Mila Pravina HerbertsonAliases:
Enchantress of Dance, and Mila.Titles:
No actual title, she’s no one fancy. She’s simply a well-known dancer, known as the Enchantress.Age:
26Place of Origin:
Along the coast of OtadicaKingdom:
None, though she is against what Sheolan stands for. (The 'king', basically.)Gender:
Clear, watery blue.Hair:
A deep crimson red, a bit darker resembling blood.Day To Day Attire:
The floor-length loose dress with a long slit going down the right leg. From the picture. Outside of that, she typically wears this
except with blue instead of the brown color.Strengths:
1. She is very flexible with huge amounts of control over her body due to her experience as a dancer.
2. While not some highly-trained general or member of the army, she is still able to defend herself. In her line of work, it’s best to know how to, at the very least, wield some sort of blade to defend herself in case of an attacker. So, while not trained in anything, she can at least wield a knife for close-combat.
3. Despite her pretty appearance, she is not an idiot. She is actually a fan of reading in her spare time and, when not performing or hanging out with her friends, she spends her time reading and writing. (Usual poetry.) So, she’s rather well-versed and well-spoken.Weaknesses:
1. She has issues controlling her temper considering she’s usually rather open with her emotions and feelings. As a dancer, she tends to be more open with her sexuality and rather confident.
2. Considering she’s focused more on speed and agility, she’s not very physically strong. It bothers her sometimes considering she hates the idea of fitting into any stereotypes, but she’s dealt with it. It’s just something she deals with.
Adventurous * Charming * Daring * PlayfulSexuality:
Mila, due to her line of work, couldn’t afford to be quiet or mousy. To get ahead, you had to be confident and sensual. It was all a matter of balance, and Mila has that balance. Known for her sensual performances that push the line of what’s considered appropriate, she has the charming personality and the playfulness to be able to put on a show.
But, she isn’t just some flirty party girl, she is also capable of human emotion, ya know. Despite her jokes about not caring and her care-free personality, she actually has the ability to care about others. She’s kind of the ‘mom’ of her group of friends and she sometimes seems wise beyond her years. So, caring, daring, charismatic, and quick as a whip. Pretty good, she’d say.
A listing of skills, such as horseback riding or cooking. Levels include novice (1 pt), apprentice (2 pt), journeyman (3 pt), expert (4 pt), master (5 pt). Each character can spend 21 points & only two skills can be mastered. If your character knows magic, it counts as a skill.
- Somatic/Mental Magic (Expert): She is rather skilled in magic regarding more defensive or mental. Such as shields and healing magic. Also, telepathy and telekinesis. She uses somatic magic considering her skills with hand movements and movement in general.
- Dancing (Master): Considering it’s her occupation, it’s rather expected that she would be a great dancer. She’s not known as the best for no reason, ya know.
- Knife Wielding (Apprentice): She can protect herself in a basic sense. Can do more than just wave around a knife like a crazy person.
- Lying (Journeyman): Is a decent liar and can keep it going for those who aren’t good at picking out lies.
- Cooking (Expert): Considering she was born from a large family and was the ‘woman’ of the household, she had to learn how to cook. So, she’s actually very good at it.
- Drawing (Master): She’s had quite a bit of free time in her life and she’s taken an interest in drawing. If the whole dancing thing doesn’t work out, she could probably make a career out of selling artwork.
A listing of favorite or unique spells, if any. If using the alternative magic, one spell must be replaced with the artifact that gives it. Maximum of four.
- Shield: Can create a purple shield around herself or around other people.
- Healing: Can heal wounds and scratches.
- Surface Thoughts: She can pick up surface thoughts from people, mostly instinctual thoughts or more animalistic/narrow-minded.
Mother – Katia Herbertson (Dead)
Father – Alexander Herbertson (Alive)Siblings:
Older brother, 31, Robert Herbertson
Younger sister, 23, Olivia Herbertson
Younger brother, 17, Malik Herbertson
Younger brother, 12, Grant Herbertson
Youngest sister, 6, Alaine HerbertsonChildhood:
The second oldest amongst her siblings. Was the most adventurous and was the mother-figure to her siblings.Adulthood:
Became a dancer at the age of 19. Her husband passed away when she was 23 and her mother died soon after. She now focuses most of her time balancing between her dancing, art, friends, and her family,Special Moments:
The day her husband, William, died. When she first performed with her dancing group in front of the royal court in Sheolan.Current Events:
She wished for good fortune to come her family’s way.
* ☠ Enemy * ⚜ Unfriendly * ☯ Neutral * ☮ Friends * ღ Ally * ♥ Crush/Significant Other *
- ☯ Sofia: Description
- ☯ Ornstein: Description
- ☯ Ariah: Description
- ☯ Lee: Description
- Name: Description
- Name: Description
“Treat me like a queen and I'll treat you like royalty, baby. Treat me like a game and I'll show you how it's played." - MilaTheme Song:
Bebe Rexha - Bad Bitch (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)Aura Color:
A deep pink with swirls of white.Scent:
Midnight Jasmine, a flower typically found in the night. Mix that with the smell of scented oils and heat.Anything Else:
Nothing I can think of.