"Just call me Bud"Age:
"Santa Muerte haha"Gender:
"People call me a drunk with a gun but I like the term drifter"
Short and brownSkin Tone:
Burn scar on the neck and lower part of the jaw. Has a full back Santa Muerte
Cowboy feel with Hightech protective gear and an oversized cape.
Loyal * Over-confident * Not scared of death * Arogant * GrudgeholderRelationship Status:
Singleinterview: How did you hear about the Veritas Lux Mea?
"From a strange looking feller in a bar"How well do you deal with a high stress situation?
"I deal with them pretty well, with all due respect I have been in high-stress situation longer than you have been born."What do you think about the government?
"Fuck em, I have found that most places without government are more enjoyable."What do you think about people not of your species?
"I dont mind em so long they dont act weird around me."How do you feel about less than legal operations?
"Seriously? I'm old enough to not give a shit anymore, I'm gonna be dead in a couple of years either way, I don't got time to not have fun" How would your acquaintances describe you?
"If I had any they would probably describe me like a loyal person that won't leave you till you dead"How would your mother describe you?
"She would describe me like the sweetest person ever. I always hid what I did from her so that she wouldn't get hurt. She always thought I was a travelling merchant. I really miss that old hag haha"How would you describe yourself?
"Dickhead drunk with a way to big gun" Habits:Hobbies:Fears:
- Living till I'm old enough to not run
- Killing lawmen
- Bar fights
- People in general
- Oversized bugs
- Cooking (When his mama was sick in the end he had to learn to cook so he could keep her fed)
- Brawler (Growing up in bar fights will learn anyone to fight well)
- Good with most old school tech (Most people have forgotten how to use the old school tech, but on some planets new tech dont work so you gotta go back to old school)
- Good at Horseback riding (In his town they didnt have any new tech so to get around they had to use horses)
- Drinking his sorrows away.
- Basically Jesus (Can make alcohol from basically nothing)
- Recruiter (He got good at getting people to fight for him while leading bar fights)
- Intimidation (Self-explanatory)
- Clothing - He tries to stick to old school as much as possible while often using new tech as protection from the cold or bullets. Often wearing a kind of tunic. gun holster. Boots. Belt. (Use the picture as an example)
- O/U new tech shotgun using an Anson & Deeley boxlock action reload mechanic (Seen in the picture)
- Old school Smith and Wesson revolver.
- Ammunition for both the weapons
- A monocle that lets him see heartbeats up to 7 meters away (3 meters if there is a solid object in the way)
Reason for joining crew:
"I heard yall might be getting into a fight soon and I have been on this planet for a bit long so I would love to explore a bit"History:
"Mind if I light a cigar real quick? This might take awhile. Aight perfect, so where do I start. Let's start at the beginning I grew up on Mars, my family were one of the first 100 that immigrated to that red hellhole, when I grew up there my dad was in the Santa Blanca cartel so obviously I joined at the age of 15. I actually got my first kill on another human when I was 16."
"When I became 20 the Santa Blanca cartel went from dealing drugs and smuggling things from Terra to beating up the high class. We were raiding gated neighbourhoods and dragging them out in the streets while beating them senseless. Sure now you might be thinking, wouldn't the cops help the high class. Well no because of course, the local coppers were on our paygrade. so for maybe around 7 years, I bashed the higher class and tried to find any way to make money until my mama got sick so I decided to stop and go help her out and cook for her until she passed away"
"Anyways moving forward to my 30s. I decided to stop hanging out with the cartels and start exploring the universe, I went from planet to planet, but in the end of the day I always ended up in bars which is where I found my first shuttle to the next universe over. Earlier I had just been jumping planets from Terra to Mars to moons et cetera, but now I finally got out in the universe. The crew on that shuttle became my family through my 30s and early 40s. They were the group that followed me in a bar fight even if we were outnumbered."
"But I decided to sit out one mission... ONE FUCKING MISSION and these bastards get caught in a trap and die. These mother fuckers died on the one mission I decided to not follow them. So now I'm just drifting around and drinking my sorrows away, getting into bar fights and picking up odd jobs. But I'm ready to follow a new Captain. And that's why I'm here.
"Im to old for this shit"Criminal Record:
Since most of the crimes were commited in his home town where most the coppers were bribed he only has charges of small time assault because of the bar fights which equals nothing more than a small ticket.Anything Else: