2 Guests viewing this page
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by souleaterfan320
Raw
Avatar of souleaterfan320

souleaterfan320 RP Veteran (Shinji: Familiar Master)

Member Seen 17 hrs ago

<Snipped quote by System>

*He shrugs, and vanishes, reappearing behind Aeron, driving a crimson blade through his heart*


*you hit nothing, as if I seemingly dissapear*
Do you not realize who you just struck, my child?
*amaranthine glints in my eye, as my head turns slightly to see you*
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Shadow Dragon
Raw
Avatar of Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Lord Of Shadows

Member Seen 10 hrs ago

<Snipped quote by Shadow Dragon>

*you hit nothing, as if I seemingly dissapear*
Do you not realize who you just struck, my child?
*amaranthine glints in my eye, as my head turns slightly to see you*


You are.....?
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Revolutionary
Raw
Avatar of Revolutionary

Revolutionary Kat

Member Seen 3 days ago

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

*Drops my arm*
That’s it.


*Presses my hands against the barrier*
Just like that then?
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Source
Raw
Avatar of Source

Source Fourth

Member Seen 12 days ago

<Snipped quote by Source>

*Presses my hands against the barrier*
Just like that then?


I can go back in once I've recovered. I need time.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Melodious
Raw
Avatar of Melodious

Melodious Nemid the Empty

Member Seen 44 min ago

<Snipped quote by Revolutionary>

I can go back in once I've recovered. I need time.


*The darkness continues to wildly expand with increasing rapidity, showing no signs of stopping at the dome*
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Galaxy Raider
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Galaxy Raider

Galaxy Raider Sven

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Revolutionary>

I can go back in once I've recovered. I need time.


Even if you had time, I get the idea that nothing should be crossing that boundary.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Source
Raw
Avatar of Source

Source Fourth

Member Seen 12 days ago

<Snipped quote by Source>

Even if you had time, I get the idea that nothing should be crossing that boundary.


We don’t have many choices.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Revolutionary
Raw
Avatar of Revolutionary

Revolutionary Kat

Member Seen 3 days ago

<Snipped quote by Galaxy Raider>

We don’t have many choices.


Do we have any? I can’t get to Isaac to shut off the barrier.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Source
Raw
Avatar of Source

Source Fourth

Member Seen 12 days ago

<Snipped quote by Source>

Do we have any? I can’t get to Isaac to shut off the barrier.


Shutting it off wouldn't help anyone.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Revolutionary
Raw
Avatar of Revolutionary

Revolutionary Kat

Member Seen 3 days ago

<Snipped quote by Revolutionary>

Shutting it off wouldn't help anyone.


It would help us get out. But I guess we should just prepare to see what’s on the other side.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Source
Raw
Avatar of Source

Source Fourth

Member Seen 12 days ago

<Snipped quote by Source>

It would help us get out. But I guess we should just prepare to see what’s on the other side.


*Nods*
It's not worth the risk anyway.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Galaxy Raider
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Galaxy Raider

Galaxy Raider Sven

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Revolutionary>

*Nods*
It's not worth the risk anyway.


It's likely death. That looks like the effect of absorbing Existence like he said he would.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Source
Raw
Avatar of Source

Source Fourth

Member Seen 12 days ago

<Snipped quote by Source>

It's likely death. That looks like the effect of absorbing Existence like he said he would.


Compared to accomplishing that goal? A small price to pay.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Galaxy Raider
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Galaxy Raider

Galaxy Raider Sven

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Galaxy Raider>

Compared to accomplishing that goal? A small price to pay.


If it has to be this way, I hope the barrier somehow can contain a force like that, at least.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Source
Raw
Avatar of Source

Source Fourth

Member Seen 12 days ago

<Snipped quote by Source>

If it has to be this way, I hope the barrier somehow can contain a force like that, at least.


Unless you have a better idea, we're going to find out.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Melodious
Raw
Avatar of Melodious

Melodious Nemid the Empty

Member Seen 44 min ago

<Snipped quote by Galaxy Raider>

Unless you have a better idea, we're going to find out.


*Several seconds before the horizon would overwhelm the entire enclosed area, it slows to a gradual halt, coming to a standstill while leaving just several feet between its edge and the barrier*
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Source
Raw
Avatar of Source

Source Fourth

Member Seen 12 days ago

<Snipped quote by Source>

*Several seconds before the horizon would overwhelm the entire enclosed area, it slows to a gradual halt, coming to a standstill while leaving just several feet between its edge and the barrier*


*Watches intently*
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Melodious
Raw
Avatar of Melodious

Melodious Nemid the Empty

Member Seen 44 min ago

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

*Watches intently*


*Nothing seems to be happening, other than a faint whir from the edge of the horizon's contact with the atmosphere*
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Source
Raw
Avatar of Source

Source Fourth

Member Seen 12 days ago

<Snipped quote by Source>

*Nothing seems to be happening, other than a faint whir from the edge of the horizon's contact with the atmosphere*


*Pulls my cloak closer*
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Galaxy Raider
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Galaxy Raider

Galaxy Raider Sven

Member Seen 2 mos ago

<Snipped quote by Melodious>

*Pulls my cloak closer*


*Presses my hand firmly, but effortlessly, against the barrier again, giving it a light push*
...
Is it going to make us do it to ourselves?
↑ Top
2 Guests viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet