1 Guest viewing this page
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

The Forest:

The Mystical Forest is one of the largest ones around. It inhabits all the creatures that were only thought to exist in books and fairy tails. Everyone in this forest co-exists peacefully normally. Sometimes, though, there can be a bit of a misunderstanding and a fight or two will break out. Not all the creatures are nice, and not all of them are mean. It is a place where you are free to be who you are without judgement. The forest has a tavern for relaxing that is open to everyone at any time. Walking throught this forest, which has large ancient trees covered in moss, you will come across some houses that the creatures live in. You will also come across large waterfalls and lakes, fields filled with green grass and rare flowers. Fairy houses and everything of the sort.

Beware, however, when the forest turns dark it turns dangerous. The creatures of the night come out and they have no mercy. It is dark and eerie, almost turning into a bit of a horror setting.


Rules:
Follow the site rules
Absolutely no godmoding
Keep your dirty conversations in the pm's
just be respectful.
This is an open RP. You may create anything you'd like within the forest but again just be respectful.

Character outline:
Appearence:
Name:
Age:
Race:
Bio:
Other(optional):
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Persephone walked along the forest floor, her boots crunching the ground below her. Maui and Angelica trotting along behind her. The sun was set low on the tree line, creating a rainbow of colors in the sky, making the forest look even more magical. Spotting a small deer in the distance she realized how hungery she actually was. Signalling to her cats to stay back, Persephone made her way to the deer. Far enough away where she couldn't startle it, but close enough that she could see where her point of attack would be. Her opal eyes dull from the lack of blood she had consumed in the last week, she crouched down, took a deep breath, and ran at lightening speed torwards the deer.

The deer made a small squeel as Persephone sunk her teeth deep into the deers neck, right in the main vein and started draining the life from the animal. Her feeding only taking minutes, she stood up from her crouching position with blood trickling out of either corner of her lips. Spotting her cat friends, she signaled from them to follow while she walked in search of a body of water to wash her self off in.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Coming through the forest for a little while, Persephone finally came across a small body of water. By the time she had reached the pond, the blood had trickled its way down her neck and onto her chest. She sat down on the ground and looked at herself in the reflection of the water. "I wish there was a more civil way to feed." She whispered to herself and she scooped up some water and washed her face off with it. When she opened her eyes back up her dull eyes had become more of a shining opal color that glowed.

Angelica and Maui had come to sit next to her on the bank of the water. Purring slightly angelica climbed up into Persephones lap, trying to provide some comfort. The forest was now started to get dark and the noises started to turn a little more eerie than welcoming. "We better go and find some shelter." She said quietly to her cats. Picking herself up off the grown they started making their way back through the forest, hoping to find some shelter before the darkness of the forest became alive.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Lasersquid112
Raw
Avatar of Lasersquid112

Lasersquid112 el potat

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

A wormhole opens somewhere in the forest, and a figure in power armor steps out. He says something to a speaker within his helmet and the wormhole behind him closes. He sets off into the forest, in search of something.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

After walking quite some time, Persephone finally came across an old looking cabin with lights on inside. There was a sign on the out side that stated that it was a tavern. Feeling a sense of relief to get out of the darkness, she walked up the rickety old steps to the old wooden door. Seeing light poor through the cracks in it, she opened the door and let her cats step inside before she did. The inside of the tavern looked as old as the outside, wooden everything from the bar to the stone fireplace on the far back wall.

Persephone made her way to the bar and sat down. Ordering herself an old fashioned and staring into the fireplace. Angelica and Maui laid down next to the fire to keep warm. "At least we have somewhere to sleep for the night." She said softly to the two, taking a sip of her drink and looking around the empty tavern. It seemed she was the only one in there besides the bartender at the moment.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Lasersquid112
Raw
Avatar of Lasersquid112

Lasersquid112 el potat

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

The man stumbles upon the same tavern. He takes the time to find out it is indeed the tavern, and marks the location on a map kept by the artificial intelligence inside his suit. It's time to figure out when and where he is. He opens the door and looks around, likely an imposing sight - an 8-foot tall suit of sophisticated, blood-red power armor, holding a massive slab of gun, the occupant's face hidden by a polarized visor. He surveyed the room from within the suit, searching for anything immediately threatening to him, such as defensive countermeasures or guards/bouncers.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Persephone head loud footsteps coming into the tavern. She has seen alot of things in her time but, what walked into the door was not at all what she was expecting. Her two cats shot up in the air with fright and ran over to their friend. Persephone slammed her old fashioned and ordered another one, but this one was a double. She needed another drink to process what she was looking at. She thought she looked a little odd with her black leather jumpsuit. There seemed to be a belt that criss crossed over her torso and stopped at her belt line. On her leg over the leather pants was a blood jeweled black bladed dagger.

Angelica and Maui jumped up onto the bar and sat on either side of their friend as a protection method. "Stay in your animal forms kids, I dont need you two getting hurt." Persephone whispered to a point only the cats could hear her. She turned and looked at the bionical stranger that just walked into the door with her slightly glowing opal eyes. She wasn't sure what this was but, she was sure it was not from around here or this time for that matter.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Lasersquid112
Raw
Avatar of Lasersquid112

Lasersquid112 el potat

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

He finishes his survey of the room and nods inside his helmet, satisfied that nothing in here could truly hurt him, barring unseen weaponry and magical enchantments or attacks. The visor depolarizes and then flips up, revealing a grizzled, heavily scarred man's face. He had short-cut hair and a perpetual scowl caused by a deep, marring scar across his face. He speaks in a low voice, though by no means quiet, his ears deafened by decades of unceasing gunfire and artillery.

"Right, I'm guessing this is a tavern, or pub, or whatever the hell you'd like to call it."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Persephone looked at the mans face coming out of the robot standing before her. She raised an eyebrow and looked back and fourth to the empty room to him. "Uhm...Yeah." She said as she looked at the empty tables and chairs and the bar she was leaning on. Taking a sip from her glass as she crossed her legs she scanned the man that talked really loud with all the metal attached to his body. She ran her fingers through her jet black hair with some white streaks in it.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Lasersquid112
Raw
Avatar of Lasersquid112

Lasersquid112 el potat

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"Great. ALICE, let me out."

He looks at a holographic display in front of his face, and frowns.

"Nevermind. What're the options for drinks?"

Another holographic display pops up, and he sighs.

"Do you have water?"
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Persephone watched as the bartender placed a water infront of the strange man. The cats moved their way back in front of the fire. "SO..Where are you from?" She asked polightly but also extremely intrigued. taping the bar, the bartender placed another old fashioned in front of her with the double whiskey. Grabbing it and bringing it to her black lips. From the distance from eachother it was clear that Persephone was not human. Her skin is white with a grey tint to it, her eyes a glowing opal. Swinging the chair around to face the bar, she placed her drink on the coaster and looked back over at the stranger.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Lasersquid112
Raw
Avatar of Lasersquid112

Lasersquid112 el potat

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"Oh, a couple thousand years from now, give or take three centuries. You don't seem human, a bit pale for it."

He chuckles at the understatement.

"Vampiress?"

He picks up the water and swishes it around in its container, then takes a long draught of it.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Persephone was taken aback by the strangers comment. "a couple centuries from now?" She asked a bit confused. "Y-yeah I am a vampire, Im from a couple centuries ago. give or take four or five." She said with a slight smirk on her porcelain face. They were from two very different times but, could probably learn something from one another. "What is all the metal you are wearing? Theres really nothing in this world that you'll need all that to protect you." Taking another long sip from her drink she swirled it around once or twice. Moving some loose black hair behind her ear. 'at least during the day' thinking to herself.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Lasersquid112
Raw
Avatar of Lasersquid112

Lasersquid112 el potat

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"It's my armor. I didn't come here knowing anything about this place, so I came prepared for the worst. I also said a few thousand years into the future. The centuries are the error margin."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

"Oh." Persephone took another drink from her glass. looking back to check on the cats. They were sound asleep next to the fire.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Lasersquid112
Raw
Avatar of Lasersquid112

Lasersquid112 el potat

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

He looks to a holodisplay that pops up and nods, opening a panel on his forearm and looking at a display output on that as well. He frowns.

"Tachyphone is fried. Damn."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

Persephone looked back at the stranger with a confused look. "What is a Tach-y-phone?" She asked slowly. Looking at the suit as a whole, she wasnt really surprised that she didnt understand what was on his arm.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Lasersquid112
Raw
Avatar of Lasersquid112

Lasersquid112 el potat

Member Seen 8 hrs ago

"Do you have phones yet?"
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by EvellynGrace93
Raw
GM
Avatar of EvellynGrace93

EvellynGrace93

Member Seen 2 mos ago

"Not this deep in the forest. There is no signal out here because we do not have powerlines. Think of it as an off the grid type place." Persephone looked around the tavern, which looked to be about one hundred years old and hadn't been updated since. The only light that was in the building was coming from candelabras and the fire place.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 4 hrs ago

Shay walked into the forest out of a tree " This seems nice"he said in a lilting Irish accent "Hopefully people here are nice."He says and starts walking off whistling while flipping a gold coin with a four leaf clover as tails and a pot of gold as heads.
↑ Top
1 Guest viewing this page
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet