Kaze RinHero Name:
One of the first things noticed about Kaze is his immense size. He stood at an intimidating eight feet tall and looking like a professional weight lifter without steroids. Or as some people liked to say "He's built like a brickhouse." Normally after they hit him once and they hurt themselves. Covering his body is a natural armor, surprisingly malleable plates and scales that seemed to harden on impacts. Attached to his shoulders are a pair of giant pseudo-wings with terrifying claws at the joint that act like a second pair of hands. Lastly he has a long tail that's strangely agile and prehensile.
His coloration is interesting. His "underbelly" is a royal purple, along with the membrane of his wings, while the rest of his body is jet black like space. His eyes glow slightly and are a deep crimson. His horns, spikes, claws, and teeth are all completely white despite his age. Lastly if you see the inside of his mouth it glows a dangerous looking green right down into his core.
Kaze doesn't really wear normal clothing. Instead he has a long kilt that's dark red with a golden boarder. Holding it up is a steel band that's a foot wide and three inches thick with a massive ruby in the clasp holding it closed.Age:
: A Mutant Type Quirk, Kaze has the appearance of a humanoid draconic being. Scales coat his body, his fingers and toes end in claws, he has pseudo-wings on his back, and a long and surprisingly prehensile tail protruding from his backside. The 'Dragon Body' seems to be a myriad of other types of quirks stuffed into one body. The animalistic strength being one, high endurance being another. But unlike mythical dragons, Kaze does not have an elemental breath attack. Just an overall huge boost to his own physical capabilities, and he can glide. His wings too immature to actually allow flight.Strengths:
- Peak Human: On a physical level, he is at peak human capabilities in nearly all aspects. He's above peak when it comes to his strength
- Iron Body: His scales aren't just for show, they offer a great deal of protection. Their shape, their tiny size, and the patterns all make him incredibly tough when it comes to slashing and piercing styled attacks. His dense muscles also help reduce heavier impact damage.
- Combat: When it comes to fighting he's exceptionally good at it. Thanks to his animalistic make-up he fights in a way that is very hard to predict, especially with added limbs thrown into the mix.
- Heavy: He is incredibly heavy, weight almost one thousand pounds, this makes him slower than normal and harder to maneuver when charging, or when being controlled in some manner.
- Cold Blood: Given his reptilian nature, the cold will make him hibernate and eventually die if exposed for long periods of time.
- Under-thinking: He doesn't always think things completely through, acting mostly on instinct or just gut feelings. Obviously not the greatest thing, but not the worst thing, a hero can do.
Unlike what Kaze's gung-ho body looks like, his personality is very laid back. Preferring to lounge and watch others instead of actually doing
things with others. Maybe it was because of his reptilian nature, watching and being a lethargic behemoth. Although when he does interact, it's in almost a deadpan manner and incredibly blunt. The draconic boy never sugar-coated what he was saying. This lack of tact didn't earn him many friends.
Despite his supposed laziness, he does get riled up. It's also very easy to do so, a lazy giant with a short fuse isn't very good. This probably ties into his animalistic tendencies, at the hint of aggression or provocation he returns it in force and forcing adults to restrain him.History/Bio:
Kaze comes from a decent line of draconic women mating with quirked males. He's a strong result of these quirks melding into a singular stronger quirk. This of course led him to being the lazy teen he is now, never having to really work for anything that others did. Strength? He had that in spades, his muscle structure huge and powerful. Reflexes? His reptilian nature covered it. Endurance? He could go for hours and tank powerful hits. He learned that after a bull decided to slam into him at ten years old.
His lack of a work ethic bugged him honestly, but then again he couldn't figure out a way to really work himself. Everything felt so...easy when it came to physical activities. He could
have worked on his temperament. But his parents weren't exactly helpful in that and the teachers of his old schools just settled on restraining the volatile teen.
After thinking of ways to help himself, and potentially help others, he settled on looking into Hero stuff. Sure there were a few hotheads, but for the most part they didn't seem to get riled up to much. He didn't have too high of an expectation of himself, who ever heard of a lazy hero?