Hidden 4 mos ago
Zeroth Post
Raw
Zeroth

Story

It is currently a time of peace. A tense, volatile, very temporary peace. All five nations are in a state of cold war, wondering who will strike first. Other, smaller villages see the tension as opportunity to rise up and take over, and outside of the Shinobi cities, the overall economy is suffering badly. Civilians are restless, with crime and banditry constantly on the rise. In this climate of tension, where many are wondering which war will erupt first, many Genin students graduate and take their first steps into the turbulent shinobi world. Placed into Battalions containing between twenty and thirty members, where they will learn from multiple Jounin instructors alongside their fellow teammates.

Alongside the normal battalions, three have been set aside and put into a category of their own. With this new generation the Village of Konohagakure has formed a new program. The village needs a special force, groups to stand above and beyond the rank and file. Trying to obtain this, the ANBU program is born from these three Battalions, each filled with hand picked genin with either elite skill or potential. Battalions 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are to be the Elite units, specialist forces meant to handle on their own, missions that would require the force of four normal battalions at least. Each of these new units are being developed in different ways, Konoha looking to see which methods will become the standard development of Elite operatives. The genin thrust into these units have an even more turbulent road ahead of them than their peers.

Current Events


June 3rd - Border Incident - Konoha has detected that Sunagakure and Kirigakure are both on the move into the southern area of the Country of Fire. Both groups have battle-ready forces and appear to be converging into one area. The 1st Battalion is dispatched to find out what is happening, and if needed, eliminate all hostiles. This is the Battalion's first major mission, two months into their training.

Kirigakure's View - A murderer and a thief has been found hiding within the Fire Country. Eight Months past, she had slain one of the seven swordsman, and stolen the Executioner's Blade. She must die, and the sword must be reclaimed. It is of no consequence if she is killed on the spot, but preferably she should be captured and brought back to the village for public torture and execution by the sword she stole.

Sunagakure's View - Chasing a missing-nin from their own village, Suna has received a tip-off that she was spotted fleeing towards the Land of Fire. They've deployed a team of shinobi to intercept the missing-nin with the supposed intent of arrest. The team is led by Lola Shigetsu, the Kazekage's personal bodyguard and sister of the missing-nin, whom they hope can talk down the criminal without casualties.




Alternate Universe

As this is an alternate universe roleplay, many aspects of the Naruto world will be changed, the most important being the history, and origin of chakra.

All canon characters, unless specifically mentioned below, do not exist, nor have ever existed.

Konohagakure's current Hokage is the second to obtain the rank.

Genjutsu has not been developed so will not be able to be used, even with Sharingan.

The Sharingan's abilities are limited in this roleplay. In particular, they do not gain access to the "Eye of Hypnotism" powers, and any linked Genjutsu. The "Eye of Insight" abilities do not automatically give enough information to copy others' abilities and jutsu. However, this can be trained through a large amount of effort and natural ability.
Sharingan can upgrade to Mangekyo, but will only recieve one single special ability chosen by the player and approved by the thread leader. This does not have to be from the canon, and in fact, many of the canon abilities would be far too powerful to accept. Such as Kamui. You may come up with your own, unique Mangekyo ability to be discussed when the time comes.

Rinnegan does not exist.

Sage Chakra works differently than in canon. Rather than simply being a power boost, it gives a fully alternate set of abilities that one can not gain without nature chakra. While using one of these 'sage modes', the sage usually cuts off access to all of their non-sage techniques. Sage forms are powerful, but come with plenty of drawbacks, such as reduced mobility.

Tailed Beasts have a new ability when they are within a Jinchurikii host. By focusing their chakra, they can very partially manifest outside their host as a spiritual entity. Normally this serves extremely little practical purpose, with the abilities of the spirit being extremely limited. At most, it can lightly interact with small objects with some focus and effort. Most of the time, the Bijuu manifest out of boredom, in order to view the surrounding area, and interact with their host.

Kirigakure, The Mist, humps like rabbits. Due to the Bloody Mist's harsh nature and tendency to kill off a larger portion of their forces than their enemies, it was a wonder how they could possibly keep their own numbers up. Particularly when they eliminate at least half of their prospective genin in deadly graduation tests. It was thought about quite a bit as to how they could sustain themselves, and the answer ended up being quite simple. There are a lot of babies and prospective genin, so eliminating half of them is of little consequence, and if anything, is population control. Therefore, in addition to being very brutal and likely to kill off members at the drop of a hat, the citizens of Kirigakure are very, very engaged in sex in order to keep up their forces. And fun. Can't forget fun.

Changes to Seven Swordsman Swords - Most of the Swords of the Mist are being changed to make them all truly unique and powerful, without some being obviously more desirable than the others.

Hiramekarei (Twinsword) : No changes.

Kabutowari (Helm Splitter) : Changed from a hammer and axe into a large sword with a weighted end, being both a twohanded blade and a warhammer in one. It has the power and durability to split through nearly anything in its way. The sword is partially elemented towards earth, and the bladed portion easily splits earth and stone on contact, going through like a hot knife and butter. Metal is often merely smashed through with ease. Here is a poorly drawn MS Paint representation I made.

Kiba (Fangs) : The shape of the swords are changed to be Hook Swords. They no longer have the ability to be used without being held, and also have had their effects with lightning chakra reduced. This is due to them effectively equaling an entire lightning-specialized character in power by themselves, not to mention the user's own abilities. While they have been debuffed, their base abilities of highly amplifying lightning techniques remains, and they can still conduct natural electricity with amplified effect.

Kubikiribocho (Executioner's Blade) : The blood-absorbing ability of the Executioner's Blade is far improved over simply repairing the sword. Now, absorbing blood temporarily increases the size of the sword, with no clear limits in how large the sword can become. The user only feels the size increase at 1/4th the ratio in weight, while the swings keep all of the impact for the recieving end. Eventually the sword will still become too large to lift, but it is at a much lower rate than what would be expected.
Over time, when not drinking in the blood of victims, the blade slowly reverts back to its original size.

Nuibari (Needle) : The Needle gains actual abilities that don't require the user to already have stabbed and pierced through multiple opponents at a time. The tip of the needle can shoot out of the rest of the body, controlled in flight direction by the user's chakra. At the back of the projectile is sharpened wire, thread, attached and connected to the rest of the sword. While the wire cannot be controlled by the user's chakra, the user can maneuver the needle in such a way as to wrap around, slice, or trap an opponent with the wire.
The tip of the needle also creates a 'mark' at any place it pierces even the slightest bit. The user can then hurl the sword, and like a javelin it will immediately launch itself towards its mark in order to pierce the object or opponent. At any point during the launch, the user may zip the sword back to them by pulling on the thread they hold.

Samehada (Sharkskin) : Samehada keeps all of its abilities except the ability to fuse with the wielder and turn them into a shark-like form. The healing and regenerative abilities bestowed upon the user are also much more limited. While wounds will heal much faster than normal, even mending in the course of a fight, regrowing limbs will take a very large amount of time, and should the wielder get a fatal blow, most of the time it will not be healed in time and the user will perish. Samehada cannot bring a dead user back to life through regeneration, should a body remain after a deadly blow such as a decapitation.

Shibuki (Splash) : The explosive tags of this sword now line the blade. Swings of the weapon can be chosen to cause explosions, and any direct contact with the blade will apply tags to whatever was hit, and two seconds later will explode, allowing the wielder a short window of time to get out of the way.

List of Canon Characters
Ichiraku - Ichiraku Ramen Shop is open and ran by Ichiraku himself along with his daughter, many years before he is officially supposed to exist.

Orochimaru - Orochimaru is a powerful enemy force. Hunted down as a criminal in Konohagakure for his crimes against humanity, he hides himself within his own founded Village of Sound. His hatred for Konoha is increased tenfold, as he desires it reduced to a smoldering crater. Intelligent enough to not attack it directly, he works from the shadows towards the village's demise.

Alternate Timeline and Chakra Origin

The origin of chakra is simply that it has always been there. A spiritual energy within all life that connects all beings together. Most just were not aware of its existence. Though some people could naturally tap into this source of power much more easily than others, performing extraordinary physical feats. One of these few people was able to tap into it enough so easily that he could actually tell that it wasn't just his own natural body. There was energy, and he could wield it. The man spent many years on his own, learning specifically how he could use it, and trying to discover where it came from. While much of chakra is still not fully understood, he learned how he could use it fully at will whenever he wished, and upon returning to society, taught his knowledge to others.

At first chakra was only used for physical feats. Such as increasing one's strength or speed. Jumping to heights which would normally be impossible. Martial Artists and Samurai quickly learned how to add chakra to their fighting styles, making Taijutsu to be the first combat techniques involving chakra.

A couple generations passed by with this newfound power being used for physical feats, before some others began experimenting with the concept of strengthening life itself. Chakra could make people stronger, so maybe it could help those who were injured or feeble. The practice eventually became full medical jutsu, where doctors could help heal accidental injuries, or use chakra to aid in the cure for diseases.

With the medical advancements of chakra, training for the techniques became a lot more widespread quickly, as it was discovered that there were more uses than simply amplifying one's own body. Doctors and healers all over the world learned to use these techniques, saving many lives. However, with the discovery that chakra could be further manipulated, and the knowledge spreading like wildfire, it naturally did not take long at all after that for chakra to be weaponized.

Most Samurai only let chakra amplify their swordsmanship and physical fighting ability. But many others who were less bound by honor, along with being less stubborn, discovered ways to make chakra change into other forms of energy such as fire and lightning. They learned how to manipulate wind, water, and even the earth itself. This greatly aided the small clans of shinobi that fought alongside, and against the shoguns. Turning them from a small special operations force, into a destructive force on the battlefield. Within a few years of each other, five shinobi factions rose to great power, being mainstays on the battlefield alongside the daimyos they had pledged themselves to.

War continued for years, before finally the daimyos of the land collectively settled on peace between each other, all settling on the land they had and naming them as different countries. The shinobi villages still had many hostilities with each other however, as their conflicts had become very personal, and dangerous during the wars. Each had their own interests to protect, and they ended up fighting amongst each other for nearly a decade, until something united them.

The Juubi, a powerful demon which eclipsed mountains, had emerged out of the waters of Ushiogakure, and began destroying everything in its path. It took the collective power of the samurai, and five shinobi villages in alliance to defeat it. And even then, they could not kill the creature. The only choice they had was to split it's chakra into nine different parts, creating other monsters that were still powerful and destructive, but could be managed by the villages, if only barely. Through continued alliance, the Shinobi villages discovered ways to keep the tailed beasts prisoner. Years later, evolving the method into sealing them into living hosts. Both for their own protection, and getting themselves a new weapon.

The alliance between the Shinobi villages lasted for another fifteen years, before it finally disbanded. Even with an official disbandment, and the right to go to war, the shinobi have not moved to fight yet. Their fights had been in the past, but the wounds were still not fully healed. Mothers still have dead children, and children, now adults, have parents who had been slain. There is no war in the nation's current state. But who knows how long that will last. It has been two years since the disbandment of the alliance, and tensions are growing more and more.



World Map

Hidden 4 mos ago Post by DoomFlavored
Raw
GM
Avatar of DoomFlavored

DoomFlavored

Member Seen 12 hrs ago



Kenshiro Hyuuga
Location: Forest River
Company: Konoha 1st Battalion
Injuries: None
Chakra: 100%


"Thank you... We'll be on the move soon then. Let me know if anything changes." Kenshiro spoke softly to two other shinobi, both completely disguised in camoflauge gear for the trees and forestry. With a simple nod from both, they dispersed into smoke. Each having been clones. The man turned towards his back, looking upon the camp the battalion had set up. It was a good area to rest for certain. A steep dropoff providing cover from one side, with a slow-running river lining across it for water and easy access to fish. The bed of water was large, spanning dozens of meters to cross from one side to the cliff, while being slow and shallow enough to not be dangerous. The afternoon sun gleamed off the water as if looking at a lake, with occasional waves breaking up the mirror image.

The jounin instructor scanned over the encampment again as he approached, seeing that the students had rested properly. Restored supplies as needed, ready as they could be. At least physically. The man still wasn't sure if they would be ready for the kind of mission they were on, which could erupt into true battle in an instant. Even so, they all needed to be aware of the information he was told from the spies whom were following the other two factions. Their plans still could not be gathered, as the agents were keeping a very safe distance in order to keep from being detected. So far, only their movements had been tracked. Kenshiro sighed slightly, before he approahed the students and made the announcement. "The Sand and Mist continue to converge towards each other. We don't know exactly where they are headed, but it is becoming increasingly clear that they are moving into the same area. We should expect that some sort of alliance is being formed, but be ready for all possibilities you can." He took a brief pause to retrieve a map from his robe, before continuing. "While we have no confirmation on this, I have some ideas on where they might be going. There are multiple abandoned small towns and villages in this area. They never recovered after the Juubi's rampage. It's possible they have chosen one as a place to meet. Any questions?"
Hidden 4 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by desdamin
Raw
Avatar of desdamin

desdamin

Member Seen 12 days ago


Miho Senju"Yeah, maybe you're good... BUT I'M THE BEST!"
_______________________________________________
Miho was in the middle of roasting a few small fish she'd managed to spear in the nearby river when Kenshiro-sensei began debriefing them.

"The Sand and Mist continue to converge towards each other. We don't know exactly where they are headed, but it is becoming increasingly clear that they are moving into the same area. We should expect that some sort of alliance is being formed, but be ready for all possibilities you can", Kenshiro-sensei announced. Miho nodded in agreement while lifting her skewer and blowing a bit and fanning her puny fire which, because of how damp her kindling had been, threatened to snuff itself out.

"It's gonna be smokey...", she thought with a frown. When they'd arrived at the site earlier, she'd been eyeing the river with a very wide grin and had declared herself the world's greatest fisherman after constructing a makeshift rod with a stick and a piece of string... but it seemed that actually fishing in the normal way was really quite boring! And besides, she wasn't about to fish the way those old men fished. She was Miho, the best! And being the best meant doing things differently. Simply spearing the fish with what had been her fishing rod seemed much more effective and exciting. She'd had moderately more success with this most expert style. Though she'd hoped to have had a feast for the whole battalion, in the end, she ended up with only a few fish... enough to feed herself and perhaps a friend or two. She'd chalked this up to the river being relatively fish-less (she thought she'd read that the fish migrated elsewhere at this time of the year) and her having wasted so much time doing the "old man method", as she'd dubbed it. It was a complete victory.

"While we have no confirmation on this", Kenshiro-sensei continued, "I have some ideas on where they might be going. There are multiple abandoned small towns and villages in this area. They never recovered after the Juubi's rampage. It's possible they have chosen one as a place to meet. Any questions?"

Miho nodded again and fanned her flames, this time furrowing her brow. That's right. This place had been devastated by the Juubi. When she was younger, her parents used to, on occasion, visit these old sites... ghost towns... Her parents had fought against the Juubi back then and it was almost a pilgrimage, traveling from ghost town to ghost town relating stories of heroism of companions long dead and saying prayers for villagers they'd failed to save. Even back then Miho could feel the weight her parents carried, even if she couldn't comprehend it. It was... and Miho searched her mind for the right word... fitting? No... Destiny that this would be her first major mission. There was without a doubt a touch of destiny to this, that the illustrious career of Miho Senju would begin somewhere so filled with meaning. Maybe the stars had aligned or somethi-

Unfortunately, her fish caught fire, breaking her from her pleasant day dream with an insuppressable yelp. She tried to blow it out, but that only made it larger, so she stuck her skewer (that was once a spear that was once a fishing rod) and the fish into her fish bucket, dousing it completely. A moment later, Miho held the burned fish to her face, shrugged, and tossed it over her shoulder before replacing it with the next one in her bucket. This one would be better, she thought. The first time, she hadn't counted on how good she was at starting fires.

Miho was, after all, the best in the world.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by Helios J Mears
Raw

Helios J Mears

Member Seen 7 days ago


Takayuki Mekakushi


Takayuki the Mirage, when it came to it, was a simple man. Run fast, help squad, get paid, repeat. That, for the last nineteen years, had been his routine, and this mission, he knew, would likely be no different. He adjusted himself slightly against the tree he was leaning on, blew a little extra fire chakra at his dwindling campfire with a handseal, and went back to the apple he'd been carving with an old kunai of his Mother's. He turned it, absent-minded, in his hands, eyeing his students with a wry smile. He'd decided on a more hands off approach today, choosing to let them do their own thing until something daft went particularly wrong, (as they often did in the battalion he'd been assigned to). His gaze eventually drifted to where Miho was cooking, and he laughed softly. She was a firecracker, that one.

Kenshiro's announcement came as no surprise, and he found himself pausing as a few scenarios ran through his head. Nodding to himself, he jumped silently to his feet. He made his way to Miho's fire first, stooping behind her with his chakra suppressed. "Oi, Senju, they're meant to grilled, not flambéd!" He skewered one of the fish from her bucket with a twig he'd found, and blasted it with a quick jet of fire before flickering over to Kenshiro in a flurry of leaves. "So, we're sure they're converging deliberately, yeah? I hate to sound contrarian, but those two's relationship has been historically less than cordial." He frowned, surveying the map. "Which of these were you thinking they'd meet at, anyway? Seems a bit of an obvious choice if you ask me, but then I've never claimed to be an intelligence specialist." He took a bite of his fish. It was surprisingly tasty.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by desdamin
Raw
Avatar of desdamin

desdamin

Member Seen 12 days ago


Chokuro Akimichi"You don't get nothin' if y'don't do nothin'."
_______________________________________________
Chokuro had decided to go swimming. The water was cool but not freezing and in the afternoon sun, it was perfect. Best of both worlds! While he had earlier been trying to perfect his cannonball, he'd been scolded for making too much noise on a shinobi mission, so he was content now to just float around sunning himself and relaxing. They'd been on the march a long while and, for as good of shape that Chokuro was, he wasn't well suited for traveling long distances on foot and by the time they'd reached camp, he was ready to sit and replenish himself.

Since he was just floating along in the lake anyway, he packed on his stomach a cotton table cloth, a bento box (with his mom's saba shioyaki, various pickles, a hunk of stewed beef, and rice), various onigiri, and jelly donuts. He felt like a floating picnic. He liked picnics. Who didn't like a picnic on a warm day like this one? He called over to his friends on the shore, "Come on in, the water's great! The donuts are on me! Hah!"

He slapped a part of his belly that wasn't covered in food and laughed a bit at his own dumb joke, but then remembered he was probably supposed to be a bit quieter and tried to choke down laughing by eating a few onigiri. It was tough! The atmosphere was so friendly and he was just so relieved not to be marching and to be able to kick up his feet that his good mood was irrepressible.

He felt a small fish nibble at his toe and he wiggled it a bit.

Yeah, it was true that a lot of the others were worried about what was to come, it was their first big mission, but Chokuro wasn't phased too much. Why worry? His jounin had trained them and they thought they could handle the mission, so that was that. He trusted them, so there wasn't anything to think about. Besides, it's not like he was going to think up some plan that his jounin hadn't already thought of first... he didn't even want to. That was a job for someone else. When the time came, he'd punch however was putting the village in danger. He was good at that, better than a lot of other ninja.

But for now, there was nothing to punch... and plenty to munch... so he would munch!

Or so he expected. Unfortunately, his munching came to a premature end when Kenshiro-sensei suddenly appeared on the scene and startled Chokuro when he began addressing all of them with a message. He missed the first part of the message, having turned without thinking and ruining his steady float, dropping his picnic into the water and, as he tried to save what he could, ended up losing the whole of it and floundering about for a few moments.

"While we have no confir-gurblegurblegurble", he made out, "might be going-gurblegurblegurble.

"It's possible they have chosen one as a place to meet. Any questions?", was the last thing he heard when he emerged on the shore soaking wet and clutching his mom's bento box and tablecloth. He'd lost everything else, but she'd be so upset if he came home and lost those.

"Are we marching again", he called out, not having heard whether or not this question had been answered already. He shook his head, sending droplets of water everywhere. His mom called him a big shaggy ninken whenever he did that and it amused him to bother her that way.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by desdamin
Raw
Avatar of desdamin

desdamin

Member Seen 12 days ago


Ran Shigetsu
"You want justice?
There is no justice.
There is only what justice you make."


In another part of the forest and along a long forgotten dirt road there was a small village that (in more prosperous times) had made its trade selling growing and selling daikon along what was known (in more prosperous times) as the Vegetable Road. The Vegetable Road was a stretch of highly fertile land that in ancient times had attracted farmers and traders, each setting up villages around a particular product and bartering with each other and later the rest of Konoha. Though never as wealthy as the more centralized trading capitals, the villages of the Vegetable Road were, nonetheless, well-to-do in the way that successful agrarian villages sometimes are. Each village, for example, could afford their own decorated shrine and well support their priests and nuns who would, kindly, pray to whatever kami would guarantee a good harvest. The carrot village prayed to the carrot kami, the buckwheat village prayed to the buckwheat kami, and the daikon village, with its two giant stone daikon carrying spears at its entrance, worshiped the daikon kami.

The people of the daikon village were simple, but not without their own language and character. It was common to hear an old daikoner declare "this daikon is my child" when tasting a particularly good daikon-based dish or to exclaim "what is this spy doing in my ramen" whenever they might come across a bit of cabbage, for the daikon and cabbage villages had been rivals for generations. Within the daikon village, this amounted to daikoners sometimes planting cabbage in their fellows' food as a practical joke, declaring them a spy for the cabbagers, but once a season the two villages would come together and compete against one another in the "Vegetable Games", followed by a two day holiday and festival. Brawls were few, but anyone caught fighting would be dropped in an enormous vegetable soup in the middle of the village.

The village came to an abrupt end on a night when the village chief, the daikon priest, and their local constable were sitting around a table eating grilled daikon with mushrooms and tofu, daikon clams and potato hotpot, and daikon and mackerel. Each sipped their tall mug of daikon beer and discussed the strange news of shinobi in the local area and even the Daimyo's men occupying the taro village. It was a darker and quieter night than was customary for the summer season and a heavy atmosphere permeated the whole village. Even the cicada would not sing.

"What if the Daimyo's men come here", demanded the constable, who had not yet touched his food and nursed his daikon beer anemically. He was younger than the others, only just entering middle age and had celebrated the occasion by growing a mustache and wearing a hat to hide the evidence of the war he was losing with his hairline. No one mentioned his hat.

"Then we will have to afford them the courtesy of the daikon. We aren't cabbagers", said the village chief, a man with a much more prestigious mustache, long and silvery and reaching his neck. He had the benefit of having a very hairy mother and his head was a garden of silver fluff, which he had to tame in a knot. It made the constable very uncomfortable, and he never met the chief eye to eye, instead drifting his gaze a few inches higher accidentally.

"And if they want our crops", the constable retorted, "Will we let them take them? I don't have the manpower to resist samurai."

"Why would they take our crops? We aren't at war", the chief replied, sipping his beer furrowing his brow, but the constable did not seem convinced. He raised an eyebrow and pointed a finger in the air to underscore his next point.

"You forget. There are shinobi on the move as well. It could be Leaf business."

"Well...", sighed the chief, "It could be. What do you think, Kannushi?"

Both men turned to the priest who had been silent up until that point. He stroked his long white beard, scratched his bald head, looked into his beer glass, and then stated with studied authority, "There was a maggot on the offerings this morning."

Both the constable and the chief looked intently on the priest and then seemed to nod in unison. A few seconds later, the constable his head slightly towards the priest, as if to ask for permission to speak again, frowned, and then said, "I am only suggesting that we-"

But whatever his suggestion was was interrupted by a loud scream from outside. The constable was the first to respond, grabbing the club from his belt and dashing out and looking around madly for whatever the trouble was. His eyes fell on a giant shadow looming in the night getting closer and closer. The constable did not hear a second scream and in a moment, there weren't any screams at all.

And that was the end of the village, its people, and the Vegetable Road. The Juubi's rampage had wiped out everyone and the ground had been blackened and seethed with a virulent hatred that most animals and even insects avoided instinctively. Nothing but twisted pallid trees and the most stubborn and hardiest of fungus grew here now. The daikon village was no more, forgotten in times, a footnote in a record book. Even the daikon temple, the pride of the village, was empty. There were no maggots. There were no insects. There were no bodies-

Except one.

Haggard and dirty, what could have been a young woman sat leaning against the corner of the room. She wore a filthy kimono that was more rags than silk. It could have been beautiful at one time but so ripped and ruined stained and muddy was it that whatever it may have been before, it was ugly now. The young woman herself breathed slowly and intentionally, as if counting the seconds of each breath. Every exhale, a quiet growl. She was battered and bruised with blue on her cheek and bloodstains on her sleeves, on her side, mixing with mud to form a wholly unpleasant and foreboding color. Her matted hair stuck to her face and she wiped it out of her wild eyes, which darted, on occasion to the window as if asking "was that a falling leaf or something... else?"

In fact, the only things about her that weren't despoiled were her teeth, which were brilliantly white and clean, and the massive sword that was leaning against the wall next to her. How she had gotten the giant thing there was a mystery, but whenever she found her eyes darting to the window, she seemed to instinctively put her hand on its blade, as if checking to see it was still there. Then, she'd look around the room and inspect the near invisible wires stretched taught everywhere. She'd check each one in a sort of pattern... but she couldn't seem to focus for long and her eyes would glaze over in exhaustion.

The daikon village had not existed for a long time.
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Dystopya
Raw
Avatar of Dystopya

Dystopya

Member Seen 5 days ago


Juzo Kagune




With muscles tensed, Juzo leaned over the lip of the ledge he was standing on to observe the water below. The ledge was only a few feet above the water, the perfect height for maximum fun! Taking a deep breath in, the young genin retreated a couple steps, then sprung forward and moved to fling himself off the ledge. Prepare to witness my perfectly executed double back-flip! That was the last thought Juzo had before things started to go terribly wrong. Despite all of his vigor concerning his supposed "perfected" back-flip technique, Juzo had failed to notice the various loose pebbles scattered around the ledge. As his leading foot moved to push his body into the air, it slipped on those pebbles and turned the following moments into what can only be described as a shit show. Juzo let out a strangled yelp as his inertia forced him over the edge and into the air.

"GAHH!

What was going to be the most beautiful display of acrobatics turned into desperate flailing as Juzo spun miserably in the air, knowing that whatever was about to happen wouldn't be good... And would probably hurt. His prediction proved to be correct after his futile attempts to stop his rotation left him in the perfect position for a belly flop. He hit the water with a slight, "Oof" that was cut off as he went under. The water of the lake rippled and bubbles gurgled to the surface for a beat before Juzo emerged, coughing up a mouthful of water. After he took a few moments to recover, Juzo realized that "the swim of shame" was way more embarrassing than "the walk of shame," and as he reached the shore he realized his offensively red stomach didn't help his image much either. Juzo hoped that if he didn't mention his blunder it would go unnoticed, but since his company were shinobi trained in the arts of observation, he highly doubted it. What he knew for sure is that his next attempt would be flawless!

Obviously, Juzo was done with swimming for the day, there were more important things to focus on anyway, his battalion was on a mission after all. Just thinking about it got him fired up, to Juzo, there was nothing better than a healthy dose of danger to get his adrenaline pumping. As if on cue, Kenshiro-sensei returned to their camp for a debriefing. Juzo wasn't sure how he felt about the possibility of Suna and Kiri having an alliance. If it was true, he wasn't sure how it would impact Kohona, but it probably wouldn't lead to sunshine and rainbows, that much he knew. Wait-

Was that food he smelled? Letting his nose and watering mouth guide him, Juzo found himself face to face with Miho. Unfortunately, that lovely smell was coming from a very, very crisped fish that had just been tossed to the ground. Juzo couldn't tell if Miho liked her fish extremely well done or if she just had a vendetta against aquatic animals. "You know Miho, I've got to admit, your cooking technique is flawless, you could probably use that fish as charcoal for your fire... Absolutely genius! Juzo commented teasingly. Psh, he could cook a way tastier fish, granted all he would have to do was not burn it to ashes to trump hers. That's one for chef Juzo, zero for Miho, he noted to himself smugly, despite the fact that he hadn't actually attempted to catch and cook a fish...
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by desdamin
Raw
Avatar of desdamin

desdamin

Member Seen 12 days ago


Miho Senju"Yeah, maybe you're good... BUT I'M THE BEST!"
_______________________________________________
"Oi, Senju, they're meant to grilled, not flambéd!"

Miho looked up from her fanning for a moment to see Mekakushi-sensei spear one of the fish in her bucket and flambéd it himself! She didn't have time to point out his very important contradiction before he spirited himself away in a puff of leaves, the wind of his movement causing her fire to flicker. She pursed her lips and got to fanning it in the right direction! She'd surmised that the problem was constant even fanning and she'd even had the sudden jolt of inspiration to throw spices into the fire, since it was so smokey anyway, to help flavor the the fish! Sure, she hadn't had the best start, but now she was well on her way to making a fantastic-

"You know Miho, I've got to admit, your cooking technique is flawless, you could probably use that fish as charcoal for your fire... Absolutely genius", said a voice that Miho recognized before she even had to look. It was, of course, Juzo, one of her many admirers. He was always trying to impress her, even if he obviously could never quite beat her. He'd at least try, and that was something that Miho couldn't help but admire and try to encourage! After all, even if he did fail to shoot to her moon, he could at least sit among the stars, right?

Unfortunately, he'd come at a bad time. She was fanning with one hand and pouring white pepper with the other and, in looking up at him, accidentally poured a bit too much, resulting in a huge cloud of smokey white pepper and a very large sneeze right into the fire pit. The burning spiced ash exploded outward setting fire to the nearby grass and expelling pepper into the wind. Panicked, Miho kept to the fanning, but tried to stomp out the fire around her little pit with her feet! She could only hope it wouldn't affect the fish too much!

"Juzo! Don't just stand around", she demanded, occasionally blowing on the flame pit to keep the fire strong and aiming an annoyed kick at Juzo's feet, "this is your fault, baka!"

While she tried to keep everything under control, the delicious smell of smoked white pepper fish wafted through the camp. The fish was coming out just perfectly.
3x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by DoomFlavored
Raw
GM
Avatar of DoomFlavored

DoomFlavored

Member Seen 12 hrs ago



Rashiku Karata __________________


______________________________________
______________________________________

________________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
______________________________________
Every night of my life
I watch angels fall from the sky
Every time that the sun still sets
I pray they don't take mine
I'm on the front line
Don't worry I'll be fine
The story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
So long to my regret
And now I know that I'm alive
______________________________________
It was good to have a break. The battalion had been moving swiftly through the morning, not just a march, but a rushed trip through the trees in order to get closer to the approaching Sand and Mist forces. This spot however, was just far enough away to where everyone could relax. At least for the moment. Rashiku enjoyed sitting in front of the river as he slowly ate from a prepared bento box. The cool, moist air from the water refreshed him with every breath, enhancing his meal. However, it was not to last... Right in front of him, Juzo Kagune had charged into the water in obviously the form not intended. A loud clap of impact rang through the air as he slammed into the water, staying on the surface for about half a second before he sank. Unlike a splash from a 'cannonball' or other dive, Juzo's smacking onto the water's surface sent a wave of misted water droplets spattering all over Rashiku, dousing him from head to toe in small, uncollected drops in a way similar to rain. It would fortunately dry fairly quickly, but Rashiku still could only blink a couple of times in surprise, watching Juzo step out of the water with his body red and likely bruised.

His bento box was not spared the sprinkling either. Fortunately it was just a bunch of small drops scattered around it, and he could easily just stir it in and make it as if there was little difference from before. The boy would have just continued his meal without moving, but the instructors began notifying everyone of updates for their mission. Soon it'd likely be time to move. At hearing Kenshiro's suggestion of towns that the two forces would meet, he got up and carried his bento box over to the map that had been taken out. Eagerly the genin studied the abandoned towns and locations, trying to gather where the meeting would likely take place... but truthfully he had no idea. Strategy and tactics of this sort were still something he was trying to grasp more of, paying a lot of attention to what Kenshiro had to teach. However, a lot of it still eluded him, and the area he could narrow down as potential meeting spots at a glance was far too broad to be of any use. Instead, Rashiku slowly picked at the rest of his meal, making sure not to take bites large enough to make hearing instructions difficult.

________________
________________
________________
________________
________________
________________
________________
One push is all you'll need
A fist-first philosophy
We watch with wounded eyes
So I hope you recognize
I'm on the front line
Don't worry I'll be fine
The story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
So long to the regret
And now I see the world through diamond eyes

________________
________________
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by SecretSinner91
Raw
Avatar of SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Member Seen 2 mos ago



Ami

_____________________________
&

_
Kimi

_____________________________

Holder of the Two-tailed
The whole time, Ami was doing her best to stick close to Kimi. The two girls had stuck close together the entire trip. It wasn't that Kimi was worried about her best friend. Ami was capable of taking care of herself. It was just the two of them worked together just fine. Especially if there is was a fight to happen. Ami was quietly working on her spear, making sure it was in tip-top shape. Kimi was keeping an eye out for any danger. She had gotten a little paranoid over the years due to... dear old dad and his surprise attacks, but it helped with some purpose. Kimi did see anything odd out beyond their camp, so she just sat down when Kenshiro called to their attention. So it seemed that the two villages were about to meet but in one of the abandoned villages. Ami shivered a little. She hoped there weren't any ghosts present. Kimi on the other hand frowned. She had no idea why the Sand and Mist were meeting. All she knew was that they needed to make sure nothing bad would happen to their home. That was all that mattered.

The Uchiha glanced over to everyone before sighed and pulling out her blade. It looked rusted and scary looking. Kimi actually made it seem like that. It was something she thought would scare off any ninja she would fight, as she started to sharpen it. Ami heard Chokuro and shook her head no. "I d-d-don't think we're ab-about to l-leave yet, Chokuro-san" Ami answered in her quiet voice. She was trying to stutter less, but it was difficult. Kimi looked over to Kenshiro for a moment "Oi! Sensei, did they say how many of em are there?" Kimi asked. It was better to know the numbers.

Firebrand of the Uchiha
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Kuroiten
Raw
Avatar of Kuroiten

Kuroiten Corvus Rex

Member Seen 2 mos ago


Morikaze Shizuka"Ah, the forest. I love it here."
_______________________________________________
When Kenshiro begins addressing the students, a young woman redirects her attention from her self-imposed sentry duty downwards. Sharply downwards, since she is perched high in a tree and looking far more comfortable in the canopy than she has any right to be. Once Kenshiro mentions having an idea of where the opposing forces might be meeting, she starts descending the tree, hopping from branch to branch with casual precision belied by intense concentration. By the time he asks if anyone has any questions, she lands on the ground in a crouch before straightening and striding towards him.

"Yes, Hyuuga-sensei," Shizuka says, positioning herself for a better view of the map. "Several, to narrow down locations." She squints at the map for a solid minute, eyes darting across its surface and occasionally using a single extended forefinger to trace shapes in the air in front of her. "Old encampment locations, first," she eventually says decisively. "If we have them. Knowing their terrain preferences will help." She nods to herself before continuing. "Next, overt chakra use. They probably know we're watching. Shouldn't plan around those techniques."

She pauses to think, then realizes exactly who she's talking to and how commanding a tone she was just using with her superior officer. The visible portion of her cheeks color a deep crimson before she adds, "That is, uh...please consider these questions. And why I asked them."

And not HOW I asked them, please oh please,
she thinks fervently to herself.
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by desdamin
Raw
Avatar of desdamin

desdamin

Member Seen 12 days ago


Lola Shigetsu_______________________________________
Misaki Mori
_______________________________________
The sun was just beginning to crest. With so much light, it was certain that by now their target had gone to ground. That's right... with the sun illuminating the whole forest, they weren't going to find her running about. It was time to scout, move, find their next search location before their target had the opportunity to move again. Their target. Ts. Lola clenched her teeth and snarled, forcing that rising bile from the back of her throat. She was furious. She'd been furious since she'd read the report. Ran... Wherever she was... What was she doing? She could scarcely make sense of it. The last she'd seen her was on that boat far from home, running away while their dad, that dead-beat, the pirate, covered her escape. She'd vowed to drag her back to Suna, kicking and screaming if she had to, but she'd do it. Dear old dad was safely locked away, if she could she would have preferred to avoid locking up her entire family.

Damnit Ran... Whatever yer mad at... just let me take you home...

She took a sip of an extra strong latte and poured a little more water over her waterstone before returning to sharpening her scimitars. It was meditative and calming. When her mind was this full and there wasn't anyone whose ass needed kicking and when it was too early for the strip clubs, sharpening and polishing swords helped. Unfortunately, her swords were going to be as sharp as she needed them to be soon enough, ready for use. She growled a little under her breath and felt for once a resentment at having to use them.

Lola had been a small terror to everyone around her on this mission. She kept her sentences terse and sharp and glared at anyone that referred to their target in anything but the most neutral of terms. While she hadn't snapped at anyone or made any sort of unreasonable demands, the tension was palpable. From the few extra seconds with her eyes closed as she forced out commands and strategies through grit teeth to the way she raised her shoulders and clenched and unclenched her fists just walking around, unless anyone had business with her, they steered clear... and for the most part, she preferred it that way. The only exception was-

"Sensei! Your swords look perfect, as expected!"

-Misaki. Lola grunted a slight acknowledgement and held up one of her scimitar to inspect. She chopped a little of the slurry from it and set to finishing the blade with a small piece of paper and some water.

"It looks sharp enough to cut through anything", said Misaki with a smile.

Lola grunted again and replied with a mumbled, "sharp ain't make the cut."

Misaki threw a powerful kick in the air, held it, and slowly made circles, keeping her foot perfectly level, hoping to show off the precision that SHE'D been working on. Lola sipped her latte.

"But it is sharp, sensei. You can't deny that!"

Lola turned her head slightly and glanced at her apprentice with a raised eyebrow, "Sharp ain't make the cut. It's the strike. Perfect strike, perfect cut. Best blade only helps an inferior strike."

Misaki knit her eyebrows and lowered her slim leg slowly to the ground, "But... it is a good blade."

At that moment, one of the scouts came into their tent and Lola indicated towards him by pointing her scimitar directly at the unfortunate shinobi.

"Sir", he said behind a desert lizard mask, "We have news that Leaf is on the move towards this location."

Lola sheathed her blade and frowned thoughtfully, "Yeah, we're approaching their border."

"Should I inform the scouts to avoid them or tail them?"

"Neither. This's their territory. No reason we can't give 'em a hello. If there here, they know we're here anyway. No reason to come out here otherwise. This's dead land. Gather a troop and make an introduction."

"Yes sir", said the lizard-masked man with a small bow.

Lola smirked a little. It was a happy distraction.
_______________________________________
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by DoomFlavored
Raw
GM
Avatar of DoomFlavored

DoomFlavored

Member Seen 12 hrs ago



Kenshiro Hyuuga
Location: Forest River
Company: Konoha 1st Battalion
Injuries: None
Chakra: 100%


Kenshiro nodded to Chokuro, confirming that they would be getting on the move, however, what he said didn't exactly match. "Not immediately. Still a little more to figure out before we rush off. Stay and listen." The instructor knew that Chokuro would not want to be too involved with the planning, however, it would be good for the lad to at least hear the process. At the very least, it would save time with giving out orders for him to hear the conclusion as it was made. Kenshiro's fellow instructor chimed in as well after zipping through the forestry, making the man flinch slightly at the sudden movement. "It does seem odd for them to be working together certainly... However, their apparent destination and timing are far too close to be without some form of dual purpose. A meeting is most likely, but there may be something else. The most worrying part is that they've chosen our country's lands... The worst case scenario is that they are here for a joint mission involving immediate raids on Fire Country civilians."

Kenshiro wanted to prepare the students for the worst possibility with as much information and planning as he could, but truthfully them being ready for such a thing was impossible. He hoped that anything else was happening besides the worst case. The best he'd be able to do would hope that his fellow Jounin, Takayuki would help lead the Genin through the potential disaster. In any case, the Battalion would need more information before acting on such an assumption. If that was truly the objective of the other village's forces, he would make the sacrifice of a civilian hamlet or two. The safety of his own Battalion came first, and they would need that extra time to gather themselves and prepare before moving to stop the invaders.

The man's eyes drifted back to the map, scanning over populated areas and checking which were the closest to their location, but thankfully his thoughts were interrupted by another of his students dropping down from her tree, and offered thoughts of her own to merge with his. Kenshiro smiled as he listened to her ideas. While she did mean them as questions, they came as suggestions, and not bad ones at all. Some he'd already planned on answering, while others were new ideas to add to the equation. "Excellent topics to bring up Shizuka. I'll answer what I can. As of right now we've been keeping our scouts at too far a distance to get all of those details. Hopefully, due to the distance and care they've taken, our presence is still unknown. Let's keep the element of surprise if we have it. Limit chakra use unless it's needed." The scouts were even taking further precautions than normal, currently having only been tracking the movements and reporting the pathways taken by the other village's units. "We do not have any specific information about our potential opponents, but we know the villages they are from. Mist Shinobi are nearly as proficient in forestry navigation and combat as we are. Look out for bodies of water in particular, as many Mist forces have abilities revolving around water. Suna forces commonly use Earth element, and Wind is also very popular in that land. They generally have less experience in the forest, preferring wider open areas with canyons and rock formations, but don't count on this as an advantage here. Do not underestimate them or presume any lack of proficiency."

Finally, it was down to the first question she'd asked, which was arguably the most important. Where the intruders would be. Looking at the map, it was impossible to know for certain, but there were three areas which were in the pathways the two sides were each converging towards. "I see three likely areas... There is this one, Daikon village. Another here, Cabbage town and... Cabbage rest." The man took a moment to get over the names of the villages he'd pointed out, only finishing when it seemed his brain wanted to continue functioning. "Give me some time and I should be able to be sure which of these three are....... Rashiku-san do you hear that?" Kenshiro turned his side towards whatever he was referring to, seeming to be facing the map and not looking. Subtly he motioned with his hand the direction, to the east. "I... hear nothing at all sensei." "Exactly... Byakugan." He spoke softly while continuing to stare at the map. It was a dead giveaway. From that direction, there wasn't a sound. Not a bird moving, not a squirrel, no animals or bugs or anything. When the forest goes silent, what lurks is a hunter. His Byakugan's range rushed out just in time to catch the legs of someone moving away from them at high speed, barely a glimpse. "Takayu-san, our camp has been discovered. There's no time to go more in-depth with this like I wanted. I'll take some students to Cabbage rest. Do you want to take Cabbage town and meet in Daikon if there's no activity? Whichever we don't take, we should send a larger amount of students towards... And Chokuro-san. Looks like we're going to be marching again."
Hidden 3 mos ago 3 mos ago Post by Helios J Mears
Raw

Helios J Mears

Member Seen 7 days ago


Takayuki Mekakushi
Konoha, 1st Battalion,
Location: Forest river
Chakra reserves: 100%


Takayuki nodded gravely at Kenshiro's words. Times were changing. Rumours had been flying for months, even in Konoha, and some of his long-distance routes had recently become unsafe to run. "Aye. Always better to be safe, in my experience." Still, he wore a gentle smile. Wouldn't do for his cute students to see him worried; If they were going to kill today, he'd have to keep their spirits high. Even so, a subconscious ripple of chakra set his arm vibrating madly, and he had to take a moment to restrain himself.

He ran a few combat scenarios through his head, training half an ear on the conversation to catch any relevant details (Kenshiro was certainly the superior strategist, he'd leave that to the older Jounin). Mist nin were slippery. Quick to hide and troublingly at home in the forests of Fire Country. Were he running solo, Plasma Wave would be the obvious technique of choice. But with students around, indiscriminately filling water sources with electricity would likely be a bad move. Bait tactics, then, and if he had to leave the kills to his kids, then so be it. He grimaced.

Sand nin would be slightly trickier. Puppeteers and wind users did not a happy Taka make, although earth was easy enough to outrun. Fire was out straight away, having enemy wind users around made it far too volatile to use with inexperienced genin on the field. Lightning, meanwhile, was trumped by earth. A nasty hard counter, but one he'd have been a fool not to account for at this level. He gave his kunai pouches a sad pat; they'd certainly need a refill after this little excursion. With the Mist around as well, he'd have to make a lot of kills today. Unfortunate, but not untenable, even with his rather perishable chakra reserves.

He recognised the names of the villages vaguely. His dad had mentioned Daikon once during a story about Taka's grandfather. Both gone, now, of course... 'Not the time, Mekakushi!' He couldn't afford to let his mind wander, not at a time like this!

His gaze fell onto his students next, darting quickly from face to face. Chokuro, Miho (bless her arrogant little soul. He'd work it out of her yet), Juzo, Rashiku, Shizuka, Ami, Kimi, Kushina... They'd already become precious to him. They were his students, his to protect, to guide, to teach. His innocent little genin. So like he'd bee-

"... Been discovered." And suddenly Taka was gone, his smile set into a grim snarl, and there stood The Mirage, goggles dropping over his eyes in a flash. He barely stood still long enough to hear the end of Kenshiro's report. "Hai!" He vanished in an explosion of shredded leaves, and returned seconds later with a burst of displaced air. "Perimeter's clear, but I heard rapid footsteps. They'll be reporting back. I'll take a squad to the village, you take Rest. Daikon sounds good." A grin, then. "Might be ruined, now, but my dad always said it was nice." He turned his attention to the genin, smiling broadly (although his eyes, hidden as they were by his tinted lenses, were dark). "Righto! I want two or three of you to come with me, doesn't matter who so long as you can work together. Remember, I'm fast, so don't bother coming if you can't handle a run. This could be your first taste of active combat! Exciting, eh?" He shot them a V for victory. "Kick their asses, and watch your backs!"

Pep talk over, (and hadn't that gone well?), he turned to Kenshiro once again. "Don't concern yourself with my lot, I've got their backs. Anyone goes for them and I'll gut them where they stand." Light flashed across his lenses and there was death in his voice. And then the moment was over. "Just make sure the unsupervised lot can take care of themselves, please. I'll see you in Daikon, yeah? Take care of yourself, Ken-San." His piece said, he wandered over to a nearby tree and stood ready, letting the small amount of chakra he'd used for those Surging Flickers regenerate somewhat.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Necronomicomic
Raw
Avatar of Necronomicomic

Necronomicomic

Member Seen 18 days ago



Hoshiro Juuichi
Location- Forest River
Others Around- Konoha Battalion 1
State- Post nap wake up haze
Chakra Reserves 100%
Status- Healthy


SLAP. !? A loud meaty collision sent shockwaves through Hori causing him to start from his nap, jerking in place slightly but not otherwise moving. It had been a long and hard marched road and he was happy for the relaxation. He laborously lifted his upper half off of the soft bed of shrubbery he had been napping on. He looked over to the source of the noise to see many of the kids still in the water and on the bank. Based on the way that Juzo floated back to the surface of the water and was still had motor function Hori knew that the kid didnt need any medical assistance.

As he took in the nearly surrealy peacful visuals around him, air perfumed with the scent of roasted fish, he coulndt help but of the looming confrontation on the horizon. It all seemed so far way until he began overhearing an authoritative voice begin to call out orders just on the other side of the shrubbery were Hori had made his bed. " Limit chakra use unless it's needed...We do not have any specific information about our potential opponents...I see three likely areas. Daikon village, Cabbage town and Cabbage rest." Then the speaking became softer and quieter, He wouldnt have heard them if he wasnt so close and or he wasnt listening so intently. He caught words of one of the jounin in charge that sent his mood sour. "Our camp has been discovered. Looks like we're going to be marching again."

Horisho sighed and layed back down. He closed his eyes and took a few more slow deep breaths before letting his eyes open again he peered up at the sky from on his back in what he assumed would be the last moments of calm and silence he would enjoy for a while.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by DoomFlavored
Raw
GM
Avatar of DoomFlavored

DoomFlavored

Member Seen 12 hrs ago



Kenshiro Hyuuga
Location: Cabbage Rest
Company: Kuro Kuro, Chokuro, Kushina
Injuries: None
Chakra: 100%


Kenshiro let his shoulders down at his fellow Jounin's positive energy, turning his expression towards a light smirk instead of the serious scowl he'd been sporting. He had to remember to keep up the morale for his students. Preparing them for for the worst case scenario was of course necessary, but frightening them wasn't the way to go either. Ken nodded at Taka's suggestion for making sure that the student-only group be self-sufficient, and he already had an easy solution to that. How to group everyone up together to make this go smoothly. "Of course. Hoshiro! You're up. Miho, Rashiku, and Ami are going with you to Daikon. Secure the area for us. Hopefully you won't run into trouble, but if you do, lead your juniors to victory. Chokuro, Kuro Kuro, and Kushina. You three are with me. I'm sure we'll work well together. Kimi, Shizuka, you two can keep up with Takahashi-san yes?" Juzo was almost assigned to go along with Takahashi as well, since the kid had plenty of speed. But there was another gap unfilled that hadn't been discussed. "Juzo-san, I want you to meet up with our scouts and protect them if needed. They are fantastic at their job, but are far less trained in general combat. That's everyone's assignments, move out. And like Taka-sensei said... Kick some ass."

Kenshiro moved with his small team of Genin as soon as they were ready, heading towards Cabbage Rest, not stopping until they'd arrived. The man looked around the abandoned town, a few buildings remaining close to intact, but most missing entire sides at the least. "And now we wait... See if our guests arrive or pass us by." At first, the instructor started thinking of places to set traps, positions for an ambush, immediately ready for a fight, but after a moment he remembered a key detail. The goal of whoever was coming remained unknown. Instead, Kenshiro said nothing and began to walk right into the middle of the town, standing right in the open where he could be spotted easily.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet