Banner created by Celxstiial
RPGC #35 – there's no camp like...
Like what? Camps can be anything and be the setting for any genre. Maybe it'll remind you about a summer vacation, a base camp when mountain climbing, or the home of soldiers during a war. Maybe something else entirely!
Write a story about something taking place at a camp.
- At all times follow the Fundamental Rules of the Guild and the Moderation Policy for Forum Contests.
- After reading the above this should be obvious: No plagiarism and respect copyright laws.
- The story you submit must be written by you and specifically for this contest.
- This is a place for original fiction, no fanfiction allowed.
- No explicit sex, but you may fade to black.
- No excessive violence or gore.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to this thread. You will receive updates on the contest and on the number of entries, and reminders about the deadline here. I will not PM them.
- The winner of this contest will be honoured in our Trophy Case.
- There will be a minimum word count of 500 and a maximum of 5000
- Please PM @Calle the entries and give it as title RPGC#35 - (Your Title).
- Your entry can be anonymous or carry your name. Let me know what you want in the PM. If you don't specify, your entry will be posted anonymously, but you may always claim your story during or after the voting round.
Even for anonymous entries, the name of the writer will be added to the entry in the Hall of Fame.
- The deadline is June 6th, 9:00 CET, which is 7:00 server time (both times are in a.m.)
Number of entries so far: 2