1 Guest viewing this page
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea 🦄 / Come, we fly!

Member Online



World Narrative


*If you need a roll before you post - trying to jump something, climbing over broken shit, etc. just drop me a pm here or tag on Discord. As of right now, there are no Walkers posing any danger to you yet in Newnan.

Newnan was burning, there was nothing that could stop that. The distillery had gone up, and that fire was spreading quickly. No one could see it yet but the house that Jack and Tatiana had shared was now gone, in a whole and shattered beyond recognition. There was no word back from static from any of the radios. Channels were not working. Whether that was because no one would answer or just because they had been so damaged from everything collapsing and exploding was anyone's guess.

The Mess Hall collapsed suddenly form the structural damage. It fell this way and that, blocking the path back to that side of Newnan. If Tiffany didn't jump, chances were she would end up being burned to death quickly. Gas lines were still leaking, it was catching more and more fires. What had been Newnan was now the remains of a war zone. They had to get out. Jack and Tiffanys best option? Get Tiffany to Jack, grab bug out bags from the mechanic shop and head north west. Try to get up and around the city. It really was the only option at this point.

The funeral home was holding for now but they needed to get out. Sure the house that was funeral home had stood for more than a hundred years but that was because it was built to withstand tornadoes. Not earthquake like disasters. One could hear the wood creaking from above and all around. That house wasn't going to hold much longer before it came crashing down on itself and taking anyone out inside it when it did.

Amelia and the rest with her could get out over the debris. It would be a pain but they could manage and they still had a chance to grab a few bug out bags before they made a break for it. Meg was one of the oldest members of Newnan, not in age but in the time she had spent there. She knew the bug out plan, she was there when it was set up. She was head of domestic, she was in charge of where every bag was placed.

"Get the bags, get your people out. Now girl," Leanns voice echoed in Megs head. Most of the hallucinations were clearing out but that was only because the smoke was taking over the fumes from the pipe leaks. It wouldn't last forever and there was still a little here and there fueling it. Or maybe it was just Megs inner voice taking the form of Leann in her mind to tell her what to do and how to do it. Either way, it was probably the first good voice in someone's head any of them would have had.

Elsewhere Nathan looked over towards Alena and nodded. "That sounds like a capital idea little one. Now, first rule in this game is that we get as close as we can without being noticed. Sure we could make the shot from here but what fun is that? Other than watching her writhe in pain. Them dead could get to her before we did. We could miss and give away our position. So for now, we make our way as close to her as we can get before we strike. Then, you can have your fun," he said as he started walking. Working his way into the tree line and staying ducked down as much as his large frame could do.



Gavin, Thana, & Lola


Location: The Meeting


Thana could feel her knees start to buckle when she didn't hear a response at first. They gave away slightly as she finally saw Ash come out of the fog of dust that had been kicked up from the road caving in. Gavin grabbing her by the elbow and keeping her standing. Ash was alive, that was what mattered but he was on the other side of the ravine that had been formed. That wasn't good. When people got separated chances of finding them again was more than slim, it was basically non-extant. All she could manage to do was nod right then, if she spoke she knew her voice would crack. Her throat hurt but it wasn't from the dust it was from desperation.

Lola coughed and held up a hand, giving a thumbs up. "We're good," she coughed before sitting up slowly and taking a look around. "Fuck me...." she muttered as she stood up and started dusting herself off. Brushing a trickle of blood from her forehead she looked around. Her tank was fine, Thalia was alive, even Gramps was still kicking. So they were about as good as they could hope for right then. "Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on?"

"Glads to hear it Bea," Gavin said as he held onto Thana. From the looks of it she would fall straight into that gap if he let her go right then. Taking a breath he nodded towards Ash. "Shit man, don't ya be worrin' none. James and I were headed that way. Edens on our list of shit to do today. I gots that shit, yous take care of yer people," he called out to Ash.

Thana glanced over towards Gavin and her lips parted slightly. "Eden? You mean those asshats I heard about that took out my sister?" she said, a slight grumbling coming up in her throat. Gavin could only nod to her. Thana didn't like her sister, in fact in a lot of ways she hated the woman. It really hadn't even bothered her to hear her sister was dead. Yet, the southern girl was bubbling up in her. Family before all. Didn't matter her sister had made her life hell, if anyone was going to fuck with her sister, it was her.

"I'm coming with you," she growled under her breath. It wasn't a side that came out of Thana often. She wasn't one for revenge, she wasn't one to get upset, or let her emotions control her but this was different. She had found a place, she had found someone she clicked with, the world decided to give everyone a major fuck off and Thana was snapping. Reaching up she grasped her dog tags and yanked. The chain snapping at the back of her neck as she did. Balling it up in her hand the woman gave a fast pitch Coach Hicks would have been proud of as she sent the damn things streaming across the ravine and hitting Ash right in the gut.

"Captain, you are to return those to me. That is a god damn order," she said in a tone that made Gavin raise a brow.

"Damn girl, channeling your inner Macsen?" he asked but she didn't respond. Turning on her heels she stepped over towards the truck.

"Anyone that wants safety, I suggest you get your wits about you and start moving. Those that want to kill something, we have work to do," she said as she took her pack off her shoulder and tossed it into the back of James truck. "Comfort, you're driving."

Lola started to grin form ear to ear. It wasn't that she liked killing people but shit, if they were going to start tearing shit up, she was all for it. It had been a while since she got to play with her tank. Clapping her hands together she rubbed them quickly and glanced over towards Thalia. "Jet, you know I can't pass on this shit. Can we please go play boom boom?!?!" she asked like a kid on Christmas morning wanting to open presents before everyone was out of bed.

Gavins jaw dropped slightly as he looked back over Thana as she climbed into the truck and then over towards Ash. "Fucking christ... I supposed to bes the unstable one, not her ass..." he said towards Ash before turning and jogging over to the truck. Glancing over towards Bea he shrugged a bit. "Ya coming ors wants me to drops ya offs somewhere first?" he asked Bea as he swung open the driver door.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by ONL
Raw
Avatar of ONL

ONL The Guild's friendly neighbourhood Norwegian

Member Seen 8 hrs ago



Alexander Polawski



Location:The Meeting




Alexander looked at the various survivors of what little piece of Hell that had just happened, though his main concern was his two unlikely aquintances and especially Lola once he saw the trickle of blood on her forehead. Either they had been lucky in that the ground hadn't swallowed them whole, or Lola's madness was too much for even the Devil himself to take. Alexander didn't answer her question of what had happened at first. He simply couldn't, and the others didn't seem particularly interested in giving her an answer either, so he felt compelled to say something. "…no idea Lola, no idea…"

"Wait, Eden…killing? What did I just miss just now?"

His understanding of the situation far from improved as the others began to talk about killing someone in a place called Eden. Alexander, not certain of what the heck was going on, looked in disbelief at Lola as she seemed to jump on the bandwagon like the others, begging Thalia for permission to go on the hunt as well.

"When did we decide on this? And…" Alexander paused, rubbing his jaw while trying to figure out what to say next. He wasn't a killer, not anymore, but still… "I guess I can't leave you two alone. Not if you're going to put yourselves in danger." It would seem the old belief of brothers in arms weren't dead to the old soldier.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 16 min ago

Riley Ridgeway


Location: Building 6 (Armory)





"I'm so sorry Chloe.." Riley said softly as she searched the rest of her sister's gear and stuffed them into her pack, they would need the supplies later most likely. She also took her sister's flannel shirt quickly stuffing it down into her pack, when she heard Niesha's voice she looked up at her for a moment. Wiping away a few tears as she tried to not cry in front of her, and looked back down, she adjusted her pack grabbing Chloe's empty bag as well. "She shot herself we need to go now..." Riley simply answered she didn't want to say anything else as she picked up her sister's body.

Riley slowly walked down the stairs and back to the first floor, she didn't say anything to Ravi either as she walked over towards one of the caskets in the room. She didn't want to leave her sister's body like that upstairs as she slowly opened it up, Riley laid Chloe's body down inside it. Looking down at her twin's body one last time before finally closing it, shortly after she did that Riley could hear the wood both above and all around them starting to creak. Riley whipped away a few more tears, she would have to mourn later right now she was responsible for Ravi and Niesha and make sure that they got out of the building.

"We need to get out now i'm scrubbing the run, we need to get back see what we can do." Riley called out for both Ravi and Niesha as she started to make her way towards the door waiting for both Ravi and Niesha to follow her. In the distance Riley froze as she could see the smoke in the air as well as the walls around the Franklin Section had fallen. Riley instantly started to worry about Amelia her girlfriend was still in town. Riley quickly reached for her radio to try and get any of the other leads on the line, but all she heard was static.




Meghna Kumar & Raymond Mendoza



Location: The Graveyard





Meghna looked down at Amelia and nodded as she knelt down in front of her looking down at her seeing the girl sobbing. "We are fine Amelia, we need to get the hell out of here." She said gesturing to the few buildings that were there. "I need you to be strong okay, bug out bags we need to grab at least three for me, you and Ray." Meg said as much as she was worried and wanted to breakdown and cry right then and there. She needed to get herself and the others to safety, Meg knew the bugout plan by heart in case something like this did happen. Meg heard LeAnn's voice in her head once more. She still wasn't sure if she was going crazy or not, but she knew the warning and they didn't have much time at all to get out. Meg offered Amelia a hand and pulled her up motioned for her to follow.

Raymond remained on his feet looking over at Amelia seeing her bursting out into tear he felt bad for her Ray offered a hand to help Amelia up to her feet as well. He listened to Meg and nodded they needed to get the bugout bags before they left, Raymond and Meg turned over and started to make their way into one of the buildings. Raymond looked over his shoulder once more as much as he wanted to stay and find out that Tiffany was alright, he couldn't get out of the area that they were trapped in, they needed to get out as quickly as possible. He really wasn't sure what he was going to do without Tiffany if he would ever see her again.

Meg took out her radio she still wasn't sure if it was working or not, but she needed to try and get the message out even if her radio got static on the other end. "This is Meghna, if anyone else can hear me we need to leave now. Grab your bugout bags and leave." Meg said as she held open the door for both Ray and Amelia to walk into hopefully the bags were all still located where she had placed them.




Alena Sullivan


Location: Braelinn Village Shopping Center





Alena looked over at the parking lot in the distance one last time licking her lips she couldn't wait to sink her teeth into hearing the person's screams. "ITs way more entertaining to see the dead chomp away at someone as well though." She said with a light laugh, but went on ahead with Nathan's plan on silently stalking her from a distance. She followed his lead and made sure that she stayed low to the ground her eyes wondering back to keep her eyes on the target.

"When we do kill her can I call dibs on her clothes as well? Been wanting a newer set of clothes as well." Alena asked, she didn't care about the other supplies, most of her clothes back in Eden had seen better days they were either stained in Walker blood as well as some people she had killed or they were torn up quiet a bit.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Online



Amelia Payne


Location: Outer Wall Ruins




It took a few moments for Amelia to completely process Meg's words.' Need to get the hell out of here...' She repeated in her mind, looking at Meg with eyes still filled with tears.” Right...” Was the final reply of realization. It wasn't strong reply, as most in Amelia's case it was quiet. She nodded, quickly wiping her tears away, though that didn't completely stop them. Then she took Meg and Ray's hand to get up. Granted she did lean more on Meg to not burden Ray more because of his leg.

Amelia quickly entered the building as Meg held the door opened, since despite the shock her mind now had a goal she focused on survival. Yes they had to get out. To get out and survive they needed the bags. It was a really simple plan made out of few simple points: get bags, get out of the city, survive. Simple was what her mind needed right now. Shock was still there, she knew people were dead... didn't know who. There was no way everyone survived. For all she knew they may be the only ones left though that was a terrifying thought. She hoped there were many alive. She needed to see Riley.' Riley was away form here... she should be fine right?' She thought as she stormed in the search of the bug out bags.

Locating 3 bags weren't that difficult.” Here!” Amelia called,finally seeing the bags. There were two backpacks and a bag.” I will take the bag.” She stated, frankly Ray could only go with a backpack because of his condition and even that would be a hindrance to him in the moving through the ruined walls and buildings. Without further ado, she took it. Didn't matter if it had a female set of clothes or male, they could switch them later.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



Ash Holloway



Location: Armageddon




Ash really hoped that he didn't hear that right. Eden? The crazy bastards were going directly into Eden? True, he had given it massive consideration himself just moments ago, even with damned good reasoning behind the decision. As for James, he even expected to die that day. Ash doubted that it was even his idea, to hear the big Texan speak of it. The fact was, they all probably had reasons to kill every last one of those Godless sons and daughters of bitches that called Eden home. The fact also was, if he was on the other side of this crack in the earth, he would be the one snapping orders to get underway and put the hurt to those people, hard and fast.

He was a little stunned to hear it all. Even a little jealous, and not just because Thana was over there with Gavin. Ash had been preparing for this inevitable strike against their enemies. Training hard, honing his edge. He wanted a piece of the action, selfish though it was of him. People needed him back home. Survivors. There had to be some of them left. Thana's dog tags sailed across the gap between them, striking Ash in his stomach. Reflexively, his free hand went up to grab them before they fell. As he realized the significance of this gesture, he shook then in the air and called back, "Hell or high water, Thana! Now I'm telling you, keep your ass alive to get them back!" Ash added her tags to his own around his neck, and began backing toward his Hordebuster. "I know I can't stop you. Please do this smart. Back off if it doesn't feel right. Good hunting."

The man and the Soldier came into perfect agreement within Captain Holloway. They may have lost their ground, but their enemies would fear the dying throes of Newnan until they took their last, gurgling breath. Ash climbed into his truck and fixed the grate back over the window. No sense taking chances now. He fired up the engine, shifted it into gear, and turned his Hordebuster back in the direction of Newnan. Deep inside of him, he was in agony. His best friend just died in front of him. He was separated from his love. His home just got swallowed up into a hell-like abyss that opened in the ground, and there was the very real likelihood that everyone he knew back home was dead already. As the truck began its necessary but highly depressing trip back north toward the crater that used to be Newnan, Ash fired up his walkie.

"This is Ash. Anybody in town, please respond. I repeat, this is Ash, anyone please respond. Over."

Static.





Location: The Other Side of Armageddon




There was a lot going on at one time. Too much. A simple meeting to collect cathartic yet expected news had turned into a reveal the likes of which was going to change lives. Perhaps that change would come in the form of those lives ending. Perhaps it would just be the efficient removal of limbs until these people looked like fleshy doormats with screaming heads attached. Hell, maybe she would be called into the presence of her ancestors and asked to atone for her misdeeds in life. To be united with her people, even through the veil of death, would be an acceptable conclusion to the day.

Offhandedly, Thalia wondered if Valhalla and the Land of Honored Dead were compatible in the afterlife. Either way, her people definitely deserved a place in either. Maybe she'd get a chance to see her Shieldmaiden sisters again.

Shaking off the thought, Thalia climbed up the side of Lola's tank and opened the grill on the rear landing. Most of the interior was damp with melted snow, placed there earlier to kill the coals before they took off. She slung Astrid's shield about her back and reached inside of the grill, at first patting her face with a pocket of cool, mostly dry ash. She closed her eyes and rubbed dark circles around her eyes with a bit of softer, charred wood, filling them in with her fingertips. The same char was used to paint simple vertical lines across her mouth and onto her cheeks. As she worked, she spoke a quiet prayer.

"Jesucristo, el conquistador, que en la cruz fue conquistado,
Conquista el Edén, para que sean conquistados conmigo en el Nombre de Dios,
Que sean humillados, derrotados a mis pies para completar lo que me han ofrecido."

"Nuestra Dama Muerte, te suplico amorosamente en la medida en que Dios te formó con tu gran poder sobre todos los mortales,
Y en el nombre del Padre, del Hijo y del Espíritu Santo, oro para que te dignes ser mi protectora,
Hasta el último día, hora y momento en que tu Divina Majestad manda llevarme ante tu presencia.
AMÉN."


Thalia climbed back down and looked into her friend's eyes, her own liquid hazel orbs showing through a mask of Mexican Death. Seriousness gripped her voice as she answered, "Yeah. Those assholes killed people I cared about. We can go play." Thalia breathed in deeply, filling her lungs to capacity and blowing it back out again. She leaned her neck to either side until the vertebrae popped noticeably, and then continued. "But as long as we're doing some killing, the name is Angel. Familia Gonzalez.

Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose Rag Doll

Member Seen 17 min ago



Jack Hudson

Location: Outside Building One (Medical)


It was as if someone had ripped his heart out, as he heard only static. He wanted to reason that the radios wouldn't work with all of this disaster and destruction, but he feared the worse. Every fiber of his being felt as if they were being torn, slowly pulled apart until he would finally break and collapse. He wanted nothing more than to jump across and run through the fire to find his wife, even if it killed him. If it was a suicidal mission, so be it. He had made a vow to Tatiana. And if he was being honest with himself, he couldn't live in a world that she wasn't a part of.

But he couldn't make that choice - it wasn't just his life that he'd be sacrificing. Tiffany was on the other side of the gap. The mess hall collapsed, ruining any chance of him rushing to see Tatiana. He wasn't sure if he wanted to scream or cry anymore. "You...You gotta jump to me, Tiff. It's not safe," Jack said. It was like twisting the blade in an already created wound to say those words aloud - to admit that he couldn't go see to his wife's safety. Yet he knew that he needed to get Tiffany to safety. She didn't need to and shouldn't sacrifice her life, just so that way Jack could be a martyr for his wife.

While Tatiana may be able to live without him, and had made a vow that she would keep on going, he just didn't know if he could do the same. "I'll catch ya, if you need it," Jack added. They'd get out of Newnan. He'd drop Tiffany off somewhere safe - there was a rendez-vous point. And then if Tatiana wasn't there, he'd return and scour the area until he found her.

Beatrice Decker

Location: The Meeting (Three-way intersection near the Hershall Norred Water Plant)


As the others talked, Beatrice listened, weighing her options. Normally, this was the point where she would split off from the group and make her own way. This settlement had fallen - her survival would be better if she left the area and found a new safe haven. Once that one fell, she would do the same. Rinse and repeat until the day she died, forming attachments to no one. It was how things worked downtown, especially in Justice, where death lurked on every street corner.

Yet while her survival instincts told her to leave, Ryan had sacrificed his life for hers. She owed him a debt that could not be repaid. He had set out on this mission to help James in his efforts to annihilate Eden. And while James had not sacrificed his life for hers, he was still a friend. Within her ethical and moral viewpoint, she had to remain and help them take down Peachtree City. With so many dead and the destruction of Newnan, they would need all of the help they could get.

The other group appeared to be joining as well - having a tank on their side wouldn't hurt. Yet she still felt narrowly divided between the two options - survive or live (and likely die). She didn't feel especially strong connections to anyone here but...Some of Newnan's fallen had become the closest thing she had to family. Ryan, Tiffany, James. There was nothing that she could do for them now.

She might as well avenge them. And since she couldn't kill Mother Nature, Eden was the next best thing.

"I'm coming. You'll need someone who can think like them," Beatrice replied, before hopping into the back of the truck. "I'm from Justice - Eden isn't much different."

Ravi Chakrabarti

Location: Funeral Home, North of Newman


Riley didn't need to tell Ravi that Chloe had shot herself - the signs were clear. Gunshot wounds had different appearances for murders than for suicides. In his line of work, it was a necessary skill to be able to decipher between the two. One meant an active investigation, the other meant a case closed. What Ravi didn't know was the reason behind Chloe's suicide. Had she been planning it this entire time? Reflecting back on the last hour, it troubled him. She had been rather tense and disagreeable, right after Miss Sally died. And then she had been the one to make a fuss when Gavin and the others left.

Perhaps she had agreed to this run in order to get access to a gun, that way she could end it. He was normally a blunt person, but he decided to keep this information to himself for now. It wouldn't help Riley grieve her sister's death to know that she had likely been planning it since this morning. He left the funeral home, following Riley and Niesha still. The structure likely wouldn't last much longer, especially with the way the wood had begun to creak.

"Riley, Niesha, I'm sorry but...We can't go back there. It's a disaster zone. Every walker in the area will be drawn to it and the odds that anyone survived are grim at best." He didn't want to hurt them - but they deserved to know the odds. Earthquakes were deadly and devastating - and while this natural disaster was different, it would still be in their best interest to leave Newnan. "Gavin and the others - they're headed to Peachtree City. If you know the direction, we can meet with them and regroup."
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 42 min ago



Tiffany Lyle


Location: The Mess Hall (What's left of it)




Tiffany could feel the fire as it continued to burn. It blocked off their path and she knew Jack was kicking himself. He wanted to go see if Tatiana was ok and she couldn't blame him. She felt for him and knew they had to get to safety first. Get themselves out and then they could find their respective others.

She nodded her approval, "Ok, I'm gonna jump. Help would be appreciated." She walked back as far as she could and eyed the jump. She took a few deep breaths, waiting for Jack to get into position. Once he was ready, she steadied herself before she made a run for it and jumped. She would try to land it, but she would reach for Jack if she felt she couldn't just make it.



Faith Masters


Location: Outside Braelinn Village Shopping Center




Faith walked a bit. She was getting pissier with every step. She just wanted to find a place to settle down. What she wouldn't do to have a room all to herself. She would kill for that. Literally. She would murder anyone to get a stable place.

She scanned the horizon. She didn't see much else, but she hoped she would find food soon. She was dangerously low. She took a sip of what water she had before she continued onward. Unaware of the eyes on her. It was for the best, anyway.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Lady Luck
Raw
coGM
Avatar of Lady Luck

Lady Luck ~*LLA*~

Member Seen 2 hrs ago



World Narrative


*If you need a roll before you post - trying to jump something, climbing over broken shit, etc. just drop me a pm here or tag on Discord. As of right now, there are no Walkers posing any danger to you yet in Newnan.

Over at the Funeral home, the building was about to crash down but south of them, the wall around Newnan had fallen. To their luck, a good portion of the Franklin portion of Newnan was still standing. It looked rickety but it was standing. There were supplies there. Maybe the Armory and makeshift clinic that was in that area was below ground and crumbling now but there were buildings and bug out bags within them. It could mean the difference in living and dying on the road. For all they knew, those bags contained the last food supplies and weapons they would have access too for weeks or even months.

Over in the Southeast portion of the town, Amelia had gotten the bags and her group were trying to get out. There was no reply but static on the radio. Either they were out, damaged, or there just were no survivors at this point. The walls rubble was high and unstable, what happens when a twenty foot tall wall made of steal gets treated like it is a piece of tissue paper by Mother Nature. Another thing that happens is after shocks. When the earth is ripped open, it doesn't just scream and then go silent. No, things have to settle and in settling, more things tend to happen.

The town shook slightly and the shaking was centered beneath the building that the trio was retrieving bags from. The building they had chosen was a side storage building for various things needed for the live stock and apparently the fates decided to give Meg a hoe, because you know, bitches love hoes. It was a beautiful hoe, probably cost a pretty penny back in the day. Yet instead of digging up the ground this time it just lay there. On the ground. And with the shaking of the ground, it sent to the three off kilter. Amelia was able to fall without injury. Ray, being the one legged man in an ass kicking contest that he was, managed to fall into Meg. Meg, trying to walk while helping Ray... Well she went back, with Ray on top of her. The hoe pierced her back through her lungs and heart. Ray on top of her, the ends came out of the front of her chest and managed to dig into his. He lived, Meg wasn't going to last more than a minute. RIP Meg... Go see Sid...

The shaking of Newnan happened just before Tiffany was about to make her jump. It caused her footing ti slip slightly. She made the jump and was able to grab onto Jack but her feet didn't hit the edge on the other side. It was going to be a struggle to get her for as Jack grabbed her they both fell. Jack thankfully against the crumbling concrete of the street. He was able to keep a hold of her a she hung over the ravine below and slammed against the broken side. She was cut up a good bit but was going to be able to hold on. Jack would be able to pull her out.

Faith... Well we knew this was coming. We have been waiting on it. Nathan and Alena were able to make their way up along side the woman, keeping her in sight as they did. "Time to stop the pursuit and have fun my dear. Remember the rules: Scare her, make her scream, make her beg, then end her," he said as he brought his riffle up and took aim through his scope. Squeezing the trigger the sound echoed out but it wasn't loud enough, thanks to the silencer, for it to be heard anymore than a pop that sounded like every other branch cracking in the area. The sound blended well enough to cover the shot and the bullet tore through Faiths right calf muscle.

Taking aim again, he squeezed the trigger again and sent another bullet into her right thigh. Another into her left shoulder. His Vietnam days coming back to mind, his sniper skills still as sharp as ever. In fact he had gotten better since his prime. He was more patience these days than he used to be. "Do your thing." Nathan lowered his rifle and slung it over his shoulder. He was going to sit back and enjoy the show.





Gavin, Thana, & Lola


Location: The Meeting


Lola looked over towards Alexander and cackled slightly. "Danger? Shit mate, danger is aces in my book. What's the point of surviving if you ain't gonna live? Let's cause some hell," Lola said as she clapped her hands together and rubbed them vigorously. It was a wonder that she had survived as long as she had since the world was turned up side down, yet the way she was giggling about going and blowing people up, it was a wonder how she survived even before the end of the world came. It was like every chance she got to do something stupid, she did it. She had no idea what she was going to be up against, she didn't care. Run, run, run to the danger. She probably would have been a drunken dwarf barbarian level one tank in a DnD campaign asking some pugilist to fart her into a swarm of undead. (And with the luck she had to have to survive this long, it probably would have worked.)

Thana didn't glance back towards Ash, just keeping her eyes facing forward as she muttered something under her breath that was unintelligible. Gavin looked over towards Ash and chuckled. "Aww hell, only things I got to worrys abouts is Strawberry," he said before turning his attention back to the small group they had going. It seemed like everyone was in for this run and Gavin was feeling a darkness taking over him. It was something he kept buried most of the time but with someone as happy and go lucky as he was, there was bound to be a reverse to it. He had seen what these people had done to one girl, heard what else they had done. They were going down like a drunken prom date.

Lola jumped up and down like a giddy school girl as Thalia agreed they could go play. "Fucking aces! Okay, who's riding with me? Climb in! Country, I'll follow ya! Any road blocks, just move and me and my baby will clear the way," she giggled as she spun around in place. "Oh right, introductions. I'm Lola!" she added as she darted for her tank and climbed inside. She wasn't about to hold things up, she wanted to move. It was time to play.

Thana looked over at Thalia and nodded slightly. "Same boat. Lt. Commander Martin," she said in a stoic voice before grabbing a pack out of the back of the truck and climbing into the passenger front seat of the cab. Ripping it open she started rummaging through it. Gavin cocked a brow, he was glad she grabbed one of his bags. He wasn't sure how Beatrice would have taken him going through hers or Ryans stuff.

"Hey, a kiwi. Okay, names Gavin, Comfort if you want. Texas Ranger. Okay, pile in y'all. Let's get this show on the road," he said before looking over towards Beatrice and grinning at her. "So, where you hangin' yer hat during this little trist?" he asked as he climbed into the driver seat of James pickup truck and started it up.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by rivaan
Raw
Avatar of rivaan

rivaan

Member Online



Amelia Payne


Location: Outer Wall Ruins




It happened again, once more without warning. Just as Amelia thought this hell was over it struck once more. The ground shook as they were about to leave the building. For just a moment her mind refused to accept it, but she was forced to as she hit the floor. The trembling made her fall, luckily she fell without any major injuries, she was shaken nevertheless as it took her a few seconds to take her bearing and look around. What had happened!?

She hurried to get up on her feet, as she moved over to where Meg and Ray were. She saw red... She was seeing blood under them! There appeared to be some tool underneath them. “ MEG, RAY!” Amelia called, hurrying to pull Ray off Meg. Amelia's mind froze at the sight. There was a hoe sticking out of Meg's chest. She must have fallen on it... it came out of where her heart was! Ray too had blood on hip, he appeared to be lightly wounded too.' Why is this happening?' Amelia panicked in her head wondering what to do. She was dying! They had to save Meg...! But... there was no way there was so much blood.” I'm sorry Meg...!” Amelia cried out, pulling injured Ray with her towards the outside of the building. Her mind was racing, her thoughts were incoherent madness as she brought Ray outside, letting go of him gently before leaning over on the other side, her hands one on her hair another on her stomach as she violently threw up.

“Wha...” She made a sound as she finally stood up again, her mind confused, unable to decide.” Have to... sa...v.. no... go..?! Where...?” Amelia was speaking in a manner filled with confusion. Before her hazy eyes stopped on Ray. Yeah she had to help him. Yes...” ...go... Let's go... have to move.” She managed to say, moving over to him almost in autopilot to help him so they can start moving through the rubble. In other words... she was avoiding what she had just saw happen. Her mind and brain couldn't handle it if she was thinking about it so with the help of the adrenaline and the brain's natural safety functions she was in a state where thinking about the terror, the pain and death was numbed temporary instead focusing on a goal of survival.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by MarshiestMallow
Raw
Avatar of MarshiestMallow

MarshiestMallow The Marshiest of Mallows

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


NIesha






Location: Funeral Home





The building creaking sent spikes of fear through Niesha, churning in her belly, and making her antsy to get going, to get out of there. To get back to Newman. As Riley spoke, she looked to Chloe’s body. She didn’t think that Chloe would be one to kill herself, but who knew anything these days? Had she been seeing things, too? Ravi had been… Niesha shuddered at the memory of her own experiences…

What was going on? What was messing with them? Or was it just the… way of life now? Some sort of side effect of whatever caused them to come back after they died? She shook her head, turning her thoughts away from that Mystery. She’d have time later to ponder that. Right now, she had to focus on surviving. On at least… at least not being the only one alive again.

Kristina… . She had to be alive, didn’t she? And what about Tati? She’d promised to be her midwife… Even though that terrified her, the thought of not being able to do it terrified her even more. Please be alive… . The creaking of her building penetrated her thoughts once more, and she gripped her flashlight tighter, letting out a shaky breath, and pulling herself together once more.

She followed Riley down the stairs, and shifting the flashlight, tucking it under one arm for a moment, she retrieved her bow, holding it in one hand, ready just in case of walkers. She took the flashlight in hand again, and nodded, content for the moment to let Riley lead. She’d just concentrate on keeping them alive. She hurried out the doors, after Riley, shoving the flashlight in her pack as she did so, stopping at the sign of smoke.

No…

Ravi’s words chilled her, and she became aware of a slight whining noise, high pitched, that she recognised came from her after a moment. She tried to pull herself together, looking towards the smoke, towards Newman. ”Kristina… Tati…. Victor…. If there’s even a chance that they’re alive, I have to be there” She said softly, her voice shaking with her emotion. She knew she couldn’t ask Riley and Ravi to go with her.

”can’t we see if there’s away in, please? At the very least see if there’s any supplies that we can find… “ if they couldn’t get in… then that would be that and she’d just have to hope they’d find other survivors along the way. ”other few hours to catch up with the others won’t delay us much- and they might be stalled by the earthquake anyway… “ especially with aftershocks, ”in any case, let’s get away before things collapse”
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Nallore
Raw
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 16 min ago

Riley Ridgeway


Location: Funeral Home -> Franklin Section





Riley stared up at the funeral home she wasn't sure how much longer the building will last she was glad that Ravi and Niesha finally both made it out of the building. Looking over at the crumbling walls before her, she was still numb with the loss of her sister and now her home, she just really hoped that Amelia did make it out of Newnan alive. When Ravi finally spoke she looked towards him for a moment mentioning Peachtree City. "No Peachtree is where Eden is, even if we all did regroup somewhere near they would either kill us or capture us very quickly." Riley quickly stated, they wouldn't have the numbers or the firepower to attack the other settlement but he did have a point all of the noise would certainly draw all of the walkers in the area to here.

"Newnan has a bugout plan cant remember what they are, but there is bugout bags in every building. We grab those and we get out and figure shit out when we get somewhere safe." Riley looked towards Niesha for a moment, she could understand her thoughts wanting to make sure that her friends were safe. She had a loved one somewhere there still as well, sighing slightly as she started to make her way towards the Franklin Section. "If there is a way to see if we can find them then we can, but they can handle themselves they all survived this long." Riley said trying to reassure her.

When Riley carefully made it through the wall she looked around and eyed the buildings cautiously, then over towards Ravi and Niesha. "Just stay close no running off, I lost my sister today I don't want to lose anyone else here today." Riley said sternly as she made her way towards the closest building hoping that they would hold for as long as they can before it came crashing down the bugout bags were important and they needed them to survive.




Meghna Kumar & Raymond Mendoza



Location: The Graveyard





Raymond leaned on Meghna for support for a little bit longer as they walked into the stock building where they kept the supplies for all of the livestock. Meghna watched as Amelia went in search of the bugout bags, when she found them Meghna quickly accepted the backpack and slung it over her shoulders as well as Raymond did. "Good job, bugout plan is to head to-" Meghna was cut off when she heard the ground starting to shake again. "Not again" Raymond said as he felt the ground shaking violently again, which caused him to lose his footing. He was holding onto Meghna as tightly as he could for support.

His footing eventually gave way, Meghna screamed as she lost her balance as well, she made sure that Raymond would fall on top of her but she didn't realize that they had stumbled forward. Meg felt something pierce through her back, and then through her chest which made her start to cough out blood. When Amelia pulled Ray off of her, she looked down slowly at her chest seeing two spikes coming out of her chest, she knew then that she wasn't going to make it. With a shaky hand she reached for her side arm and weakly handed it towards Raymond, she coughed up a bit more blood.

Raymond looked at Meg as he whipped away a tear while holding his side looking down seeing two small punctures but it didn't seem life threatening, feeling that he was responsible for killing her now he took Meg's weapon and took out his knife. "I'm sorry.." Ray said as he took it and thrusted it into the back of her skull, to make sure that she didn't turn. Ray felt Amelia grabbing him and then quickly led him out. When Ray and Amelia got out he gently laid a hand on her back as he comforted her as best as he could while gently rubbing her back as Amelia vomited onto the ground.

"I really hope your out there Tiffany.." Raymond said softly as he turned his attention back to Amelia, he didn't say anything he would have to console her later when they all made it out of the walls. Raymond walked through the rubble slowly but surely as carefully as he could through the remains of the broken wall. He just hoped that there was a place to meet up in the bug out bags where they would be able to meet up.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by ONL
Raw
Avatar of ONL

ONL The Guild's friendly neighbourhood Norwegian

Member Seen 8 hrs ago



Alexander Polawski



Location:The Meeting




So that was why they were going to Eden. That was the conversation Alexander had missed out on when he saw sobbing in the tank earlier. And that was why he were going to join them; Revenge, and from the sound of it, a just type of revenge. There was no doubt that Thalia was taking it seriously, now with her war-paint and call-sign all done. This was serious. At least for her, not for Lola. She was doing this for the fun of it. And in some sense, he didn't blame her all that much. When he went to 'Nam, he did it for pretty much the same reason, albit he changed his mind afterwards. But those days, with so much death around, was it all that different than simply killing time?

"I'm in. " Alexander said to Lola, following her up onto the tank and waiting for her to climb down into it. He turned to the other survivors around the tank, uncertain of what to feel. At the one hand they were going to raise some piece of Hell, probably bringing back some unwanted memories to the old soldier. But on the other, they had more fighters now, and a tank. If they were going to raise Hell, perhaps they would be the demons doing it, not the other side?

"Alexander Polawski…Alexander or Alex are both fine." He said out loud to their new brothers in arms at first, but stopped himself for two thoughts. Firstly, did he want to give away his military past to these people? Did it matter? And second, he remembered something. Jumping down from the tank, Alexander jogged quickly towards the pickup truck's passenger side, trying to get Thana's attention. "By the way, got a radio? Might not be a bad idea to have some comms open during this little endevour." Alexander said, pulling out his radio and turning it on. While it hadn't been of much use during his tea-set mission, this might be different.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago



Ash Holloway



Location: Armageddon -> Northern End of the Franklin Addition




His ears were ringing, or they seemed like they were. It was the sudden rush of blood and adrenaline that might strike a novice soldier, just shipped in from the world. His head was in pure survival mode, without the benefit of his years of military experience.

Get your head right, soldier. This is any other missile strike. Any other shock and awe attack. Treat it like that.

The Soldier was right. God may have played a cruel joke on them just then, but he couldn't shake his fist at the sky and hope to get anything accomplished.

His mind crystallized every detail of what he saw before he stepped back into his big truck and started rolling back in the general direction of Newnan. Thana was with capable people, and two strange women in a tank. If memory served, it looked kind of like an old 40's model Stuart. A good mechanic could make one of those run forever. One was a young woman with very familiar eyes, though he couldn't place why. The other was dressed erratically and in stark makeup. And older man, too, who looked out of place among his group. James and Ryan lay broken at the bottom of a rip in the earth. Underneath his numb emotional state, Ash noted a streak of something tear within him, promising distinct pain when he allowed himself to feel. James was dead. His mercy only gave him an hour. Less.

Beatrice, Gavin, and Thana survived, along with the female tank team. They were the best chance that any survivors had to avoid Eden's marauders. And Ash was the best chance that any of his people that could still walk had for survival. This was the right plan to execute, if only he could get back into his former home. Ash tried very had to ignore the giant hole in the earth that had formed mostly outside of the walled and once habitable section, but considering that the road he had to take basically skirted the smouldering abyss, this passive denial was doomed to failure. His road was straight and solid. Ash forced his head to turn to the side far enough for the hole to fill most of his vision. It was an awe inspiring and terrible vision - and it snapped him back into reality immediately. It didn't matter that there was no Newnan, no Army, no United States anymore. He was Captain Ashton Jameson Holloway, an Engineer and Combat Officer in the finest army that the world had ever seen. His people needed him, what few were left.

Ash shifted his Hordebuster into gear and barrelled down the dusty road with a greater sense of purpose. North. Straight north. Find a way past the hole, find a way into Newnan. Help who you can. Get them to safety. It occurred to him briefly that he was following the same path that he did to get down to the Water Treatment Facility; the same path as the tank did. The route was reliable and open, and he continued to follow it up, past the downed walls and ruined buildings across the span of collapsed earth. Somewhere in that rubble-strewn crater was a pile of timber that used to be his home. Within that home was a refrigerator. And within that refrigerator was the remains of his supper from the previous evening. James's last barbecue. It seemed like a fitting name for the day so far. Episode 63: James's Last Barbecue.

Gradually, Ash began to see token sections of upright wall, even breaks in the destruction where he could see land coming up to Newnan's interior. It was not safe to traverse, granted, but people might have gotten out. But this was temporary in nature, as his mission to find a way in took him away from Newnan proper, veering into a residential area one street over from the walls. The town was obscured by trees and well scavenged houses for a block or two as Ash made his way around, but the column of smoke that followed the mushroom cloud above Newnan was still clearly visible beyond. North and east. Circumnavigate his destroyed home. No survivors yet.

Then suddenly, there was a break in his luck. A clear view of the Franklin addition could be glimpsed down one of the residential streets. Ash turned his massive motorized beast down the road, barely bothering to breathe with apprehension. As the Hordebuster neared the remains of the area set aside for their Franklin people, he slowed a bit, trying like hell to catch a glimpse of any movement that wasn't smoke or shifting rubble. He then loosened his gun in its holster, just in case the unexpected might occur.

First priority: Survivors. Where the hell were they?









Location: The Other Side of Armageddon




Thalia remembered playing D&D as a kid. Even a bit in college. It wasn't like there was a whole lot to do among the other electronic engineering students, aside from drink. And as it turned out, she could do both at the same time rather proficiently. But that wasn't the reason why the thought of Dungeons and Dragons popped into her mind. It always seemed to Thalia that, although the adventure modules were expertly drafted, it never seemed like the adventurers themselves had much of a reason to hang out. It just seemed like, given the situation, a whole bunch of borderline sociopaths with melee weapons and breathtaking anger issues just decided one day to all go on the same quest at the same time, hopefully not to kill one another in the process. A handful of professional warriors just meet up someplace and decide to trust each other while they go a'questin'. It made no sense. None.

Then today happened. If their slightly portly Dungeon Master could see them now, it was very possible that Thalia owed him an apology. A big, shiny one. As it turned out, that was exactly how it went down. Not just with these people, either, but her first meeting with Lola went in a similar manner. But this group... wow. They had literally just met, got themselves caught by an adventure hook, and instantly decided to hit the road together. Plus, there were more than enough colorful personalities and rugged individuals between them to populate numerous dark corners in watering holes across the realm. Thalia counted herself among that number.

Thalia nodded back to Thana, the newest addition to their Island of Misfit Toys. Yeah, of course she lost someone to them. It seemed that everyone in the area did. She looked like she could handle herself and was highly motivated. "Thalia Carmichael. Tech and Security Specialist, MSS. "Angel" works, though." They seemed decent. Decent enough to join on a retributive killing spree. Still, they hadn't gotten past basic introductions, and they were climbing back into vehicles. "Hey! We're going to need to pool auur resources and get a plan togetha, yeah?" she rattled off in moderate Bostonian. "We need a staging point and you need to read us in!" Nevertheless she headed for her spot in the turret of Lola's tank. This place was not safe.
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 42 min ago



Faith Masters

Alena Sullivan



Location: Outside Braelinn Village Shopping Center




Faith walked a bit more. Then she felt it. It wasn't pain at first. Instead, it was more like a numb feeling. Like her body was telling her something was wrong, but it wasn't quite noticing exactly what. Then she felt the pain.

She dove on the ground and looked at her leg. She had been shot. She could kick herself for being so stupid as being out in the open (but she can't because she had a bullet through her leg!). She looked around, watching the horizon to see who shot her. She wanted to stare them directly in the eye as she fucked up their day for ruining hers.

There was no way she was dying here. Not now. She had so much more to do on this Earth, so many things to see and so many things to kill.

"Don't worry, I'll make her scream and beg and scare the piss out of her very well." Alena said after Nathan had taken his shots at Faith, she then proceeded to climb out of the wooded area and started to approach Faith. Giving the woman an evil looking smirk on her face as she knelt down in front of Faith. "Well, well, well looky what we gots here." Alena smiled as she reached down and pressed her thumb into the bullet wound.

Faith held in her pained scream. She wouldn't give the bitch the satisfaction. Instead, with her good leg, she aimed a kick at her head. Hoping to contact. It hurt, but she wouldn't be taken down by this psycho. Not yet. Not while she had stuff to do. Alena grunted slightly when she was kicked in the face, she quickly head-butted Faith. She was getting angry now, as she took out her knife and grabbed Faith by her right hand and stabbed into her arm and started to twist it.

Brushing a few strands out of her face, and glared at her. "You are gonna make it worse on your self you are going to beg me to kill you, or I just might let you bleed out and leave you to turn as well."

Faith bit her tongue to the point she was afraid she'd take a chunk out, but God it hurt. "Are you...kidding. This is a typical Sunday night for me.." she managed to say in between surges of pain. "Leave me for the walkers, bitch. You don't have the balls to do it yourself." Alena started to let out a slight growl as she gripped her knife even tighter as she took it out of Faith's arm and kicked her down onto her back. She then reached down making sure she took away Faith's knife as well as her sword looking at them for a moment.

"Dead girls wont be needing these." She said as Alena then started to kick Faith's sides as hard as she could staring down at the girl giving a few more kicks. "You gonna scream yet?"

Faith was now weaponless, on her back, and was being kicked. She groaned, sure, her ribs were on fire, she had a bullet and a stab wound. "The only thing I'm doing...is laughing at how...fucking epic it's going to be when...I watch your head pop. Gonna be fucking awesome! Get fucked, bitch!" She screamed as she slowly felt the warmth.

Alena proceeded to kick Faith a few more times probably breaking a few ribs she wasn't sure, as Alena knelt down and started to stab Faith in the shoulder three times. Making sure that they were slow and painful twisting it each time it went in making sure that the girl felt as much pain as possible. "Scream for me real good then this will be all over quick."

Faith never felt pain as true as this, but she would be damned if she'd let this woman get the last laugh. She screamed, all right, but not what she would have expected. "AHH this feels so good! Keep it up! This is like torture porn for me. Is this all you god? HUH? AHH COME ON!" Alena stared down at Faith and glared she wasn't getting the satisfaction that she would have liked, as she grabbed her knife and knelt down. "You are going to look way better as a Walker then anything else bitch." She said as she thrust her knife forward into Faith's stomach, she did it about five times before pulling it out and then once more through her heart. She then started to grab whatever was left on her body before heading back to meet up with Nathan.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago 2 yrs ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose Rag Doll

Member Seen 17 min ago



Jack Hudson

Location: Outside Building One (Medical)


Jack nodded, preparing himself physically and mentally to catch Tiffany. As much as he wanted to keep looking to see if his wife was nearby, he needed to have all of his attention on Tiffany. If not, one or both of them could end up falling into Newnan's newly formed abyss. He gave her a thumbs up to better indicate that he was ready, perhaps not a moment too soon. He saw Tiffany stumble slightly before he felt the ground shake, his insides quickly beginning to fill with dread.

Finding Tatiana was one thing...but it was readily apparent to him that they might not be able to make it out of Newnan alive. Jack grabbed onto Tiffany tightly as soon as she made it across, but neither of them stayed horizontal. He fell, hitting hard up against the concrete, but he kept a death grip on Tiffany. He knew his grip was likely painful at this point, but he didn't care. She was dangling over the edge and Jack shifted his position slightly. With a bit of a grunt, he pulled Tiffany up over the edge and back onto the relatively safe concrete.

"We gotta get out of here, grab a bag if we can," Jack said quickly. "You good, man?" Of course, the Boston native realized that Tiffany was, in fact, not a man but it didn't matter at the moment. He would've called the Queen of England man right then and there. He glanced at the ledge for a moment, before standing up and offering a hand to Tiffany, that way she could get up as well.

The sooner they got away from the edge of the ledge, the better. Tatiana...She was a survivor. He'd see her again. He had to.

Beatrice Decker

Location: The Meeting (Three-way intersection near the Hershall Norred Water Plant)


Beatrice noticed which bag Thana grabbed, but she didn't say anything. She noticed that she felt a little bit of happiness that it hadn't been Ryan's, which in itself was troubling. She shouldn't give a shit about whose bag Thana took. Hell, if anything, Ryan's was the best option - the man was dead. Using a dead man's belongings wasn't something that had ever caused her to think twice before, yet now, there was an emotional connotation to it.

Maybe Newnan had softened her, despite her best efforts to remain guarded. What did this mean for her? She dwelled on her own thoughts and motivations, only half listening to the introductions. She thought she had made the decision to continue on with them to Eden rationally - but her emotions seemed to be getting the better of her. Was this really the smart decision to make? It was going to get her killed. And yet, she couldn't help but feel at peace with that choice. "Beatrice Decker, Process Server," Beatrice said once Gavin had introduced himself.

At Gavin's question, though, she shot him a look rather than a reply. To her, it was obvious where she was "hanging her hat." She held the gaze for a few seconds before looking off in the direction of the Bostonian. She was right - the Tank group did need some more information. Filling people in on the details wasn't Gavin's strong suit, so it seemed.

Ravi Chakrabarti

Location: Funeral Home, North of Newman


Hadn't Riley and Niesha been listening? With the type of disaster that just went down on Newnan, they needed to get as far away as they could. The appeal to head back there to grab supplies and food was large, especially since they needed those in order to survive, but Ravi came from earthquake country in the United States. Aftershocks were doubtless going to happen, walkers would invade the area - it would be suicide to go back there. He wanted to save as many people as he could, but he felt certain that no one in Newnan could have survived that.

To him, their best option would be to make their way as quietly as they could to Gavin and the others. They had supplies. Maybe they hadn't made it to Peachtree yet, though knowing Gavin, they easily could be in the middle of the melee right now, entirely unaware as to what was happening back in Newnan.

"Supply run only," Ravi finally conceded. They did need those supplies - and they weren't too far away at this point. He followed Riley back towards the Franklin section of Newnan, hoping that they weren't making a mistake in returning to Newnan. For a moment, he thought he felt the ground start to shake again, but when he looked up, he saw an enormous truck.

"Is...is that one of yours?" Ravi asked.
1x Thank Thank
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by MarshiestMallow
Raw
Avatar of MarshiestMallow

MarshiestMallow The Marshiest of Mallows

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago


NIesha






Location: Outside the Funeral home





Niesha fell silent, one hand holding her bow securely, and shifting her pack on her back, making sure it was sitting comfortably. She sighed softly, glancing about them, but unable to stop herself from looking back to Newman every few seconds. She didn’t know if she was strong enough to come back from this, come back from losing people that were important to her again… but could she be strong enough to at least get Riley and Ravi somewhere safe? She had to be. After that… she didn’t care what happened to her.

Did she have to always survive while everyone else died?

Maybe she should just embrace the crazy. Embrace whatever was done to them all and let herself descend into madness. After the others were safe. She hesitated a moment however, not quite game to follow Riley. She didn’t think the buildings were safe, but… they needed the bags. ”We only go in if we can be sure it won’t fall, okay?” She said softly, her voice heavy with emotion, but she couldn’t push the ocean of emotions back.

How long had the human race been around for? They’d discovered so much, and yet…. Emotions were something Niesha doubted they would ever truly comprehend the depth and diversity of them. She closed her eyes a moment, sighing softly. It was a bad idea, if she listened, she was sure she could still hear that gun going off…

And there, the distant rumble of thunder, of the earth quaking. Why had the earth turned on them, so drastically? Why did it do this to them, after everything they had been through? Fire would have been better… there would have been warning of a fire. They could have done something, but against the earth that seemed intent of destroying everything? What could they have done about that?

It almost sounded close… but there was no shaking of the ground, nothing like it had been… an after shock? A mild one? Frowning, Niesha opened her eyes at Ravi’s words, glancing about them, until she spied the monstrosity that was the hoard buster. ”James?” But that was foolish, wasn’t it? Who had taken it out? Had some people managed to get in, get out? Her heart hopeful, Niesha began to walk towards it, wanting to run- but not liking the idea of a broken bone if she tripped over anything.

Who was it? She threw up her free hand, hoping that whoever it was, would see them. She didn’t want to risk shouting- what if there were walkers about? Better to be safe then sorry.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by FantasyChic
Raw
Avatar of FantasyChic

FantasyChic Poptarts and Glitter

Member Seen 42 min ago



Tiffany Lyle


Location: The Mess Hall (What's left of it)




Before Tiffany could leave her side, a sudden rupture sent her spiraling a bit as she leaped. Off balance, she felt she wasn't going to make it. She reached for Jack with as much strength as she could. She didn't quite get there but Jack did. He latched on to her, gripping her arm to the point it hurt, but she didn't care. The alternative was much more horrific.

The two struggled a bit, but Jack managed to get her on solid ground, away from the fire and crumbling ground. However, if it wasn't obvious before it sure as hell was now: they needed to get out of Newnan. It was no longer safe. Anyone alive would be making their way outside the dead city.

Jack had a solid plan. Grabbing a bug out bag would be key. It had much-needed supplies and as they were currently without much on them, it was smart. She almost missed it when he called her man. She wanted to laugh, but she found herself smiling a bit, despite the circumstances. She gripped his hand as he helped her up and she brushed herself off. "Solid plan. Let's get out of here."
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Lady Amalthea
Raw
GM
Avatar of Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea 🦄 / Come, we fly!

Member Online



World Narrative


The last shake surrounding and inside of Newnan opened up even more destruction, cutting off paths and sending the funeral home collapsing in on itself. Time was growing short and the fumes from the broken pipes were starting to get thicker. Breathing inside Newnan was getting difficult and it was carrying to the outskirts. Especially over by the Armory and the Distillery. Rolls will be needed constantly at this point until you are at least 1 mile clear of Newnan.

To move this along, each of the 3 groups are now on Case Rotation. Please note that you need to include me in the pm and a roll will be needed for every character BEFORE you start your portion, and more if they attempt anything. So say it is Ash, Niesha, Ravi, Riley: in that order. Pm would be - me rolling for Ash, Sigil saying if Ash attempts anything, me rolling again, Sigil replying, me rolling for Niesha, Caits saying if Niesha attempts anything, me rolling again, Caits replying, etc. Any questions just ask.

Due to Christmas being this weekend, Groups are on a 10 day counter from this post. (Note, I will not start rolls after day 3, I won't continue rolls after day 8.)

  • Group 1
    • Ash
    • Niesha
    • Ravi
    • Riley
  • Group 2
    • Jack
    • Tiffany
  • Group 3
    • Ray
    • Amelia



Gavin, Thana, & Lola


Location: Planning For Hell


Gavin looked over towards Thalia and laughed. "Shit girl, this be 'Merica, we don't plan we do!" he said proudly.

Thana rubbed her temples as she pulled out a map from the pack. "Comfort..." she said in a flat voice as she handed the map over to him. Clearing his throat he grinned sheepishly towards her.

"Right, right. Okay, this is where we be heading. Don't knows much, both the guys with the massive information on the place went down that hole there," Gavin said sighing a bit but he was still grinning. He went on to explain to Thana about what he knew about the group from what he had seen and what James had told him. It wasn't anything on numbers, just the destruction they had done in the past mostly or what Gavin had seen first hand. Didn't seem that he had any up to date intel.

"Right, get out of the truck Comfort, get your gear. You're going in the tank," she said and didn't even blink as she opened the truck door and looked over at Beatrice. "If you want cover and distance from Eden during an attack, I suggest you get in the tank. Truck is going to be the up close ones," she said before wandering over to the tank.

Lola popped her head out and glanced around. "What?"

"Got room for a sharp shooter in there?" Thana asked and Lola nodded. "Good, take the Cowboy."

"Hey now listens here Strawberry," Gavin started as he walked over towards her. He didn't like the idea one bit that she and him would be separated during this attack. Thana however was not in the mood for arguments. As his hand rested on her shoulder to try to get her to turn around and face him, hers came up. Pinching his palm between her fingers she rotated his arm counter clockwise as she slipped beneath him. Bracing his elbow in her free hand she pulled both up and slammed Gavins face into the side of the tank.

"That is Lt. Commander Martin or Ma'am to you Comfort. Got it?" she said in a cool voice as she held him in place. Thana wasn't exactly the biggest woman around, especially not compared to the Texas T-Bone but Thana had one thing over Gavin. She had training in close combat fighting, he was just a brawler. Plus, Thana knew Comfort, he was a gentleman. He'd never hit a woman, for any reason. Might shake the shit out of her but hit, it wasn't in him.

"Aww damn... that's hot," Lola said as she watched the two and looked over towards Alexander. "I don't think they got radios," she laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"Fine fine girl, ma'am. Shit, okay. Justs don'ts wants to be seeings yas gets hurts is all," Gavin said as Thana let him go and he rubbed the side of his face. Thana turned her attention over towards Thalia and handed over the map before giving her a run down of the little information she had.

"Comfort here is about the best shot I've known, he can take distance. I am taking the truck and going to swing around to the back side and come in for a more personal confrontation. That is if your tank and Gavin can get their attention for me," she said as she glanced over towards Lola.

"Aces mate, I can get their attention!" Lola said happy to use her tank. Patting the top of the tank she grinned and actually spoke to her tank. "See told ya we get you all dolled up and we'd get to go to fun places!"

"Right...." Thana said as she watched Lola before looking back over towards Thalia. "So.. who's in the truck with me?" she asked as she handed over the map to Lola who was giggling like a school girl.

"Fer the love of sweet baby Jesus, be careful..." Gavin said before pulling Thana close and hugging her tightly. Pressing a kiss to her brow he smiled and ran over to the truck to grab the rifles and rest of the gear he would need. Thana didn't even react to him, just standing there waiting to see who was going where before she realized she hadn't answered a question from earlier. Looking over at Alexander she shook her head.

"No, we don't. Newnan had some but from the looks of things, we are not getting back there to find out."
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by ONL
Raw
Avatar of ONL

ONL The Guild's friendly neighbourhood Norwegian

Member Seen 8 hrs ago



Alexander Polawski



Location:Going back into Battle




Alexander still held his radio out when all of the following unfolded itself, feeling somewhat awkward as he stood there without any sort of reaction from the people in the truck. But he couldn't fault their priority with having a plan first and foremost, so he didn't interject. Especially not when Thana, in perfect fashion, disarmed Gavin in one fine swoop, thrusting his face into the poor Stuart.

Lola was the one to answer his question first, laughing. Alexander gave a look of "Yeah, I think I got that" and a quiet laugh, awkward more than anything else. The Navy girl was having no one question her orders. It would seem that some things never changed, not even after the end of the world. But she finally seemed to decide that having contact with the Army folk were of interest after all.

"If you want old Sparky onboard, Lieutenant Commander, then yes ma'am, I'll go with the truck. " Alexander's posture changed somewhat after Thana's handling of Gavin into something more orderly, perhaps even army. She was clearly in charge, he couldn't help but feel impressed by her, and perhaps his military side was needed once again. Alexander looked at Lola as he walked towards the tank, pulling up the spare radio. "Sorry Lola, I'm more useful up front than from afar. But here, take it." He turned to Thalia, holding out his radio for her to take. This all seemed awfully familiar.

"Same frequency as last, don't lose it. You know what to call me, Angel. "
Hidden 2 yrs ago Post by Sigil
Raw
Avatar of Sigil

Sigil Literary Hatchetman

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago





Location: The Other Side of Armageddon




Thalia didn't particularly like the idea of splitting away from Lola and the protection of her tank. On the other hand, she also didn't particularly like the idea of being a spectator in the upcoming carnage. The rogue Gonzalez was an up close and personal fighter, trained from an early age with fists, blade, and pistol. The most she could do in that tank was act as a spotter through the machine's optics. It was safe. Quite safe, really, in the new world of snarling dead people that wanted to eat you, but not so much in the way of personally satisfying when one wanted to get their hands dirty. Thalia had survived in this brave new world by liberal uses of stealth and discretion; just sometimes though, the occasion called for actions of a little more of an acrimonious nature.

At any rate, one of theirs would be with Lola, and she would be with them. Looking at it cynically, it was much like having mutual hostages to ensure cooperation. In the event that anything shady was going down, Thalia made it a point to target the authoritative woman first. She was fast with her hands and could move more weight than her own. It hinted at specific training outside of the basic crap they taught line soldiers. She'd beaten the crap out of several grunts in her time who thought she'd be easy meat. Well, she wasn't. And not that she gave a rat's hindparts about Newnan, except for the obviously staggering loss of life they just experienced, but this "Eden" place? It deserved every single piece of hurt they could inflict. For Alicia, Bridgette, Astrid, and whoever else the pissed-off lady lost due to their fuckery. The human race would be better off if they were dead, and Thalia could try to find the rest of her people with her honor satisfied.

She accepted the radio this time, with the stipulation that, "This'll probably stay with the vehicle. Or I'll have to keep it off a lot of the time. I prefer to go in quiet. 'Preciate it though, Mugs. Let's do this."

"I'm with you in the truck," Thalia said in a very matter-of-factly manner. She continued with a ounce or two of sarcasm, "We can get in some girl talk on the way, yah?" She wasn't a hundred percent happy with their situation. That much was certain. As Thalia moved to get into the passenger's side of James's truck, she slipped her automatic knife into a more ready position and set Astrid's shield upright in the floor, leaning against the glove box. "If that's all we know then let's move, while we still have surprise on our side. Let's shock and awe these bitches."
↑ Top
1 Guest viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet