"Es tan corto el amor y tan largo el olvido." -Pablo NerudarN A M E
Leonor Sofia Acosta Bourbon T I T T L E
Crowned PrincessA G E
22 G E N D E R
Female S E X U A L I T Y
Bisexual - Questioning A P P E R A N C E
- Hair: Leonor has long black hair that reaches her lower back. she tends to wear it up in complex braids with curls and adorned with flowers and jewels.
- Eyes: Brown
- Height: 5'7
- Body Type: Leonor has a well-toned body with defined muscles and a visible two-pack. Maybe four if she flexed enough and stopped eating so much. She does have a bit of extra weight to her midsection, thighs, and arms. Nothing that she's not afraid to flaunt.
- Clothing Style: Colorful. "Boho Chic." Leonor loves colors and flowers, which reflects on her choice of clothing. Her items of clothing range from relaxed flowing clothes to flowing gowns or anything flowing. She is always seen with a golden silver chain and a cross with a single ruby in the middle.
- Makeup Wise: The only time she is seen without make-up is during work-out sessions or early mornings. Other than that, she is often wearing a full face of make-up. Eyebrows, eyeshadow, eyelashes, eye-anything, and everything.
- Scars, Tattoos, and Piercings: Her two ears are pierced in various places and has a belly button ring. She has a watercolor-inspired tattoo of a rose on her lower neck.
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Leonor is a woman of passion. It runs in her blood; her parents like to say. Whatever she does, she does at one hundred percent and with all her pride. Because of that, Leonor is a focused and determined woman. Her need for perfection drives her to be a workaholic and often forgets to take care of herself when she is lost in a task. She is afraid of failure and tends to stay away from anything that she knows she will likely fail. Impulse is another thing Leonor is rather wary of. She keeps her own impulses in checks and rarely acts upon them, afraid they will lead to any sort of trouble or failure. L I K E S // D I S L I K E S
Despite this, Leonor stays in touch with the people around her and keeps up with everyone she calls a friend or family. Her ability to sympathize with others extends to strangers as well. She loves to talk to people and listen to other's problems. Or gossip. Anything really, as long as she had human contact. With a friendly demeanor, she is always considerate of others and diplomatic -- a good trait to have for ruling a country.
Everything she does is for her country. Her mother never fails to tell her that.
Likes B I O
- Lively Music
- Playing Musical Instruments
- Spicy foods
- Red roses, or any kind of flower really
- Dancing, she dances until her heels wear off
- The beach
- Soft girls with chubby cheeks, those are her weakness
- Bland foods
- Unloyal people
- Unwanted flirting
Leonor was born to Queen Esperanza and Prince Consort Felix. She is the oldest of four children, all of them two years apart, making the youngest sixteen years old. As the firstborn to the queen and future heir of Nevarrea, she was kept in close doors to protect her from any gossip or media attention as she grew up. Leonor's studies started even before she was born with her mother playing classical pieces while she was pregnant and even going as far as to read poetry. As soon as little Leonor was able to walk, her formal studies started. B E T R O T H E D
Queen Esperanza wanted the best of the best for her daughter, and so it was. Leonor learned to speak English, Mandarin, French, Portuguese, and German before she got the age of puberty. Musical instruments were also part of her studies, which included violin, piano, and later on guitar. Leonor's mother also forced classical literature and poetry towards her, which only made Leonor hate reading so much, especially poetry. Despite that, Leonor did her best to impress her mother and at the same time, all of Nevarrea. By the time she had thirteen, Leonor had been unofficially introduced to the media.
At fifteen, Leonor's first and most memorable celebration had taken place. Her quinceañera was a big milestone in her culture, like the many cultures around Nevarrea. The celebration lasted three days with all night long parties all over the country. Parades and Catholic ceremonies were held in Princess Leonor's name. Three grand ballgowns were made for her for each day of the celebration. It had been a bigger celebration than her mother's. The whole thing had gotten international attention, too, with many other royals and political allies being invited to the quinceañera. It had truly been Leonor's best three days.
Of course, not everything good last. Just a year after Prince Consort, Felix died from a heart attack. His heart never recovered, and there was no time for a transplant. The country mourned while the family held their chins high for them. However, Leonor didn't take her father's death easily and secluded herself from her family and friends. Her father's death made her realize that she would have to go through something like that. A second she would be a queen and the next nothing.
It caused Leonor to lash out. She would sneak away at the dead of night to drink and do whatever rebellious teens did during her age. She fooled around with women only, always making sure to keep her name a secret. She may have wanted to feel a sense of freedom from the weight of Nevarrea off her shoulders, even if it was just for a few hours.
Queen Esperanza could only take so much of Leonor's behavior, so she sent her away to a boarding school in France. She only stayed there for two years, but the fact she had been separated from her brothers and sister made her resent her mother. Leonor blamed herself too, of course, but she had only wanted the attention of her mother. After returning to Nevarrea, she began to perform her Crowned Princess duties, as any would, just to avoid her mother's nagging and complaints.
Political talks, diplomatic meetings, interviews, and overseeing of reforms. Leonor had come to realize she was not a child. She couldn't run off as she used to when she was younger. She owed it to her father to be the next Queen. A Queen that would not abandon those who she cared for when they needed her the most.
Asher Blake Alcott of Notia O T H E R
Becky G(Apparently??) // DC143C
- Her siblings, from oldest to youngest: Felix Jr, Carolina, Xavier.
- Leonor has various pets that include a snake, a cat, two dogs, and a pig.
- She majored in biology and is working in an engineering degree.
- She had a pair of lungs that allow her to sing perfectly, but she often goofs around while singing.
- She has close ties with her Teoko culture and loves to incorporate it into her fashion and lifestyle. For example, Teoko believe certain symbols and patterns offer spiritual protection or luck. Because of this, Leonor likes to cover herself in temporary symbols before an important event.