Ladies, gentleman and variations thereupon, I present to you some Roleplaying ideas.
My grand return would be a little hampered without setting up some Roleplays, and now I have the time to RP again I'm very excited to get stuck in, so I have some ideas to get started. First off though, let's get the boring bits out of the way: the rules.
So I have a handful of rules that I need to set out before I get started.
1. I only ever play males. That's just the way it is. I don't feel I can accurately represent female characters and I feel that takes away from the RP experience.
2. I request at least a decent attempt at good spelling and grammar. Again, having to virtually translate posts takes away from the RP experience.
3. I don't mind small replies, I know sometimes you want to be able to make a post but don't have time for much more than a few sentences, but just understand that, due to my time constraints I may only be able to reply once per day, and if I'm logging in every day to a single line post I'm likely to get bored of the RP. I like something to work with.
4. If you have ideas for the progression of the RP, twists, turns, subplots, whatever they are, feel free to direct the RP toward them, and if I'm not getting it, let me know OOC. Give me a heads up and I'll know what we're aiming for.
5. I work 12 hour shifts so I don't always have time to get online for more than maybe an hour a day. Please don't expect me to be available constantly.
That's about it for rules/guidelines. Not all of them are rules as such, more just a heads up.
Now onto the ideas. For now I've mostly just got a list of the kinda things I'm looking for, which I would be happy to flesh out with people with messages. I do MxM or MxF pairings, mature and not.
The list will be split into fandoms and non-fandoms. Please note I always prefer to play OCs. The list may be edited over time, with more fleshed out ideas possibly being added.