Just another search thread hoping to find partners~~
I'm a female, looking for either male or female partners who can provide around 3 to 5 solid paragraphs per reply, and enjoy both plot and development, as well as romance. I'm very adaptable to styles and preferences, and although I have my likes and dislikes, I can usually be inspired and motivated to write about almost anything. As a rule of thumb, I prefer my roleplays to be at least 60% plot, and the other 40% or less to be romance. That being said, while I'm usually fairly vanilla I don't shy away from more intense scenes such as drama or violence either, so if you have an itch you'd like me to scratch, feel free to bring it up.
I prefer to work specific plots out with my partner, but, just to give you an idea, I tend to prefer roleplays that are more on the realistic than fantasy side. I generally dislike furries or vampires/werewolves, and unless the plot is really more sci-fi or realism centered with just some fantastical aspects, I usually lose interest. Generally I enjoy playing the more submissive character if there is some sort of powerplay involved, although there are exceptions as I have also found myself enjoying taking charge if the situation calls for or the harmony with my partner is good. Regardless of what role I take, however, I still insist my characters to have development and sustainability, and, in case of darker rps, are not just 'helpless victims' in the roleplay. Rather, I truly adore if I can actually play the villain in a story whom runs into a dilemma due to her own mistakes and poor choices.
- 3 to 5 paragraphs
- Realism/low fantasy preferred
- Realistic characters and development
- No Limits/ Preference for darker stories
- Switch with sub preference
Fandoms I enjoy, both as inspiration or actual setting, underage characters will be aged up for mature rps:
- Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and fire (book or show, canon or oc characters, though my favorite canons to play would be Margaery, Arya or Dany)
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- Animated/Manga ( Pokemon, Black Butler, Ouran Highschool Club, Avatar, HxH, Death Note, Magi: Labyrinth of Magic)
- Marvel (Avengers, Kickass etc)
- Video Games ( Life is Strange, Mirror's Edge, Last of Us, Skyrim, Overwatch)
- Shades of Grey (book inspired, with original characters)
- Ghibli (Spirited Away/Princess Mononoke/Totoro, Howl's Moving Castle)
- Hunger Games (book inspired)
- Lolita (book inspired)
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms
- Star Wars
- Leon the Professional
- Oliver Twist (book inspired)
Original Settings I enjoy:
- Wild West
- Medieval Europe/Japan/India
- Ancient Rome
- WW 2
A couple plot-bunnies:
- A desperate scientist whose obsessions/experiments endanger his family.
- A girl that develops a taboo obsession for an older man. (Neighbour, Teacher, Uncle, Sugar Daddy etc)
- A lonely girl that searches for love and affection online.
- A poor girl from an abusive home dreaming of becoming a celebrity and running away to hitchhike to Hollywood and fulfill her dreams. (Dark)
- A male 'suicide hunter/amateur psychologist' who lives nearby popular suicide spots (think cliffs or woods) and wants to help the victims if possible. Could also be darker with him being a serial killer that conveniently targets people that are about to suicide anyways, and attracts less attention that way.
- A male fan who develops an unhealthy obsession for an actresses' fictional character, to the point where he kidnaps the actress so she can portray her character in his own little dungeon movie.
- A female anime/video games fan dressing/cosplaying in particularly skimpy outfits to catch the guy's attention.
- A hitchhiker being kidnapped and forced into underground trafficking.
- A second grade celebrity approaching a discreet bdsm club to film a sex tape and leak it online to boost her exposure.
- A native's first contact with settlers.
- A superheroine/female warrior/pirate/soldier being defeated and claimed by the victor.
- A young rebel woman during a historical/utopian rebellion who is caught and executed by the enemy.
And two or three more fleshed out plots:
- Wealthy Daughter:
This would be set in a historical western setting, maybe the civil war. My character would be the daughter of the wealthiest family around, them living in a small town with a couple other rich families. But even though everything seems fine on the surface, there are many people who secretly hate my characters family and are jealous of their success. Either way, when the war breaks out the parents and older brother decide to go fight and leave the youngest in the care of the neighbours until they return. At first everything is fine, the daughter receives letters from her family and can play outside and with friends, but one day things take a nasty turn as the head of the foster family loses almost everything to gambling and faces massive debts. Realising what a goldmine my character could be, partly due to her innocence and partly due to her family name, he offers the daughter as an escort.
A Villain's Tale:
This is a little bit based off of Kick-Ass. Basically, a lot of self-proclaimed heroes and villains are popping up everywhere, and my character would be one of the new villains, a somewhat depressed or even suicidal girl. Perhaps she has always been a loner or is from an abusive home, or is being bulled in school, either way, the bottomline is, she hates society and just wants to see the world around her crash and burn. She only recently started off though and still is somewhat torn between her want for revenge and her morality, so hasn't fully descended into darkness yet. There'd be a number of options for your character, like, he could be some sort of hero who captures her and thinks there is still a way to save her from her depression, which might result in a lot of conflict between them as he tries to help her, or maybe he is another villain who decides she's just a pretender and silly girl and not ready to be a proper villain yet and maker her either his assistant or pet.
- Daddy's Love:
The dad would be a rich businessman who lives alone with his daughter, just, due to his work and whatnot he rarely spends time with her at all, which results in the daughter growing rather rebellious in her need for attention, having realised that the only way to get him to talk to her is by breaking his rules. After all, negative attention is still better than no attention at all. What she is unaware of though, is the father secretly being part of an underground slavery organisation that deals in human trafficking. After running away from home yet again, she gets captured by that same organisation and brought to the next underground auction where her father finds her again, deciding to buy and educate her properly according to her new position.
- Online Adventures:
Two strangers meet online on an adult forum and start talking more regularly, chatting about their fantasies and whatnot, maybe having a fictional skype session or two. Eventually they decide to meet up and live out a particularly naughty fantasy. I do have one or two fleshed out ideas for a proper plot for this as it's more of a general premise so far.
That's about it for now, if any of this sounds inspiring feel free to shoot me a pm. Of course I'm also always up for discussing or brainstorming. =)