- Identity: In the Kingdom of Aetherion, where most of this story takes place, standard medieval fantasy names are common, but you may use any naming convention you wish. Provide a picture if possible.
- Demographics: Your homonculus bodies are grown from the idealized versions of your self-image. As such, you will closely resemble how you imagine yourself to look. What do you look like? Eye color, hair color, height, gender, and unique features belong in this section.
- Story: Who are you? Where are you from? Where are you headed? Perhaps you were once a NEET from Japan who got isekai'd into this fantasy world, or a Crown Prince hoping to earn his father's approval? Your memories of your lives in this world after meeting Regret have yet to return, but your pre-heroic memories are still yours.
- Strengths: This can include skills, magic powers, special equipment, and such like. For an idea of how powerful you should be, your bodies are ageless and at the peak of human physical capabilities. Your Dragon Blood is spent like mana to cast magic spells, granting at most the power to do something flashy and overpowering once per encounter (or something efficient and tactically smart on the regular). This power will grow over time.
- Preferred Patron: This is primarily for my benefit as GM. Let me know whether you wish to grow closer to Regret, Yddrog, or neither over the course of the story.
- Stake: This is arguably the most important part of the CS. A thousand years ago, you rose to your feet and swore allegiance to the Archon of Regret. Why? What drove you to kneel before your Lady and risk life and limb for her cause? What drives you now? There must have been something you dearly wished for more than anything, something that even death itself could not deter you from pursuing. What was it?