Welcome to my little slice of 1x1. Here you will find a bit of what I am looking for in an RP partner, what my current cravings and story-lines are, and so forth. Now, please note that what is listed here is not everything but only the beginning. Right now I am currently in search of a single long term 1x1 partner. If you are just looking for something quick, please save us both the time and trouble. 1x1 Rp's I prefer to last quite some time and put as much if not more effort into them than I for Rp's I GM. Below you will find the details.
- I am an RP junkie that has been at this way too long.
- I will rp most any scenario; even past story lines. Just because it isn't listed below does not mean I am not interested. If you have an idea or a craving and wish to RP with me drop me a pm.
- I stick to pm's. It just makes it easier and frankly if I 1x1 Rp, it is between myself and the person I am Rping with, not the entire guild.
- I am pretty blunt about things when we speak OOC. Not mean but I don't put up with crap.
- I enjoy lacing my Rp's with romance, but it must be developed and have a story-line. The more tension the better, build up is everything.
- I enjoy really screwing with characters. Both mine and my partners. Tormenting them in any way possible is always a plus. This does not mean torture really but mentally bending until right before they break. Drama is wonderful in Rp even if I hate it in real life.
- I do not require nor desire a cs for characters in 1x1. If you would like to create one, by all means do. I will usually write up a starter Cs for my main character before I begin and add to it as we go along.
- 1x1 are run as if we are co-gms. Don't let me control everything, this is your RP as well. Add to the story-throw in your own twists and turns.
- Don't ask me what your character should do next, this is up to you. It is your character, not mine.
- I use 1x1 to test new characters to be used later on in open RP much of the time. Or to see if a particular story-line could work as a group RP. This does not mean you have to join up if I end up reworking it as a group RP, but just so you know it could happen.
- Most anything else you can find out in my bio on my profile page.
- Dedicated Rp partner that will stick around. If you drop usually mid rp, don't bother applying. Seriously save us both the time and effort.
- If you flake out on me without word and then respond after a week, I will not respond. I consider the RP dead at that point and have moved on.
- Rps run 2-5 months usually, sometimes longer. It will all depend on how quickly the story advances and various other factors.
- Must be able to contribute to the story line. I know I said similar above but I just wanted to hammer the point home.
- Must be able to run multiple characters. You will have your main and I will have mine but there will be NPC's, bring your own in. Add to it. It helps creates a much richer story.
- High Casual to Advanced only. A minimal of 2-3 paragraphs per reply unless we fall into some quick dialog but even then I expect at least 1 full well developed paragraph. If you wish to do more, please do. The more I am given to work with the more I will respond. The more you give me, the more I give you.
- Flood posting welcomed and encouraged. If you want to post 3, 4, 10 times a day. Go for it.
- A minimal of 1 post per 24 hours please. You know your posting abilities, so make note of it before we begin. I understand that every so often things come up but if you are flaking out more than once a week this probably isn't for you.
- Currently looking for someone to RP the male role. I have been Rping a lot of males lately and really just want to be the girl for a time
- Must be legal age, not entirely due to content, personal preference. It just makes it easier.
- Have to be open for pretty much anything, I don't half ass scenes and expect them to be played out fully. This means everything.
- If you flake out, know that this blacklists you for future 1x1 Rp's with me. I won't waste my time twice.
- If you flake out, know that I take is a lack of respect and I really don't want to deal with you after that. It takes all of 30 seconds to drop someone a note saying they can't post right now.
- If you are interested please drop me a PM and do not post here. Posting here just tells me you didn't read this topic fully and simply skimmed it. That makes me worry you will do the same in RP, so it isn't worth my time.
Current Cravings And Story-lines
Listed in order of craving from highest to lowest - Strike outs mean I have 1x1'ed them enough to no longer be craving them.
- The Maiko And The Servant: The Maiko, a Geisha in training, is approaching the time of her debut. A time when she will become what she has been trained to do for many years. Yet, what happens when a newly hired servant within the home of her training shows up and throws things off balance? Just who is this person? They slip and speak as if they are more than the rags on their back. Does she risk a life of influence and skill for one who by all appearances is beneath her? Only time will tell. We open at the first day of the servants hiring; less than a month before her debut.
- A Fight For Survival: In the middle of one of the worst blizzards that Scandinavia has seen in years a Viking woman is found outside in the cold, barely able to move and suffering from many wounds inflicted upon her by those that she has escaped from. A simple hermit comes across her and decides to help; perhaps if she survives you will be greatly rewarded for returning an escapee. Will she survive the fever? If she does, will you both survive the hard winter ahead? Fear and a mutual distrust run rampant but in the end, what will happen by the time the first frost melts? Will you still turn her over to those who caused her scars or will you both run for your lives. ~Note: This one will tie into a NRP at a later date; Do not join if you cannot handle delving into religions of the past without issue.~
- Cyberware R US: ~Rping with @Pundii~ We both are playing enhanced humans in one way or another. My character is a retired female mercenary who has become a weapons smith specializing in advanced weaponry. Your character is a client, former team mate, and long term friend who is still in the business. You are both older, but not out of it yet. She just finally hung up her own weapons after losing her arm in a mission. It has been completely replaced and such, looking and feeling as it if was the original. You have probably had nearly everything cyberwared up. You enjoy the enhancements and the edge it gives you. You come to her to see what new gadget she has put together recently and have a mission that you are hoping it will come in handy for. Both of you have been harboring feelings for each other for sometime now but have never acted on them or revealed them. An attack on her smith shop causes you two to book it out of there, injured and needing major repairs. You make it to "Docs" place where he begins to patch you up but it will be sometime before you are both fit for duty. During this time things get tense being in such close quarters and nearly loosing each other; it doesn't help that you both are trying to figure out who caused the attack so once you are ready there is nothing stopping you from revenge - other than yourselves.
- Escape From The Night: ~rping with @mamagermany~ Sixty-Five years ago, in the year 2025 you world went dark. You were a killer, a mercenary for hire or perhaps a government agent. It didn't matter. One moment you were minding your own business, the next everything went dark. It is cold, so very cold, and you are now waking up and coming to your senses. You lay within the confines of what looks to be a frozen crypt sitting in the center of a room. There are others there, looking like thawing corpses in their metal and glass coffins. From the walls there are tubes that have seemed to pump liquid nitrogen or some other chemical into the room but they are now broken and no long working. You are barely able to get the lid for your own off but you manage. Looking around you do not know where you are or why you are there. There is one other in the room, a woman is looking around wildly from groggily, sitting up from one of the resting places similar to yours. She seems as lost as you are. On a computer screen you see the word: Project Destini - Date November 3rd, 2090.... Wait? What happened to the last 65 years?
- The Telekinetic And The Barbarian: You play a male barbarianesque character on a world known as Altenia. You are a human character but come from a society that shuns what the galaxy has become. You do not want technology, women are for breading, you are strong, and honor is everything. You are the leader of your people. There is a story among your people that a woman once nearly destroyed your kind because of her telekinetic and telepathic abilities. The thing is that you rely on the goods that comes in from a Tower that is run by Telekinetic's from other planets. One such is my character, a newly transferred female telekinetic. She is of the highest rating and is training to run her own tower one day. Our story opens the day she transfer over; which happens to be the same day you are tired of dealing with the current talent Tristan's bullshit. You two meet and are exactly what the other hates about the opposite sex. She is Talent, powerful, willful, expecting to be treated as an equal. You are a Neanderthal as far as she is concerned, you need to put away the old ways, you need to accept that men are no better than women. Can you two learn to work together to do what is right for the planet and your people?
- The Countess And The Duke: Late 1800's - Our story begins the night my characters father is attacked and killed; the night of the yearly gala. My character is a woman who has refused to wed so far in her life. Her father raising her to know the family business and be able to handle herself. She refuses to be a wallflower or someone's property. She covers up the death for now and attends the Gala, saying her father is sick. You are a duke but while you have a title you have little use for it and prefer it that way. You tend to spend most of your time at a small hovel you purchased near the docks in the "bad part of town" to stay away from the snobbery of the life style. You are attending the Gala after being gone for years just to get a feel for what is about now and to make sure people know you are still alive as it were. Our story will unfold as our two characters meet and the mystery of her fathers murder unfolds. Can you find the one sent to kill the man? Can you do it before her life is also taken?
- The Huntress And The Monster: Set in a more refined but darker time the daughter of Duke Clemins is the youngest in a long line of Hunters. Her family has slowly been slaughtered over the centuries by Kindred (Vampires, Were's, other intelligent undead) until only she, her father, and a few distant relations remain. Our story opens at the yearly Autumn Ball; the last celebration before the dark of winter comes to the lands. Within the mansion is an uninvited guest during the ball but many do not notice; the masks of the Masquerade have made it easy to mingle. A sudden and unexpected attack forces the two of you to flee into the night; neither realizing that the other is at the top of their own personal hit list.
Characters I Am Craving To Use
Specific characters I want to RP currently - PM If you have a setting you think may work
Name: Sorcha ingen Cu-Connacht
Aliases: Sor, Tine
Place of Origin: Coillearnach
Standard stat basis for semi developed character. Max for any stat is 20, average is 10.
Build: Athletic Curves
Eyes: Cobalt Blue
Skin Tone: Porcelain
Tattoos/Scars/Piercings: No major markings currently, keeps skin as unmarked as possible for when she paints her features for battle. Has several dozen small scars dotting her flesh from life.
Day To Day Attire: Leather bodice, dress, boots, fur/leather cloak
Strengths: Agile, Sure Footed, Thick Skinned
Weaknesses: Weak Muscular Wise, Beauty (In this day and age, it's safer to be homely)
Boisterous * Loyal * Fearless * Persistent
Relationship Status: Single/Unpromised
Personality: Sorcha is a loudmouthed sarcastic eye rolling force to deal with. She is quick to anger and quicker to fight despite her low strength compared to most around her. She is sure of herself, her skills and her place within her tribe.
Though she will most likely spit in someone's face than look at them, deep down she can be very caring, compassionate and even charming. That is, when she needs to be. It is difficult for even those closest to her to tell when she is being genuine or when she is just doing what she feels she needs to in order to get her way.
Habits: Cracking her joints
Fears: Extermination of her people, forced to give up her gods to live
- Combat: Bow, Ax, Shield, Dagger, Staff
- Languages: Common Tongue, Runic Speak, Tongues
- Religous: Gualisic Ways/History/Rites
- Etheral: Visions
- Common: Drawing & Speaking Sounds, Bartering, Survival, Hunting, Healing, Weaving
- Tribe: Cu-Shaghiln
- Worship: Gualism (Polytheism Nature Based - Father/Mother/Etc) - Bone reading, visions, blood rites, spirits within all things, reincarnation
- Place In Tribe: Mother (Lead Female Religous Leader and Warrior) - Attained by slaughtering previous Mother by rite of passage at 16
- Background: Tribe Cu-Shaghiln is lead by The Father and The Mother. (Both positions can only be obtained by tests in skill and knowledge of tribal history and religous beliefs after the receiving of a vision. If one passes the plethora of tests they enter 1 on 1 combat to the death against the current Father/Mother. One left alive takes immediate control.)
The tribe itself has been living within the Coillearnach (The Woodlands) for as long as memory can remember. The Coillearnach lays between two mountain ranges in a deep valley that any that which to travel either north or south must travel through.
The tribe is old world, holding strong to their beliefs and shunning outsiders. While nearly barbaric in nature the people are as cunning as they are skilled in battle. Fearless warriors with a near Spartan Mentality on the battle field.
They worship the Father as their strength and the Mother as their soul, both having to work together to keep their people alive and so both men and women are taught all ways.
- Clothing: Daily clothing as described above and pictured
- Leather Pouch: Contains stone runes, bones, face paint
- Weapons: Dagger, throwing ax, bow, quiver with arrows
- Pack: Dried meats, water skin, needle, woven thread, herbs, cloth
Parents: Not known, none in the tribe speak of who is the parent. Children are raised by village, marriage does not occur. One village, one mind, one heart mentality
Siblings: Everyone was her sibling growing up until she became Mother.
Childhood: A quick study and took to the spiritual ways with ease, was still considered a child when her vision came and she challenged the previous Mother. Youngest Mother in memory.
Adulthood: Has been challenged three times for the title of Mother, is still drawing breath while what was left of her opponents are been burned as per their burial process.
Character Quote: Do not fear Death, make it fear you.
Theme Song: Throne By Bring Me The Horizon
Now, this isn't everything but it is just a start since I decided to reboot my 1x1 Thread. Hope to hear from your soon.