I'm looking to catch a few partners for collaborative-style roleplays, using my ideas and preferences as bait. So read on, and if what you see tickles your fancy, send me a PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. I prefer to roleplay in Google Docs. Play-by-post is a wonderful invention. It got me into roleplay. It's why we're here. Still, it has some major draw backs. Writing in a format both writers can edit fully is more creative, more collaborative. It allows the characters to respond instantly to every action, allows for a faster, more natural play, and removes the question of post size.
2. I write well. Not on a best seller/prize winning sort of level, but I take creative pride in the words I type here, not just the plots and characters. I'd like a partner who cares about this too. This is absolutely the most important point here.
3. I play female characters. Yes, I know. So does everyone else. All I really need though is to find one or two of you that don't mind humoring me on this point.
4. Romance is MxF only. I mean no disrespect to those of you with other preferences, this is just what I like.
5. A good story contains a mix of light and darkness, is often emotionally wrenching, and doesn't always work out for our characters. This can be difficult for those of you who are attached to your characters, or worse those of you who insert yourself into every story, but I'm not looking for happy endings. I'm looking for a compelling story that neither of us will forget anytime soon.
High, Low, and Dark Fantasy
Alternate Modern Day
PairingsRoles I'd like to play are in bold. If neither are in bold, then I have no preference.
King x Guard
King x Spy
Knight x Squire
Assassin x Thief
Prince x Thief
Warrior x Priestess
Monster/Demon x Priestess
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Princess
Greek God x Mortal
Greek/Roman x Amazonian Warrior
Greek/Roman God x Amazonian Warrior
Mythological Creature x Human
Beauty x The Beast