Hidden 17 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Evan is passed out cold but still cradles his gun. As he is passed out he begins to have a flashback. He remembered it was a hot day actually one of the hottest in a while. He was riding his motorcycle down the street pretty quickly he recalls as he was late to work. I mean it was just a part time job but he loved it the job helped him get through school. Then the EMP hit though he remembered crashing blacking out and the next thing he knew he was in a hospital for burn wounds on his upper arms and torso.
Hidden 17 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Aria carefully cuts his shirt away to look for wounds, and she traces the scars from the burns with a soft sigh. She wonders what his story is, how he got each scar. The only thing she knows about this defiant young man is that the Osprey is after him, and he somehow survived. She tends to every wound she sees, watching him warily as she disinfects then. She sighs softly as she stands, leaving the medical supplies. She glances around for silencers and other survivors, then she turns to leave.
Hidden 17 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Evan begins to wake up and groans from the pain of the bullet wound and his head . " Owww that hurts. " he says and looks around frowning when he sees the girl. He lifts his shotgun but relaxes only a tiny bit when he sees she is leaving. Once she was out of his sight he grunts as he gets up and after a few shaky steps begins to walk in the direction of washington. As he walks he talks into his radio again doing a summary of the day he then makes camp once nightfall hits.
Hidden 17 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Aria starts to walk back, instinctively walking to her post. When crackling forms in her ear, she yelps in surprise and tries to bat the sound away. She sighs, ruling it as a sign of insanity, when a voice sounds in her ear. “We need another one, Osprey.” “I-I’m not the Osprey.” “Then who is this?” the voice sounds agitated. “Uh I’m Aria.” The voice sighs. “Right. Sorry to bother you Aria. Bye now.” More crackling as the voice backs away, leaving Aria and her scattered thoughts. When she returns to her post, she rips the coat off with a flourish and settles down with a satisfied sigh. “Come in, control. Do you read me?” “I read you. We need more, Osprey. They’re getting antsy.” “Alright alright.”
Hidden 16 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Evan stays silent as he makes camp for the night. He had already made the mistake of being loud he wasnt going to make the same mistake. Setting up some kindling he begins to make fire the old fashioned way a bow and stick. After getting a small ember he begins to lightly blow on it to spread the fire.after getting a good sized flame he begins to add some wood after that he lays on the ground shivering a bit. Curling up next to the fire he closes his eyes and falls asleep.
Hidden 16 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

The Osprey shoots some more survivors, nailing each one. After a while, she curls into a sleeping bag she'd found in an apartment while walking around. She sighs as she looks up at the stars, wondering about the boy she'd crossed before. Something about him... stumped her, and it's unnerving. She makes a silent promise that should she see the boy again, he's on her 'shoot on sight' list. A relatively short list, reserved for the unfortunate few that irritate her a little too much. She contemplates the tremor in her hand when she took the shot, and yet every other shot had been just like always: clean, efficient, lethal.
Hidden 16 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Evan sleeps heavily even with the threat of a shooter lurking around. He wakes up once the sun begins to rise , yawning then getting dressed he begins to walk to Washington DC. As he walks he keeps his shotgun close and grits his teeth from his bullet wound the arm sore and stiff. Groaning he walks down the street deciding to take a different way then before. He would cut through the forest and into the city of Detroit going up before going down.
Hidden 16 days ago 16 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

The Osprey rises with the sun, and she sets out for another target. "The capital should have plenty of people. A flock for me to choose from," she starts to head to DC, cutting through some trees. In the back of her mind, she prays that she won't see that strange young man again. When her mind wanders to that incident, she ponders why the hell her arm shook. She wasn't afraid, she has no reason to be, never does as she's the one with the gun. Right? No that can' t be it. She mentally eliminates each reason she'd studied as to why someone would shake.
Hidden 16 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Evan walks through the forest his shotgun nestled on his shoulder. After stopping for a second to change out his bandages and make sure the wound wasn't infected. after doing that he decides to do his daily ritual of talking into the radio . " Well I hope I won't be attacked by a silencer today. " he starts off with. After talking a bit more he begins to look for a place to stop and rest. After finding a small clearing his sits with his back to a tree and begins to eat the last of his beef jerky and water.
Hidden 16 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

The Osprey silently walks through the forest, grinning to herself a little. Finally, a challenge. She hadn’t had one, before yesterday, in a while. She’d never been very fond of nature so she’d avoided it like the plague but if it will get her to her destination quicker, than it couldn’t be helped. She glances around for a target, anything, animal, human. She always tried to keep shooting something so her skills wouldn’t rust.
Hidden 15 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

After eating Evan decides to take a rest break . It was getting into the summer months and his jacket was terribly warm. Deciding to take it off he stuffed it into his backpack leaving him only in pants and a short sleeved tye-dye shirt. He then began to get up again his arm bothering him less now . He made sure he has one shell in the chamber of his shotgun in case he ran into trouble. He then began to walk to his destination again carrying the gun military style.
Hidden 15 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

The Osprey glances at a squirrel and shoots it. When it falls, she catches it, glancing around for a good place to settle down to skin and cook the animal for a quick snack. She looks toward the sun, estimating her hours of daylight. When she deems it too early, she wraps the squirrel in some leaves and puts it in her bag for later. She continues to walk, shooting random things. She sighs through her nose; this trip is uneventful. Too uneventful. She debates her decision to go to DC.
Hidden 15 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Evan looks up from his walking as he heard gunshots. Deciding not to take any chances he begins to run trying to get out of the forest. As he runs he keeps a firm grip on his shotgun in case anything happened. After running for a while he reaches a mall parking lot. Debating whether or not to go inside he chooses the former and begins to walk into the mall. Once in the mall he begins to search for supplies or new equipment on his journey.
Hidden 15 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

The Osprey perks up, having heard crashing, like someone trying to frantically run. She frowns, thinking of who else could be in the forest. She shrugs and decides to shoot the next person she sees. She keeps walking and finds a clear path out of the trees. This must be where that frantic person went. She follows the trail to a mall, and she goes in to restock, concealing her rifle under her jacket. She looks around for signs of anyone else and goes in.
Hidden 14 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Evan yawns as he gets some medical equipment. He then walks into the bass pro shop section of the mall and walks to the gun part. He frowns when he sees a glass case full of ammo but no key. Growling he smashes the case with the butt of his gun. Grabbing the ammo and putting it in his backpack . He also decided to walk to the clothing section getting a type of fishing shirt that stays cool in the sun even though it is long sleeve.
Hidden 14 days ago 14 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

The Osprey roots the mall out for medical supplies and heads to the camping section for supplies. She frowns as she keeps hearing something, and straightens when she hears glass crashing. She runs to the bass pro shop, training keeping her steps silent. She crouches behind a rack of clothes.
Hidden 14 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Evan signs not knowing someone was in the store with him. " That feels way better. " he sighs out and begins to walk keeping his shotgun close. After dealing with the little bars that are meant to prevent theft he begins to walk to the food court. Smiling when he sees a burger king he checks the storage for some frozen food. Letting out a small "yes!" When he sees some frozen fries and burgers that expiration date wasn't past he begins to turn on the stove and friers.
Hidden 14 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

The Osprey frowns and makes a mental inventory for the young man. She presses her hand to her stomach when the smell of fried food wafts up. She’d never had the greasy food, and she looks around for granola bars and dried food for campers.
Hidden 14 days ago Post by Jasper19
Raw
GM
Avatar of Jasper19

Jasper19 Bean

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Evan smiles as he begins to put two beef patties on the grill and unpack some buns and lettuce . He then throws a lot of fries into the frier and gets a plate from another food place. He then flips the burgers over and prepares the buns toasting them a bit. He also takes the fries out of the frier and puts them in a large fry holder. After the burgers are finished he puts some cheese on them which begins to melt.
Hidden 14 days ago Post by Sharidi37495
Raw
Avatar of Sharidi37495

Sharidi37495 The Nerdy Alien

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

The Osprey turns her earpiece off, and Aria huffs as she looks around. She tries to feast on the granola bars, but her stomach rumbling at the smell of cooking food betrays her. She follows her nose to the young man cooking at an abandoned burger shop called Burger King. She glances up at the sign with a slight frown, then she passes it for the salad bar at an Asian Buffet, too stubborn to admit her longing for the fried food.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet