Name: Behdron Bronzeeye
Appearance: Behdron is standard Dwarven height, about 2 foot 11. His dirty blond beard reaches his belly, gathered by three brass clasps. Behdron has light brown eyes to match. Usually, there’s a pair of bronze googles adorning his face - protection from occupational hazards. He keeps his hair tied out of the way. Often seen wearing heavy leather chest and leg pieces and tough, steel boots.
Skills and Flaws:
- Masonry Proficiency. The Bronzeeye clan has a long history of cutting stone and building with them. If it's a rock, the Bronzeeyes can use it.
- Strong. Lifting and moving large materials for building requires a decent amount of strength.
- Good with a hammer and chisel. Have to cut those rocks with something, and can probably swing them at someone.
- Lightweight. A secret source of shame to Behdron. What kind of Dwarf can’t hold their liquor?
- Perfectionist. As a result of their trade, Behdron has obtained a need to make each achievement simply perfect. The better the work, the better it reflects on the Bronzeeye clan, and the more gold the clan gets.
Behdron was born of the Bronzeeye clan, a long lineage of masons and stonecutters. Since the ancient days of the Halls, the Bronzeeyes have been building. With each generation, the masonry has gotten more elaborate, impressive… and more commissioned gold. The resultant, current breed of masons has a reputation of a family of perfectionists that take some liberties in timelines.
As the eldest of 3, Behdron has been trained in masonry since he was old enough to lift a chisel. His mother and father have instilled in him a love of masonry and of improving the halls. Through assisting in various projects commissioned to his family, Behdron had gained a reputation as a reliable mason. He’s also known for sometimes taking longer than some would expect over “important” details that “aren’t there yet”.
Recently, as the eldest of his family, he’s been selected for an adventure. Behdron is excited to bring a stack of gold and a story fit for recording to his clan.
Miscellaneous: Nothing yet...