"Fear me, Love me, Do as I say..and I will be your SLAVE."
Hello there, I'm Glam! I'm 18 and I go by she/her. I am currently looking for someone who'd be interested in doing a roleplay based on the 1986 film 'Labyrinth'. More specifically, someone who wouldn't mind playing the Goblin King for me. I have a plot that is pretty similar to the original movie, but instead of Sarah, I would like to use my oc. There are also little tweaks to the plot.
•Please do not control my character unless I say that it is okay for you to do so.
• I am ghost friendly, however I would prefer if you gave me a reason as to why you're leaving beforehand, just so it doesn't come as a surprise.
• We're human beings with our own lives, if I don't respond right away, I'm more than likely busy or occupied with something. If I plan on taking a break because of life issues, please don't take that as me essentially ghosting you.
• Please write at LEAST two paragraphs, I need details to work off of in order to make a coherent story, so I would prefer if you give me something to work with.
• Again, we're human beings. Mistakes happen. I have a tendency to forget some details, so please don't go all crazy on me if I make a mistake in something like the timeline or setting.
• If you need a break or plan on going a hiatus, let me know!
• If I say I'm uncomfortable with something, I'm uncomfortable with it.
• Communication is key! Don't be afraid to approach me with ideas! :>>
•I would like talking OOC, but it's not required!
Although I already have a plot in mind, I don’t mind brainstorming any additional details to make things more interesting :>> If you’re interested, reply here or send me a message!
"What a Pity.."