Hey everyone, I said I won't make announcement posts here anymore but for this type of post wall of text
, I figured it'd be easier to read in the forum. I've looked over all the NPC CSs so far and made a list of all the notes for edits and such. But first, a couple of announcements...
- Let's attempt to start the RP by NEXT WEEKEND. Means I need finished CSs, everyone's contribution to the Guild Hall, etc etc.
- First come first serve for assignments and Guild Hall positions. I know I kinda screwed things over by taking things over from Achronum (like previously assigned roles) and I do apologize for that. But let's get things worked out sooner than later.
General things about NPC CS
- Non-humanoid (... anything that doesn't have 2 legs and 2 arms and looks human by default) will have 3 forms; near-human, humanoid and original.
- For the purposes of this RP there will be NO TIERS for Spells and Actions. Just Levels. For Tier 10, Level 100 will be equivalent.
- Remember that Species Trait is give-and-take. It should be balanced. If there are 2 medium good traits, there should be 2 medium bad traits or its equivalents. Essentially your character's species should be approximately equivalent to a trait-less being in balance.
- Try not to list 'obvious' Spells and Actions. Like "Low Tier Damage Immunity", "Message", "Break Item", etc etc. Applies to both PC and NPC CSs, the list of Spells and Actions should be a sample of the specialized abilities that demonstrates the character's playstyle, it should just be assumed the more universal abilities are all available.
- Just remember that once Volaris goes to Alrathi, his body will have literally changed to be that of a specter. Psychologically and physically.
- Cruel Jester's Dagger needs either a huge buff or a nerf in rarity. Ultimate Grade are... well Ultimate. Not quite Transcendent but still powerful nonetheless.
- Volaris is Priest -> Cultist, Anna is Wizard -> Cultist. Inconsistent Class and Subclass progression.
- Morningstar and Garlock need Attribute nerf. Their base stats aren't too bad but the adjusted stat is pretty high.
- Please list Item Rarity.
- Please list Skills.
- There is no Exotic item rarity, even if its custom crafted it will have an assigned rarity.
Let's finish our CSs.