Hidden 1 mo ago Post by ReveTheDreamer
Raw
GM
Avatar of ReveTheDreamer

ReveTheDreamer Salty as Hecc

Member Seen 23 hrs ago

Deep in the woods, secluded from any civilization, The Santuary stood, the buildings basking in the warm afternoon light. In the heat of the day, most people preferred to be indoors, though there was still many milling about the peaceful streets.
Standing at the gates, two nymphs. One was sitting on a stump, staring at the sky, while the other floated in midair, her hair flowing along with the soft breeze.
"Surely theres going to be some new arrivals soon," Commented the smaller of the two from her perch on the stump. She flicked some of her reddish pink hair away from her face. The roses growing from her hair were looking particularly sad right now, only at half bloom. She was rather bored. Waiting at the gate could be fun, or very tedious and lame, if nothing eventful happened. And today, nothing had.
"I think there should be some today. I believe that's when they were scheduled to arrive," The other replied, her voice much softer and sweeter than that of her companion. "You just have to learn to be patient, Rose."
"Being patient is borrrinnggg.." Rose groaned, leaning back as far as she could without tumbling off the spot she was sitting. The other nymph giggled at her, shaking her head.
"You're ridiculous," She said, looking around, and squinting off into the distance, thinking she saw something off along the horizon. "Oh! I think I see someone!" She said, her feet touching the ground again. She was somewhat excited about getting to meet someone new. It had been some time since someone new had come to The Sanctuary, afterall.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Canidae
Raw
Avatar of Canidae

Canidae And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry...

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

@ReveTheDreamer

Floyd was strolling down a well worn path in the forest, with the letter of invitation in his hands. He was studying it as he walked. When he came to a fork in the road. The letter says to turn here? No, I need to keep going straight. why am I so bad at directions? Floyd shook his head and stuffed the letter into his satchel, instead pulling out a few knuckle bones and fiddling with them as he proceeded down the road.

A few wrong turns and a ripped letter later, Floyd spied a large gate ahead. Beside the gate were two figures. He thought he saw one floating. Floating? He took off his glasses and cleaned them, just to make sure he was seeing this right. Eager to find out who this mysterious person was, he picked up the pace. When he got closer, he could see the two strangers better. One was short with pink hair and the other one who appeared to him to be floating when he first saw her, wasn't floating anymore. I must have imagined it... He thought disappointingly.
"Who are you two?"
Floyd said, sounding slightly suspicious. He was still fiddling with the knuckle bones he held in his hand. He leaned out and looked past these strange beings and saw several buildings behind the gate with people meandering about. He rose his eyebrows at this.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by ReveTheDreamer
Raw
GM
Avatar of ReveTheDreamer

ReveTheDreamer Salty as Hecc

Member Seen 23 hrs ago

@Canidae
"Oh hello! Welcome to The Santuary. I'm Rose and this is Wind, we're the typical greeters around here." Rose said cheerfully, silently judging the guy. He seemed human, or human enough at least, with really tanned skin, black hair, and blue eyes. There was a dark aura about him though, something just didn't feel right. When she looked at what was in his hands, it appeared to be,, bones? Welp, that was a bit terrifying.

Wind nodded as Rose introduced them, giving a polite wave to the newcomer. "Would you like us to show you around? We already have living arrangements set aside for you as well." She didn't really see anything wrong with this guy, even though she could sense Rose was a little suspicious of him. She wasn't paying attention to the fact that he had the knuckle bones in his hand. He just seemed like the normal kind of person who was invited here.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Canidae
Raw
Avatar of Canidae

Canidae And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry...

Member Seen 3 hrs ago

@ReveTheDreamer

Floyd nodded his head slowly. For some reason he couldn't quite place, Rose looked unnerved. He figured she must've had a bad day that he didn't really care about hearing, so he didn't ask. Wind overall looked like a pleasant person, but she also looked like a ghost. He'd have to ask her where her body was later. Thinking about it, Rose looked a little unusual too. He couldn't tell if the flowers in her hair were real or fake, and her skin had a certain flush to it that looked redder than normal. After taking this in Floyd listed off his string of questions,
"Do you have a lab here? Or a morgue? Or a cemetery? Any place that holds corpses?"
He spoke very quickly with an intense expression on his face.
"Oh, I guess you can show me around too."
He added as more of an afterthought.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by ReveTheDreamer
Raw
GM
Avatar of ReveTheDreamer

ReveTheDreamer Salty as Hecc

Member Seen 23 hrs ago

Wind took a step back, her feet lifting off the ground and causing her to float in the air again, just about an inch or two off the ground. She was startled by the sudden questions and the look on his face.
"U-um, well, I do believe we have a cemetery but its not very large- and as far as a lab, I believe there should be something along those lines in your home. Whoever's in charge has surely heard of your profession, so, hopefully they made the proper arrangements.." She responded, trying to keep calm after that. "But yes, i'll show you around and everything, uh, Rose do you want to stay here and see if anyone else is coming? I think there's supposed to be more people coming today.."
"Yeah, i'll hang around here. You two have fun." She said, waving a hand out towards the rest of The Sanctuary. This dude was definitely rubbing her the complete wrong way. Even if she wasn't human and he probably would have no interest in her body, she still just got a creeped out feeling from being around him.
"Okay, you, um, have a nice time," She set foot on the ground again and started to walk out towards the main part of the Sanctuary. "Follow me please sir. Oh, and, what's your name?"
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet