The dawn of a new age
This first "Crisis" isn't a crisis, it's advertisement. You will have to convince me and my co-judge why you should keep dinosaurs in your park. If you succeed thousands of people are watching, karma will be boosted, and you will get rich.
"Welcome! To Jurassic News Tonight"
Shouts Jason Austin, the talk-show host of Jurassic News Tonight. His job is to make you uncomfortable, to make you crack, and to make the viewers decide never to visit your park. "Now, lets get right to the questions." He says. Austin isn't one to keep the viewers waiting.
1. "Do you believe the dinosaurs in your park have rights?"
2. "Do you believe in genetic modification for your dinosaurs?"
3. "Is your security willing to risk their lives for the tourists?"
4. "How sure are you that there won't be any viruses, or other catastrophic events coming from this?
5. "Will dinosaurs be treated kindly? Or like test rats?"
6. This question is specific to each company
@Bright_Ops : "I see that your company is about Education and Entertainment, how do these two fit together?
@rocketrobie2 : "I have been informed your old company was a failure, how sure are you this won't turn out like that?