observed as concerned expressions and exchanged whispers transitioned to people grabbing their possessions and beelining out of the restaurant without finishing their food..

“Looks like a nasty storm.” A fairy commented, shaking her head as she left.

“First Slime Day and now this?! We’re moving to the capital next season!” Another complained. Darius sighed. On a good note, not everyone made the decision to leave. His interest was piqued.

“Order me the lobster tail. I’m going to check whatever’s going on out there.” Darius got up out of his seat and took an unoccupied space at one of the windows towards the front of the restaurant. It was hard to see but he could see the column of air begin to form where the tide met the beach. A tornado? It’s starting from the ground though. Interestingly enough, there appeared to be a cluster of people out there. “Hey Dante, I think I might have found our Kakashi! Look close!”

3x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago 10 mos ago Post by FunnyGuy
Raw
Avatar of FunnyGuy

FunnyGuy

Member Seen 7 hrs ago



Time: Late Morning
Location: Maximus Estate
Interactions: Yuka @princess, Orias @Helo, Aiko @CitrusArms, Xavier @potter
Mentions:



There was a brief raising of the eyebrow when observing the words and the actions of the feline in the arms of the man who matched the description of the reported human amongst the group.
They were an odd group to begin with, so hearing the details of each member was troubling. It was like a bad joke. A human, dead prince, fashion designer, and a… His eyes shifted toward Aiko for a moment. They had not divulged anything about themselves, and had gotten this far? He didn't know whether or not to be impressed or insulted. The general did lean towards the latter with his slight scowl giving it away.

First, it was Xavier who stepped forward. The young man appeared as lost as he was confident, which made for an interesting sight. If you waste my time… His eyes were locked on him, like a predator that had chosen its prey. Then the wisps of electricity danced across his hands. The calm before the storm. The electricity began to crackle violently before shooting out into the carpet on either side of him.

Xavier had looked up at him but Augus’ eyes lingered on the two holes burned through the carpet. He would have been more excited if the human hadn’t destroyed his furniture with a smile on his face.

Orias stepping forward when he did helped him stop staring at the eyesores on the carpet that his wife would ask a thousand questions about. Having so many of his Sky Guard present within his home had been one of the most difficult negotiations he’d ever dealt with.
Where Xavier used action, Orias’s proof was in his words. He admitted to facts he hadn’t even been privy to, but the explanation did allow the general to see the bigger picture. There were still some questions about how his other two allies aided him, and there was no tangible evidence. Still, Orias’ humility was not something that could be easily performed. And there was the case of the human. The fourth member of their company had commented like that of a bard or muse but his personal cast sphere had begun to broadcast something.

A demon, the rare and foreign race within Avalia, brutally executed a human in the presence of Malthemoor soldiers. If anyone thought Augus looked angry before, the man was downright furious now. As the broadcast ended, Augus slammed his fist into his desk.

“Do you think I do not realize this? He shot back at Aiko. “The only kingdom that has agreed to aid the Sun Elf Kingdom is Ironhold. The rest are either weak or foolish. Allowing this to happen.” Augus finally stood up from his seat and moved around his table to face his guests without a table between them. “I already harbored a disgust for the lesser elves and orcs, but now we must deal with something just as vile that was never meant to exist here in the first place. We will not leave our enemies' lives in the hands of the cold and wilderness this time. I’ll purge them from this world myself if I must.” If he weren’t indoors he might have spit at the ground.

“Prince Orias Biren, as you claim to be. I will help you… but there are a few things I will make clear.” he stepped to Orias. “No more lies…” His eyes darted to Aiko “...or secrets.” His eyes returned to Orias’. “And we Avian City do not need praise for our actions. We’ve always had a higher calling compared to the rest of you terrestrials, for flight is in our nature. Lastly, what destination do you have in mind, prince?” Augus had always scoffed at such titles, finding them archaic.
5x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago 10 mos ago Post by Omni5876
Raw

Omni5876

Member Seen 10 mos ago

Time: 11 a.m.

Location: River Port Beach-Slime Day-Bath House

Interactions: @kazemitsu Kharne, @potter Rue, @Helo Bowyn

Mentions:, @princess Annya @FunnyGuy Kaleb @potter Saoirse [@thekingofchaos] Ismael

Equipment: Axes

Amas: 899

The humid heat of the bath was loosening muscles on Arn that the soldier did not know existed. He did, being a medic, of course, but he did not know they had been neglected on his body. Years spent in armor and with a travel pack strapped to your back tended to make you forget that muscles also needed relaxing. Despite these hardships, dwarves' were not all spartan living. The armor was actually crafted with comfort in mind. It was made of the lightest materials that offered the best protection. Royals and nobles enjoyed the protection of Mithril. Lesser people like himself was still afforded material that some would still adequate.

His introduction had earned him a name from the demi human as Ismael. The male had seemed to have an issue with Kaleb. Had the two also gotten into the sort of misunderstanding that Arn and the curly haired elf had? The big lizard known as Kharne seemed to find his medic profession useful and this encouraged the soldier that his place was not simply secured due to words on a letter. The young dward had worried that he would just be the token dwarf. However, he hoped that his skills were actually of use.

While in the tub, he suddenly found himself flanked by Kaleb and to his surprise, the red headed fiery elf that had introduced her knee to the street vendor’s family jewels. She had yelled earlier that the group talked too much and so the medic was surprised that she wanted to share the tub with them. Then again, he could not fault her for wanting to enjoy the relaxing warmth. There was something odd he could not quite place his finger on. Most elves behaved haughty and detached. Being grumpy and loud tended to be a dwarvish trait….or someone like Bowyn. He dared not look in her direction though, the red in his cheeks more than just from the hot water.

The young girl was covered enough to be sure, but the soldier had never had to sit so close to somebody like her. Dwarven women could even be called good looking but none came close to elves who were known for their ethereal beauty. Rue had been the first fairy he had seen and that race also seemed to generate artistic specimens. Despite his height, he sank deeper into the tub, even ignoring his beard that dipped into the water. He chanced a glance up at her and noticed that the lady seemed to be irritated. Soon he realized the reason. The curly haired elf seemed to have taken the red haired lass words as offense.

In truth, Arn could not follow. Entertainment was not something that dwarves concentrated too much on. Artistic release was their way to release stress. Dwarven artisans were truly inspired and the works they produced were hard to imagine came from the hearts and hands of a race that seems to hate everyone. Even the medic spent his days reading medical journals and other subjects. His quest for being the best prepared medic had landed his eyes on tomes ancient and almost forgotten. Then, there was always the taverns, where copious amounts of liquor were sure to flow. Thus, this talk of main character and such was lost on the dwarf who merely looked from one speaker to the next. Kaleb was using words he did not recognize.

Why was being a main character so important to them? Should he interject his own opinion? Whatever the case, it seemed like the curly headed elf meant disrespect in his words. The tone in which he said certain things seemed like a barbed arrow. Arn was no knight in shiny armor but he could at least ask Kaleb to show more property towards a lady. Then again, would in doing so, offend Saoirse? After all, the girl had shown she could take care of herself. The poor medic did not know what to do.

Thankfully, the dragon born spoke up to keep the peace. Chastising them all as if they were children. Though compared to the lizard’s size and probable life experiences, they were. Arn had seen much fighting in his life but it basically was part of his culture. A part that the medic did not want to normalize. He understood where the warning was coming from and looking at the three around him in the tub, felt a slight twinge of sadness. Would any of them pay the final price in this upcoming war?

The mysterious look that passed between Kaleb and Kharne made Arn wonder. Why were they trying to keep an elf hidden? It was true that royals or those of high standing would be likely targets but as far as he knew, the curly haired elf had not implied any sort of nobility standing. But certainly Kaleb’s way of speaking to people spoke of a certain privilege. Like the red headed girl, this elf also seemed to be out of place. Even spoiled royals did not act this way. It was almost as if the young lad believed himself better than anybody else. His musings were interrupted by the almost growling voice of the big mercenary.

Thanks to his quick disclosure, the young dwarf now knew that the giant lizard was a well versed veteran of the battle field. Mercenaries seldom lived long. The fact that Kharne was able to survive two score years meant that the mercenary was skilled in survival. During the Slime Day events, Arn was able to appreciate how the big lizard’s body moved effortlessly and efficiently. The dragon born was literally a killing machine. He was sure that Princess Annya or whoever had hired the mercenary, was quite aware of the asset such a being brought to the fighting power of the party he was in.

Suddenly, his own experiences came into play. At first, Arn had not paid much attention to the sounds of the transmission as he thought it might be something relating to the Slime Day festivities. Probably, somebody announcing this or the other but certain key words caught his ear. Humans? Demons? The dwarf sat up from his position trying to listen.

None of that mattered when the screams began. Having cared for the wounded and maimed for two decades, the medic did not need his experience to let him know when a person was in pain. Excruciating pain at that. Such pain is laced with a sort of manic desperation when all reason leaves to be replaced by the basic need to survive. Every instinct in his body urged him to act. His body filled with adrenaline as his stocky body jumped up and out of the tub with a speed not proportional to his body. His hearing sharpened almost feeling the pain the other person was feeling. Perhaps it was an instinct that all people who have experienced a battlefield had as Kharne immediately rush out of their tent.

Other screams of onlookers soon began to form a sickening cacophony of terror. Arn reached the tent flap, having grabbed only his pants and his axes. As he rushed through the threshold he was greeted by a gust of wind that almost knocked him on his ass. Sand and debris began to swirl around as the screams continued. Blinking and covering his eyes he soon noted the beginnings of a tornado and something in the middle of it. Was that… Was that a person?. “By Novldir’s Hammer”. His brown eyes went wide.

Where they being under attack? But that did not make sense. Elemental magic was something only….only humans could do. Realization hit him as hard as the beach furniture was hitting the walls of the nearest buildings as the tornado continued to form. Having come just behind Kharne he noticed that he was shouting to the red haired member of their group. Wait…did that mean that there was humans in their party?

His eyes began to widen as he remembered Kharne’s scolding of Kaleb. The secrecy in which they all behaved. He looked back towards all three who had shared the tub with him. Where they all human? They did behave strangely and spoke with strange words.

Once more his glance fell on the swirly vortex. The dwarf did notice that it was coming from the direction the princess and other ladies along with Bowyn had been. Suddenly, he noticed Bowyn kneeling down….over Rue? A sudden urgency welled inside Arn. He saw the princess rush over to the tornado yelling something that was being lost in the roar of the increasing wind. His concern for the princess was not as strong as what he felt for the white haired fairy. Why was this? Was it because, even briefly, he had spent more time with the two winter fairies than the princess? Or was it something else?

His body moved on its own as his short legs pushed against the sand and rushed over to Bowyn’s side. “Bowyn….what happened? Please let me take a look.” He offered, concern permeating his voice. He had almost pushed the winter fairy lad out of the way but even in this emergency situation, the medic had the presence of mind to not surprise a person that would lead to being harmed himself.
5x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by 13org
Raw
Avatar of 13org

13org Stay fresh!

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



Time: Dusk => Evening
Location: Desert
Interactions: Rosaria @Potter , Jomari @baraquiel, Mikazuki @Tae, Uzul @dragonpiece, Kuroi @hide on mana
Mentions:



Nuallán couldn't help but let out an amused, mischievous grin as he heard Jomari's reply, going as far as letting out a very discreet chuckle as he watched his reaction, getting away from him. Things only got even more amusing when Rosaria mentioned that, much to Jomari's own dismay, Jomari was a Geomancer. The desert he hated so much was, in fact, the element he should be more attuned with.

While it was true that Jomari had a very sharp tongue and didn't seem to have an ounce of respect towards others, it was undeniable that Nuallán was indeed finding his reactions entertaining. Especially after provoking him a bit. Regardless of how disrespectful Jomari was and how amusing it was to provoke him, Nuallán knew well that the trip through the desert was far from over and if he had any intentions of protecting his mistress and her guests should any danger arise, he would need every single bit of energy he could save. Besides, due to his position as Lady Rosaria's butler, Nuallán had to maintain his reputation as spotless and impeccable as his very image, something which would be hard to do if he made an habit of provoking Jomari.




As the sun began setting and the evening began, much to Nuallán's surprise, the temperature began to rapidly drop. While at first it was a good thing, a well deserved break from the heat, as the last bit of heat that the sand trapped from the scorching sun began to dissipate, the cool and refreshing climate began to get dangerously cold as the temperature showed no signal of stabilizing, instead only getting colder and colder.

It was only after much insistence from Rosaria and Mikazuki that Nuallán accepted to leave the first watch to them and it was only after they mentioned that they had some catching up to do that he reluctantly, accepted. He knew how close Rosaria and Mikazuki were and while it was his job to protect them, he didn't want to deny them some alone time for themselves.

Unfortunately, a small moment of carelessness was all it was needed for a disaster to happen. All it took was for Nuallán to let them have the first watch, give them a few hours of alone time for them to talk to their hearts content... Nuallán shouldn't have agreed with letting both of them taking the first watch, he should have been secretly watching them or at least he shouldn't had let his guard down and slept... But he didn't. For the first time, he had failed.

The moment he opened his eyes, still inside the tent, he knew there was something wrong. Even though he was undeniably tired as he laid down to sleep, he knew that Rosaria and Mikazuki would have to wake him up after some time for him to take the second watch. The moment they didn't, his brain refused to let him sleep even a second more and instead, made him wake up with an adrenaline rush.

Almost tearing the tent apart as he rushed outside with his sword already unsheathed, Nuallán quickly looked around him. The moment his eyes met Rosaria's bow, laid in the sand, Nuallán's heart sank. He felt his chest, his throat and his heart tightening as he frantically looked around, a deep sense of dread overcoming him as he saw the footsteps on the sand, each one of them going to a different direction. He had no way of knowing which one of them had taken Rosaria, no way of knowing what would happen to her.

Nuallán opened his mouth to try to speak, to warn the others but no sound came out. Instead, he simply let out a loud whistle, loud enough to echo through the empty desert as he looked to Jomari, Uzul and Kuroi. The calm expression and the pleasant smile that could always be found on Nuallán's face were gone, giving way to a cold expression unlike any other that Nuallán had made before and eyes that were enough to make anyone have nightmares.

Still without uttering a single word, Nuallán simply turned towards Uzul, Kuroi and Jomari as he pointed towards one of the group of footprints.

"...We split. I will go after those." Nuallán said as he pointed towards one group of footprints, his voice shaking in a low, menacing growl and his hand clearly trembling with anger and hatred as he did so. It seemed as if every second that passed, Nuallán grew more impatient and nervous.

Raising his sword, Nuallán quickly turned his wrists, making the reflection on the blade of his sword flash, waiting for two seconds and then doing it again.

"Flash once should you find Rosaria, twice if you find Mikazuki, thrice if you find both. Flash once and hold if you are going back to the camp with only one of them safe. Twice and hold if going back with both of them safe. Hold twice if going back by yourselves." he explained, telling them a simple and direct code to communicate with each other.

Without saying anything more, Nuallán turned towards the direction one group of footprints went and began walking at first, then trotting and finally running. It took a few moments for him to pick up speed, given how unfamiliar he was with the terrain but after a few seconds, when he seemed to finally get accustomed with the sand, he began running at full speed.
8x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Tae
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Tae

Tae

Member Seen 2 days ago




Time: Morning
Location: The Harem
Interactions: @Alivefalling Barboda @princess Helio @Infinite Cosmos Tesoro @Helo Nym @Potter Tigerlily @FunnyGuy “Two Lesser Known Twins”
Mentions:
Equipment:




The tides seemed to be turning in their favor now as Lizzie watched the turtle demon get taken down and Barboda take out the others that were trying to board. Tigerlily dove into the water to drown those still alive there while Nym climbed across to the other ship. Helio was locked in battle with Rellen and Lizzie decided it was time to board their ship. She followed after Nym and had planned to help with Rellen, but the sight she witnesses with Nym was impressive yet also shocking. "Remind me to never get on his bad side." She said to no one in particular.

She then looked to the hatch that led below the deck and knew that's where she would find Vellen. Of course there was still the risk of there being others down there as Barboda had detected. She was willing to bet it wasn't crew, however, as they likely would have emerged by now to save the ship. "We've almost won, lads and lassies! The other bastard disappeared down below, I say we find him." She said with a grin to her crew before heading down the ladder.
5x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Mole
Raw
Avatar of Mole

Mole

Member Seen 18 days ago

T I M E : M O R N I N G
L O C A T I O N : M Y R I A M O R P L A Z A
I N T E R A C T I O N S : C A E L A N , S O P H I E , L E A F , S L I C K
T A G S : @Princess, @Alivefalling, @FunnyGuy, @Helo
E Q U I P M E N T : W A T E R F L A S K , W A Y F I N D E R , T R A N S M I S S I O N B R A C E L E T , B A T H I N G S U I T





In shock, Aurora’s hand slipped away from Slick and cupped inside her other. Both hands nestled at her bosom. Her mouth was closed and trembling a small mindful prayer to keep her calm. She could see the magic, the light, and the darkness. A void devouring the innocent. She could taste the emptiness.

The weakness of humanity lit up the sky, as the light of a precious soul was put out. She could feel the energy being taken from her as an empathetic wave to life itself. Her eyes closed, not wishing to see the dazzle in the sky, any longer.

A breath escaped her, and in all the darkness that she had known her entire life, murder was the darkest she had ever known. She thought of her dream. She thought of the elf in the jungle. She thought of the cast from when she still resided within the kingdom’s walls.

Aurora slowly lowered her hands, letting out a calmer, more resided breath. She opened her eyes and cast them over the lights of all in her party, “We should skip gambling and head back to the inn.” Her voice was solemn and serious, thankful she had managed to keep everyone together.

It was one less thing she had to consider, amongst all the dilemmas, had just taken their first breath inside of her worries.
5x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by princess
Raw
GM
Avatar of princess

princess

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Time: Morning
Location:Avian City
Interactions:@Potter Xavier @Helo Orias @CitrusArms Aiko @FunnyGuy Augus
Equipment: Dress and thigh-high socks(Slits on the inner sides of the sleeves), Black boots, Pouch with amas, Lipstick, Mysterious bag of fun drugs


Yuka frowned when she was set down but stood back nonetheless. Even though it had been obvious what was about to happen, she still leaped high into the air, eyes wide with surprise at the crack of the lightning bolts. A grin crossed her face as her face and she giggled at her own fear. She sat herself down on the floor pretzel-legged as Koldar started speaking soon after Xavier’s talent show.

She tilted her head. He was really going far with this whole prince lie, stating that he was not worthy due to abandoning his kingdom and whatnot. At first, she wondered why he would say that, but then she realized it was probably some next-level thinking. If he acted like he was all humble and honest, then the bird boy would lap up the bullshit. He’s smart for sure. I love a man who’s quick on his feet! She sure hoped the Commander was going to pick the latter option as if they went to his siblings, they’d obviously know he wasn’t their dead prince

That was when the cast sphere started up. Yuka’s glance flickered to it quickly as some strange creature appeared, yammering about as he had a human captive. She scrambled to her feet and put her hands over Xavier’s eyes as they started to rip the human apart. However, her eyes stayed glue to the broadcast, her expression simply slightly curious. ” Well. What was that thing?”She asked once it ended. She moved her hands away from Xavier’s eyes once it was over.

It seemed Augus was willing to help them under a few conditions. She decided to let “Prince Orias Biren” keep up his charade and answer the bird. She simply tilted her head over Xavier’s shoulder to ask him, “Are you alright?”
3x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago 10 mos ago Post by princess
Raw
GM
Avatar of princess

princess

Member Seen 2 hrs ago





Time: Morning
Location: Myriamor Plaza- Summer Harvest Festival
Interactions: Caelan @Alivefalling Slick @FunnyGuy Aurora @Mole
Equipment:Clothing,Backpack, Sketchbook with drawings, various drawing supplies, iPhone, charging cable, strawberry pocky, earphones, and a pouch with two rations of food, water flask, a bar of soap and a few other portable hygienic products.


Sophie had looked up from her position in the pool at the sound of a bizarre, layered voice. Her smile faded as they spoke. There was a person captured in the hands of … monsters? She bit her lip with rising anxiety as it introduced itself as a demon named Pride. A scream caught in her throat and she climbed out of the pool and forward toward the broadcast as if she could stop what then occurred. Her pupils dilated and she covered her mouth as she witnessed the human be torn. She wanted to tear her gaze away but she felt frozen.

The sheer fear that the poor person must have felt broke Sophie’s heart. She couldn’t imagine the pain he was feeling. It was an agonizing few moments. No one deserves to die like that. How could anyone want to do that..? She knew she was going to hear that human’s screams in her dreams at night for weeks. Maybe months. Sophie couldn’t get over how awful she felt for them. That was what was coming for them? For her? Caelan? Jomari? Her knees unbuckled as she lowered to the ground and buried her face in her palms, crying in terror and shock.
3x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Th3King0fChaos
Raw
Avatar of Th3King0fChaos

Th3King0fChaos The Weird

Member Online



Time: Bath time (~11:00 a.m.)
Location: Riverport - The Baths -> River Port Beach
Interactions: Kharne, Bane of the Meek @Kazemitsu, Arn, Slime Connoisseur @Omni5876, Kaleb, The Trickstar @FunnyGuy, and Saoirse, the Liminal @potter
Mentions:
Armor:
A full suit of Steel Half Plate & a
Steel Targe
Steel Half Plate
Weapon(s):
Steel Longsword

Inventory: A rogue-ish set of clothing, his dog tags, and a set of faux demihuman Wolf ears, a Ring of Disguise, two rations of food, water flask, a bar of soap and a few other portable hygienic products.



After Kaleb seemed to have taken to Ismael's introduction he seemed to have asked for everyone else's introductions. As it seemed Kaleb wanted to know more about Kharne, so he asked him to start what would have been a supposed train of introductions. As Kharne gave his introduction as before, Ismael realized he had not really given much about himself, again, at this point he thinks no one will know much else about him. Ismael almost laughed at this, but something completely took him away from it, another announcement.

Ismael had watched it, as he and everyone witnessed the horrific quartering of a person. Ismael had no clue why that happened, why would they do that to someone, and how did they procure a Human? Ismael had thoughts about why and why not they were only able to summon so many people. So to see one taken and then quartered, that meant one of their strongest Light elves was taken and killed. Now they knew what humans looked like, so that meant it would be much harder to hide without this magic, and they would probably know it.

Ismael was disgusted, but he didn't lose a single bit of his nerves. To do that would mean they would fall into their trap, Ismael knew that but it seemed a few didn't know that, or they did but were unable to control themselves. As everyone began noticing the intense winds that were being created. And almost on cue, Kharne yelled for everyone to get up and out. Ismael knew what was happening, Raven seemed to have lost all control, and they needed to try and stop her. She was not only a danger to herself but now to those around her and this entire city. If this persists, the Sins will be on this city in no time, and this city will most likely burn in their crusade to find the rest of the humans and the Light Elves who scattered.

Ismael leaped out of the water as he began putting on his clothing and his boots. Within a minute Ismael had already put on his clothing and boots, with the same efficiency seen by a seasoned soldier, yet he was not going to don his armor, it would take too long with the time sensitivity of the situation. As Ismael grabbed his longsword and grabbed his armor by the many leather straps within that hold it all together, he left the bathhouse and made his way to the scene, the area that was in the center of a tornado was a good start.
4x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Helo
Raw
Avatar of Helo

Helo Wonderlust King

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



Time: Morning
Location: River Port-Beach
Interactions: Arn@Omni5876, Rue @Potter, Eris and “Valerie”(Raven)@Tae, Annya @princess, and Inori @Shard
Equipment: 1 hunting knife, a flask of alcohol, a backpack, small tent, blanket, waterskin, rope, fire starting kit, lightmaker, cooking pot, a bar of soap, some drugs; skaula (8 grams) and zemak (a bit less than an ounce), rolling papers, and 191 amas.




Bowyn didn’t even bother to hide his groan as Annya began trying to talk to Raven. As if talking to a storm could stop its destruction. He glared over at the light elf princess, the one who was supposedly old and powerful, who had helped summon humans here, and who was the one responsible for keeping them under control. Raven was building a tornado, causing a storm that was only building power and that with time had the potential to bring death and destruction to River Port. The fact that she wasn’t knocking the wind out of that storm, out of Raven herself, immediately was both baffling and infuriating.

And she expected him to drag Rue off, by himself, in the midst of a tornado?

“Annya. STOP HER.” Bowyn shouted, desperate anger evident in his voice. He struggled as the barrier of ice continued to warp and crack. Everything was so loud. There were so many people on or near the beach. This could not continue. This was a town, not some dark elf infested war zone and they had no right to bring this here.

Annya was out there rambling on about breathing exercises again. The strange blue guy was just standing there mumbling about how he didn’t know the demon Pride. The last thing he needed to see right now was Arn, but there the dwarf was running up out of almost nowhere.

“Arn.” He hissed under his breath. Bowyn’s concentration was slipping, chunks of ice were being dislodged and flying off and away from him. But Arn was concerned, it was written all over his face. He was also a medic. Arn had to help Rue, right, this was what medics did. And dwarves were strong, Bowyn couldn’t carry Rue out of here, but Arn could.

“It’s the heat. You’ll get her out of here, right? Help Rue.” Bowyn stood up from Rue and locked eyes with Arn. He had to trust him; there weren’t many options and time was running out. He couldn’t just leave Annya and Eris in the middle of a tornado, and with Inori who they’d yet to figure out if he was friend or foe. He couldn’t leave while so many other people might get hurt, or worse.

Bowyn stood up, looked away from Arn, gave the dwarf a small amount of trust, and continued forward in the same direction as Annya. His ice moved with him, protecting him and the elf, his increased focus barely holding it together. But it was his backup plan, to throw it at the human with everything he had if Annya couldn’t get this under control. Inori didn’t seem to be helping, and he knew next to nothing about Eris. Someone had to help and he couldn’t just do nothing.

“Heat up her air, dry it out, help stop the storm.” Bowyn spoke with more control and tried offering a way to buy more time before Raven lost all control over this.
3x Like Like 1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Tae
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Tae

Tae

Member Seen 2 days ago




Time: Morning
Location: Beach
Interactions: @Helo Bowyn @princess Annya, @Potter Rue, @Shard Inori, @Omni5876 Arn
Mentions:
Outfits:
Eris New Outfit
Raven New Outfit






Chaos. Pure, wonderful chaos. A small part of Eris was giddy at the nightmare that was starting, but she didn't allow it to show. Annya was struggling, she'd lost control of the situation and Eris wondered how it made the woman feel. Things weren't going according to plan and even better, Annya may have to kill one of her precious humans. How marvelous. Perhaps, though, now was the proper time to show how useful she could be. The elven princess had instructed her to make sure others stayed safe as she advanced towards the tornado. Bowyn was doing a decent job at shielding them all, but she could tell it was straining. The demon was no help and she wasn't entirely surprised. They tended to thrive off of chaos as well.

It was then that Arn appeared, showing quite a bit of concern for Rue. "I can shield us all while you and Arn get Rue out of here!" She yelled at the winter fairy, but it was no use as he told Arn to take Rue. "Bowyn, listen to Annya! Don't make me-" He started advancing just like Annya did and irritation rose in Eris. Okay, I guess you're going to make me. She thought as she sneered at the back of his head. She then called upon her magic and opened a portal to the inn directly in front of Bowyn's face. She then pulled the portal towards herself to engulf Bowyn in it before dropping it then turning to Arn and Rue.

"Your turn! Make sure she's alright! I also apologize for the likely pissed Bowyn!" Eris said as she created another portal into the inn and enveloped Arn and Rue with it. She could see Bowyn through this portal and she knew she was risking having him come charging through it as she transported Arn and Rue, but she was willing to risk it.

Meanwhile, Raven continued her panicked sobbing as Annya's words hadn't quite hit her yet. She knew she needed to calm down, but the scene of that human being torn apart kept playing over and over again in her mind. The sound had been sickening and she felt on the verge of vomiting. How could someone be so cruel? Why had she been brought into this world?

Finally Annya's words reached her and slowly, so agonizingly slowly, Raven opened her eyes. She looked at the woman responsible for her being here and she felt a brief moment of anger. How dare she?! Raven wanted to scream at her, to ask her why her kind had been so selfish. None of these humans asked for this, they didn't deserve it. Then the word home hit her. Annya was offering to find her a way home. Suddenly she remembered this was offered in the beginning as well. The DID have a choice and Raven had chosen to stay. Would she have stayed if she knew the true horrors she was going to witness? She was unsure, but this thought slowly brought her back to her senses.

Slowly, the winds began to die and Raven began floating back down. Her feet hit the sand and Raven collapsed into it on her knees. Her arms crossed over her body as she hugged herself tightly. She let out a wailing sob after attempting to take a deep breath. The winds had died down significantly, though there was still a breeze swirling now gently around Raven. The danger had passed, however, and Raven just needed to keep calm.

4x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Helo
Raw
Avatar of Helo

Helo Wonderlust King

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



Time: Morning
Location: Aboard The Harem
Interactions: Tigerlily @Potter, Tesoro@Infinite Cosmos, Lizzie @Tae, Barboda @Alivefalling, Helio @princess, and a rival ship and her crew @FunnyGuy
Equipment: A cutlass, 2 knives and a dagger strategically hidden, a spyglass, a wayfinder, pouch of amas, various jewelry.




Teeth did as they were made to do, ripping and tearing away at flesh. Screams of the prey meant nothing, as only the sound pumping blood that echoed within his ears drowned out all else. Chunks of meat were torn away, barely chewed, and swallowed. But the shark’s hunger still cried out for more. His wild eye locked onto Helio just as his teeth tore through the wrist of the fallen dark elf. Bones made a crunching sound as teeth turned the severed hand into food.

The part of him that was shark looked up at Helio, who floated just out of reach and only saw prey. He felt the rush of adrenalin as it desired to chase, and tear, and consume. The part that was Nym looked at Helio and saw his crewmate, seized control of the now somewhat satiated shark, and bottled it back up. He gave a blood-soaked grin at the fairy and waved what remained of Rellen’s hand at him.

“Hungry?” He asked of the fairy and the captain who had also boarded the ship. Nym covered his mouth with his free hand as he let out a loud belch before tossing the remains of Rellen’s hand aside. All at once the sensation of burning took hold, everywhere his skin had been touched by Rellen’s dark magic was left charred and raw. The sharp pain was exhilarating and strong enough to hold focus and keep the shark bottled up because nothing around him smelled of the sea, only of blood. It dripped from his teeth and coated much of his skin, pooled around the mangled elf, and clung to others on the ship, but that couldn’t be all of it.

“Do you smell that? So much blood.” He closed his eye and lifted his head high as if this was a rapturous experience. The shark wanted more of it, wanted to seek out the source of the scent and continue its mission to devour. He opened his eye again as Lizzie made her way beneath the hatch, the scent rolling up from below deck as she did so. He took a step towards the hatch as it opened, the source of the alluring scent, and a greater focus on the agony in his skin at the slighted movement.

There was the pain. There was the scent of blood. Both were strong, both pulled at his focus and tore at his natures. Nym the pirate wanted to finish the battle, to loot and celebrate. The shark wanted to continue to feed, it didn’t care who was the crew and who was the enemy. Nym trusted in his own loyalty, and kept his focus on the pain, fighting the bloodlust. There wasn’t much left to do, and leaving the captain to face whatever was down there alone was not an option.
3x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Omni5876
Raw

Omni5876

Member Seen 10 mos ago

Time: 11 a.m.

Location: Beach in Riverport

Interactions: @potter Rue, @Helo Bowyn, @Tae Eris

Mentions:, @princess Annya @potter Saoirse @kazemitsu Kharne,

Equipment: Axes

Amas: 899

In plain view of every eye of Riverport, a human, the only being able to harness the powers of the elemental forces of Avalia, hung amidst a raging vortex of gale force winds. Some stared transfixed at something many of them had not seen in their mortal lives. Perhaps only a few of the long lived elves had even witnessed such power. Some ran away in fear, others, such as the big lizard Kharne and the princess of the light elves Annya, actually ran towards the chaos.

Arn’s eyes were only fixed in Rue. Her porcelain skin beaded with sweat and a white tinge that was not her usual snow pure tone. He knelt next to the fairy lass. His knees first touching the melting snow, something that perplexed him for a second before he realized or inferred that Bowyn, another winter fairy, probably possessed the ability to generate such a substance, even in this tropical climate. The snow was not deep enough and soon his knees felt the familiar sandy floor.

The furious winds around them still did not drown out Bowy’s animosity at saying his name. The medic turned to the winter lad, who was desperately trying to keep up a frosty wall that kept on being assailed by the dangerous winds, bits and pieces crumbling off. The dwarf store a glance at the floating human. Was that one of the girls who had been in the beach with the princess? The white haired one? Remembering the greeting she had given him the time he had run into the princess and the Red headed fire sprite the night before, perhaps it made sense that the girls inner turmoil would manifest itself.

Even despite the scene before them of a power that had not been seen in Avalia for thousands of years and only been read in books found in dusty tomes, Arn was more surprised at Bowyn’s declaration to help Rue. The young soldier’s surprised look solidified into one that showed determination. He nodded to Bowyn that he understood the task.

When the winter lad turned his back to Arn it was the single most sign of trust that had ever been placed upon him. Even those he had saved in the battlefield had not trusted him with their lives. They had been grateful yes but none had ever put their lives in his hands as Bowyn was trusting Rue’s into his. The dwarf took a deep breath of determination.

His fingers dung into the sand under Rue’s body. She was light, as light as the unique snowflakes found in her homeland. Even with strong legs to propel him forward, the sand made his retreat a bit precarious. He had to hug the maiden against his chest. Despite the snow that Bowyn had produced, Arn could feel Rue’s skin was warm. His quick mind discerned that a winter fairy such as her might not have acclimatizes enough to the tropical climate. “Heat Stroke” he huffed as he moved away from the winds and the shrapnel flying around.

It was only then that he noticed the other elf lady with red hair and green dress. Arn remembered her being with Bowyn and Kaleb last night. She started talking to Bowyn about taking care of Rue. The Winter lad stubborn as always moved away from the elf lady. The young soldier had not time to watch them quarrel as he walked away.

A medic’s first job was to evacuate the wounded from the X. He spotted a nearby building. It had been a place for Slime Day participants to get refreshments. He was making progress towards it when he heard Eris call out “Your turn.” He looked back in time to see a ring rushing towards him. In a instant, his next step landed on hard wooden floors rather than shifty sand. It took him a second to figure out what was happening. The ring disappeared and he was inside the Inn where all of them had breakfast earlier that day.

He noticed Bowyn, a few feet away. The medic shook his head. He would never understand magic. His people had a healthy dose of distrust in it and after experiencing first the whirlwind and now the portaling, he could not blame them. Still, rue was his first priority. Spotting the bar, he moved towards it. A few people crouched behind it too as a few of the windows that looked out to the beach had been shattered by the strong winds. “Excuse me” He told them. Nobody questioned what he was doing or why he had an unconscious lady in his arms.

The soldier moved to settle Rue behind the counter. As gentle as a dream he set her down, taking care to not fold a wing under her. Then he located some cold drinks and placed them on either side of Rue’s neck, where her arteries were. He also placed some under her armpits. Looking around, he found some towels and placed one under Rue’s head and a few more to elevate the legs. This done, he chanced look over the edge of the counter. Immediately he had to duck back again as a flying piece of something shot into the room crashing behind them.
Taking Rue’s hand into his he began to massage her palm with thumb and fore fingers trying to facilitate blood flow. Hopefully the cold packs he had placed would soon begin to cool her off. “Come on Rue” He whispered to her, encouragingly. The soldier risked another glance over the counter at the scene before them. He looked around the counter to Bowy. “Don’t do anything rash. Rue needs you alive.” Though he knew that the best bet of survival was to somehow bring the white haired girl under control.

Bowyn was not somebody to take things laying down or forced to do anything he did not want to do. Being forced into the Inn by the elven lady was not going to sit well with him. “Do what you must, just please be careful” He remembered Eris apologizing for the probability of Bowyn being pissed off. “Oh that lady has no idea…” Suddenly he had a realization. “Where the hell is the wolf?” Arn was sure that Rue would be deathly worried about the canine companion of hers. With a raging storm outside and demons running amok the dwarf hoped the wolf would be ok. "Well, shit..." was the only thing he could say looking down at the poor winter lass.
5x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago 10 mos ago Post by princess
Raw
GM
Avatar of princess

princess

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Time:Morning
Location: The Harem
Interaction:@Tae Lizzie@HeloNym @Tae Faye
Equipment:Black coat with fur trim on the hood, dark-colored, plain male clothing, sword with unbreaking and return enchantments, strength enchanted gloves, 2 medium red potions, hygiene products, timeteller, wayfinder, transmission bracelet, a flask, standard backpack, and an ama pouch with 1800 amas.


Helio grimaced a little at Nym as he offered up the hand of the fallen elf. The isolated limb gave him a sense of deja vu he really did not want. Once upon a time, he would have screamed at the sight of someone getting eaten alive. It somehow felt as if it was something he had seen often. "No, no. Uh. You go ahead and get that protein in, Nym." He told him, waving the demihuman off to finish his meal. Nym went on to thoroughly enjoy the scene of blood in the air. "If you think that's a good high, you should try mixing ubara and-"Helio began to say, but let his words falter as he noticed Lizzie join them, announcing that the victory was in reach. She made her way below the deck and it seemed that Nym was going to do the same. "Slow down, darling! Let us catch up!"He called after Lizzie. Helio's wings slowed their movements as he let himself fall, his feet hitting the wood with a thud.

Just as he went to follow, his transmission bracelet began to vibrate on his wrist. Helio stared at it. Bastian wasn't one to call out of the blue. He held down the button and felt his breath stop short upon seeing the translucent screen of the teal-haired fairy before his eyes. Her frightened expression made him clench his fists. "Faye."He breathed at the same time she had said his name. He reached his hand toward the screen as if he could do something. Someone was moving toward her. "Faye! Faye run!" He cried in panic. The screen zapped away as quickly as it had appeared. His pupils dilated as he watched a hand go over her mouth. He began jamming at the button, desperately trying to call her back, but no one answered. "Fucking hell!"

He groaned and glanced at the ladder. Helio knew he couldn't abandon his crewmates, but they had to finish this up fast. Then he had to beg them to change course for Roshmi. Otherwise, he was going to have to figure out a way to sustain flight for a really long distance. Though part of him had given up on himself, this war, and everything going on... He wasn't going to give up on Faye. If he couldn't save his brother, he'd save the love of Echo's life. Helio hastily made his way down the ladder prepared to get this over with as fast as possible.
4x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Potter
Raw
Avatar of Potter

Potter

Member Seen 1 day ago

Rue


Time: Morning
Location: The Inn
Interaction: @Omni5876Arn @Helo Bowyn
Equipment: Small backpack, two knives, rations, water flask, hygiene products, new outfit


The sensation of cold startled Rue. It was different from the blazing hot sun that blasted her with its unforgiving rays. Snow, something she coveted, was blanketing her. Loud voices, mixed with hysterical laughter, screams and yells, sobs and cries, were mixed together. She wasn’t sure what was going on, but the familiar cold was comforting. Another voice, this one panic stricken, reached her too. Rue tried to open her eyes and found it difficult. Why was her heart rate so high? The blazing sun, roaring wind, and the coldness all dissipated and she slammed onto a hard surface. She gasped with panic and pain and gazed around. Where did the beach go? Did they run her in here and drop her?

The chaos in the air was unmistakable. People were running, shouting about a demon, and a tornado? In the distance with blurry vision, Rue noticed a red haired elf gazing at her. She turned to see Arn and Bowyn at her side, looking concerned. ”Bowyn, Arn; what’s going on?” She touched the snow around her that began melting due to the heat and recognized its work. The soft pillow behind her was unfamiliar and she noticed the cold drinks under her armpits and next to her neck. She smiled up at the two; then watched with surprise and concern when a giant wolf leaped down the steps and bounded over to her. It instantly snuggled up against her legs and stared at her with big, worried eyes. ”What happened to you?”

Rue smiled and reached for his head, causing him to move forward so she could pat his head. ”Just a little fun in the sun, don’t worry.” Rue knew he wasn’t convinced and swallowed hard, turning to the other two for an explanation. Her skin felt cooler and she could feel her heartbeat relaxing.
3x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago 10 mos ago Post by Potter
Raw
Avatar of Potter

Potter

Member Seen 1 day ago

Saoirse

Time: Morning
Location: Beach
Interactions:
Mentions: @princess Annya @Tae Raven “Valerie”/Eris




Saoirse came running into the scene, huffing. She struggled to catch her breath. The tornado around Raven was diminishing before and she felt relief fill her. She ran forward and pushed through the crowd and didn’t care who she knocked down. All she cared about was getting to Raven. The horrified screams of the human chilled her spine. She had seen some fucked up shit but nothing like this. Violence didn’t faze her too much, but she knew Raven wouldn’t handle it well and had immediately changed and ran out, not needing to be told twice. What had been with the Hunger Games like presentation anyways? Fucking copycats.

Saoirse flipped over the ice barrier that diminished and passed the red eared elf she didn’t trust and then Annya. ”Raven!” Though her appearance was different, her voice was not. Saoirse skidded to a halt. Saoirse collapsed at her side, pulling her into a tight, protective hug. She rubbed her back and dried her tears with her shirt. ”It’s okay now little bird, it’s okay. I won’t let that happen to you. I swear on my life, you’ll be okay.” Saoirse then glanced up at Annya with a stony expression as if to say ‘you should cover us’ then turned back to Raven. The last thing they needed was anyone trying to come at Raven while she calmed down.
4x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Potter
Raw
Avatar of Potter

Potter

Member Seen 1 day ago

Xavier

Time: Morning
Location: Avian City
Interactions: @Helo Orias, @CitrusArms Aiko, @princess Yuka, @FunnyGuy Augus
Xavier’s Equipment: His sword, and
outfit



Xavier noticed the smoke emanating from the carpet and glanced down. He noticed the holes and grimaced when he looked at Augus. He opened his mouth to apologize when an image of a horrifying monster and human appeared. He stared with horror and then found his view blocked. Yuka came up behind him and covered his eyes. Unfortunately he found it difficult to block out the screams and shivered. He’d heard men dying, but nothing quite like this.

Xavier tensed as he realized that could be him. He glanced at his companions with wide eyes. It couldn’t be only him, what about those who aided humans? He swallowed and pulled Yuka into a hug, worried she was traumatized from the horrible scene she must have seen. Not only that, but he felt it to be a duty to protect her and the other’s. He listened to both Prince Orias and Augus but remained silent. Xavier remained impassive with a fire in his eyes. That horrible monster would pay for what it had done. He wanted to make sure that other humans didn’t die either. The “Dark Elves” must be afraid of the humans otherwise they wouldn’t be hunting them down. What a bunch of cowards. He despised cowards. Xavier scowled as he waited for what came next and shook with anger at the injustice.
2x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Helo
Raw
Avatar of Helo

Helo Wonderlust King

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



Time: Morning
Location: Myriamor Plaza
Interactions: Slick@FunnyGuy, Aurora@Mole, Sophie@princess, Caelen@Alivefalling,
Equipment: The clothes on his back and a pouch of amas.




Leaf kept a close eye on the humans and Aurora as they seemed more than ready to leave the swimming area. For the most part, they all looked just about as afraid as he was, except for Slick, who looked a little calmer than the rest, and who shoved Caelen into the pool. There was an audible crack as water began to circle from beneath the water that began to drain.

Not good, he thought. The last thing they needed was for the humans to be sucked down beneath a pool, he knew the damn things were no good. And look at that, cracking at the bottom like that from just one person falling into it. Leaf was at the edge of the pool in flash, skittering just before tumbling into the water. He heard Aurora suggest they all leave and head back to the inn.

“Yes, we should go somewhere else, probably not the right time for a game of dice, but the inn might be a bit overcrowded, maybe somewhere quieter.” He said offering a hand to either Caelen or the very upset Sophie, in case they needed help out of the water. “Maybe later a visit to the blacksmith is in order.” He suggested, figuring Slick had the right idea earlier when he’d gotten that fancy crossbow of his. The humans were so much like elves; fragile skinned and lacking any proper hide or fur, no fangs or claws to speak of, and if they needed horses for traveling he wasn’t sure they even stood a chance at outrunning a creature like Pride.

He suddenly remembered Champ, who he was supposed to be watching, and looked back to where he’d left the horse. At least Champ was behaving himself, just standing there staring off in the direction of The Fresh Stall where they’d gotten the carrots and apples from a few moments ago. Well, if the horse did decide to wander off he’d at least know where it was going to go.
3x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago Post by Helo
Raw
Avatar of Helo

Helo Wonderlust King

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



Time: Morning
Location: River Port
Interactions: Rue @Potter, Eris and “Valerie”(Raven)@Tae, Annya @princess, and Inori @Shard
Equipment: 1 hunting knife, a flask of alcohol, a backpack, small tent, blanket, waterskin, rope, fire starting kit, lightmaker, cooking pot, a bar of soap, some drugs; skaula (8 grams) and zemak (a bit less than an ounce), rolling papers, and 191 amas.




Bowyn felt the ground beneath his feet change and shift, his body reacted to the sudden changes around him. An instant hit of horrible nausea, far worse than waking up sober, and his concentration shattered along with his shield of ice. His head throbbed and he looked around utterly confused. He wasn’t even at the beach, he was back in the inn. Bowyn was absolutely certain he hadn’t just randomly blacked out and when he was finally able to look back through the portal he’d been so rudely forced through he saw Erin speaking.

“Bitch.” Bowyn muttered under his breath once he realized what had happened. As much as he wanted to run back through the damn portal he was pretty sure he’d just end up being shoved back through it again if he did. That was elves' answer to everything, wasn’t it? Push and pull whoever they wanted through these damn portals, acting like they knew better than everyone else.

Bowyn instead offered Erin a rude gesture before turning back towards both Arn and Rue. And Arn, as it turned out, was a good medic. By the time Bowyn made his way to where Arn had Rue laid out and cooling off the other fairy was starting to wake up.

“Good work. Thank you.” Bowyn nearly choked on the words but managed to get them out as he gave a nod to Arn. He then knelt down by Rue’s side and spoke with a calm tone.

“So you passed out, too much sun I’m guessing. There was another broadcast, threatening humans, this time from a demon called Pride. It, um, killed a human and set Valerie off, and caused a big storm. Since the building's still standing, I’m guessing they stopped it and you're safe now.” Bowyn gave her the quick recap, glossing over any details that would be too upsetting.

“How do you feel? Do you want water or something?” Bowyn offered but didn’t wait for her answer. The winter fairy immediately hopped back up and returned a few moments later with a glass of water, the glass frosted by his magic.
5x Like Like
Hidden 10 mos ago 10 mos ago Post by Helo
Raw
Avatar of Helo

Helo Wonderlust King

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



Time: Morning
Location: Roshmi City
Interactions: Yuka@princess, Aiko@CitrusArms, Xavier@Potter, Augus@Funnyguy
Equipment: Sword, bow and arrows, small knife, wayfinder, fire kit, a pouch with 137 amas




Orias heard what Aiko said, their words sounding like they knew a bit about who this Pride creature was, but Orias only noted this and did not react. His face was neutral both as he watched the scene that played out and as he waited for what General Maximus would say. Watching the human drawn and quartered was a terrible sight, but not among the worst things he’d seen. But Xavier, Orias turned to look at the human in their group and wished the young man didn’t have to see it and was thankful Yuka had been there to shield the boy's eyes. He wished the situation they were in allowed him to say something more to Xavier but with General Maximus staring down at them all, he had to keep up a strong front.

What he learned from the general was that they already had the support of the dwarven nation, going there would be unnecessary. More than anything, he wanted to find Rosaria and Annya, he needed their guidance, their authority in this, and most of all to know for sure that they were still alive and well. But he didn’t know where they were, nor had he any means to get in contact with them. If Orias was skilled at one thing, it was burning down bridges rather than building them. That left the Flower Kingdom, as it sounded like the fairies had yet to take a stand in all this. It seemed the most logical destination, maybe, if he was lucky, one of his sisters would be there too.

“The River Kingdom, sir, they hold a sizable army, and they have every reason to fight in this war as well.” He stated his destination clearly, forced confidence in his decision, knowing that the Avain would not respect any signs of weakness. The fairies had seen their own youngest prince slaughtered, they had been forced to exile their other prince, and as strange as it was that they had not already jumped at the chance to seek justice, Orias suspected that they needed only a further nudge to convince them.

“From there I will work towards getting in contact with the rest of my family. I think we should arrange for transmission bracelets, to keep in touch with you, sir, before we go. And I do wish to move forward as quickly as possible, the sooner we end this war the better.” He added, his focus kept on the general, making sure to keep everything he said as transparent as possible. No lies, no secrets, at least not from him. Later, he’d have to find out what Aiko had been hiding. They shouldn’t have secrets between their group either.
3x Like Like
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet