"Be merciful until you can’t be. Until you feel your heart begin to harden into a bullet. Then use that bullet."
-Clementine Von Radics
Kit Evangeline Cooper
Most people find 'Kit' to be short enough on its own.
| Birth Date
February 10, 1999
Bisexual. Appreciates a gorgeous guy or lovely lady equally. <3
| Relationship Status
Tutors her fellow students only if they are willing to shell out the big bucks or she can put it on her college transcript...or you bring her white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. You know, priorities.
| In Depth Appearance
Size wise Kit is pretty average for a girl her age, standing at 5'6" (167 cm) and weighing right at 135 pounds (61.2 kg). At first glance her modest chest and well rounded hips give her a classic pear shape, which is only elaborated by the extra little bit of chubbiness she has around her middle due to her scholarly nature, sedentary lifestyle, and inordinate love of cookies. With some effort and quality time spent at a gym she could probably have washboard abs, but there are books to be read and essays to be written, dammit!
This little bookworm is pale enough that long trips into the great outdoors have her reaching for her emergency stash of sunscreen with a swiftness that would give Usain Bolt whiplash. Her light brown hair falls in gentle waves that frame her face and call attention to her full, chipmunk cheeks as well as her large doe eyes. Dress wise Kit is pretty casual, mostly wearing blue jeans and sneakers, and she never goes anywhere without her book bag. She doesn't have any tattoos, but she does have a nasty scar on the back of her left leg from when she broke it as a little girl.
- Uncomfotably superstitious. Wears the same pair of shark socks for every exam because she believes them to be lucky. Also throws spilt salt over her shoulder, plants sage by her front door, and stays the hell away from black cats.
- Flexes jaw when angry.
- Talks to herself when studying.
- Carries just about everything in her book bag. First aid kit? Got it. Packet of instant hot cocoa? Yep. Play-doh? You bet your sweet buttons. Snake bite kit? Absolutely.
- Stutters when both excited and nervous.
- Loves to make lists, especially when anxious. They calm her down.
- Eating cookies.
- Tutoring people. It's actually pretty fun to help someone with a subject they're really struggling in.
- Setting things on fire.
- The smell of a good library book.
- Cookies. Except ones with raisins in them, cause fuck those guys.
- Blackjack and card counting. They go hand in hand, really.
- Painting her nails. It's her guilty pleasure.
- Pretty, bubbly girls. She tries not to ogle the cheerleaders...much.
- Nerdy boys. Thats a mighty big, erm, protracter you've got there, friend.
- Energy drinks. If she could hook up an IV and shoot Redbull directly into her veins she'd be oh so happy.
- Fancy computers.
- Brussel sprouts. Shut up, they're delicious!
- Horror movies.
- Surprising people with the occasional errant curse word.
- Watching things be set on fire
- Sunny weather
- Being outright called a nerd. That's our word!
- Feeling unprepared. It's the worst.
- Running out of hot water halfway through a shower.
- Hot chocolate made with water instead of milk.
- Having to be a part of any sports what so ever. They're fine to watch, but participating in them blows.
- Feeling left out.
- Not getting accepted to Stanford.
- Being publicly humiliated.
- Clowns. Just--just no.
♦ Clever ♦ Indulgent ♦ Empathetic ♦ Neurotic ♦
BHHS is full of bright eyed, charming, drop dead gorgeous boys and girls who could cause heart palpitations with a well placed wink and witty remark. Kit is definitely
not one of these people; she's more the one that ruins the curve on that really hard AP Biology test. This former San Francisco native spends the bulk of her time reading pretty much anything she can get her hands on, from 'Finnegans Wake'
to obscure Sherlock fanfiction. She doesn't actually have to do much studying since everything she reads sticks, so she's always looking for new material to get her paws on.
While social interactions aren't exactly her strongest suit, Kit can usually flounder through an interaction without embarrassing herself too bad. She's not shy or a shrinking violet by any means, it's just that she doesn't get much practice outside of tutoring other students or talking to her parents, so sometimes her awkwardness or dry wit and sarcasm can get her into trouble. That being said, she's extremely empathetic and will occasionally help someone out with their homework even if they can't pay her outrageous prices (under the strict promise of future cookies, of course). She also likes messing with people's perceptions of nerds and will sometimes randomly curse or blare extreme rock/rap/bubblegum pop/Norwegian music from her phone during a study session.
Kit is laser focused on her academics a lot of the time, but her weakness appears to be pretty guys and gals. There has been more than one occasion where she misbubbled a scantron because of some chick's low cut top or briefly forgot how to do calculus because the football boys were practicing outside the classroom window. Damn hormones.
Kit has a hand in just about everything regardless of whether or not she finds it interesting because it will look good on a college transcript. She actually likes the art ones though.
Guys, Lemonade came out this year, how is that entire album not everyone's favorite thing? :P