The Town of Blaze. An industrial town that housed mostly Fotians. The other less rarely seen group are Gaians. The flow of earth and fire keeping the machines drilling into the ground both in sea and on land. A mist forming on the waters from the redirected lava flowing beneath its surface through pipes and directed to massive machines above the water and within that act as factories to heat metals and shape them for many different needs. One important one being Fotian war machines that are capable of firing explosive projectiles from great distances and layered with metals.
1. Fotian Soldier HQ. Fotian soldiers and guards hold up here and coordinate themselves using the mass of supplies held inside. Weapons, food, beds and more makes stationing here a breeze.
2. General goods stores and markets. Fresh fish from the sea and a path to the docks. The workers mostly live here and have a tight community of mostly Fotians and Gaians. Given the technology being built here a few Lassa are about but mostly are just visitors.
3. General goods market. An indoor market for general goods being sold by various sellers.
4. Pyrus Temple. A temple to honor the bloodlines of the kings and queens of Fotia. The story of ascension being told from the start to current era all carved in stone and in dramatic depictions.
5. Royal smith. A blacksmith for the guards and soldiers whom also does work for high buyers. He enjoys the sea waters and has a daughter that loves tinkering with tools.
7. Dragon lodging. Holding barn for dragons of riders.
8. High Power Factory. A factory made on land to build various important machines. Mostly war machines and the Fotian attempts at creating advanced Apps without the help of the Magoi or Lassa.
The day went by as usual. But as the night drew closer Fotian soldiers began to line the outer barriers. They were all fully armored with their dark red almost brown leather paddings and ash colored metals. Helmets shaped like dragon mouths as they peered into the darkness and marched through it, aiming to meet whatever waited for them within. It was not long until the forces of Blaze met to push back the cunniving forces of the cultists. These cultists attacked from the south east mountain on the map. Using it to penetrate past the volcanoes Fotia relied on to protect its capital. The flaming mines did away with many of these cultists. Their remaining forces meeting pillars of flames as trees and whatever stones remained were turned to cindering blackness that escaped to the skies. Blades met bodies and ejected blood to wash away the fire and spelled a sweeping victory early on for the defenders of Blaze. Though the cultists continued to refrain from letting their high numbers be underestimated and the nights battle continued.