Galactic Alliance Rangers - Separatist Union Aligned. Equipment:Skills:
- Combat Trained: Having been the son of a CIS intelligence officer and a Rebel Operative, he is proficient in short/mid range combat and hand to hand.
- Intelligence Gathering: With the fall of the CIS and the formation of the Empire, Weron used the skills taught to him by his father to destabilise the efforts of the Empire and assist the Rebellion. When the Empire fell he joined the New Separatist Union. Working as an agent throughout the Daala Crisis. Once the Crisis ended he was re-assigned to the Alliance Rangers where he now serves as a Ranger Sergeant aboard the Milky Way.
- Technologically minded: He has grown up around droids. Working on them, maintaining and modifying them. He can repair a B1 Battledroid and have it combat operational in virtually no-time at all. Slicing his way into various systems, while he may be older now his mind is as sharp as ever.
- Psychological Student: Before he went on to become an Intelligence Officer he studied at Reena University and left with a degree in forensic psychology.
- Age: Other species can get to his age and still be children. Humanity doesn't offer such luxuries. He's getting old, and slow and he hurts.
- Isolated: There aren't many Separatist Rangers, and there are still some hard feelings between the member states of the Galactic Alliance.
- Poor Social Skills: He's worked as a special forces agent all his life. Mostly with droids. While he understands psychology, it doesn't mean he's good at making friends.
Weron was born towards the end of the Clone Wars. His father, a Separatist General aided several of the remaining holdouts who refused to surrender after the Clone Wars came to an end. Weron grew up around conflict and droids. Eventually he would follow in his fathers footsteps, joining one of the many rebel cells that sprung up across the Galaxy.
As a Rebel Agent he specialised in hacking and slicing as well as droid repair, he hunted down crashed Separatist Ships, abandoned factories looking for anything not tidied up by the Galactic Empire. He found himself on Bracca several times scouring old Separatist Ships for any signs of leftover droids. He never quite formed enough to make a substantial army but he used them to great effect for hit and run operations, distractions or simply to harass the Galactic Empire.
He continued on in this role throughout the Galactic Civil War, as his cell joined the Rebel Alliance. Once the New Republic formed, and the Government seemed to be harbouring back to the way it had been before the Clone Wars the New Separatist Union formed and he rejoined his own people. He was active up through the Daala campaign and since the formation of the Galactic Alliance he has become a First Class Lieutenant within the Alliance Rangers. His most recent deployment is aboard the Milky Wy
in charge of the Rangers that act as its infantry.