1 User viewing this page
Hidden 3 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Cullen attacks wounded orc, 18+6=24 hit, 12 damage, killing him, gives cullen a bonus attack on other orc,14+6=20 hit, 7 damage.,bloodied.

Orcs attack....

Orc attacks cullen , fucking natural 20 , 18 damage, cullen falls.
Rolls death save, failed once.

Orcs from ruby , advance to the bear.

Rubys attack if possible, if not, back to Bear.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by Lurking Krog
Raw
Avatar of Lurking Krog

Lurking Krog Caffeinated Lurker.

Member Seen 1 hr ago

To any who may notice, the bright flame like color of Ruby's hair had started to dim slightly. Not unlike a fire that has started to reach the end of it's life.

__________________________

One failed death save with a 5...

roleplayerguild.com/rolls/22013
Hidden 3 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

Drucia looks to the two fallen comrades. She needed to clear the field at at least get someone up who could help. She was having a hard time deciding. It was the first time she had actually been panicked about the situation. Her bear form was hurt but she still had things she could do if she was knocked out of it. She decided her best bet was to attack she would need to save her spells for later. Once again the bear attacked with both it's claws and teeth desperate to clear the field before it was too late. Her jaws clamped around the Orc the large man had bloodied before. Then her claws swiped out at the next closets threat.



Bite to hit- 17+6=23
Bite damage- 10 piercing
Claw to hit- 12+6=18
Claw damage- 11 slashing
Hidden 3 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Cullen rolls 17, saves on second round

Orc runs away....opportunity attack.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

Drucia in a fit of rage swipes out with a claw but misses, the orcs are too fast for the lumbering bear's body to keep up. She roars in an attempt to permanently scare them off before charging back to herself, and running to heal Ruby. Followed by Cullen. Sitting on her ass as the two came too. "Shit" She muttered.



Claw to hit- 2+6=8 Miss

Cure Wounds to Ruby- 5hp resorted
Cure Wounds to Cullen- 6hp resorted.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Cullen opens his eyes looking at the goat girl, "I guess I owe you twice now for saving my life."
"By the Gods, I have never fought Orcs that strong before."
He tried to stand, but had no energy, "Perhaps we make camp here, yes?"
"Unless, you spell ypurself into an elephant and carry us both outta here."
Hidden 3 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

She chuckles. "No elephant, probably won't actually want that anyway, to hard to get on, but I can do a horse or a cow. Take your pick, we have a camp not to far from here with our 2 other group members. Running off from them, probably not our smartest idea eh Ruby? But I guess you would have joined the land of the dead if we didn't." She nudged Cullen and seemed to be back to a decent mood, though just tired.
Hidden 3 days ago 3 days ago Post by Lurking Krog
Raw
Avatar of Lurking Krog

Lurking Krog Caffeinated Lurker.

Member Seen 1 hr ago

The color of Ruby's hair returned to it's normal color and she let out a soft groan. She slowly sat up and looked around muttering in a language that if anyone recognized was primordial. She only saw the mauled orcs and Drucia sitting nearby. She also saw Cullen near by. He seemed to be in just as rough shape as Ruby did.

"That frigging hurt... I didn't miss much did I?" She gestured to the corpses. "Thanks for saving me too Drucia. And no it probably was not our best idea. I do think it would probably be best to get back to them. I think I can walk but it won't be quick." Ruby slowly stood up and gathered what she could find from the orc corpses, handing 125 gold to Drucia. Ruby kept the remaining 125, the hand axe, and the buckler thinking the others in the party may be interested in the items.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"I sure wish i hadnt followed y'all in town."
"Yeah, i know i lied before, but i had my reasons."
Cullen made an effort to stand up, using his maul as a crutch.
"I heard y'all get hired by the town mayor, so I made a deal with him as well."
"I followed a ways behind, tracking y'all, I knew of a shortcut to the mountain, I took it one night while y'all camped."
Cullen began limping over to them, "No way I could ride at all, I best walk."
Hidden 3 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

She was tempted to push the larger male back down onto the ground for the hell of it. "So you called me a demon for the hell of it, well that's just rude." She did however resist her urge and instead opted to attempt to help him walk after she took her portion of the gold from Ruby. "Thanks love. Let's get back to camp. I can go bear again. Have more fur to hold on to than a horse." It seemed both were insistent on walking, which was fine Drucia didn't wanna use her last Wild Shape just in case of an emergency. "Anyway, you owe me twice now, big man, Cullen was it? Drucia, Ruby." She pointed to herself then to the other female as they made there way back to the camp.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Glancing at Drucia, "My apologies."
"Ladies, are the rest of your group as the same as y'all?"
"Or am I the only man here." Cullen said with a little smirk.
He stared at their figures, the goat girl seemed to have something going on, that kept his interest.
Laughing to himself, he remembers that time in Agorborah, the twin centaur sisters.
"Good times, good times, my new friends."
Hidden 3 days ago Post by Lurking Krog
Raw
Avatar of Lurking Krog

Lurking Krog Caffeinated Lurker.

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Ruby rolled her eyes at the human having caught his stare. "Unfortunately for you they are both male, unless your into such things of course."

She used her quarter staff more as a walking stick and started to clean the blood from her gear, yet again, while keeping pace with the other two.
"So why lie to us about why you were here? And what such deal did you make with the mayor hmm? Did he not trust us to be honest in our work? Ruby asked rather pointedly.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

"Yup the other two are male. Though admittedly an entirely female adventuring party would be pretty entertaining." She was walking slower for the other two knowing that traveling at her speed was hard in perfect condition, let alone when injured. She too was intrigued as to why he had lied, not that she was worried about it. If he had any honor he would at least repay her for one of the times she saved his life. "To be fair, if you were to think about it as a human, would you trust a woman who is constantly on fire and a half goat. Not to mention the other one Mahir I think is name was. About the only person in our group that would be trustworthy to an outsider would be the paladin." She was used to humans distrusting her. Where as most didn't particularly care there were some who had treated her poorly simply because of what she was. Not that she really cared all that much. The people who trusted her least were always the most fun to tease.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"Ahh fuck, a Paladin? Damn, the gods are pissing on me tonight."
His demeanor changed.
His voice cold and bitter, " I hate do gooders, they're always sticking their nose where it don't belong."
"Mahir, is that the rogue?"
"Four of you, quite a lot to share gold with or treasure."
Cullen looked at Ruby, "That's between me and the mayor"
Hidden 3 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

"He seems okay. Haven't really had much interaction with the two of them though. Been more like trying not to die, but of course you know that, creepy stalker man hired by the mayor. There is plenty of money and loot to go around, not that I really need much of either." She seemed to notice his mood change and decided to mess with him a bit. "Besides, those do gooders keep lying brutes like you in line. Keep in mind you are pretty hurt. I don't particularly care what lies you tell but the others might not like it so much." She put air quotes around the word do gooders and he couldn't see it but there was a smirk playing on her lips.
Hidden 3 days ago 3 days ago Post by Lurking Krog
Raw
Avatar of Lurking Krog

Lurking Krog Caffeinated Lurker.

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"You still haven't answered my other question. Why lie?"
While she waited to hear his reason, whether true or not would be decided later, she pondered on Drucia's statement. Ruby's appearance did make it seen as though she were constantly on fire, which was not quite the case. And Drucia did appear as half goat half humanoid. Ruby had been subjected to ridicule and some mistrust growing up.

"I suppose you have a point Drucia. Though I don't see much reason to not trust the other two in our group."

With Drucia's last comment Ruby started to laugh a bit as well.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"What if I told ya, that the mayor didn't hire me, but one of you did."
"Hired me to spy on you, they did." Cullen smiled.
" I owe you my life, twice, so I will truthfully answer two questions only."
"On my word of honor, what are your two questions?"
Hidden 3 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

She looked to Ruby and shrugged at her statement about to respond when Cullen spoke up. "Oh no hun, that's not how saving someone's life works. You see, a life is worth far more than two measly questions." She had turned to face him at this point, her facial expressions, somehow simultaneously mischievous and dark. "You see. We went out of our way, left our cozy camp and used a bunch of spell power to help you. That alone would cover all the questions we want answered. Your life though, is worth much more, unless of course you value your life so little, in which case we can leave you in the woods to get attacked by gods only know what." For someone covered in flowers you would think she would be nicer but it appeared that wasn't the case. She was honestly just seeing how far she could push this man before she made him angry.
1x Like Like
Hidden 3 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"I am no slave nor will I have some goat woman hold it over my head."
"So she beast, tell me what you want from me, and let's just get it over with."
"If I am going to be so bold here, and say, I was paid much cheaper, because I asked for no payment."
Cullen's words were harsh,"There's ome thing I hate worse than Paladins, Giants."
" And don't ask me why, cause that's my fucking business." he growled.

The rest of the way back to the original camp was uneventful.
Once everyone returns, Mahir and Alaric are both sound asleep.
Drucia wakes up Alaric for his shift, and briefly explains, they have a new member of the group.
She kept the part of hating paladins out, didn't need a huge fight in the group when they are in for danger, on this god forsaken mountain.

The rest of the night goes uneventful, wake up and gain 6 hitpoints back to all who were wounded. Now would also be a good time to heal if you need to, as well as make new introductions.
As Cullen tends to the campfire, stroking it up, and adding a couple logs onto it, for breakfast.
Second wind 8+3=11 hit points back, roll hunting check 16+2=18
Rolled natural 20 with my sling, and brought back a plump rabbit to cook for breakfast.
Hidden 3 days ago Post by Kale19
Raw
Avatar of Kale19

Kale19 Is mayonnaise an instrument?

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Rhaz casually wandered up over to the group, practicing what he was going to say in his head over and over, because, this could go really well, or really poorly. He reached the group, only noticing a massive man tending to the fire. He also noticed the rabbit, roasting over the fire. Yes... now was the perfect time to join the group. Hopefully he could keep up the lie about the townsfolk. In reality he had heard the story of the giant a while ago and had camped out waiting for some easy-to-rob heroes to come up. Now they had saved his life, a debt he felt he should repay. Who knew, perhaps joining this group could end up with him richer then just plain out robbing them. And the chance to kill some hob-goblins, he would never pass that up. He planned on randomly joining the group once they left camp.
↑ Top
1 User viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet