1 Guest viewing this page
Hidden 3 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

The last thing Ben heard was the alarm beeping, and then there was an explosion.
And he felt the ship begin to shake, then become lighter as if gravity changed.
The sudden impact of The ship crashing ,threw him against the wall, bouncing from side to side as if we was the metal ball in pinball.
Ben must've banged his head pretty hard, blood had covered half his face.
Choking and coughing, he climbed his way from the rubble, which used to be the restroom.
Smoke was bluring his vision, loose wires snapped and crackled, in which he tried to avoid.
" Hello? Can anyone hear me?"
He waited and listened for a response, and after a few minutes, he contiuned on.
Ben came across the Security Weapons and Armor room, the door had been ripped from the explosion, and most the contents were damaged beyond repair.
Lucklily, he did find a working Pulse rifle,one of the older models, but shoukd keep him safe as he looked for survivors.
Hearing some strange noises coming from the kitchen, he called out "Is anyone there?"
Hidden 3 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

When she alarms started blaring Fraya had done her best to secure all the pots and knives to there spots, as to not have them go flying around from the shaking. It would have seemed that was the least of her problems. She had managed to strap herself the the kitchen's emergency seats but still the impact had jostled her quite a bit and she seemed to have lost consciousness at least briefly. She knew this because when she came to a rogue knife was jammed into her leg which she distinctly remembered not being there before hand. She was also upside down. Unbuckling herself she landed with a rather loud clatter on to the rubble.

"Shit. Ow." Left her lips when she heard someone else calling out. Struggling to stand she lifted herself up, keeping the knife in he leg for now. "Yea I'm here. Kinda trapped though." She called in response spotting on of the kitchen towels nearby. Her whole body hurt but she carefully moved towards it finding that what she though was one, was actually two. "Perfect." She muttered only loud enough for herself. She tied the first one above the wound as tight as it would go, twisting it to get it tighter, and readied the other one to go over the soon to be whole in her leg. Pulling the knife out she covered the wound, tying it around her leg to keep it in place. She looked around for the way out but she was disoriented head spinning from the pain and shock of what just happened. "If you could find a way to get me out of here that would be fantastic." She called out to the voice.
Hidden 2 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

" I see the problem, a big chunk of the ship has fallen over the entryway,"
Ben looked around for something that would aid him in prying loose the debris.
"I'll be right back, don't do anything until I get back."
He exited via the escape ladder, and opened the emergency exit.
Ben pulled himself free from the wreckage, and climbed down to the ground.
Surveying the destruction of the ship, it's a miracle that we even made it.
Examining the holds where they kept tools,one was still intact, and he found what he was looking for.
Ben climbed back up the wreckage with the tool he needed, dragging behind him.
"Hey, I'm back, stand away from the blocked debris.
He turned the tool on, and a loud obnoxious buzzing echoed throughout the wrecked ship, and carried thru the valley outside.
A red laser appeared penetrating the blocked entry way, and soon, Ben had cut enough away to free the woman.
"Give me your hand."
Hidden 2 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

She reached out to take his hand so he could help her out. "I might not be walking so great. Rouge knife decided my leg was it's new home." She gesture to her leg that had a kitchen towel tied around it. Blood already soaking through. "You find anyone else so far? Can't just be the two of us." She asked trying to balance on one foot. It was then she noticed the blood on his head. "Looks like you took a beating too." She was trying her best to keep her cool, the adrenaline that was still pumping through her veins was the only thing stopping her from feeling the pain of her wound.
Hidden 2 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"There is no one else, we are it, and it's a damn miracle to."
Taking her by the hand, he leads her to the escape ladder.
"Don't need your helmet, the air is breathable."
After they had made it outside and on the land, Ben finally took it all in, a vast land of green trees, mountains, water sources.
"It's breathtaking."
" Hey, we should take anything that can aid us from what's left of this ship, cables for rope, and whatever we can salvage."
Ben made his way around the ship, looking for anything of valuable to their survival, what he found were more bodies of the crew, and a large gaping hole in the side of the blown in half ship.
Hidden 2 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

"Get my kitchen stuff!" Fraya called limping to try to keep up. "Shit." She muttered realizing she wasn't going to be able to. "And any first aid stuff you can find." She had gotten so far as the first dead body. She gagged at the sight but still she examined it. A small blaster was strapped to there hip. She decided they wouldn't need it anymore so it might as well be hers. After scavenging for a bit she had gathered together a bunch of lose cables, being careful nothing was still live as well as a few other small things that might be helpful, stuffing everything into a bag she had also found on the body she had come across. After this she limped back to the where they could get leave the ship and looked around leaning against the wreckage for support while trying not to think of he pain that was sneaking it's way into her mind.
Hidden 2 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

After a couple of long exhausting hours of burying the dead, and salvaging anything that could aid them, they had the followimg.
First aid kit, 75' of cable, 2 seven foot poles that could be used for spears or making shelter, one parachute material tarp but stronger, various tools, and Ben found a few vegetable seeds.
" It's not a bad haul, what did you find?"
Hidden 2 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

Fraya opened up the bag she had, there were a few pots and pan clanging around attached to the outside of it. "Um, not much, walking is kind of a chore, a few feet of cable, this blaster some knives one of which was imbedded in my leg earlier." She pulled out the the knife in question that still had some blood on it then continued "Some dried fruits and veggies, a tiny bit of dried meat. I basically raided the kitchen and that's about all I could do. I almost couldn't get back out." She moved to stand from where she was sitting. It had taken her a bit to get to and from the kitchen but she definitely didn't want to be a burden if it was just the two of them.
Hidden 2 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Using parts of some jackets and coats that belonged to other crew members, Ben salvaged together a makeshift backpack for them.
"This should make for traveling easier."
He stood up and helped Fraya with hers, and then asked her to help him with his."I'm Ben by the way, I mean, I saw ya in the cafeteria before, but never said , you thanks...you make a hell of a meatloaf."
Hidden 2 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

She stood adjusting the backpack on her back as she did. "Freya, and you are damn right I make a hell of a meatloaf, my grandmother's recipe, it better be good." She chuckled a little but winced in pain as she stood, testing her leg. "Where too? Find water? Wasn't much in the way of drinkable liquid on the ship. OH! I forgot I did find some empty water bottles though. Should come in handy." She looked to him for some sort of guidance. She was playing it cool but internally she was having a panic attack.
Hidden 2 days ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"Hey now, no worries, once we find the other part of the ship, I csn set the beacon off".
"Stargate will send a team for us, so don't worry."[/color]
Ben looked around, taking it all in again, then in the distance he spotted black smoke.
"Has to be the other part of the ship, south west."
He started walking off in that direction, watching the sun, well he figured it was the sun, but who knows.
"we should try to get there before nightfall if there is a night time."
Hidden 2 days ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

"Try is going to be the key word there." Fraya huffed limping along beside him. They had to go slower than he probably would like but they were moving at least. How is it that they were the only two that made it. There had to be more at the other part of the ship right? Maybe the signal was already sent. She focused on that, getting rescued, in an attempt to distract her mind from anything else it might try to think about.
Hidden 1 day ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

They traveled for several hours, taking a rest ever so often, studying the land and it's resources.
"Too bad none of the botanists survived, we could use their help."
Ben touched the odd shaped fruit looking object hanging from a tree limb.
"I've never seen anything like this before, I wonder if it's safe to eat?"
He decided not to find out, and they pressed on, walking down the mountain, towards the valley below.
Pausing for a moment, he brought the rifle scope up, and studied something down in the valley.
"Looks like, we might have to cross a swamp to reach the crash site."
Continuing on, they did eventually come to a foul smelling bubling swamp, and each time it bubbled, it made this burping noise, giving off a foul sulphar smell.
"Don't light any matches, this swamp is an open accident waiting to explode."
Hidden 1 day ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

"Good thing I don't have any matches." Fraya muttered under her breath not at all excited to enter a swamp of any kind. Taking a moment to take a clean towel out of her bag she wrapped it around her injured leg over the one that was already there, in an attempt to make sure no swamp gunk got in the wound. She was sure it would become infected if that happened. She kept one hand on Ben for stability and the other covered her mouth and nose in an attempt to at least lessen the smell.
Hidden 1 day ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"Perhaps, I should give you a piggy back ride, we wouldn't want that to get infected."
Ben knelt down, "Climb aboard the Ben express, and we will be on our way."
He shifted his pack a little, so nothing would stick or stab her, when climbed onto his back.
"If there were any other way, we would, but this seems to be the safest for you."
Hidden 13 hrs ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

She looked it him for a moment, debating if she should accept the piggy back. Eventually deciding it was probably the best bet she accepted, climbing onto his back and being careful not to poke herself on any of his things. "Thanks." She muttered a little embarrassed. She hadn't been carried like this since she was a child. "If I am to heavy or you need a break, just tell me. I can walk if need be." She added, still not wanting to be a burden.
Hidden 13 hrs ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

"You are pretty damn heavy." Ben said as he pretended to slip and fall.
"I'm joking, I'm joking, don't kill me, please?"
He tried to lighten the mood, after all, they were possibly the only two people left from the crew.
Part of him was worried that, they would never get off this planet, but he couldn't let her see his fears.
So, Ben kept a straight up poker face blended with a little dry humor.
He stepped into the warm water, his boots sinking into the mud on bottom.
It was a slow process, each step he took, he had to pull his boot free from the sinking mud.
Hidden 13 hrs ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

There was visible panic on her face when he pretended to slip and he could hear and audible gasp as she gripped him tighter. Only for him to laugh and regain his balance. "Don't do that, scared the bejesus out of me." She exclaimed ignoring the bit where he called her heavy. She was more concerned with the possibility of both of them falling.

As he walked she couldn't help but feel bad, he was likely sinking farther into the mud than he should be because of her extra weight. But at the same time she really didn't want to risk her wound becoming infected. They likely didn't have the supplies to deal with that.
Hidden 12 hrs ago Post by HEAVY METAL
Raw
GM
Avatar of HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Cosmic Metal

Member Seen 1 hr ago

Suddenly Ben stopped moving, "Don't freak out, but something long just swam between my legs."
"I felt it...shit, it's ba...aaaaagggghhhh!"
Was all Ben said as something wrapped around his calf and pulled him under the water.
Struggling to escape, he kicked with his free leg, but that didn't help, as he kept getting pulled under.
There was an extreme burning sensation around his calf, where whatever had wrapped around it.
Ben's finger felt around on the grip of the pulse rifle, trying to find the trigger.
Suddenly! Bright purple flashes, as the blaster rifle unloads on whatever it is.
Finally free, Ben retreats to land as quickly as he can, hoping Fraya already made it out.
He collapsed on his back, around his calf was a steange meaty tentacle oozing blood from he shot it free.
Hidden 12 hrs ago Post by LostDestiny
Raw
Avatar of LostDestiny

LostDestiny Goldfish Brain

Member Online

Fraya was about to respond when Ben got pulled under. Which of course meant she too was temporarily submerged. However Ben had released her so she found her footing and did her best to make it to land that was not covered by water. It took her a minute to do so, she didn't make it until she heard the riffle go off behind her. Reaching relatively dry land she pulled the plaster out from there she had been keeping it and readied it, incase something came after her also, though the weapon was visibly shaking in her hands. "Ben!" She called when she saw him above the water, her voice shaky. When he made it to her her eyes landed on the weird tentacle thing. "Um, maybe we should stay out of the water when possible. Or go back and find a way around?" The fear reached her voice, she was not equipped to deal with situations like this. She was just the ship's cook.
↑ Top
1 Guest viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet