Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea 🦄 / The Elder GM

Member Seen 29 min ago



Zoie Crawford


Location: Infirmary
Interacting With: @Sigil, @Charnobylisk, @Nallore, @Aewin



Zoie crouched down low on the gurney. She knew what she was about to attempt was as crazy as trying to rope a greased pig but when pushed into a corner people did odd things. Come on, it couldn't be any more difficult than mud surfing right? Just hold on tight, jump and roll. You know, that psycho Bruce Lee shit. Just with real consequences. But something had to be done. Eaters were at the door, decent people were inside. Trying an old fashion toss and bash could really just end up with a lot of people getting bit or killed in her mind. Least this way, if things went down below the Mason Dixon line the Walkers would be distracted by one body instead of many.

As Ash yelled go, she took a deep breath and felt the gurney jut forward. Gripping the edge tight she held on. The wheels squeaking and rattling against the cold marble of the buildings floor. The Biters attention being drawn to the noise and movement as she was shoved into the crowd biting and snapping at her. The gurney crashed into the rotting moving flesh and she let go. Using the momentum to drive her forward as she leapt up and over the crowd. Bony fingers reaching up, clamoring for a taste of moving flesh. She could feel their hands trying to pull her down, this was not the type of manhandling she enjoyed.

The shove had been strong enough to get her over the majority of the crowd but not all of them; her body tucking as her shoulder slammed into the back outer row of Walkers. Sending her and several of the should be dead crashing into the concrete below. Her shoulder slammed hard into the ground, she knew instantly it would leave one hell of a mark in the morning. Their hands on her as the others turned and began to come at her. A kukri blade to ones skull, an elbow to anothers chest and she sprang from under the oncoming tidal wave of rotters threatening to descend on her. Scraping up her knees as she as she dove for the fallen walker from before to retrieve her other blade. Sheathing both behind her back as she spun around and taking her shotgun into her grip. Pumping it she fired into the crowd, low as to not hit any of the living but to hobble those coming at her and create enough noise to keep them coming at her and distracted from the others trying to get out.

Slowly she stepped back, her body turned slightly so she could take quick glimpses behind her to ensure she didn't trip and fall. Bitches always tripped and fell in horror flicks when they walked backwards. "Move yer asses like a good ol' boy is wanting to make you squeal like a pig!" she yelled back towards the group as she reached the street. A walker coming up to her from the left turning and bashing the things head in with the butt of her shotgun, sending it to the ground. A couple of more hits to the gnawing head and it finally stopped moving.

The streets were full of Walkers and it was a dangerous undertaking to be out there then but she knew the Eden folk all too well. They would be waiting and ready, but they were not above taking a risk to get some flesh to take back to Adamm. Why she was out there, she intended to use herself as bait. Pumping the shotgun once again, the butt covered in brain matter and blood as she braced it against her shoulder she fired off another low shot to bring several more down to their knees with the spray of buckshot.

*Dice Rolls and Randomization took it easy on everyone this round. Keep moving and searching, you're safe for now.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Charnobylisk
Raw
Avatar of Charnobylisk

Charnobylisk Every ending leads to a new beginning.

Member Seen 2 mos ago


Richard Johnson



Time: Afternoon
Location: Newnan Infirmary
Interacting With: Himself.


He winced as Zoie helped move him into the actual infirmary. His body was feeling like it was in a million pieces that were just barely holding together. He grunted as she let him down and he gave her a gentle smile as she left the room. Rather, he tried to smile but it came out as a grimace. Richard laid back on the gurney and rose his right arm before screaming in pain.

His breaths were ragged and he lay there, watching the ceiling. He knew he’d deserved that ass kicking and he probably shouldn’t have said what he’d said to Lorna but he was mad and in pain. He shouldn’t have made her bite but it was just too good an opportunity to pass up in the heat of the moment. He’d always had a big mouth but maybe he should try to not use it as much as he did.

His mind wandered to Zoie and it only made him feel more convinced that he’d need to sort his ways if he was going to be sticking around here. But then, why would he stick around here? He wasn’t exactly welcome considering the bitch fest that had done this to him being here so maybe he should just take off as soon as he was fit and healthy enough. His mind flipped and flopped, changing from trying to be part of this… whatever the fuck it was and just trying to enjoy his life as best he could. The town had things that he’d definitely been missing since the end of the world so maybe he should stick around, at least for a while, to see what it was like living this life again.

Hell, he might not even like it and might discover that he prefers being out there in the painful, scary, lonely world. He sighed and traced the cracks in the stonework with his eyes until the pain became too much to bear. He felt more swollen than a dog that had swallowed a bee. He began to wonder what stories the ladies were filling everyone’s heads with. This wasn’t going to be comfortable.

Lorna Dunn



Time: Afternoon
Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Everyone nearby (I’m lazy, sue me)


Lorna had been in a daze for pretty much everything since she had been booted across the room. She recognised an order and carried it out but she hadn’t been able to do much more than her duty since then. She was still reeling from what happened with Richard. Hell, she was still not completely over the fact that she had found Maria alive and well after all these months. She was close to breaking point, she could feel it but she couldn’t go there. Not yet. Not now. Besides, she didn’t have as much to break over as others here in Newnan did. She was being selfish and she knew it. It made her sick to her core. She tried to focus on the tasks at hand instead, but she was still a little out of it.

The whole idea with Zoie was absolutely demented but Lorna did as she was told. Before bracing the door, Lorna grabbed the hunting knife that was once Leann’s that Ash had laid on the table. If they were going to be doing some close quarter fighting then her katana was going to be out of play for a little while. She held the knife ready in her dominant hand and braced herself. The whole ensuing scene would have been comical were it not for the fact that they could all become dinner to a bunch of mindless, savage, former human beings.

Lorna watched as Zoie surfed the waves of limbs and gore and wondered how the woman managed to keep her head calm. She didn’t strike Lorna as a soldier, but she had definitely been through some shit. That much was clear. As the gurney cleared the doorway, Lorna kicked the legs out from beneath a Walker that had slipped in. As it fell to the ground with a thud, Lorna’s new knife plummeted downwards directly into its eye socket. The squish was barely audible but the sensation of the blade slicing into soft tissue could be felt through her arm. As she yanked it back out the blood squirted onto her gloves with the motion. She wiped them off on Ash’s jacket (RIP Ash’s jacket) to save her hands from becoming slick with the mess.

She grabbed the body and used it as a shield, pushing her way forward, enough to let the other two out behind her and Ash. She shoved back against a few Walkers before she threw the body into the oncoming few that were making their way towards them. Zoie had managed to distract a good amount of them though. Get to the van. That was the first stage of the mission. She had to screw her shit back together and put her big girl panties on.

She kept tight with Ash as he had ordered them about and she kept an eye out for Dexter and the chick called Meg that was to be their driver. She had seen Meg and Maria interacting not moments before but she didn’t know what their deal was. She figured they were friends. Lorna caught herself as her mind drifted off again. She really had to get her head in the game or else someone was going to die. She gripped the knife tighter and looked over to Ash and the others. Time to clear a path.

Lorna grabbed the nearest Walker to her by the shoulder and stuck the knife blade into its temple. Another shield was just what she needed as she beat the Walkers off and helped clear the path to the truck. Once she was at the truck, Lorna threw the literal meat shield at two Walkers that were snarling and clawing in her direction.

As she turned her back with the force in which she threw the Walker body, another Walker stumbled into her right side and began snapping at her ear. The putrid smell made her gag and she felts its hands curling around her arm as she tried to fight it off. Her forearm wedge beneath its chin as she held it at bay. Stumbling backwards, Lorna hit into the side of the truck, her left arm was now trapped between her and their ride. Her knife was in her right hand and she couldn’t get a decent angle to drop the Walker that was trying to give her the worst hickey of her life.

Another Walker came shambling over and she rose her right leg and kicked it backwards only to have it grab her foot. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!” She grunted as she tried to keep balance. If she fell now she was as good as dead. As she leaned against the truck, she managed to shift her body weight and freed her left arm. She grabbed the knife from her left hand and plunged it into the side of its skull.

She was now stuck with a dead Walker leaning on her, a Walker grabbing at her leg while pushing against the dead Walker to try and get to her and a truck behind her. So much for clearing a path. This just added to the internal cussing out she was giving herself. A small pang of worry flitted across her mind as she realised that the only two people she fully 100% trusted were currently inside the Courthouse. Sure Ash hadn’t given her any reason to not trust him but, if push came to shove, Lorna knew he’d put the Newnan folks before her. Hell, if roles were reversed, Lorna knew she’d put Maria and Kris before anyone else here.

She grunted and struggled, kicking her leg at the Walker but its grip was pretty fucking tight. “How the fuck do these things manage to keep their strength?! God fucking damn it!” She was going to need a loooong, hot shower when this shit was done. That is if she wasn't eaten or shot before then.

Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Ash & Dexter

&


Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Lorna, Meg, lots of Dead People



Ash was having a bad day.

Don't get me wrong, the past handful of hours weren't that great for anyone else. But Ash was having a really bad day.

Now, the plan was going ok, more or less. The occasional hiccup occurs with every plan. For instance: Walking down to one's truck from the front door of a building should take a half minute, maybe less. If one finds a penny on the ground and stoops to pick it up (for luck), maybe a little more. Now, add flesh-devouring corpses and armed invaders to the mix, and that simple jog to the truck becomes a poorly choreographed epileptic circle-jerk, dominated by the smell of rot and the flash of midday sun glinting from the ascending and descending steel of melee weaponry.

Just getting to the truck was an exercise of stamina. Two people pushing a gurney to run blocker for the rest of the crew sounds easy enough in theory. Accounting for the Dead that got knocked down, or that were three deep, required course corrections. It required various pauses to split rotting faces, bludgeon through putrid wig melons. The movement of a few scant meters took way to much time and WAY too much effort, and though the payoff for such a move was minimal, the penalty for not making it was catastrophic.

They fought for every inch of ground between the door and that pickup. Eventually, Ash had to keep purely to swinging his longer blade while Dexter used the gurney as a mobile barrier. Luckily, a good half of the Dead were distracted by Zoie's unorthodox maneuver. That lady had problems, in Ash's opinion, but the crazy country girl had given them a better opening to get their job done. As soon as he got his cap back from Kris, he'd make sure to tip it to her.

As soon as they all made it to the vehicle, Ash grabbed the gurney and swung it back around behind them, trying to block the progress of the last few stragglers. From the corner of his vision, he could see that Lorna was in a tight spot. The Marine could handle herself, true enough, but this would be taxing for anyone, doubly so after the day she and Kris had, if their descriptions were accurate. And this one could swear with the best of them. Unfortunately, this latest bout of profanity was symptomatic of an issue slightly more pressing than their usual "we may die at any moment" fare.

“How the fuck do these things manage to keep their strength?! God fucking damn it!”

With this latest damn it variation, Ash had vertically inserted his machete into the skull of another Walker. The angle, coupled with the irregular distance across the gurney, made it just a little easier for Ash to be less attentive to his follow-through. His blade held fast in its calcified Bastille, prompting a change of plan for the embattled engineer. Lorna was in a bad place. This in mind, Ashton released his hold on his blade, simultaneously dropping to his knees and freeing his knife from the back of his belt. His free hand wrapped around the forearm of the corpse clawing at Lorna's leg, pulling it toward himself, even as the tip of his blade reached forward. Hard steel met and split creamy eye wide open, continuing inward to pierce its corrupted brain.

It didn't even shudder; it was like a switch turning off. The re-dead creature simply stopped moving, partially on Lorna's boot. Ash rose, twisted his machete free, and opened the truck door for Meg to enter.

His walkie sounded from his belt, their eyes above passing along something distressing. "Hey Ashton, its Maria I see someone in the alleyways making their way towards the armory. I don't know if its one of ours or one of our new hostile next door neighbors what do you think?"

"Shit. It's a race, guys. Let's haul. Lorna! You good?" He hopped in the back of the truck and unslung his carbine, piping back to Maria, "Heard. We're in route. If you get a clear shot and it's a stranger, take it."
1x Like Like
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Aewin
Raw
Avatar of Aewin

Aewin Captain of the Love Train!

Member Seen 10 days ago





Time: Afternoon
Location: Newnan
Interacting with: The Avengers

Meg probably got the easy job. She could drive and run over the sick bastards if they got in the way. However, it didn't stop her from stabbing an eye or two whilst fighting their way towards the pick-up truck that she used earlier. To her, that truck was now her saving grace. She (mainly with the help of Caesar) was able to help two survivors back into Hell-hole Newnan, she sure as hell wasn't going to let any innocent blood spill on the truck now.

Meg immediately climbed inside the truck when she had the chance, switching the engine on and shutting the door before the Walkers decided to have a spin on her ride. It wasn't a long trip to the armoury really, just across and up the street was the bank that held their goods. And not the green kind. But with the walkers on the loose, there was no chance of survival unless there was a huge block of metal between the walkers and fresher goods humans.

Waiting for everyone to clamber on after her, Meg changed gears before calling out "Hope you guys are holding onto something, this isn't going to get any easier!"


Time: Afternoon
Location: Newnan
Interacting with: Maria, James


"Sid, would you be okay being our spotter?"

"Gladly," the boy nodded. Hey, at least he could do something now, the last resort had to be to play as bait for the Newnanian's down trying to get into the truck. Similarly to Maria, Sidd noticed the figure in the alleys -- and now Sidd is a rational man, and logic dictates that people in alleys are bad fucking news. But this is the apocalypse and where a zombnado can happen, a nice not-so-shady guy can be waiting for the group in the alley.

Pointing up the street, he motioned to a group of walkers slowly stumbling their way over to the truck with all the same intentions as the not-so-shady-guy in the alley. "Incoming, they could cause a problem if not dealt with soon." He was sure they already knew this, but let him feel important man.


Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online

The Smith Sisters


Location: Infirmary, Newnan, Georgia
Interacting With: Sid, James, & Ashton


"Heard. We're in route. If you get a clear shot and it's a stranger, take it." Maria bit her lower lip for a moment before replying back. "Alright I'll take the shot once I see an opening, just be safe out there." Maria said as she looked across the street where the truck was at she could see a small group of walkers that had taken some interest into her group of friends down by the truck that Sid had pointed out. "Alright I see them." Maria said as she pulled back her bow string, looking for the closest target putting the wind factor into account aiming slightly off and then let the arrow fly.

The arrow flew straight as the arrow flew straight into the back of the walker's head and watched it collapse onto the ground, her eyes going back towards the alley way and she spotted an opening. Maria aimed for the leg if it was one of their own she didn't want to kill them and released the arrow, which she missed. "Fuck." Maria muttered to herself and looked towards James with the rifle he was holding. "Take the shot at our alleyway guest James." Maria said pointing out towards the alleyway.

Kristina continued searching the upper floors trying to find their guest she wasn't sure where he had gone, everyone was busy in either the infirmary tending to Vivian or up on the clock tower or outside running towards the armory. She wanted to pull her own weight as she started checking every room every little hiding place that she could find.
2x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea 🦄 / The Elder GM

Member Seen 29 min ago






Death, death, who got the death roll? I know, you are sitting there right now and holding your cs's close. It is like your entire family went on a special ops mission and you are awaiting for them to open the casket that was sent back home since the paperwork was lost. None of you know which of your loved ones had bit the big one. So sad.

Anywho, out in the tourmoil of Newnan proper, you folks have made it to the truck and Meg is about to take off. Thing is, once you get going there is a bullet fired from the west - somewhere but you can't tell exactly where and the tire blows out before she is even able to make it 20 feet. Looks like you all are walking, unless you want either ride on the rim or make a break for the Buster. The choice is yours.

You know that guy that had an arrow fired at him? Yeah, well he pops his head up from behind the garbage and throws his hands in the air. "God fucking damn it! Put the bow down, it's me!!!" Tom screams. Tom helps out in the armory, knows his shit and is one of Ash's folks from before Newnan became the glorious fuck place it is today.

You're still wondering about that death aren't you? Well, up in Court house you all in the bell tower see Tom, you know him. Probably be a good idea for James to not shot the man in the leg. He has walkers coming up behind him and his attention is at the tower right now. Did you just totally fuck Tom? Maybe.

Yeah, yeah, I'll get to the death in a second. On the second floor there is a sound, like the drop of an empty tin can on the floor down the hall. You think it came from what to be one of the judges chambers but you are not sure. Is it a walker or that fucker from Eden? Either way, you better check it out. You have people in OR right now and in the watch tower.

Oh yeah, the OR. Things seem to be going swimmingly, the bleeding seems to be being contained but Viv's coloring still looks bad. You keep trying, but yeah. Sorry folks. Here is your death. The Eden fucker bursts into the room and slits someone's throat. No, I'm joking. Viv goes into cardiac arrest and there is nothing you can do. She's gone. It was bound to happen. I would take a step back, Caesar is about to flip his shit.




Zoie Crawford


Location: Streets of Newnan
Interacting With: @Sigil, @Charnobylisk, @Nallore, @Aewin




Well this was more fucked than mud wrastling with a moccasin' but hey they were still alive for now. Darting over she slid down onto her knees, grabbing Lorna under the shoulder and hauling her ass to her feet before letting go and driving her blade straight down into the skull of another walker that was coming up at them, kicking the fucker back into the group of Eaters still coming at them. "Move yer ass tight cheeks." Turning on her heels she made like a bat out of hell towards the truck, pulling her best Dukes of Hazzard as her butt hit the hood of the truck and she went sliding across the finish, leaving a mark in the dirt for the length of it. Her feet planted into the chest of another walker and went a little too far into the decaying corpse. She went off the side of the truck and into the ground, her feet sticking out the backside of the walker, covered in innards.

"Sweet baby jesus! It's like tryin' to nail jello!" Grunting as struggled to pull her feet out, the living corpse sitting there with her knee deep within it, clawing and grabbing at her. Rolling and turning, struggling to get away until she had finally had it. "Ain't goin' down like this," she grumbled and decided if she couldn't pull her feet out she'd just have to keep going through. Planting her hands on the street below her and taking a deep breath she closed her eyes; shoving and launching herself through the body cavity of the Walker. Coming out the back side as if she had just been pulled out of the damn White light in Poltergeist she came up and decapitated the thing before crushing its skull beneath her boot.

Leaping into the back of the truck she pulled off her duster and wiped her face off before dropping it heavily into the bed. Holding on tight as Meg took off. It seemed that luck was not in their favor as the tire was blown out. The wiping of the vehicle cause her to slam against the back window and slide down dazed into the bed of the truck on top of her jacket. "Like muddin' through guts," she said as she shook her head to clear it of the daze.

Her eyes narrowed as she saw someone dart through the streets, fighting off walkers. She didn't know if they were a member of Newnan now but she did know that face. It was one of the women was Eden, least she had been there when she was there. Time to drop a bitch. "Hey! Angel!" she growled as she climbed out the back of the truck, spinning her kukri in her hands, dripping in the left overs from her internal one and a half through an Eater. "Bitch, ya'll fucked with the wrong damn town. Adamm ain't gonna save yer worn out twat now. It's lynchin' time."
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Ashton Holloway



Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Lorna, Meg, Zoie, Dexter, Maria



Ash rolled back out of the truck bed with a decided "Damnit.", taking cover behind it the moment the tire went flat. His carbine flashed to the ready position. Zoie had confirmed one of the intruders by name; it was a woman Ash had not seen in town before that moment. He knew everyone who lived inside those walls on a first-name basis, so by Leann's last standing order, her life was forfeit. The question became: Does he let the new girl hack her to ribbons, or does he pump a bullet into her from here? Zoie was quite the backwoods wordsmith. Looked pissed, too. Ash decided not to intervene with her sudden feelings of hostility. She could have her one, but after this they needed to stay close and get to their objective. Besides, this absolutely reeked of Personal.

Ash thumbed his weapon to semi-automatic and raised it. He wasn't sure if the bullet that shredded their tire came from this woman, or someone else. Logically, if it was her doing, Zoie would take care of the threat. But if it wasn't, then they needed to get moving, and now. Then again, they did have sniper support. Ashton had to make a call. Good thing he was packing a walkie.

"Maria? We got shots fired, somewhere roughly on our 9. Can one of you give us support?"

Keeping an eye out, Ash addressed the group, "Less than a block, guys. I say we hoof it.


Black James!



Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Maria, Sid, Tom's Fan Club



James noticed their fellow Newnanite, and immediately felt both relieved and concerned. "Hey, that's Tom! I like that guy. Let's give 'im some love."

The Dead took notice of the now uncovered man, prompting a few of the closer ones to shamble toward in hopes of turning the man into a Manwich. James decided immediately that this simply would not do. He raised Alicia's sniper rifle to his shoulder, and spoke quietly to Maria as he went to work, the rifle making barely more noise than its parts sliding across each other with a muted clack.

"So guys, there were these two Walkers, right?"

*clack* One of Tom's undead fans got his cranium ventilated, and collapsed like so many rotting racks of short ribs.

"Now, they was both gnawin' on this Clown. Feel me?"

*clack* Another bites the proverbial dust.

"One looks over at the other'n and says..."

*clack* James hoped Tom appreciated the effort.

"Hey! Does this taste funny to you? Hyuk hyuk..."


Caesar Gonzalez



Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Froggy



Flatlined. Someone else he cared about, dead. Ok, so it wasn't love, but damnit it was something. He wasn't even sure if she was a good woman or not, but that really didn't matter anymore. Vivian was someone in his life, and now she was gone.

Motherfuckers will pay.

Caesar ripped off his surgical gown (really more of an apron) and reached for the pistol at the back of his belt. He chambered a round and looked to the blood-spattered Doc with sorrow and rage conflicting in his eyes. He leaned in close, over Viv's corpse. For just a moment, he considered pressing the barrel of his gun into the man's eye and blowing his brains out of the back of his head. Then, a harsher punishment came to mind. For the first time in a while, the old man spoke. It was a low, gravelly, quiet voice, but it was highly unsettling to anyone listening.

"You. You... are the Doc now." He nodded, emphasizing his plain and simple words. "Barricade this door after I leave. Do what you need to with the body. Anyone tries to get in here angry, you kill them."

The emotionally compromised fighter had a purpose in telling the Doc to take care of the body. Ordinarily, he would have preferred to handle it himself, as he was close to Vivian. But Caesar needed to see if this guy could do what was necessary to survive, or if he was just lucky these last couple of years. If not, his upcoming course of action would have to be altered, in a manner to which Froggy might object.

Caesar unsheathed his trademark cutters and started to the door. It was his intent to clear this building if it was required, and escape to the outside after. Basically, he had a fairly nasty itch to kill something just then, and was fully intent on scratching it as vigorous and messily as possible.

"You need a gun?" he growled. It was less of a question than was implied.

1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online

The Smith Sisters


Location: Infirmary, Newnan, Georgia
Interacting With: Sid, James, & Ashton





Maria sighed loudly when she realized that it was Tom, she worked with him a few times when she was on armory duty, she was lucky that she didn't hit the man and they needed the numbers as it were they lost to many today and friendly fire wouldn't look really good either. "Thank god." Maria said as she quickly turned her attention toward her friends as they all managed to get to the truck and then heard a gunshot go off the tire to the truck was shot barely making twenty feet. "Maria? We got shots fired, somewhere roughly on our 9. Can one of you give us support?" Maria quickly tried to search for where the shot had come from, she noticed Zoie heading over towards someone and assumed she wasn't one of their own. "Yep got him Ash." Maria said as she reached for another arrow and pulled the string back as she notched the arrow, she closed her eyes for a moment before aiming perfectly. The arrow flew straight and hit the woman that Zoie named Angel right into the woman's head.

"I guess that makes me the Katniss of Newnan." Maria said over the radio, she quickly did a count on her arrows normally she wouldn't do long distance shooting with her bow and usually retrieved them after a kill but it would be harder to get more arrows. "While you guys are at it could you do some shopping for more arrows while your at the armory? I only have about seven more arrows left. Also don't worry our guest was Tom he's on his way to the armory as well." Maria asked over the radio. Maria drew back another arrow and launched it another walker that was getting closer to the group, then she turned her attention towards James. "I'll make sure Tom is safe, you keep aiming for the ones in the street Sid keep pointing out targets."

As Kristina entered a walk in broom closet she aimed Leann's gun and scanned the room there wasn't anything in there other then a few cleaning supplies and some old brooms. She groaned slightly to herself then she heard something coming from within the judge's chambers, Kris quietly made her way towards the door. She silently stood just outside of the door and spotted a can that happened to roll outside of the room that originally drew her over to it.

Kristina quickly kicked the door in seeing no one was there until she was instantly grabbed by the man forcing Kris to fire it most likely alerting everyone else in the building to the gunshot forcing Kris to drop the gun onto the ground. His hand covering over her mouth as Kristina instantly bit down hard. The man screamed in pain as Kristina continued to bite down drawing blood he quickly tried to pull his hand away until it finally broke free. "Fuckin' bitch!" He yelled as he punched Kristina in the face, she instantly hit the ground he quickly went on top of her and wrapped his hands around her neck to choke her out. Kristina started gasping for air as his grip became tighter, she noticed the bullet wound he had gotten by Leann moments before and started kicking him several times into the leg until finally he let go.

She instantly took out her hunting knife and tackled the man to the ground and quickly thrusted her knife into the man's arm as it caused another loud scream in pain until he was finally silenced with several good punches and a kick to his head sighing loudly as she quickly reached for Leann's gun that she had dropped and kept it aimed at him.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Charnobylisk
Raw
Avatar of Charnobylisk

Charnobylisk Every ending leads to a new beginning.

Member Seen 2 mos ago


Frick


Time: Late Afternoon
Location: Operating Room >> Infirmary
Interacting With: Each other, Caesar


The resounding echo of the flat line on the heart monitor was the last thing that Victor wanted to hear. He was elbow deep in Vivian’s blood and had done all that he could possibly do but she had lost too much blood and fell into cardiac arrest. It had happened to him many times before, but this time felt different. This was his first in the years since the outbreak. He hadn’t realised how long it had been. All the other deaths since the outbreak had been bite, scratch or accident related. He realised it had been years since he last delved into a chest cavity.

Maybe this was his fault? He thought he knew what he had been doing but perhaps he was rustier than he had anticipated? The guilt wracked the older man and he stepped back from the body and turned to switch the noise off from the monitor. Blood smeared the buttons as he pressed them and his hand lingered on the machine, his body leaning on it, an effort to try and displace the increased weight that Victor now felt on his shoulders.

He was startled when he heard a gravelly voice speaking to him. He turned to look at the giant Mexican man that had been his nurse throughout the operation. Victor had actually presumed that he was mute, so to hear him speaking gave Victor pause. He nodded as the man declared him the doctor now. He didn’t question him, he simply agreed. Another nod responded to the barricade comment. There was definitely no arguing with this beast of a man so Victor complied.

Victor had dealt with deceased bodies before, he was capable of stabbing a brain if he really had to. He knew the risks of not doing so and wouldn’t make the same mistake again. Another, more determined, nod showed that Victor was still listening to Mister Mexico. When he “asked” Victor if he needed a gun, Victor froze. His face tensed and his shoulders pushed back, his chest edging out as he took a deep breath. “Non. I do not use guns.” His voice cracked but he even with how uncomfortable Victor felt whilst denying the “request” of this clearly bereaved man, he held his ground. He had not, and never would, use a gun if he had any other choice. He ducked down and grabbed his hunting knife from its holster on his ankle.

“Do what you must. I will do what I must. She will not turn, I promise.” Victor knew it had been some moments since Vivian had flat lined so he turned from Mister Mexico and gently rose the head of Vivian from the gurney. He gently slipped the blade into the base of her skull from the back. She was gone now, she would not turn and she would look presentable enough for burial once everything was said and done. Her eyes were closed and he grabbed a surgical sheet and placed it over her body, covering her now cooling body. He washed his hands off as best as he could and dried them off. Some blood remained further up his arms but his hands and wrists were clean enough to do an examination.

Victor turned towards where Mexico Man was standing and walked towards him. He sidestepped him as he made his way into the infirmary where he spied his next patient that he had heard Zoie announcing to him while he had been in surgery. It was the man that had waved his gun in Victor’s face by the side of the road, Richard. Richard looked up from his bed as he heard the doors to the operating room, he didn’t get very far but he was glad to see a living body walk out and not a Deadbrain. “Hey Doc, you look rough. How’s the patient?” He grinned through his pain, his hands resting gently over his aching ribs.

“Not well. I lost her.” His face was crestfallen and it was clear to Richard that he was in pain over this loss. Richard didn’t understand why exactly considering the fact that Victor had never met his patient previously but he wasn’t in any condition to question such things right now. Victor cleared his throat and began to look Richard over. Richard winced as he began to get poked and prodded in the ribs, neck and face. “Hey, ow Doc! Mind the goods.”

Victor stepped back, his hands rose upwards in an apologetic manner before he continued his assessment. Richard winced every now and then but mostly it was much more pleasant than it had been moments before. “You definitely have at least two cracked ribs, maybe three. I have no idea how your internal workings are just yet, I will need to monitor you for a while and run some tests.” Grabbing some supportive gauze, Victor wrapped it around Richard’s torso to support the cracked ribs that he had found. He was gentle as he carried out his work and he carefully laid Richard back on the gurney. Richard nodded to him as he was laid back, his ribs already felt less sore.

“Thanks doc, I owe you one.” Richard grunted as he lay back down, he was desperate for some painkillers right about now but it wasn’t long before Victor had presented him with some medication directly from his Victor’s own pack. Four pills sat in Victor’s left hand and a bottle of water was in the other. “You’re not allergic to ibuprofen?” Richard shook his head and took the pills and water from Victor, quickly swallowing them. The water felt good, he hadn’t realised how thirsty he was.

Victor then set about cleaning up Richard’s face and closed up the cuts on his eyebrow and nose. It didn’t take long before he was done and Richard was resting back on the gurney much more comfortable than he had been. “I feel much better, thanks.” Victor smiled down to the brash man and gave him a gentle pat on the leg before he realised he hadn’t barricaded the room shut yet. He wasn’t sure if Caesar had left yet so Victor made his way to where he had last seen the man, his hand resting on his machete in case anything should come into the room behind him. If he were gone already then Victor would get to work barricading the room as he had been bidden.

Richard watched Victor walk across the room again and he absently grabbed at his shotgun that was still on his hip. He kept his hand resting on it, ready just in case shit went down.

Lorna Dunn


Time: Late Afternoon
Location: Bust up Truck in the Newnan Streets >> Newnan Armoury
Interacting With: Ash, Meg, Dexter, Zoie and Snippy Snappy Suitors.


Lorna was grateful when Ash got her out of her sticky situation and she jumped into the back of the truck with him, her fingers ready and aiming the M4 that she was now seriously considering never returning to Ash. When the wheel blew out of the truck, Lorna fell into the side of the truck bed and grunted as she collided with the solid metal. “Son of a fucking bitch!” Her face was less than impressed and she looked out in the direction that she had heard the shot coming from, her hands ready on the rifle as she looked out.

They definitely weren’t going anywhere in this truck anymore and riding the rim was too risky as it would make a lot of fucking noise and create a lot of commotion that would draw the Walkers back their way. Jumping out of the truck bed, Lorna looked to Ash as she made his suggestion. “With you there Cap. Time to tread the beaten path.” Lorna shouldered the carbine and pulled her sword out instead. “I’ll cut a path through for us all.”

Snarling sounded nearby and Lorna walked towards a shambling corpse that was reaching out with rotten arms. Her sword swung swiftly downwards, slicing the Walkers head like a watermelon, the top most part sliding off and slipped to the ground as the body slumped in a heap on the ground. Striding forward slowly but with purpose, Lorna dispatched another Walker in much the same way as the one before and then a walker came up directly behind her latest dispatch and grabbed onto her shoulders. Its face came in close and she had to lean back, her face screwing up from the smell. “Holy shit, you bastards need a breath mint.”

Quickly dropping her blade, it clanged on the ground as Lorna grabbed the thing by the dilapidated shirt and tried to push it off. Its grip fumbled and she manged to get her machete off her belt before it grabbed her and slammed into her again. She stumbled back a step, her machete sunk into its stomach and she could feel it shifting the insides around as she wrestled the damn stinking beast. She could feel the sickly, sticky cold blood oozing out of the ever growing cut that was the result of the machete meeting its innards.

Gagging a little, Lorna grunted and risked shouldering the bugger away from herself. Her blade slipped out as it staggered backwards. The blade shot upwards and Lorna was sprayed with the entrails that escaped it. Her front, her legs and her feet were completely covered in Walker guts. She gagged some more and shuddered as she slipped her gore ridden machete back onto her belt for now. She ducked down and grabbed her katana quickly. She thrust the blade into the eye socket of the now disembowled Walker. Her blade squelched as she pulled it back out and she was sprayed with what came out on her face now. “Well I definitely need a fucking shower. Let’s keep moving.” She flourished her blade and prepared to kill some more biting blighters.

Hidden 3 yrs ago 3 yrs ago Post by Aewin
Raw
Avatar of Aewin

Aewin Captain of the Love Train!

Member Seen 10 days ago





Time: Afternoon
Location: Newnan
Interacting with: The Avengers

Meg was not prepared for this. She was supposed to be their driver, to run over the bastards and ensure safety with the hunk of metal that humans call a car. And now? Some asshat decided to fuck them over. Meg didn't have the necessary weapons to help the others in Squad soon-to-be-dinner, especially close combat.

Meg cursed and thanked Maria for taking up the job as Legolas to snipe the asshats down.

Gripping her knife tightly, she aimed for the eyes. They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, don't they? Well now they're the windows to zombied brains, and thank fuck for that. Meghna looked up just in time to see one of the saved survivors to be drenched in undead guts, and the stench was enough to make Meg gag, despite the distance between the two.

Kicking a walker back, Meg sliced at the face before pushing forwards to stab the eyelid of some poor office worker, the telltale sound of blade meeting organ filling her ears before she twisted the knife for good measure. Kicking the walker once more, she managed to dislodge her knife from the dead dude and stared down at the not-so-shiny blade any more.

"I'm not getting paid enough for this."


Time: Afternoon
Location: Newnan
Interacting with: Maria, James - Kris and the prisoner


The sound of a scream filled Sidd's ears, pulling him out of his trance and he turned immediately to locate the sound of the scream. It didn't sound familiar, but it didn't sound good at all. Especially right after the resonating sound of a gunshot that echoed through out the building. Sidd took a few steps back from James and Maria, concerned. "I'm gonna check that out, I'll alert you guys if its a walker."

Well, if he lived long enough to alert them, that is.

Taking a few more steps back, Sidd immediately left to go look for the source, checking each room to the best of his ability. He walked on his tip-toes to ensure least noise, but he was sure that his heart was beating loud enough to alert anyone nearby. Fuck, might've been a false alarm, Sidd thought to himself before he heard one more scream, this time from the room across the hall and the sounds of a scuffle inside.

Powered by the adrenaline pumping through his veins, Siddharth rushed forwards in the direction as he yelled out to alert James and Maria upstairs. His hand went to the pocket of his jeans that kept his pen - his only weapon - and pushed on forwards to help the lady that looked strangely familiar to Maria (siblings maybe?) by stabbing the prisoner's thigh, his pen piercing through the flesh, opened by the bullet wound from some time ago.

Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea 🦄 / The Elder GM

Member Seen 29 min ago







Mother Fucker, you all really must have pissed LLA off. What? Did you not give her your first born sacrifice? Maybe you left a steaming bag of burning shit on her front porch? Piss in her Cheerios? Seriously, what ever you did you really really ticked this woman off. I would suggest you STOP! Sweet Mary and Joseph. I swear whatever it was really got her attention and she decided to get together with George RR Martin and Joss Whedon have some really angry sex and bore this unholyness on you. All I have to say at this point is... AT LEAST IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME!!!!!!

Oh yeah, that means it was one of you. Um, yeah, grab the tissues.... ~coughs~ So, about that death? Shall we get on with it? Let's.

Now within the Courthouse - things are pretty calm. Kristina took care of the guy that got away and everything seems quiet within right now. Tom has given a wave to those in the tower and bee lined it for the back door of the armory and made his way inside where he is quickly gathering arms and setting them up. The place inside seems clear enough for now. Outside there is a very angry southern belle narrowing her eyes at the tower. Oh better hope she calms down before she gets back in there or that ass beating that Dick got look like a church social.

Well anywho, so that leaves the rest of your fuckers out in the streets. Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a Breather by the toe, if they holler, let them go - oh fuck it. Let's try this again... eenie meenie miney moe, catch a Marine by the toe, doesn't matter if she hollers, (and she will, most likely GFDI), that walker ain't letting go... Oh I suck at rhyming right now. Swarm of Walkers, you get the picture. Wait, not really. Since it wasn't a walker. Shot to the heart and Edens to blame. Well not exactly right square in the heart, well kind of. In the heart but not enough to cause sudden death. You have about three or four seconds. Where did it come from? Same location where the bullet that took the truck tire came out of. To your west, down a little south west. Perhaps down by the mechanics and fabrication shop. Thing is the armory is to the North East. Do you pursue or arm up first?




Zoie Crawford


Location: Streets of Newnan
Interacting With: @Sigil, @Charnobylisk, @Nallore, @Aewin



Zoie was hell bent on removing this plague from the blight of humanity in the worst way possible but her angered glee was cut short by some pot shot from the heavens above. Well not exactly the heavens but the tower. Watching Angel drop the ground lifeless she spun around, the woman was about to fly off the handle. There was no reason what so ever for whoever took out Angel to have done so. She was alone, Zoie was heading for her and the rest of the group had Walkers all around them. It was a stupid move to go after a single one that was clearly being taken care of than to keep their attention on the rest of the group that could really use a hand. That was just a pot shot in her book and whoever drove that arrow into Angel was going to pay with an ass beating when things calmed down. You know, cause ass beatings wait till things are calm instead of in the middle of a life or death scenario.

"This crew really got a bag of rocks for brains," she muttered under her breath to herself as she knelt down and pulled the arrow out of Angel, taking a good look at it since she would need to figure out whose ass to grill when this was over. Since she was too far from the rest of the group now no one would have heard her muttering. Throwing the arrow to the ground she spun around. It was about that time that Zoie heard the bullet fire and saw where it impacted. "And that is what happens when people in the tower aren't doing their fucking job," she said as she watched another breather drop. Maybe if they had kept their eyes to the west where the bullet came from that was a death that could have been avoided but no, no one ever bothered to look. "Some fucking look out," she thought to herself.

"I got this, you get to the fucking armory!" Zoie spat as she drove her blades through two Walkers on either side of her and darted off down Gilbert street away from the rest of the group. She had a feeling she knew who was taking the shots. There were only a handful in Eden with that type of aim and she knew at least one of them was headed back to that hell they called home. If it was who she thought it was she wasn't going to kill him, she was going to introduce him to the ninth level of hell while she pulled out some information, and then kill him. Maybe, maybe not. Would depend. She knew the man needed to die, everyone in Eden pretty much did but some needed a special death and if whose face was flashing in her mind was the culprit behind this last death she knew he needed that he needed a little gift wrapping.

She wasn't even bothering to drop the Walkers now as she walked down the streets, she simply side stepped them or gave them a quick kick to the gut or knee cap. She didn't have time for their shit she had more important matters to deal with. Turning the corner she peeked her head around, whoever had been there was gone but the door to the fabrication place was starting to close. Time to get to work. Slipping inside the door before it closed heavy behind her Zoie began her search of the building.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Charnobylisk
Raw
Avatar of Charnobylisk

Charnobylisk Every ending leads to a new beginning.

Member Seen 2 mos ago


Lorna “Gunny” Dunn


“Semper Fi.”


Location: Streets of Newnan
Interacting With: No one


One minute she had been kicking ass and taking names and the next everything was burning and cold all at once. She was sure that she had checked where the shot that took the wheel out of the truck had come from. Apparently killing these biting bastards was more important to her than keeping her group and herself safe. She would never forgive herself for that. At least she had been the one to take the bullet and not one of the others. She could take solace in that fact. Better her than someone else.

Her sword clattered to the ground as her hands rose up to feel the warm blood that was pooling out of her chest. She had been shot before but this was something else. The dire changes between hot and cold was clearly evident. Her legs gave way first, her knees colliding with the solid asphalt of the road. She thought of Kris and Maria, at least she’d brought them back together before she was gone. Sisters reunited, a solitary smile flickered across her face as she fell into the side of the truck. Her right arm grabbed onto the truck bed long enough to let her swing her back against the wheel of the truck. Blood smeared down the side of it as her hands and chest rubbed against it.

She slumped down, her ass feeling the unforgiving hardness of mankind’s attempt of improving the earth. Her head rested against the cold metal of the truck, her back felt the pressure of the hubcap. Her left hand hadn’t left the gaping hole at her chest. Her right ankle was tucked under her left knee and her right hand was reaching out towards Ash. She wanted to call out, to give one last goodbye, one last warning or one last word of encouragement. Her left hand slid down, resting palm upwards in her lap. Her mind drifted to Calvin in her final moments. She'd be seeing him soon. Her smile remained on her face despite the searing pain that coursed through her.

She was gone.
1x Like Like 1x Thank Thank
Hidden 3 yrs ago 3 yrs ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Ashton Holloway



Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Lorna, Meg, Zoie, Dexter, Maria



Lorna's chest erupted, staining the front of her with a truly sorrowful color of crimson. Ashton grabbed for her as she slumped against the truck, kneeling by her as her life's blood freely parted from her body. For just a moment, the embittered engineer didn't see Lorna. Instead, her pale and shock torn features were replaced with Alicia's, torn and bleeding, eyes growing less vibrant with each passing second.

So now he was hallucinating. Great. Maybe it was an aftereffect of losing his Alicia, and then Leann, but Ash felt a kinship with this woman that could have become actual friendship. He trusted her enough for the short time they'd shared breathing room. And now she, like so many others that day, was gone. He removed his Captains' bars from the lapel of the BDU jacket that she had borrowed and pocketed them. Then he drove his knife up through the base of her skull.

Somewhere back in the recesses of his mind, the thought pinged once or twice inside of his skull that he was never getting that jacket back. Ever.

"Goddamnit!" he yelled, and snatched up the walkie with his free hand. "Maria! James! We need cover NOW. Whoever fires at us dies. DIES. A-fucking-SAP. If they're hiding, use that cannon and drill them through the fucking wall. Got me?

He risked a glance back in the direction of the shots, just on time to see Zoie disappear around the corner following her declaration of, "I got this, you get to the fucking armory!"

Again in the walkie, "...damnit... Be advised we have a friendly in pursuit of the shooter. Give her a clear path, James."

From the corner of his eye, Ash saw Dexter crawling under the truck to avoid further (very unfriendly) fire. He grabbed a leg, possessed by almost manic strength and a decided lack of fuckgiving, and drug the Newnan newcomer from his hidey-hole half beneath the vehicle. "Not today, Fucko. No one's hiding today. No one's running. We're doing this, all of us are doing this." Ash had obviously switched from speaking to Dexter, and was now addressing all present. "Everyone fights. No one runs. We're all in this together, now. If you want out, I'll let you out with a bullet. Is that understood?"

He had to trust his team to do their jobs competently. He just hoped he could, as well. "Objective is still the Armory. Doubletime. He looked to Meg, not quite equipped for this run proper. "If you need something, anyone needs something, Lorna's not going to need her weapons anymore. We leave now.


Black James!



Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Himself, the Dead, and the Soon To Be Dead



James held back Alicia's rifle, giving a quick scan to the surroundings down below. The new girl seemed pissed, and on a mission. Then the walkie barked, with Ash's voice taking on a tone of anger and urgency. "Maria! James! We need cover NOW. Whoever fires at us dies. DIES. A-fucking-SAP. If they're hiding, use that cannon and drill them through the fucking wall. Got me?

Yeah. Army guy wasn't happy. He drug his Barrett closer to him and leaned it against the wall near him. "Hells yes, we gonna do some killin' today..."

"...damnit... Be advised we have a friendly in pursuit of the shooter. Give her a clear path, James."

Still with the lighter sniper rifle, James fired off three quick shots, helping to clear Zoie's way. It was quickly replaced by his monster sniper system, and anti-material rifle that he called Vera. The door to Automotive was starting to close, apparently where the asshat he was after had slipped. This assertion was supported by Zoie's use of the doorway as well. Lady on a mission. Three Walkers down for his old friend below, he switched his perception to Ash's group.

Scanning the area with the Barrett's powerful, variable scope, he looked for any signs of life he could extinguish. Well, any life that wasn't friendly, anyway. For one half second, he opened his non-dominant eye for perspective while making his sweep. In that half second, he could have sworn he saw Caesar's long, dark hair disappearing back down the steps, leading out of the clocktower.


Caesar Gonzalez



Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Kristina



The grief stricken warrior left the Infirmary, weapons ready to bear against the first person and/or thing that got in his way. Problem was, nothing seemed hostile seemed to be left alive, or undead, in the building. So, the energetic elder took off up the stairs at a jog.

A quick scan of the room yielded him a bit of face time with one of the new people. A young girl, fresh faced but tired; she looked like she'd gone a few rounds with a prize fighter. Caesar looked to the unconscious Edenite, back to Kristina, and nodded gravely. "Good work. Keep away from the windows and you should be ok. Stay safe."

Girls her age, in his opinion, shouldn't have to be a part of things like this. Then again, no one really had a choice in the matter anymore. He found his mind drifting back to his own daughter at that age, just in college ready to take on the world. Then he had to immediately banish those thoughts before his emotions overwhelmed him again. Caesar was of zero use to anyone like that. Grief transformed to rage, blunted to a quiet need to kill. Time to get a lay of the land.

El Jefe quickly and quietly ascended the stairs to the clocktower, determined to see what he could before launching himself into a killing rage. He had to pick a direction to fire off his swath of destruction toward, you see. The melee specialist poked his head unnoticed into sniper's nest. He heard Ash's words, noticed the minuscule cracks in his voice before his anger poured through the walkie-talkie, a muted reflection of Caesar's own.

Armory, huh? Yeah, he was going to help them get there. And kill as many things as possible on the way.

Back on the second floor, Caesar ran to the broken window - the one the Dead Guy smashed through thanks to that bit of circular moving air earlier, and drug the corpse of the nearby Walker near to it. An expertly placed machete slashed open its abdomen, and the other grabbed a handful of mostly intact intestine. Caesar would be damned if he was going to open any of the defenses below to get into the fight, leaving those inside at more risk. Rappelling from above? Perfectly acceptable.

In the three seconds it took to hit the ground, he was already fully rearmed. The elasticy guts snapped back up toward the body like a big, gooey vein from a bite of fried chicken slapping you in the face after being ripped free by ravenous incisors. He could just hear the Newnan group coming up from around the corner, in a few seconds they would meet up.

He twirled his signature blades in front of him once and got to work, making the street a little safer for his people.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Aewin
Raw
Avatar of Aewin

Aewin Captain of the Love Train!

Member Seen 10 days ago





Time: Afternoon
Location: Newnan
Interacting with: Clean up crew

It was like Meg blinked, and another was down. The girl she'd been following right behind - the one covered in rotten guts - had been shot down as if she were game to a hunter. A sick comparision, but it looked eerily similar. Meghna had taken a step back instinctively, her heart in her throat as she stared down in shock at the surivior. She was still alive, despite being shot in her chest, she still had enough time to pull herself up against her truck.

"I got this, you get to the fucking armory!" The southern Belle spat to the group before chasing after the direction which the shot came from. Meg looked up at the tower in shock - what the fuck were they doing up there?

Meg couldn't blame them, it wasn't fair on Maria or James. They were up there, trying to keep them safe and there was only so much they could do up there.

Meg turned back to look at the dying Marine, pity and dread filling her stomach. "If you need something, anyone needs something, Lorna's not going to need her weapons anymore. We leave now. ...And there was the dreaded bit. To take a weapon off a still warm corpse. It made Meg feel sick - something she had hoped she would never have to do but...

Well, Ash did have a point.

Swallowing the bile that was coming up her throat - from the thought of looting a warm body or the smell of the rotting guts, Meg didn't want to know - Meg kneeled beside the fallen soldier to unhook the AK that was around her body and wrapped it around her own. No need for it yet. A glint from Lorna's left boot caught Meg's attention, the handle sticking out enough for Meg to recognise who the knife belonged to. The knife was enough to reignite the dying motivation inside the young teacher, Meg biting down at her lower lip before shoving both the knives in her boots carefully before grabbing the machete and sword.

That was way too many weapons for Meg. She wasn't well-versed in fighting with swords, but it wasn't right to leave the katana simply lying around on the ground. Praying one more time to the dead body, hoping that wherever Lorna's soul went that she would be in peace, Meg stood up - ready to get back to fight.

For Lorna and Leann.


Time: Afternoon
Location: Newnan
Interacting with: Kris


The guy went down with the added effort of Sidd and his pen stabbing action. Giving a look-over at Kris, trying to see if she was harmed or injured in any way. Their resident doc was still in surgery, so it would be good news if no one else needed immediate care while Doc Ice was still down.

"Looks like I was a bit too late to help, eh?" He laughed, helping keeping the jackass down on the ground with the help of the girl that looked a lot like Maria. "I'm Siddharth, but Sidd might be easier for you to remember." Hey, at least he was making an attempt to be friendly to a newbie.

Hospitality still mattered and all, even if it was the end of the world.
Hidden 3 yrs ago 3 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online

The Smith Sisters


Location: Infirmary, Newnan, Georgia
Interacting With: Sid (Kris), James, Ashton & Reacting to a dead Lorna (Maria)





Kristina turned to see the door open just in time to see Siddharth come barging into the room armed with nothing but a pen and stabbed the man in the leg. She was glad to see someone else come into help her, even if she already had him subdued for now sighing loudly as she brought a hand up to her eye from when their resident Edenanian punched her in their little scuffle which would turn into a black eye eventually. "Thanks." Kristina said then a very tall and scary looking Mexican came through the door, he had actually complimented her and assumed he most likely didn't compliment people very often then he quickly left just as he had come in.

Kristina turned her attention back towards Sid and smiled at him as he introduced himself to her. "Nice to meet you Sid, Kristina Smith though everyone just calls me Kris if you prefer that. I'm guessing you know my sister Maria upstairs." Kristina said and then she quickly went over to some curtains that were in the room and tore them down. "Help me hog tie him." Kristina said as she removed the knife from the man's hand and quickly went to tearing up the curtain and then tied the man's hands together and feet she then using what she remembered growing up at the family farm years ago. She handed Sid the other part of the curtain Kristina wasn't going to allow him to escape again and harm anyone else from their group.

Maria continued to make sure that Tom had made it safely into the armory which was good, then she turned her attention back to the main group then time suddenly froze or felt like it had slowed down. Lorna her closest friend was shot through the chest by whoever shot out the tires, Lorna was like a sister to her seeing her friend's body slumping down against the truck. "No, no, no, no!" Maria slumped back dropping her bow next to her as she sat there. They were just reunited as well she was truly grateful that Lorna had returned her sister back to her alive, she wished she was down there with the others maybe if she was there she could have protected Lorna and the others better.

Tears started streaming down the sides of her face she was close to her breaking point now, Leann, Lorna and Alicia were all gone now today was a horrible day. Maria could hear Ashton's voice over the radio she didn't hear her name or James it at first sounded all mumbled to her "We need cover NOW. Whoever fires at us dies. DIES. A-fucking-SAP. Got Me?" "JUST KEEP FUCKING MOVING THEN!" Maria yelled through the radio her voice full of anger and sadness. Maria was numb at this point feeling nothing but anger and rage, the woman she cared and had feelings for was now dead. Maria snatched up her bow again and using her anger as Maria took her first arrow and fired it at the closest walker to the group and then the next tears still streaming down her face. She noticed Zoie had gone off and headed into a building, and saw Caesar now in the streets as well.

Maria knew that Lorna would be in a better place now, she had gotten her sister back to her and she would be forever grateful for that and would see her again some day if and whenever that day will be.
1x Like Like
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Charnobylisk
Raw
Avatar of Charnobylisk

Charnobylisk Every ending leads to a new beginning.

Member Seen 2 mos ago


Frick



Time: Late Afternoon >> Evening (?)
Location: Newnan: Infirmary within the Courthouse
Interacting With: Each other.


With everyone outside, killing zombies and risking their lives, Froggy and Dick had only each other for company. The doors had been barricaded and they were left to their own devices. Froggy had rummaged in his pack and dug out a pack of cards for them both to play with.

“Do you ‘ave any t’rees?” Victor glanced through his hand and watched Richard’s face, waiting for his reaction.

“Go fish. Got any fives?” Richard sighed as he asked the question, he was in less pain now but he was feeling very anxious for some reason. He’d heard gunshots outside and hoped that it wasn’t anyone he knew that had floored it, well except maybe Lorna. Bitch had done a number on him, even if he had deserved it. It wasn’t his fault that she was a jealous cunt.

Victor shook his head and placed his cards face down on his lap. He folded his arms and stared at Richard. “What? I got somethin’ on my face?” Richard reached up slowly to wipe his face and found nothing. Victor had cleaned him up but he still felt a little grimy. Shaking his head, Victor chuckled a little. He realised that he had no idea what had actually happened to Richard. Leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms across his chest, Victor cleared his throat. “So…” That word was so loaded with questions that Richard winced in anticipation. “What exactly did you do to deserve this” He rose his hands and made air quotes. “ass whoopin”, as Miss Zoie would say.”

Richard didn’t want to look at the Doc then, he just grumbled under his breath for a minute but Victor was persistent. He never took his eyes off of him for one second. Richard glanced over and saw him, still staring and he rolled his eyes before finding a spot on the wall that caught his attention long enough so that he could talk without feeling weirded out by the Doc’s bug eyes. “I pissed off a Marine and her friends.” Victor simply nodded, his face blank of any positive or negative emotions.

“Well, at least they did not kill you. It could have been worse. Be thankful for your life when you see them next.” He leaned forward and patted Richard gently on the knee, a meaningful gesture from the doctor that Richard wouldn’t be aware of the importance of it. Resting his arms across his thighs, his hands lightly touching each other, Victor stared at the cards that had now fallen to the floor. “Well there goes that game. Shall we play another?”

Uncertain as to what this guy was up to, Richard looked over to him and rose a quizzical eyebrow. “What did ya have in mind?” He shifted in his bed, making himself a little more comfortable. As he shifted his weight, Victor was on his feet, fluffing his pillow and helping to make him even more comfortable than he would have been without his help. Clearly it was in the guy’s nature.

“I-Spy with my buggy eye, something beginning with… S.” A smug look crossed over Victor’s face as Richard looked around the room at all of the medical equipment before growling at Victor. “Is it smartass, ‘cause I’m lookin’ right at one.” Richard grumbled in defeat knowing that he’d never win against a doctor in a game of I-spy inside a god damn infirmary. “Non! But good guess, try again.” Richard glowered at Victor and glanced around the room before muttering under his breath just loud enough that Victor could hear. “Son of a fuckin’ bitch… Froggy bastard is gonna make this recovery more painful than the beatin’, swear to god damn Christ…”

Both men then looked to each other, only to see the reactions in each others faces and they both started to laugh really hard at the ridiculousness of it all. “What Froggy and Dick Did The Day The Zombies Attacked!” Snorting, Richard nearly choked and then began to cough hard as the pain shot through him. “Oh fuck, man, you're gonna kill me. Seriously! Well shit, Dick, that definitely has a ring to it.” Victor stood up, still laughing, and checked on Richard's ribs while the pair continued to talk while everyone outside was risking their lives to make the place safe again.

3x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 3 yrs ago 3 yrs ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea 🦄 / The Elder GM

Member Seen 29 min ago






Well fuck me sideways and call me Sally, I had a visit from LLA today while prepping this post and well... She must have gotten laid last night. A seriously good lay. I mean, seriously good. There were no deaths, no close calls, no shit hitting the fan. O.o I don't know whether to rejoice of hold my breath in case she is just setting us up for something horrid but either way this round of RP is completely free and clear. There is one nameless Edenite to deal with before you hit the armory - so first come first serve on him. So what you will. There are Walkers, three per person as per usual. Other than that, um, just go with it. Now off to see what happens with Zoie and Fuckwad in the Machine Shop.



Zoie Crawford


Location: Machine Shop Across The Street From The Courthouse In Newnan
Interacting With: Cletus



Zoie pressed her back against the wall, the place was quiet; too quiet. There was no sound, not even coming from the outside. The place must have been fixed up to help cut down on the sounds of the machines when fabrication was in process. "Smart," Zoie thought to herself. Even this far within a wall, machine work could be loud and could draw a crowd of walkers. She remembered the sound of Wades blacksmith shop when she was growing up; the sounds of the heart crackling, the hammers striking the anvils. Even out in the sticks, especially out in the sticks where there was not a lot of white noise to drown out the noise it carried. Like it would now that the world had stopped spinning. Well whoever set the place up initially at least had a head on their shoulders. She wondered if it was the woman that Dick had carried inside, or the man that seemed to be trying to keep things moving now. Or Both. Probably both since a job like this wouldn't be a one person operation.

The clang of metal against the concrete snapped Zoie out of her walk down memory lane. "Head in the game momma, time to earn your keep," she thought as she loosened her grip on her kukri daggers, her fingers fanning out one at a time. Slowly she peeked her head around the corner and ducked down as the wall erupted next to her head; the conrete shattering and flying about in a cloud of dust above her.

"Getting sloppy Zoie," a gravely voice echoed through the cold room. Zoie narrowed her eyes as she shook off the debris from her head and her grip tightened. She knew that voice, all too well.

"Yer aim is gettin' rusty Cletus," she fired back.

"Ay, comes with age but no worries sweet cheeks, just warming up for you. You do remember how much I enjoy the foreplay," he taunted her. Zoie remembered and the thought made her blood run cold and her face feel like it was engulfed with flames from the rage that was building.

"Ye' I do, only 'cause you fired off as fast as that rifle of yers' when it came time to git down to business," she laughed as she rested her head against the concrete. "Think woman, you haven't heard the click yet, his rifle only can hold one cartridge at a time, wait for the click."

*click*

That was all she needed, tucking she rolled out from behind the wall, spilling as she came up and and leaping over the work bench, her feet slamming into Celtus' chest and sending him souring back against the drill press; his rifle dropping to the ground as she took a swing at him. His shoulder rolling back as the blade gleamed in the low light shining from above. His fist balled up and erupted against her ribs. Another swing from Zoie and slicing opening his arm as he grabbed the back of her head and drove her brow down against the edge of the machine. The southern belle whipped her neck and the back of her skull collided with the mans nose spilling blood from his nostrils and his eyes water up. A spin hook connecting the womans heel with his temple sent him spilling out onto the ground.

"Cotton pickin'" she grunted as she kicked him the gut, "no good," another swift kicked, this time to his shoulder which rolled him onto his back, "mud suckin' varmit," she said as her foot met groin and raised the mans singing vocals by three octaves. Taking a step back she wiped the blood trickling down from the open wound on her temple with the back of her hand and took a breath. She should have waited, the breath she took was enough for him to spring up and catch her like it was time for Monday Night Football, his arms wrapping around her waist as he drove her back and tackled her over the work table; both of them tumbling to the ground and sprawling out on the cool oil stained floor. Her blades flying this way and that as they clattered against the ground.

"Mother lug nuts," she groaned as she gasped for breath, the wind being knocked out of her. The next few moments were a blur as she yanked up by the hair on top of her head and her body and face were slammed in pieces of machine that she may have known the names for moments ago but could exactly recall in that moment. The woman was getting the shit kicked out of her, as Honkey Tonk might have put it, tight ass.

"I love dancing with you sweetheart," Cletus chuckled, dancing with her like a rag doll across the room while her head was in a daze. Blood oozed from her mouth as the room blurred. "You always knew how to do a good two step."

Her fingers fell across a monkey wrench and a single swing sent the man stumbling off to eh side as she tried to regain her footing. Two stepping like she was some messed up version of a drunken monkey trying to square dance she bashed him again and again, sending him further and further back with each swing. "Bottom of the ninth, two outs, two one, Brave send up their pinch hitter," she snarked as she took stance and with both hands batted the man so hard he flew off his feet and pummeled into the garage door, denting it with his body before toppling to the floor.

"Ain't so hot without Adamm with ya are ya?" she said before she spit on his motionless body. Turning she looked around the room a smirk coming across her lips as she spotted something. Grabbing Cletus by the scruff of the neck she hauled him up and drug him to the vice anchored to the table, placing his arm in it and tightening it down so he couldn't move. Picking up a portable band saw she started it up.

"This little piggy went to the market," she sung as the saw took off his first finger. He screamed out and tried to swing at her, swatting his weakened blow away and bashing his skull with the back of the saw she continued. "This little piggy went home, this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none and this little piggy," she continued with each of his digits before placing the blade to his throat. "Went weeeee all the way home," she stated flatly as she severed his head from his shoulders. The newly created bowling ball tumbling to the ground and rolling until dead eyes looked over to her.

Spitting on his face she picked up her kukri and finished the job to ensure he wouldn't be trying to bit anyone's ankles off later on before she strolled out of the machine shop and started to walk back where she came from towards the Armory. She knew the general direction the rest of the group was headed. Keeping quiet as she walked she tried to catch her breath. The smell of the guts of the Walker she had shot through earlier still hung heavy on her but it wouldn't be long until the scent of her own fresh blood over rode that and took away her advantage. Best to use it while she had the chance and regain herself. This fight was long from over. Froggy was going to have a hissy fit when he saw her; she was a mess.
2x Like Like
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


Ashton Holloway & Dexter

&


Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Lorna, Meg, Dexter



The portion of Ash that overcomes stress and pushes forward had almost completely taken the driver's seat, so to speak. He was in full Soldier mode, with zero fucks available for public distribution. People had died today, seemingly in rapid succession. If he had anything to say about it, no one else would.

As Meg knelt to equip herself from their ally's broken body, a snarl from ahead drew Ash's attention. He strode forward and planted the butt of his rifle into the forehead of the approaching corpse. Sadly, it didn't go down immediately. Repeated smashes were necessary for the rotting bastard to fall earthward, its final snarl coming nanoseconds prior to a government issue bootheel cracking skull open like a rancid Cadbury Creme Egg.

"On the doubletime. That means you too, Dexter. Now."

In a rush, the frustrated and perplexed Dexter began to imitate something of a salute, completely forgetting that he still had his massive carpenter's hammer in hand. The head of the sturdy tool caught him across the temple, prompting an immediate split of skin and flash of quite unexpected pain. The resulting dizziness and change of blood pressure prompted an instant bout of irredeemable nausea, his protein bar and canned milk from much earlier in the day returning to the light of day in a fashion only described as projectile. Dexter looked about in confusion, wondering how he abruptly fucked up taking a single step forward and wiping the blood away from his eye with his sleeve.

Unfortunately, he forgot yet again that he was holding a hammer. The blunt head of his implement raked across the bridge of his nose. Not only did he manage to actually wipe blood into his eye, but his other watered from trauma and the strain of vomiting on the quick. He stumbled forward, boots stopping short on Lorna's unmoving leg.

Boots stopped, but torso tried to continue.

Dexter found himself falling forward, blinded by blood and tears, holding his hands in front of his chest to brace for the impact upon the blacktop of downtown Newnan streets. The nail-driving device met the ground before him with a solid clink, claw end facing up, followed shortly by his head. Blunted edge steel penetrated his ocular cavity and dug into what lay beyond, putting the period on the final sentence of his autobiography.

He lay on the road, facedown, hand still holding the tool which ended his life. His legs were spasming.

Ashton didn't see how the fall happened, but did catch the end result. He turned to more squarely size up the scene which lay before him, a growing look of pure, unadulterated incredulity twisting his face, like he had just seen a puppy spontaneously combust, or a prom queen fart the alphabet intelligibly. In Greek.

"THE FUCK?"

Were this any other time, Ash might have been impressed. "No time. Armory."

No-nonsense mindset fully in place, Captain Ashton Holloway, Combat Engineer, led his group toward the refitted bank that served as their weapons storage, pausing only to club out or hack to pieces anything that got in their way.


Black James!



Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Maria, Ash, Dead People



Zoie was where she needed to be, now it was time to help clear a path for the group on the street. He had witnessed the passing of Lorna, who in his estimation thusfar seemed like an okay gal, but was unprepared for Maria's reaction to her sudden and involuntary removal from the living.

"Baby girl, baby girl..." he started, addressing his sniping partner with as sympathetic and reassuring a voice as he could, "We gotta do this. C'mon, Maria, bad guys are still out there, our people are on the ground."

James was pretty sure that his words were lost in the wash of Maria's emotions, as they shifted from sudden grief to profound rage. Maybe it was best for him to keep his mouth shut and make with the shooting. His prodigious gluteus was just fine the way it was, with the original hole it came with and zero arrows protruding from. Yeah. Doing that. Taking the lighter caliber weapon in hand, his Hog Hunter's muscle memory took over, placing the "in" in front of "animate" for a trio of Dead Ones between his people and their destination.

James raised his head from the scope slightly to get a wider angle on his killing field, and noticed Dexter take the Nestea Plunge onto something hard and sharp, never to take a lungful of air again. He thumbed the walkie, "Yo Ash, ya'lls friend need a Band-Aid?"


Caesar Gonzalez



Location: Newnan
Interacting With: Edenite, painfully.



The son-of-a-bitch didn't see him, didn't expect anyone to jump out of a second-story window. One of those fuckers from Eden that shot Leann and Vivian. One of those fuckers that must pay.

The invader ran right past him, such was his desire to get to the Armory, to get weapons to kill more of his people. Admitting it deep within himself, yes, Newnan was his home. These were his people. He expected loss of his daughter to make him detach from ...all this... but his last moments of brooding sorrow, coupled with the danger everyone was in, exposed feelings in him he wasn't sure he possessed.

If nothing else, it was Alicia's job to see to the security of this place. Damnit, he would take up her responsibility and get the job done regardless, just as he taught her to do, many years ago. And so, the stabbing began.

Caesar's haste to get to the man worked in his disfavor. He had accidentally kicked a bit of window frame in his pursuit, drawing the balding stranger's attention. He swung around with a hunting rifle, intending a quick "point and click" interaction. He did not intend for the leathery Latino to hurl a machete across the street and into his stomach. The Edenite could see the blade approach in slow motion, tumbling end over end; point then handle, point then handle. He was aware of every nuance of the weapon, light reflecting from it in the pattern of its approach, even a strange choppy whooshing sound as it got closer. It seemed to move so, so slowly. The instant broke down into a very long time, to his perception. In its slowness, however, there was nothing he could do to move out of the way.

The ponderous-seeming movement caught back up with the reality's speed with sickening clarity, just as the blade parted the flesh of his gut. One hand loosed from his rifle as he stared in shock at his newest faux extremity. The half-second was just enough time for Caesar to be upon him.

His remaining machete hacked off his hand with deft accuracy, dropping it and his weapon to the ground. Caesar was already in a spin when his free hand found the grip of his stomach-sheathed blade, wrenching it free and hamstringing the Edenite in a flowing, circular maneuver. There were no attempts to quiet nor kill the man, no. El Jefe had plans.

Unable to stand on his own power, gutshanked, and missing a hand, the would-be interloper wailed. Casear grabbed him by the belt and drug the blood pouring fucknut out into the open, just up from the group of his people making for the Armory. The Mexican banged the flat of his blade onto a nearby stop sign, alerting any Dead in the area to a free and easy meal.

"Órale, Órale!" he shouted, making sure he had the attention of any wandering corpses, before stabbing a blade between two of the Edenbastard's ribs and giving a steady twist. Not far enough in to puncture a lung; just enough to provide leverage to move bones away from each other in a manner painful enough to override the survival instinct necessary to keep from crying out. Caesar swiftly dispatched an additional Walker, a straggler that for whatever reason found him slightly more interesting, with a rolling parry-block and a machete to the skull. He moved to the middle of the road, waving his friends closer.

And just like that, a clearer path began to open. The tearing and screaming sounds were incidental.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Aewin
Raw
Avatar of Aewin

Aewin Captain of the Love Train!

Member Seen 10 days ago





Time: Afternoon
Location: Newnan
Interacting with: Clean up crew

This was probably the weirdest fucking game of "Why're you hitting yourself" ever. It's cute when you use a toddler's hand to poke their nose, or a ten year old to (gently) slap their cheek, but to see a grown ass man hit himself with a fucking hammer?!

She swung the machete, grimacing as her aim was slightly off with the weapon. "Might as well die trying." She thought grimly, biting down at her lip as she swung it again, this time in the direction of an approaching walker and halfway decapitating the corpse. "Wow, beginners luck does exist." Another swing, and the head came rolling off.

"Órale, Órale!" The sound of an angel disguised as a rampaging, murderous killing machine screamed at them, Meg turning to look at Caesar with a mix of relief and surprise. 'How the fuck did h-- never mind, probably flung himself out of some window and badassly killed a couple of guys while at it.'

Well, she was partially correct. The guts lining the side of the building from the window gave her an idea how Caesar managed to get to the ground and ahead of them before they did. "Come on! We got this!"

How she wishes she didn't just jinx their already terrible luck.


Time: Afternoon
Location: Newnan
Interacting with: Kris

So he was right. Maria must be a really lucky gal, to find her sister by chance during a supplies/survivors run. He nodded, "Yeah, I know her. She's my twin sister's apocalyptic best friend." He parroted Meg's terms exactly. At least Kristina would easily merge into the group once the breach of Newnan's walls have been cleared up.

Sidd held the man down for Kristina as she collected the cloth from the curtains required to hogtie the intruder. Sidd had never hogtied someone before, but he could only guess it was something similar to tying your shoelaces, only Western and a lot more complicated.

He followed the girl's lead, slowly keeping him down with a knee and helping her tie the curtain around the man's leg and hand. "We can take him up the tower to James and Maria, we need to help out the group outside." He suggested.
Hidden 3 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online

The Smith Sisters


Location: Infirmary, Newnan, Georgia
Interacting With: Sid (Kris), James (Maria)





"I'm fine.." Maria said with a hint of anger still in her voice as she glanced over towards James she knew that he was doing his best to try and calm her down, but she was still grieving the loss of her friend as she grabbed another arrow and pulled back the bowstring and launched another arrow hitting the head of another walker as it's body hit the ground. She would have more time to mourn the loss of Lorna and the others later James was right their friends were still down there with the walkers and Edenians still in the streets.

She could see Ceasar out in the streets as well, she could hear the distant screams of the man that he had taken what she assumed was one of their unwanted guests pinning him onto a stop sign. This of course ended up drawing attention of the walkers to their next meal, giving the people on the ground some time to get into the armory.

Kristina smiled slightly as Sidd helped her with tying their prisoner up and sighed softly as she rubbed some sweat out of her face and looked down towards their bound guest. "Yeah I met her briefly she seems like a nice person, Maria does like cute girls by the way." Kristina said as she stood up and looked down at him and then towards Sidd. "We should take him down to get treated because we may need him alive and hes not useful if he is a deadhead ya know?" Kristina said as she kneeled down and grunted loudly as she tried to lift up the grown man and out of the room and back downstairs.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet