Name: Sóse Oakes/Tekaronhió:ken
: 405 lbs.Description
: A massive and imposing figure, Sóse is hard to miss. His face consists of broad planes cut by the sharp angles of ceramsteel ridges along his cheekbones, and could be considered handsome if his expression weren’t so naturally dour. Due to SimArt's Dermal Aegis, Sóse's skin is a uniform deep tan and fails to convince under close scrutiny.
A knee-length hydrophobic Deflexion trench coat over a gunmetal mycofiber suit is his go-to. Favoring heavy clothes to mask his augmented form, Sóse’s fashion is obstinately stuck in the past.
A cybernetic giant, Sóse is a veteran of the First Contact War; former Tier 0 Cybernetic Operative with USSOCOM; retired detective with the NYPD and is currently a private investigator. He operates out of Udica, North Capital City, formerly known as the Red Hook neighborhood of Brooklyn. Following the decimation of the American Interior and collapse of municipal governments, Discorporate Productions began to liquidate its newly acquired assets to the highest bidder. In an attempt to legitimize themselves, the Serbian Mafia purchased much of Northern Brooklyn in the year 2029.
One of the assets liquidated by Discorporate Productions was the NYPD. Facing unemployment and too familiar with the seizing of all he called home, Sóse decided to set up shop and do what he can to keep his neighborhood afloat. Notorious for taking any case, he navigates through the mire of a city left to fend for itself. His latest assignment has him investigating a recent spike in violence against xenoforms and rumors of a well-funded hate group operating in NCC.
- SiMart Series-8 OPHIUCUS is a modular nanocomputer implemented into Sóse's neural weave, allowing him complete control over hacking operations without the need for any tactile device or virtual interface. Fitted with a 30 teraflop quantum processor, polymorphic rootkit and an environmental dominator subroutine, Sóse has become a capable hacker during his time as a private investigator.
- SiMart Retinal Prosthesis serves as a chassis for Sóse's optical augmentations, installed with an optoelectronic HUD by default that syncs with the rest of his SiMart augmentations relaying real-time data.
Aim Stabilizer is a motion-dampening, stability-inducing augmentation which narrows the fire zone, allowing the user to aim at targets with greater efficiency while moving at speed or during extreme motion. Originating in the cranial area, the Aim Stabilizer is a decentralized augmentation with elements embedded in the user's nerve-brain connections, inner ear structure, and optic nerves. From second to second, the augmentation reads and processes inputs from the user's innate senses for balance and orientation, and modifies them accordingly based on current circumstances.
Augur Detection System emits carrier waves and combines them with enhanced visual processing algorithms to identify and render most physical structures and personnel in Sóse's visual field.
Flash Suppressant via the manipulation of the prostheses inherent self-preservation parameters, severely limiting the damage to sight incurred through the use of concussion and flash grenades.
Combat Analytics Augmented Reflex Engine is an optical membrane implant that synchronizes with a neural interface that jolts the user's parasympathetic nervous system for a brief time to increase synaptic connections and decision-making as well as syncing with the enhanced-functions of the SiMart Combat Prosthesis allowing for the acquisition of fast-moving targets.
- SiMart Cochlear Module is an infolink device capable of receiving and transmitting wireless communications, implanted directly into the inner ear. Sensitivity to minute vibrations in the larynx allows for subvocalized communication when necessary.
- SiMart Dermal Aegis is a supple, micro-thin material replacing the epidermis; the structure of which is phased composite plating. Rated as Class VIII armor, the base is a microfiber lattice weave made from ceramsteel nanotubes suspended in a dilatant fluid. When kinetic energy from a physical blow or a weapon discharge strikes the plating, the fluid becomes rigid, deflecting the impact shock. Heat and electromagnetically-conductive elements in the armor matrix serve to dissipate damage from fire-related or energized trauma. Cranium and torso are the most heavily fortified zones.
- SiMart Biofuel Converter uses electrochemical catalysts to transform consumed fat and glucose into energy stored in active-matrix magnesium salt biocells.
- SiMart Rx Monitor is an elegant collection of augments distributed throughout the body, protected by the layers of spacecraft grade ceramsteel housing.
This unit tracks the medical condition of the user and triggers secondary modules when it registers critical damage through internal or external trauma. These modules are implanted in heart tissue, the lymphatic system, and adrenal glands, and utilize micro-electric charges and phase-released chemicals to stimulate the human body's healing reaction.
Implanted Cardioverter Defibrillator capable of restarting a human heart. It is implanted directly in the sinoatrial node, and is specially tuned not to interfere with the user's other electronic implants.
- SiMart Combat Prostheses has seen the replacement of Sóse's organic limbs with enhanced-function cybernetic substitutes. Unique modifications to the Cybernetic Arm's shock buffers and sim-bone frames in conjunction with the use of an experimental neobohrium underlay enable Hihnon to effortlessly punch through 4" thick steel plating as well as discharge accumulated kinetic energy via dimorphic magnetorheological waves. The unique nature of the neobohrium underlay causes the tensile strength of the Cybernetic Arms to increase exponentially through applied force, returning to its default strength after discharge.
STEADFAST Recoil Negation System via reaction management buffers working in conjunction with bioplastic shock compressors that run along Sóse's arms.
In place of organic musculature, the Cybernetic Legs utilizes ceramsteel myomers that function similarly to human muscle, though with superior strength and endurance. By modifying myomer density and activating a shock-gel matrix, Sóse can neutralize damage incurred from high falls or perform leaps upwards of 25'.
SiMart Experimental Nanoshield is an attachment housed within Sóse's left thigh and knee, meant to be concealed until deployed. When activated, a high-energy molecular assembler uses a relevant silicon-carbide cartridge in order to create a lamellar graphene shield.
- A railgun modified into a revolver, Tawiskaron
(Flint) is named after the Mohawk god of destruction. Equipped with a SiMart Holographic Sight and Bioware Safety System, Tawiskaron
is capable of firing .223 caliber SiMart projectiles at 4,500 mph.Coyote AS12
- Fully automatic, magazine-fed bullpup 12g shotgun with an overall length of 23”. Sóse favors mixing in thermite-core sabot slugs, thunderflash shells, titanium flechette and bionic brass buckshot rounds.2025 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- Sóse’s pride and joy, as well as his home away from the office. Fitted with a OPOC6 engine; last generation’s high-end surveillance equipment; armored windshield and composite armor panels; deuterium fluoride array defense system; EMP countermeasures and VFI run flat system.