Hidden 4 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by AngelBites15
Raw
GM
Avatar of AngelBites15

AngelBites15 The Lass; The Dame; Full of Adventure!

Member Online

Having to still feel sympathy for the young woman sitting next to her, Maggie placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, and smiled, nodding a few times, as if to silently tell Calla to not lose hope. She'll have her moment with her older brother...once he's alone, that is. She turned back around to see Shaggy playing the crane game...and winning the prize inside for the blonde. Looking back at the young Blake, it felt as if, figuratively, she was being left out in the rain.

On another part of her mind, Maggie was still confused; how could there be no witnesses, besides Emile Mondavarius? How could he be the only one making this claim, if none of the guests would be in agreement? She looked around them, still asking herself the same question, for the umpteenth time. Everybody and everything seemed to be living in a normal fashion, at least, that's what it looked like. It just didn't seem to make any sense...unless they were looking in the wrong places.

The thought proved itself to be right, once the brunette made a suggestion. Maybe they didn't cover enough areas yet. Maggie was sipping her drink, as soon as Calla said this, until she widened her eyes, and raised her eyebrows. She placed it back down on the counter. "That's...actually not a bad idea", the female Rogers agreed. Just then, the sound of Scooby running from behind the trees, and in a panicky fashion. However, it turned out to be a false alarm.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by BoyMom69035
Raw
coGM
Avatar of BoyMom69035

BoyMom69035 M○m^^@ B€äR

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Calla smiled at Maggie, proud that she had actually come up with a good idea. She was just about to say something, when Scooby came running out of the trees, panicking about something. She watched, her brows drawn down in concern, as he raced over to Shaggy, saying that there was a monster following him. When Calla looked back from where he emerged, some guy in a giant bunny costume came out dancing. Calla rolled her eyes and chuckled. She put her hand over her heart, as if it would slow it down. "He actually had me going there for a second," she admitted sheepishly to Maggie.

After a moment, she perked back up and took a long drink from her own, then stood up. "Come on," she ushered Maggie. "Maybe we can get away before anyone really notices." The girl grinned mischeviously and motioned for Maggie to follow. "Come on, hurry up." Calla looked around, making sure no one was really paying attention to them, then grabbed Maggie's hand and ran off, giggling.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by AngelBites15
Raw
GM
Avatar of AngelBites15

AngelBites15 The Lass; The Dame; Full of Adventure!

Member Online

Seeing Scooby run out of the trees, Maggie was just about ready to stand up from her seat, but it turned out to be a misunderstanding, once a guy in a giant bunny suit came out. ’Guess Scoob saw something different in his own mind again’, Maggie mused in her mind, before releasing a sigh of relief, and chuckling with Calla. “Right?”, she agreed with her, with the same expression on her face.

Rogers nodded, taking another long sip of her drink, before getting up and following Calla out of the bar area. She gave a giggle at the younger woman’s comment, and smiled, following after her, taking her hand. It was like they were best friends sneaking off, in search of an adventure. Walking through the forest, through the trees, and towards the old castle near the beach.

The place looked to have seen better days. A question still stood: Why shut down a ride? What was wrong with it? It could have broken down, but why would it still stand?
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by BoyMom69035
Raw
coGM
Avatar of BoyMom69035

BoyMom69035 M○m^^@ B€äR

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

As the pair emerged from the dense forest, their eyes landed on the abandoned ride. It looked more like an abandoned mansion made up to look like a castle. Calla' s eyes grew wide, and her jaw dropped just the slightest. "Woah," she said softly as her eyes scanned the building. Releasing Maggie's hand, Calla walked around the building, searching for a way in, or any sort of some thing that may be a clue.

As she came around the front of the house, she saw a set of stairs that led up to a door. A door that was cracked open. Her face lit up in excitement and an smiled. "Maggie," she called in a harsh whisper. Calla motioned with her hand, demanding the other woman hurry and come to where she was. "Look," she pointed to the slightly ajar door. "It's open. Someone's gotta be in there, right?" Calla smiled at Maggie, then grabbed her hand again and pulled her out of the shadows and towards the large set of stairs. As they neared the door, Calla looked back at Maggie and held her finger up to her lips, signaling the other woman to keep quiet.

"Let's go inside," she whispered as she began taking slow steps, one at a time up the remaining stairs.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by AngelBites15
Raw
GM
Avatar of AngelBites15

AngelBites15 The Lass; The Dame; Full of Adventure!

Member Online

Maggie looked up at the old abandoned castle, having to widen her eyes, and slightly create a gap on her lips at the sight. It was strange to see such an old ride still standing yet she didn’t have the slightest idea as for how long. “Wow”, she said, having to be quite appalled. “I know I shouldn’t sound critical or judge-y, but this place looks like it has seen better days”, based on her observation, it was true. Again, she didn’t how long the structure had been standing, but it looked just about ready to collapse, at any time. It just seemed very separate from the other sections they’ve seen so far.

Just as Calla began to move, Maggie followed, slightly tailing behind her, but remained close. She looked around with her, trying to spot something that would help in their investigation. With her hand attached to the young Blake, once again, Rogers continued to follow her, up to the building. She complied with her silent signal by nodding and copying her to show her affirmation. Being careful in their steps, and try not to trip, the two young women approached the door. Since she was taller, Maggie peeked her head in first, finding the place a lot worse for wear, on the inside.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by BoyMom69035
Raw
coGM
Avatar of BoyMom69035

BoyMom69035 M○m^^@ B€äR

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Calla followed Maggie's motion, and peeked her head inside the open door after she did. Her eyebrows rose, and she mouthed the word,'wow'. That place had definitely seen better days. That was when she heard voices and saw someone's shadow. "Maggie," she whispered to get the other girls attention. When she had it, she pointed to the shadows. She stayed silent and still for a moment, her eyes glancing from the shadows, to Maggie. Finally, she signaled her to follow once again.

Calla slowly pushed the door open m, the thing creaking a bit as she did. She immediately flinched and froze. After a few seconds, she continued, cautiously. It was then, that she released Maggie's hand, only to push herself up against a wall. She peeked around, and saw none other than her sister, Shaggy, and Scooby. She drew her eyebrows down in curiosity. How did they get here before they did? She quickly pushed the thought from her head when she saw a glimpse of Velma. The girl snuck up behind a suit of armor and snickered. Calla watched with interest on her face, her lips quirking up on one side. Velma then began to lift it's arms, and push it towards Daphne, who had her back turned to it.

The arms suddenly touched her, and all three of them screamed in fright. Calla started laughing, not even bothering to hide herself.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by AngelBites15
Raw
GM
Avatar of AngelBites15

AngelBites15 The Lass; The Dame; Full of Adventure!

Member Online

Maggie’s attention was being diverted throughout the room, having to look around at the interiors, which seemed to be reminiscent to that of a haunted house. The theme made itself become clear when she spotted the number of creepy figures supporting it. She then heard her name being called once again, and looked to where Calla was pointing. She stayed on the spot, as the young Blake began to open the door a bit, until she too froze on the spot at the loud noise, but then began to help her push it more.

The voices they were hearing got a little bit louder. It was none other than her brother, Scooby, and Daphne. It was kind of strange that they got here first, but maybe she and Calla took the long way, while they may have taken a short cut? There was always a possibility. Just as she was about to say something, one of the animatronics in the room began to move, up behind Daphne, resulting her to yelp, and nearly hit it with her handheld purse. Maggie couldn’t contain her laugher with Calla, having to let out a giggle, when Velma came out snickering.

Just then, another door opened loudly, causing Shaggy jumped into Scooby’s arms, and Maggie flinched on the spot at the noise. However, after seeing that it was just Fred, her brother casually descended from the talking dog’s grasp. “Fred, I found this place first. I call dibs on its clues”, Daphne declared to him, feeling rather confident about her accomplishment. “That’s great, but I’ve already found some clues”, he said. “I’ve also found a few things”, Velma spoke up, stepping up. “This ride was closed due to dangerous construction. It’s the perfect place for hatching up an insidious plan...as well as scare the crap out of Daphne”, she said, laughing to herself. The red head crossed her arms, and rolled her eyes, not impressed.

“Since we’re all together, let’s split up. Daphne, search the entrance; Velma and I will take the passage over there; Maggie and Calla...keep an eye on Shaggy and Scooby, after you go through that entrance”, he gestured to the door on the other side of the room. With that, they all split up to their respective positions.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by BoyMom69035
Raw
coGM
Avatar of BoyMom69035

BoyMom69035 M○m^^@ B€äR

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

They were all together, in the same room, splitting up just like old times! Just the thought of them all working together again made Calla giddy as hell. And as usual, Fred told everyone where to go, and who to go with. Calla Call an Maggie got out with Shaggy and Scooby... as usual. She didn't care though. They were all looking for clues to the Spooky Island mystery... together!

With a wide smile, Calla gave Fred a thumbs up after glancing to the door they were supposed to go through. "Come on guys," she said as she motioned for Maggie, Shaggy, and Scooby to join her, "let's go look for some clues."

Calla waited for them all to catch up to her before turning and heading towards the door they were assigned to. Reaching out, she grabbed the door handle and twisted it, pushing it open. The younger Blake peeked inside, her eyes glancing back and forth across the room. She could help but roll her eyes. It was a kitchen. Or what was supposed to look like one. Pushing the door the rest of the way open, she began to walk inside, her eyes scanning the area. There was good everywhere, but made to look nice. Like some sort of big feast. Of course, it wasn't real, though it looked like it. Had it been real, it would have gone bad a long time ago.

"Dont, touch anything Shaggy and Scooby," she chided quickly, her hand held up in a manner that tokd them to stop. It was almost as if she had known they were going to touch something. They always did.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by AngelBites15
Raw
GM
Avatar of AngelBites15

AngelBites15 The Lass; The Dame; Full of Adventure!

Member Online

Maggie’s lips curled into an amused smile, as soon as she noticed Calla taking the lead of the clue search for their group. The younger Rogers didn’t hesitate to join her, while Shaggy and Scooby cautiously yet sheepishly followed behind them, having to already feel the nerves of being in such a dark and abandoned place. It’s not anything new to either Calla nor Maggie (or the rest of the gang, for that matter) to know that such an environment would let be the best scenery for neither the dog or his owner.

So, after feeling enough pity, Maggie reached back to take her brother’s hand, in hopes that the gesture alone would help him. It seemed to, considering that she felt him relax in her grasp. Seeing Calla look through a door, the Rogers followed her action, with Scooby whimpering, peeking in below her, with Maggie peeking in above her, with Shaggy following above her. Their eyes looked around the room, shortly before the young Blake opened the door a little more, finding themselves in what seemed to be a room, modeled into a dining room or kitchen.

Maggie walked to a section of the room to look around, having to chuckle in amusement when her brother and Scooby spotted the table, covered with food, having to be completely mesmerized by the sight. Even she knew it wasn’t real. Occasionally looking between Shaggy and Calla, Maggie cleared her throat to get the young Blake’s attention, before diverting her eyes to Shaggy, hoping she would pick up on the gesture.

Meanwhile, Daphne has been trying to open a door back in the front room, but it wouldn’t budge. She then decided to put her newly-earned black belt to good use. Giving the door a kick, she was unaware of the power mysteriously turning itself on. Before she knew it, she was picked up by one of the ride’s automobiles. Creepy laughter echoed throughout the castle, until one of the floorboards underneath Calla gave out, representing a trapdoor. Before she could fall all the way through, Maggie was quick to act, grabbing her hand, catching her.
Hidden 4 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by BoyMom69035
Raw
coGM
Avatar of BoyMom69035

BoyMom69035 M○m^^@ B€äR

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Calla was busy looking through the model kitchen, that she almost didnt hear Maggie clearing her throat. Unsure as to who's attention she was trying to gain, Calla looked over at the woman, and realized she was trying to get HER attention. When she realized why, she raised an eyebrow and looked over at Shaggy. He and Scooby were more interested in the fake food that lined the tank from one end to the other. She looked back at Maggie and grinned. Well, it was a good a time as any she supposed. Calla took a deep breath and began walking towards him... when all hell broke loose.

Suddenly, there was a sinister voice speaking to them, and the wall seemed to come to life. It had all startled Calla and everyone else, causing her to jump in fright. She looked around the room, watching as everything came alive, before her attention was drawn to Shaggy and Scooby. They were being held against a wall by... sausage links? What the hell was going on here!? Was this a part of the ride, and if so, who started it? And then, the floor beneath her gave way. Calla cried out and instinctively tried to grab a hold of anything she could to keep from falling completely.

Luckily, Maggie was quick, and had grabbed Callas hand before she disappeared under the floor. She looked up at her, eyes wide in fear, but filled with gratitude. When the initial shock wore off, she grunted and reached up, grabbing the side of the floor where the door had fallen through. Calla kicked her feet and used Maggie, and the floor to help pull herself up. It seemed like it took forever, but they finally managed. As soon as Calla was back on the floor, she collapsed next to Maggie, breathing hard. "Oh my god," she began, breathless, "thank you." She chuckled nervously and looked up at Maggie before Shaggy and Scooby's screams pierced her thoughts.

"Maggie," Calla shouted to get her attention. Without another word, she pushed herself up and raced over to the trapped duo, and began trying to pull them free. At that moment, something came out of the wall and, with an open mouth, hissed at them. Shaggy cried out in terror and Calla jumped back, a squeak of fear coming from her. "Hang on guys," she assured as she went back to work, trying to free them.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago 4 mos ago Post by AngelBites15
Raw
GM
Avatar of AngelBites15

AngelBites15 The Lass; The Dame; Full of Adventure!

Member Online

Before everything started to come to life, Maggie smiled to herself, once she saw Calla begin to approach her brother. This was the moment that the young woman was hoping for! Pure excitement was running through the female Rogers’ body, having to feel a bit proud of herself in helping Calla out with her problem, in regards to her apparent crush. She pretended to not notice, or show any of her involvement in the young Blake recent action. Unfortunately, that particular opportunity was destroyed way too soon.

Maggie had mixed feelings of confusion, fear, and disappointment, especially when chaos ensued. What a perfect time to ruin a good moment! She looked down at Calla, as the young Blake cling onto her for dear life. She caught a glimpse of what was below them...a room of pure darkness. There was no way she was going to leave the young woman to that, so with the amount of strength that she had, Maggie began to pull her up, with Calla having to grab onto the floorboard for support. Eventually, with their combined strength, they've managed to reach the top...making Maggie crouch down, and continue to pull her up, until she came next to her. Panting, the female Rogers sheepishly smiled at the young Blake, and looked up to the ceiling for a few seconds, before hearing the screams of Shaggy and Scooby.

They appeared to be stuck on a wall, trapped and surrounded by a bunch of different kinds of meat. Quickly, Maggie got to her feet, and raced to them with Calla, trying to find a way to release them. Scooby was too much in a panic, while Shaggy tried to stay brave, but not for very long...as he screamed in terror when an animatronic creature came out of the wall, hissing. What were they going to do? They couldn’t pull them out, since the fake food on the wall, turned out to be sticking them there, making them unmovable.

Somewhere, Fred, Daphne, and Velma weren’t having ang better luck: The red-head was still being dragged by the automobile, while Fred and Velma are trying to outrun a few obstacles. Eventually, in what seemed like forever, (although it was accidental) Fred had managed to find the switch that seemed to have powered everything. Everythig stopped immediately, going back to their original spots as if they haven’t moved at all. Shaggy was in pure happiness, thrilled to be alive...until the wall they were upon tilted backwards, back to its original position and, with a yelp, dragged the young women along with it, causing them to fall next to the owner and his dog.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by BoyMom69035
Raw
coGM
Avatar of BoyMom69035

BoyMom69035 M○m^^@ B€äR

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Calla grunted as the meat wall landed, the four of them all laying on top of it now. Sighing in relief, she closed her head and laid it down, taking a moment to calm herself. "Okay guys," she said after a few seconds, opening her eyes and lifting her head to look at them, "let's get the hell out of here." Calla pushed herself up into her knees and dusted herself off a bit before finally standing up. She shifted her attention over to Maggie, and held her hand out to the woman, a weak smile gracing her face. "Thanks for helping me out earlier," she said softly as she pulled the woman up to her feet. Her eyes remained on Maggie for a moment before she shook her head and turned her attention to Shaggy and Scooby.

Calla released Maggie's hand and walked past them, looking around. There was a walkway between the room they were just in, and another just several feet away. he traveled ahead and peeked around the set background, seeing a kitchen setup. "Come on guys, there's another set over here," she motioned to them to follow with her hand.

Walking ahead and going onto the kitchen set, Calla began looking around. Shaggy and Scooby entered last, Scooby belching as he did. Calla raised an eyebrow and smiled. "I'll have what he's having," Shaggy said with a chuckle before turning and continuing. Scooby then belched again, causing Shaggy to freeze, then slowly turn. He held his hands out like an old western cowboy ready to draw his pistols. "Are you challenging me?" Calla stopped and looked in at the two, crossing her arms over her chest.

"This oughta be amusing," she thought to herself as she leaned against the counter, glancing at Maggie before looking back at the two males.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by AngelBites15
Raw
GM
Avatar of AngelBites15

AngelBites15 The Lass; The Dame; Full of Adventure!

Member Online

"Whew!", Maggie sighed, just as the wind was knocked out of her, shortly after landing on the ground. "That was weird", the male Rogers commented from next to her, while looking at her. Hearing Calla announce that now was a good time to depart the premises, the woman didn't hesitate to respond. "Agreed", she said in response to both Shaggy and Calla's declarations, while keeping her gaze upon the ceiling above her, and getting her breath back. Taking a grip of the young Blake's hand, Maggie sat herself up, having to tower over the younger woman by a few inches. She looked upon the other for just a moment, having to slightly giggle as she did so, really having to find their previous situation a lot more unexpected than she first thought. "Hey, it's always been my greatest pleasure", Maggie answered her with a soft smile, one that showed her natural traits of friendliness and patience.

During their short look-over of each other, Shaggy and Scooby were already on their feet. At the same time, Calla had broke eye contact with Maggie, and proceeded to walk ahead the three of them. The female Rogers wasn't too far behind her, having to see a kitchen-modeled set. Why would something like this be right next to a ride? In the same building? "Now, this is very weird", she commented aloud, having to look around with her best friends, and starting to run her hand on the kitchen-cabinet's surface. So many questions were currently going through her mind.

Hearing Scooby belch, made Maggie momentarily turn her attention to him for a second, with a smile and a chuckle, before going back into looking through the set. However, to hear a second belch, only louder, she had her full-undivided attention towards the two males. To counter, Shaggy belched back, before Scooby threw back a fart until..."You're in trouble", a huge flatulence repetitively came back full-force. She made a little face, but eventually let out a smile, and a giggle. The appearance of Daphne didn't make the scenario any better, and Scooby was trying to signal his best friend to quickly stop the shenanigan. Meanwhile, Maggie could not contain her laughter, so she tried to stop herself by covering her mouth with a hand. By the time Shaggy had taken notice of her presence, he quickly gathered his bearings. "We're here to solve a mystery", she told them sternly. "Yeah, Scoob!", Shaggy quickly deflected to his dog, who made a face.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by BoyMom69035
Raw
coGM
Avatar of BoyMom69035

BoyMom69035 M○m^^@ B€äR

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

This was priceless. Watching Shaggy and Scooby going at it in a darting and burping contest. At one point, Shaggy even threatened to singe Scoobys fur off. That caused her to burst out in laughter. She had tears running down her face, and not because of the smell. That wasn't very pleasant, but easy to ignore when you're laughin as hard as she was. Even Maggie was laughing. Unfortunately, Daphne entered the room shortly after Shaggy's threat, making a sour face, but trying to smile despite it. When Shaggy finally noticed the red head behind him, he quickly stopped, causing Calla to snicker and turn away from them.

When she finally calmed down and wiped the tears from her eyes and face, she was about to say something when an alarm sounded, scaring the Hell out of her and every one else. "Shit," she whispered harshly to herself as she grabbed Maggie's hand and started running. "Let's go," Calla shouted as they all ran out of the kitchen set.

There was definitely something fishy going on here.

And it wasn't the smell of flatulence she was smelling either.
1x Like Like
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by AngelBites15
Raw
GM
Avatar of AngelBites15

AngelBites15 The Lass; The Dame; Full of Adventure!

Member Online

Maggie had managed to calm her laughter just as the scenario had stopped. However, it was really the loud alarm that had managed to quiet her completely. “They found us”, she commented aloud before running out of the room with them, right before she felt someone take her hand. Realizing that it was Calla, she didn’t acknowledge right away but knew it was okay, and only her. “Skedaddle!”, Shaggy declared, not hesitating to follow everyone else out. Just as they managed to get back into the hallway, where they found Fred and Velma attempting to leave, as well.

“Hey! I found a very interesting clue”, Daphne told them, having to hold the Daemon Ritus carefully in her hands. “Us too. We believe that this is a brainwashing facility for an evil cult”, Velma shared with a smile. “And maybe this is the artifact-thingy that they worship”, it was great to see the gang seemingly cooperate with each other. It was as if the old days never left, and that the shifting had never existed. “Let’s get out of here”, Maggie said to all of them, having to get out of the building through the closest exit.

They decided to retreat towards the hotel, where they just might be able to gather on what they have discovered, and inform Mondavarious on what they just found out. The inside of the building looked like a large lodge, like how one would expect on a trip to a house on the beach. Two levels, indoor fire-pits, couches, and a few nearby bars. “I’ll inform the owner”, Fred said, before Velma piped in, taking the the artifact from Daphne. “And I’ll examine the Daemon Ritus. See if I can get anything from the inscriptions inside”, she said with a smile. “I’ll go research cults on the ‘net”, the red-head added, before giving Velma a small high-five.

With that, everybody split up, once again. Maggie walked over to one of the lounges, and sat down with a sigh. Today has been rather long, and the thrill of being inside the haunted house ride had left her exhausted.
Hidden 4 mos ago Post by BoyMom69035
Raw
coGM
Avatar of BoyMom69035

BoyMom69035 M○m^^@ B€äR

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

With Velma, Fred, and Daphne all off doing their investigating and such, there wasn't much her and Maggie could do. So, Calla got herself and Maggie a drink from the bar, then went over to the couch she was seated on. "You look like you could use this," Calla quipped as she held the drink out to Maggie. In fact, Calla needed one too. The adrenaline that had surged through her body back at the haunted house ride had left her feeling like she had been rode hard and put up wet.

Calla plopped down next to Maggie, making sure she didnt spill her drink. She brought the glass up to her lips and took a drink, the cool liquid feeling amazing going down her throat. When she pulled the glass away from her lips, Calla sighed in contentment and leaned back in the couch. "So," she began as she laid her head back, closing her eyes. "What do you think about the thing Daphne found? That Daemon thing?" And then her eyes suddenly popped open and a quickly sat up. "Where's Shaggy and Scooby?" Calla looked at Maggie, concern written all over her face.
1x Like Like
Hidden 3 mos ago Post by AngelBites15
Raw
GM
Avatar of AngelBites15

AngelBites15 The Lass; The Dame; Full of Adventure!

Member Online

One of Maggie's hands were holding her head, as she sat upon the couch, having to feel exhausted from the today's events. She was sorting some of the questions in her head, and yet, there wasn't a clear answer as to what was really going on. They were now currently on the right track as of now, but what else were they missing upon the island? She had an funny feeling. Hearing a familiar voice, she took notice of Calla standing before her with two drinks in her hands. The other woman was always very generous, and that thought made the female Rogers tiredly smile and chuckle at her attempt to offer her a drink. Making some room for her to sit down, Maggie willingly took the drink from the other, before taking a sip; the beverage having to feel refreshing as it flowed down her throat.

Hearing her question, Maggie looked down at the drink in her hand, having to fiddle with the straw a little. "I don't know. I was never really big in World History, although it obviously looks ancient. As to what it means, we'll leave that to Velma", she responded truthfully, before taking another sip, and looking around the huge hotel lobby. Shortly before Calla asked her that question, the female Rogers had already spotted them in the distance, along with the same blonde girl. The sight made Maggie's stomach somewhat drop, turning back to Calla, before looking back to the spot. "Over there", she pointed, allowing the other woman to follow her eyes.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet