Banner created by Celxstiial
Microfiction and poetry contest #6 – Colours
Colours are everywhere around us, but may also be absent. Some colours stand for an emotion, others remind us of the seasons.
What do you think about when you hear the word 'colour'?
- At all times follow the Fundamental Rules of the Guild and the Moderation Policy for Forum Contests.
- After reading the above this should be obvious: No plagiarism and respect copyright laws.
- Your submission must be written by you and specifically for this contest.
- This is a place for original fiction, no fanfiction allowed.
- No explicit sex, but you may fade to black.
- No excessive violence or gore.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to this thread. You will receive updates on the contest and on the number of entries, and reminders about the deadline here. I will not PM them.
- The winner of this contest will be honoured in our Hall of Fame.
- The prompt for this contest is colours.
- There will be a minimum word count of 5 and a maximum of 500
- Every literary or poetry style is permitted.
- Please PM @Calle the entries and give it as title MFP#6 - (Your Title).
- Your entry can be anonymous or carry your name. Let me know what you want in the PM. If you don't specify, your entry will be posted anonymously, but you may always claim your story during or at the end of the voting round.
- The deadline is July 24th, 9:00 CET, which is 7:00 server time (both times are in a.m.)
Number of entries so far: 3