(Imagine there’s a relevant ‘I’m back’ gif here because I just cannot get that shit to work)
Hey there, everybody!
Do you remember this pretty song-face? Probably not, but basically the story is that I stopped RPing for quite a time, and now I’m feeling like it’d be a good idea to return. I do miss writing and creating and general escapism which is likely unhealthy but I don’t really care, no matter what several qualified medical professionals would probably say.
So, what am I looking for? Well, if you’d look at my bio, you’d certainly get an idea, and it means I don’t have to type a bunch of stuff out! But I will put the most important stuff here, because I am so kind.
I am, actually, looking for one storyline in particular that someone out there might be interested in: it’s pretty much Point Break. Like, the early 90s one not the remake, if that’s actually different, I haven’t even seen the remake because I flat out refuse. Why would they remake what is essentially our crowning jewel of cinema? Disgusting.
If you haven’t seen the movie then I strongly recommend that you do, but I will lay out the basics: there is a string of robberies going down at banks, periodically, and the FBI are at a loss - until one suggests that the robbers are actually a crew of surfers. So, they send a young FBI agent to infiltrate and become one of them and basically stop their totally gnarly actions.
It’s very silly and very cheesy and an actual masterpiece and I would love to do a story that is, well, that, but there blossoms a romantic relationship between the leader of the surfy gang and the FBI agent. Oh dear, what a conundrum that will inevitably be. I would like to play the agent, and it would be an MxM relationship.
That’s my main craving but if anyone has anything else they’d like to suggest, then I’m more than happy to hear the idea! Here’s that list of rules and preferred genres and whatnot to help you see whether I’m the right person for that idea, or indeed if you’re someone who’d like to write that tubular surfer story with me:
- My number one rule is that there be no smut. None. There will be family friendly romantic movie situations, but there will be no business time.
- I am over eighteen, and will not write with anyone under eighteen. Even though there’s no smut or anything, I don’t want to be writing with anyone under eighteen because it feels weird and unpleasant and like I’m some weirdo in the bushes.
- I only do MxM pairings, but am fully capable and willing to play a side-character or characters of any and all genders, sexualities, and identities.
- Please gimme some of them sweet paragraphs! I wanna read your beautiful words and be able to give you some beautiful words in return. Obviously there will be shorter posts because there’s always gonna be dialogue rich scenes and times when there’s not much to describe, or times when writing isn’t at top notch quality because of an off day. That’s totally fine, and you’ll get that from me from time to time. But I just want a good, solid story for the both of us. That includes spelling and grammar. Of course I don’t care what you write like in OOC chat.
- I only RP via PMs, seperate PMs. Somewhat related is that I love to talk to my partners! I love to make a friend. I go bonkers in fuckin’ yonkers for friends! So if you’re comfortable, be my bud.
- As I am returning to RP, please be gentle with me, I am rusty. There will also be times where I won’t feel up to RPing and may not be around for a few days, but I’ll always let you know. I’m sorry in advance all the same!
I think that’s the most important stuff covered? Yeah, seems like it. We can discuss more things, in depth, one-on-one.
Hope to hear from you!