"In regards to the traitor, she appears to be keeping the vicious Gaghiels away from her boat for a good period of time, all while chomping on a sandwich. Of course, the ravaged and chaotic Laguna clones, try desperately to capture her in their own way. Perhaps a trick had given her an upper hand in her struggle as the boards came down on a good portion of the Gaghiel fleet. They screech loudly as they attempt to flee, but some unfortunately died by the hand of wood. Of course, they wouldn't be letting her getaway so easily. As Miyu tries to paddle back to shore, one of the Ramiels attempt to grab her by the shoulders. If successful, it would issue a firm grasp as it attempts to bring her back to Zeruel as it flies over the ocean of sorrow and sickness."
So.. Things to note.
1. The ocean is topped with a layer of oil, that Miyu used the lightning to set on fire. The ocean is on fire and black smoke is going everywhere.
2. Miyu was on a pier, not a boat.
3. In my post the pier is destroyed by the end, and.. It's really a fishing pier of which it really shouldn't be able to damage your Gaghiel's, if we're taking them seriously. I mean, these guys are tougher than normal humans right?
4. On the note of that, Miyu threw a rain of silver eye created spears at them, missing their vitals but still hitting them. Some dying anyway from that might make sense, but chunks of wood?
5. Miyu can fly. These guys can totally grab her, but she was wing assisted jumping back to shore.