Made with: picrew.me/share?cd=JKMcGMUeeF
"The moon made me do it!"
Full Name: Sarina Foss
Nickname(s): Sarina doesn’t have any nicknames, but she isn’t opposed to people giving her one.
Age: 22 years old.
Birthday: April 1st, 1998.
Species Description: Supernatural beings with the power to affect change through witchcraft. They can be born a witch or learn over time, and there are several different types of practices.
Centuries ago, a small group of witches and warlocks set foot in Lemmas Peak. The coven was tired of the Church's persecution, and, fleeing, they decided to find a new home. They never imagined they'd find a settlement hidden from human eyes and, more importantly, from human terror.
It was weird at first to live so close to so many other supernatural creatures, as the coven was used to hiding its own uniqueness, but it didn't take long for them to grow comfortable and to start using their powers in the public eye. A healer named Carry created an Herb Shoppe a couple centuries later, selling herbs and potions, healing those in need and selling her spell crafting services to those who requested. The shop was passed down the generations and is now owned by Ola, Sarina's grandmother.
Sarina works part-time at the shop, and to make some extra money she sells her own potions. She decided to experiment with healing soaps and conditioners and is investing in her own skin care products. Her familiar, Claude, tends to follow her around town and people can usually hear her talking to him about random things. She also tends to spend a great deal of time tending to the family garden, where all the shop's ingredients come from. Her bedroom has books, papers and herbs spread out on every surface, as she's very eager to experiment with her powers and abilities.
• Green matcha tea.
• People who chew with their mouth open.
• Animal abuse.
• Spicy food.
Witchcraft is an extremely powerful form of magic that is primarily practiced by witches. This form of magic can do many amazing things and encompasses many different types of activities including levitation, transforming into the elements, spell casting, and potion making. Despite this, witches are limited by several rules inherent in the art of witchcraft. Foremost, there are some spells that witches are unable to perform alone and require them working as a collective to achieve the desired magical effect (i.e. rewinding time). Witches are also sometimes unable to cast some spells that manipulate areas controlled by divine mystical beings specializing in such matters.
• Spell Casting: The power to change, manipulate and control objects, events, actions and phenomena through the use of incantations, rituals, potions or sheer force of will.
• Astral Projection: The power to project their astral form from their body, essentially becoming a ghost.
• Warding: The power to place protection spells and wards on places and people, shielding them from harm.
• Atmokinesis: The power to control the weather. A powerful incantation that needs a group of witches or warlocks to be performed.
• Enchantment: The power to imbue a person or object with a magical capability.
• Telekinesis: The power to move and control objects with the power of the mind alone.
• Familiar Communication: The ability to converse with their familiar.
• Healing: The power to heal another person of their injuries and wounds.
• Longevity: The ability to age at a lower speed than normal.
• Potion Brewing: The act of brewing and concocting supernatural elixirs and potions that contain mystical properties.
• Transmutation: The ability to alter the forms/structure of beings/objects.
Other: She always smells faintly of jasmine.
Made with: picrew.me/image_maker/286314