1 User and 2 Guests viewing this page
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Galvanize
Raw
Avatar of Galvanize

Galvanize Avis

Member Seen 3 days ago

<Snipped quote by Valiance>

Okay, you're right. We need to get out of here.
*Taps a larger button on the same device as before, opening a portal*

<Snipped quote by Galvanize>

Ready to get out of here?


Yes.
*turns to you*
Can you carry me?
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Etcetera
Raw
Avatar of Etcetera

Etcetera Machina

Member Seen 9 days ago

<Snipped quote by Webmaster>

It’s literally not safe space. They started doing something that’s compromising stability of the universe.


I wanna seee!
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Melodious
Raw
Avatar of Melodious

Melodious Violet

Member Seen 7 days ago

<Snipped quote by Valiance>

Okay, you're right. We need to get out of here.
*Taps a larger button on the same device as before, opening a portal*

<Snipped quote by Galvanize>

Ready to get out of here?


I sure am.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Webmaster
Raw
Avatar of Webmaster

Webmaster Prism

Member Seen 10 days ago

<Snipped quote by Webmaster>

Yes.
*turns to you*
Can you carry me?


No. You're fine.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Galvanize
Raw
Avatar of Galvanize

Galvanize Avis

Member Seen 3 days ago

<Snipped quote by Galvanize>

No. You're fine.


Fair.
*gets up, by wings and tail disappear*
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Webmaster
Raw
Avatar of Webmaster

Webmaster Prism

Member Seen 10 days ago

<Snipped quote by Valiance>

I wanna seee!


No, we have to leave.

<Snipped quote by Webmaster>

I sure am.


I'm right behind you.

<Snipped quote by Webmaster>

Fair.
*gets up, by wings and tail disappear*


Fai—?
*Shakes my head*
Alright, go ahead.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Melodious
Raw
Avatar of Melodious

Melodious Violet

Member Seen 7 days ago

<Snipped quote by Etcetera>

No, we have to leave.

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

I'm right behind you.

<Snipped quote by Galvanize>

Fai—?
*Shakes my head*
Alright, go ahead.


Right…
*Hurries through*
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Galvanize
Raw
Avatar of Galvanize

Galvanize Avis

Member Seen 3 days ago

<Snipped quote by Etcetera>

No, we have to leave.

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

I'm right behind you.

<Snipped quote by Galvanize>

Fai—?
*Shakes my head*
Alright, go ahead.


*walks out*
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Webmaster
Raw
Avatar of Webmaster

Webmaster Prism

Member Seen 10 days ago

<Snipped quote by Webmaster>

Right…
*Hurries through*


<Snipped quote by Webmaster>

*walks out*


*Takes Machina by the hand and walks through, emerging back at the base*
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Etcetera
Raw
Avatar of Etcetera

Etcetera Machina

Member Seen 9 days ago

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

<Snipped quote by Galvanize>

*Takes Machina by the hand and walks through, emerging back at the base*


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Valiance
Raw
Avatar of Valiance

Valiance Roland

Member Seen 1 day ago

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

<Snipped quote by Galvanize>

*Takes Machina by the hand and walks through, emerging back at the base*


*Turns back to the source of the distortions and rockets off toward them*
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Artifact
Raw
Avatar of Artifact

Artifact Faering

Member Seen 1 day ago

*The dimension collapses inward from a feedback effect in the spacetime continuum, gradually consuming it*
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Artifact
Raw
Avatar of Artifact

Artifact Faering

Member Seen 1 day ago

<Snipped quote by Webmaster>

*Turns back to the source of the distortions and rockets off toward them*


*You're hit with waves of dimensional distortion the closer you near the platform, and now the dragon armada is nowhere to be seen*
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Meta
Raw
Avatar of Meta

Meta Stella

Member Seen 21 days ago

And that's when I told him that I had his photos from the last weekend.
*Laughs*
And the idiot spills everything.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Valiance
Raw
Avatar of Valiance

Valiance Roland

Member Seen 1 day ago

*The dimension collapses inward from a feedback effect in the spacetime continuum, gradually consuming it*


<Snipped quote by Valiance>

*You're hit with waves of dimensional distortion the closer you near the platform, and now the dragon armada is nowhere to be seen*


Good call to evacuate then…
*Opens a portal in my own path and enters the base from it, coming to a sudden halt*
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Webmaster
Raw
Avatar of Webmaster

Webmaster Prism

Member Seen 10 days ago

<Snipped quote by Artifact>

<Snipped quote by Artifact>

Good call to evacuate then…
*Opens a portal in my own path and enters the base from it, coming to a sudden halt*


*Fuses with my duplicate*
Are you alright? Uninjured?
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Valiance
Raw
Avatar of Valiance

Valiance Roland

Member Seen 1 day ago

<Snipped quote by Valiance>

*Fuses with my duplicate*
Are you alright? Uninjured?


I’m fine. Very good idea to have everyone leave though, I’ve gotta say.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Webmaster
Raw
Avatar of Webmaster

Webmaster Prism

Member Seen 10 days ago

<Snipped quote by Webmaster>

I’m fine. Very good idea to have everyone leave though, I’ve gotta say.


What exactly is going on, here?
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Valiance
Raw
Avatar of Valiance

Valiance Roland

Member Seen 1 day ago

<Snipped quote by Valiance>

What exactly is going on, here?


Very good question.

I have no clue.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Artifact
Raw
Avatar of Artifact

Artifact Faering

Member Seen 1 day ago

*The dimension completes its collapse, and I start to regenerate the dragon armada in the next closest universe*
↑ Top
1 User and 2 Guests viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet