No one except those he Respects, currently Uk'Dhar.Relic Description:
The relic is a perfect disc made of some sort of black metal. It looks to have glyphs carved into it along the outer edge from a long dead language.
- Strength: When the relic is activated his already impressive strength rises even further to frightening levels.
- Speed/Reflexes: Like his strength his speed and reflexes increase beyond normal human capabilities, which is a great boon for the giant.
- Endurance: His body toughens to the point he might as well not even wear armor when he has this aspect active, this includes being highly resistant to harsh elements.
Feng is a behemoth of a human male standing at six feet and eight inches tall with darkly tanned and heavily scarred skin. His eyes are gunmetal gray and set deep in his sockets, his heavy brow making them shadowed. In his portrait is his battle garb, normally he'd be wearing thick cloth pants and sleeveless shirt with a leather belt and boots. All of which are tan or brown.Flaws:
- Stubborn: Sometimes seen as good, but he's very set in his way of thinking and how he does things and refuses to do otherwise.
- Angry: He's a very angry individual, thankfully it's kept in control, mostly about how he feels people are blinded by unquestioning faith.
- Blunt: He says things as bluntly as possible, going right to the point without using soft language. Very undiplomatic.
- Anti-Social: He's not one for large groups of people, or people in general really.
- Reactionary: Sometimes he reacts to things without thinking, commonly in a violent manner, which can cause many issues.
- Violent: He's a violent man and will choose to use actions instead of words. Like punching a noble in the snoz for a verbal slight.
- Craftsman: Due to living alone for a long time he has learned to craft his own things. Weapons, Armor, Utilities, his cabin, and furniture.
- Weapon Use: He knows his way around various melee weapons. He found they follow a lot of the same attack patterns and abuses this, like using an axe like one would a sword.
- Herbalist: He lives in the wilds, through trial and error he has learned the properties of various plants and what they might be useful for.
- Tracking: He can track to a degree, it's not his best skill though.
- Fisticuffs: When all else fails, a good punch to the face is always a good thing. Through all the brawls he has been n he has learned effective ways of giving a beat down and avoiding one himself. This includes grappling and wrestling.
- Rage: It's less of a skill and more of a...situational capability. He can trigger and use his often hidden anger to improve his physical capabilities like taking more hits without feeling it and hitting harder with fist or weapon.
Feng genuinely doesn't talk about his past much unless it's related to something going on right now. He chose the life of a hermit in the northern mountains of Azukhar. Really he came from Kingdom of Cellhád but he wasn't one for toeing the line and trying to prove himself for some usurp-able position. He had no desire for those kinds of politics, or politics in general. So he moved far north. The harsh wilderness tempered the youthful Feng during his travels, and when he settled down it only got better.
He knew he was on top of the dwarven communities, he rarely traded with them when he truly needed something. Most of his time spent in the mountains was spent on digging into the stone for ores, crafting various weapons to fill what time wasn't spent mining, and surviving. He could hunt and trap just not very well, there were stories of a giant man wrestling bears in nearby villages.
One day was special though, while he was mining his pick struck something with a immense shower of sparks. He discovered some sort of black-ish coin with little glyphs along its edge. Upon touching it a strange warmth coursed through his body. Something magic was at work but he didn't think much of it and pocketed the coin to inspect. He had work to do, and strangely seemed to have more energy to continue working.
It wasn't until a few weeks later he was figuring out what was happening, the Coin was doing something magical to him. But magic was outlawed, not that the laws really applied out in the mountains. He was starting to wonder if magic was as terrible a thing as that church spewed back when he was traveling through the kingdoms. So being the hermit revel he was he began practicing use with the Coin Relic to learn what it could do.
Luckily the Relic was simplistic and didn't take very long to figure out. It boosted his physical capabilities, one at a time, for as long as he had energy to sustain it. This wasn't a bad thing, so he had to wonder again why that church was so adamant about these things being evil. He was already a self imposed exile, so what would it hurt to investigate. He had no social standing to lose. So blocking up his cavernous home, his mining was to make a cave, with a giant boulder he left the mountains to get answers. Logical answers.Personality/motivation:
Feng is a simple man mostly driven by survival. Living a life mostly in solitude in the cold northern mountains does not exactly build, or reveal, a sound mind. He's quiet and wary, if paid attention to they'd notice (if they could see his eyes) that they'd be in constant motion looking at people and looking for exits to a room. Despite his wary nature, and probably not being of sound mind, he can be a fairly kind man. He's just...brusque in his ways of showing it.
When he's provoked however the wariness is gone, and so is any form of kindness. Anger ensues, which leads to him lashing out. Many would call it childish behavior, meeting words with violence. Feng calls it "Not dealing with fancily worded bullshit." He meets verbal slights against him, or those he may come to care about, with physical violence. Physical slights, well they get violence as well but it's ramped up to ten. He utterly hates being touched without his permission, but if it's a greeting (hand shake, forearm grab, etc) or a friendly gesture he lets it slide.
Despite living in the mountains he has been growing more curious the more he hears about The Order of The Third Moon and why people so blindly follow it. He didn't believe magic to be something to be scared of, it was just another tool in the worlds arsenal.Relations:
Currently None.Final Point - Secrets:
Given the amount of scars no one would notice one on his chest. His Relic is actually between his skin and muscle and is barely noticeable.