Called sergeant by other enlisted or Greene.Age:
HumanPlanet of Origin:
200 lbsAppearance Description:Day To Day Attire:
When not in military uniform, he wears casual clothing such as jeans and t-shirts.Strengths:
Max of 3
- Natural athlete and tough, can keep going despite injuries.
- He can speak Sangheili.
Minimal of 3
- Without augmentations, Marcus only has his armor and training to keep him alive, as humans are far weaker than Spartans, Sangheili etc.
- While the ODST armor he wears provides decent protection, it still isn't shielded. Without the mobility that Kig-Yar have, it makes him vulnerable to even the lowest covenant weaponry.
- His training focus on single target eliminations and survival, evasion, and reconnaissance. He was never a direct combatant, so his ability to be effective in fights will be minimal.
Quick thinker * Introvert * Stubborn * HeadstrongSexuality:
Marcus is a kind person. He was raised to be a gentleman, someone who went out of their way to help people. However, he is also an introvert, so he doesn't talk to people much. He keeps his feelings inside, only voicing his opinion when he feels he has something to say that makes a difference. He doesn't usually get angry at people, just frustrated. For example, anyone who talks excessively will annoy/frustrate him and may be warned to stop talking.
Marcus has been headstrong since he was a child. He had to deal with his neighbors leaving and dying in the war effort before he left. Then he left his parents and all of his friends for the war effort, which he ended up fighting in most of his life. War is the only thing he knows, and he has inherited all the traits that it requires to fight a war.Habits:
- Chewing Tobacco
- Excessive weapon maintenance, due to boredom during recon missions.
Carving using his knife. Fears:
- The Flood
- The covenant in general
- Weaponry of any kind
- Spaceships, be in UNSC or Covenant.
- A strange like/dislike for the Sangheili.
- Spartans - he feels bad for them, but they were his heroes
- Thrills, such as dropping in a SOEIV
- Specific hate for the "prophets"
- Unmaintained gear
- ONI, for sponsoring Halsey, even if he works for them.
- Skill: Excellent marksmen with UNSC weaponry
- Skill: Trained in the use of covenant weaponry
- Skill: Basic engineering and medic skills
- Skill: Ability to operate UNSC vehicles, alongside ghosts.
>/list>Possessions Generally in Room:
- Item: Data pad on his left wrist.
- Item: Small medkit on his hip.
Personal weapons, no forerunner weapons to start
- Item: MA5D, or the assault rifle. Modyfied with a suppresor and a recon sight
- Item: M6C/SOCOM. Basically a suppressed varient of the magnum.
- Item: Covenant energy dagger worn on his right wrist.
- Item: Standard UNSC combat knife worn on the front of his armor.
Black ODST armor with an ONI issued recon helmet. History: Marcus was born on the inner colony, Mars. His father was an engineer and his mother was a teacher, neither had ties to the military and both encouraged university. He was born before the human-covenant war started. He grew up in a time of fear, because of the insurrectionists. Marcus and his friends grew thinking they'd all join the Marines together to help humanity fight off the rebels, but that all changed when Harvest campaign began.
The five-year campaign on harvest passed quickly for Marcus. By the time he was a teenager, other human worlds had begun to fall to the covenant. His neighbors we're joining the military, as all branches needed recruits. His parents kept their jobs, as they were required to keep their modern society afloat. However, Marcus had decided he would join the marines. By the time he was 18, the outer colonies had fallen and he was in boot camp. Flash forward a couple years, and he was marine force recon fighting alongside ODSTs and Spartans. Eventually, he became ONI reconnaissance, a well equipped, highly trained group of soldiers responsible for gathering information in some of the most dangerous places of the war.Character Quote:
Something they say a lot or live byAnything Else: