"i'll make my lucky coin decide your fate,
heads or tails? *heh*"
Equipment: Colt 45 Revolver
- nothing screams like the wild west like carrying one of these bad boys around you. makes you tough, make you somewhat of a badass with this type of gun. A Huge Raven named Jet
- Tristan's winged partner in crime. It's twice the size than your average raven and extremely loyal to its master.Survivability tools
- A combat knife, can opener, a flask to store water in and a silver coin that decides some fools fate.
Abilities: Bird Whisperer
- Tristan is able to mimic the sound of a bird and calls upon them whenever he's in a dire situation, or communicate with them just for funsies. And some would believe that Tristan has a rare trait, a mysterious gift that enables him to warg
into a bird if he wants to.. but that's just rumor, a mystical element not possible in this setting, right?Marksman(Quick Draw)
- Whether fanning the hammer or just a slick draw of the gun, Tristan is well coordinated in the art of shooting small firearms, firing it deadly velocity and accuracy. A natural gunslinger if you will.A Great Cook
Despite being an infamous outlaw, Tristan has a creed that he strictly follows. He is extremely moral with his action and swears never take someone's life by the gun unless they deserve it. He tries his best to be a pacifist despite being a criminal which later on comes back and bite him in the butt.
Refusing to kill innocent people during his last train heist which result in failure, Tristan was considered as a traitor by his infamous Rider group and was betrayed the night after. Despite his talents as their hired gun, He was ambushed by his former colleagues who he considers them his family and was shot in the chest, his almost lifeless body tumbles upon canyon from where the incident happen. If it wasn't for his 'lucky coin' and Tristan's sheer dumb luck, the gunshot on his chest would be fatal and the fall could lead him to his certain death.
His body drops a floats on the riverbanks and was picked up a local shaman tribesman who treated Tristan's wounds and somehow did some voodoo magic to him to speed up the process.
Tristan the outlaw was presumably dead as the word spread like wildfire, when in reality, He was nurtured back to health by the local Indian tribes and lives amongst them for quite some time. Learning their peaceful culture and what not, practicing the art cooking and bird whispering and thus becoming a part of the tribe. And yet, despite finding peace in his life, Tristan still clinches and dwells on his past reminded by the day he was betrayed.
If they found out that he is still alive, he cannot guarantee his new family's safety and maintain their peaceful living. so with a heavy heart. The outlaw Tristan rides again, leaving the tribe that aided him, in a way protecting them from the backlash of his past actions. With his new gift, he swore to be this wandering peacekeeper and not waste this second chance of life given to him.
Quirks: A man of belief, Nothing gets between Tristan and his"lucky coin", whenever he makes a tough decision, he consults his coin by flipping it to make a call.