1. Please be courteous and patient. Thank-you!
2. I only role-play heterosexual female characters; the only exception to this rule are male NPCs. In fact, I'm looking for someone who will help me create NPCs as both genders into the role-play, whenever needed. I will not role-play romance for the sake of romance. Please don't just abandon other characters, conversation, and things that bring the role-play to life just because you want to focus on the romance between two characters.
3. I'm not interested in gore or smut. I'd also appreciate it if swearing was rare and violence was minimal. It doesn't mean I can't create a role-play that's equally interesting. Plot/tension needs to come before sexual desires. Please keep in mind I am vanilla over the super kinky stuff.
4. Role-playing isn't about the length of a post. Please give my character time to react to your character's words and actions. If you jump too far ahead, it not only causes me to stumble over your words, it causes me to change the way my character would have reacted, to write our character's responses backwards and be repetitive, which doesn't progress the plot. So I'd appreciate it if we wrote our characters actions and reactions in order.
I also prefer role-play posts that's filled with our character's thoughts, emotions, body language, and choice of words. Too much narrative can create a sludge the reader has to wade through until something active and interesting happens. It's most interesting when narrative details in fed in a little at a time.
5. Please check out my role-play search
for more information. I have given a few solutions within my bio and role-play search on how to avoid getting ghosted.