JESUS FUCK IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE DONE A ZOMBIE RP. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ONE BUT FINALLY GAVE UP AND DECIDED ON STARTING MY OWN INSTEAD.
No one knows how it began.
We woke up one day, and there it fucking was.The mold. Everywhere. On the walls, in the ground, the food we ate, the water we drank. It didn't take long for everybody to figure out that this was more than your regular contamination crisis when the people started turning on each other. President Carter fled the country, leaving the dogs to feed on the filth. With all ways of communication severed - no TV, no Internet, no Radio - there was no way of knowing what was happening outside of Sector V. We hid, we ran, we killed - anything we could do to survive. But when the mold grew faster than our bullets could fire, we decided that it was time to leave ground zero.
This is our story.
Appearance : *Stick to real ones, please. Descriptions will do too.
Bio : *No TBR's. A few lines at least.
Weapons : *Stay reasonable.
Other details :
Additional note points
- The first arc/chapter of the RP will revolve around us banding together and finding a way out of Sector V.
- There's no states in this universe per se, but the country we're in is divided into five sectors. Each sector is separated from the other by a high, impenetrable metallic wall. The only way in or out of a sector is through the Main Gate, which remains locked at all times and requires a code to be opened. The codes are given out only to military personnel and important members of the Government.
- The mold is airborne, so ingestion of said mold particles will turn you into a zombie, albeit slower than if you were bitten by an infected one.
- The zombies have a hive-mind mentality and operate in groups. You'll rarely if ever find them alone. They also have a certain degree of primal intelligence.
- Shooting a zombie in the throat is the fastest way to kill them, as opposed to aiming at the skull. The reason for this is that the epicenter of their functionality lies in the trachea, where the mold forms into a mini-brain of sort, and so you'll often see zombies with enlarged or swollen throats.
-There will be cursing; sexual and violent themes are also permitted. This doesn't mean you have to actively engage in them, I'm just putting it out there to make sure it doesn't bother you later on.
- No fighting, guis.
- At least one paragraph per post.
- Have fun, ya? :)